Install Arc
Options

Consolidated LOR Bugs List

Comments

• Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh, yeah, forgot to add:
    Photonic Capacitor trait is not triggering by all Sci Abilites.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=709041

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    macjack248macjack248 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    #80 - Slipstream is always useless when crossing sector blocks. After the next sector loads you have to re enable full throttle and by the time everything is done qss was pretty much used up. Try to avoid using it too close to sector block crossing. That's not really a bug it's more of a map hiccup than anything and has been that way as long as i've been playing.

Sorry, but I have to agree with lordhavelock on this. Slipstream was very usable when crossing sector borders. Lots 'o people, when Touring the Universe, would hit qss as soon as they entered Alpha Centauri and keep it going all the way to the turn in Iota Pavonis. In a Vesta, I could hit it in Psi Velorum and make it through Tau Dewa and half of Pi Canis as well.
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    macjack248 wrote: »
    Sorry, but I have to agree with lordhavelock on this. Slipstream was very usable when crossing sector borders. Lots 'o people, when Touring the Universe, would hit qss as soon as they entered Alpha Centauri and keep it going all the way to the turn in Iota Pavonis. In a Vesta, I could hit it in Psi Velorum and make it through Tau Dewa and half of Pi Canis as well.

oh shiit. Sorry guys I misunderstood the exact problem. I thought ya'll just meant that when the new sector block loaded you were at full stop, not that Quantum was COMPLETELY shutting off.

okay got it added. sorry about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    No worries.

I can't help suspecting that this is a stealth-nerf to Tour the Universe to make up for the increased sector speeds. It's a shame, because I've just got a warp core that increases my qss speed (all the way to LUDICROUS SPEED).
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    macjack248 wrote: »
    No worries.

I can't help suspecting that this is a stealth-nerf to Tour the Universe to make up for the increased sector speeds. It's a shame, because I've just got a warp core that increases my qss speed (all the way to LUDICROUS SPEED).

Damn Nerf Ninjas.....we must remember to place more banana peels. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    :D

New one for ya:

In the Deferi Invasion Zone mission Higher Ground, each turret deployment location is now only usable once. If you try to re-use one, it just disappears and no turret appears.

Might be a bug, might be an intentional change, but if it is intentional it hasn't been announced and I honestly can't see the reasoning behind it.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    56) Not receiving computer fragments from Defense Contract daily in Eta Eridani.

In addition to this, Francis Drake is not offering the mission Salvage Dispute even if you already have the required 10 computer core fragments.

and

Diplomatic Investigation missions no longer appear in the available missions list. <edit> You can still get them, but you have to talk to Jiro Sugihara through the Info tab.
  • Options
    havenitehavenite Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    corjet wrote: »
    Since a few days ago I was able to delete one mail... It was from one character to another. That is the only mail I've been able to delete.
    mail Problem appears to be the following:
    1) Notifications from exchange that item has sold, cannot delete
    2) Messages from/to other toons on same account cannot be deleted
    3) Older emails cannot be deleted at all
    4) When item is returned from exchange at expiration, can delete it but only if on same toon that posted it for sale

Others:
    Today (2013-05-31) when doing PvE, video "stutters" like a scratched DVD and during attacks, my ship will go from point 1-->2--->1---->5..Awfully frustrating

Also, when attempting to use ship ability (Heavy Destroyer w/Disruptor Lotus), ability appears to be ready but does not activate, neither through hot keys and nor through left-click on tray icon.
  • Options
    dragonsbitedragonsbite Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just to add a few more issues to the list. Some of which may have already been mentioned.

Hitting the arrow up button for ship speed in sector space causes the use of quantum slipstream drive. While it may not be a bug I find this very annoying. I'd rather it was reverted to how it used to work as in you had to hit the ability on your toolbar.

Hitting full impulse in space system maps (not secotor space) has an unusual problem. If you hit Q to slow down or manually use the slider your speed will reduce. However all power is still to engines and does not slosh back to your other systems. The work around is to hit the disengage full impulse. This is an intermediate issue as sometimes it doesn't do this and works fine.

Experimental Romulan Plasma Beam-the tooltip was fixed to now indicate that it uses no weapon power during a Fire at Will. However my testing shows it still IS using weapon power during a Fire at Will.

Fire at Will-Tooltip still shows all mk XII weapons doing the same damage values. [dmg], x2, x3 etc all show as doing the same damage. Also Fire at Will I shows as doing less damage then not using fire at will. This is approx 1% less damage overall or approx. 5.5% less of base damage. Tooltip clearly states it deals increased damage and this is not the case.
    U.S. ARMY CAVALRY SCOUT/DRAGOON DISABLED VETERAN
  • Options
    muppetdrummermuppetdrummer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    effected by #1 and #53
    Boldly going where I have never been before.
  • Options
    o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2013
    Skill respec 500 zen item not working.

For what it's worth as I've seen several people mention this, this occurred to me, and I don't know if I got lucky or stumbled on a work around.

Instead of just adding/subtracting points in skills you want to change, if you completely reset all skills to zero (using the button that allows you to start from scratch) and then go back and add as normal, it works.

For some reason I got the error just trying to tick down/up on skills, but starting over let me use the trait respec after getting the error.

Until they fix this issue I hope this serves as a work-around, albeit an annoying one, for folks in the meantime.

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • Options
    obiwanstogieobiwanstogie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also the Transfer map zone button is whited out so I can't transfer to a different map, if say I want to trade with a friend who is in a different zone, or if I need to go to a specific zone to get DI/RP for Tour. Some people don't seem to have this problem, while others I have talked with do regardless of faction.
  • Options
    dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok you doing or trying to do shood i say ...crystalline..STF's....Mirror universe........PVP WARNING what are you doing here get out noww .......................what the hell is this?..pvp warning? i'm doing mirror univese or an STF and you get DROPED like a bad apple PVP WARNING you have 5 seconds..5 seconds? to do what? HOLY SHNIKEES ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dinos2012 wrote: »
    ok you doing or trying to do shood i say ...crystalline..STF's....Mirror universe........PVP WARNING what are you doing here get out noww .......................what the hell is this?..pvp warning? i'm doing mirror univese or an STF and you get DROPED like a bad apple PVP WARNING you have 5 seconds..5 seconds? to do what? HOLY SHNIKEES ! ! ! ! ! !

And that folks is what happens when the universal translator takes a TRIBBLE mid translation. :D

I'm assuming you're talking about the bug where it says you cannot join team leaving map in 5 seconds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That leaving team in 5 seconds queue bug has been around a while before Romulan faction introduction. It sucks. So do all the other bugs; hope they get resolved though especially the mail "not working as intended" alleged 100 limit bs/can't delete.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That leaving team in 5 seconds queue bug has been around a while before Romulan faction introduction. It sucks. So do all the other bugs; hope they get resolved though especially the mail "not working as intended" alleged 100 limit bs/can't delete.

the 100 limit on mail isn't a bug, the mail system not working is. Seems like LOR amplified some of the bugs that already existed, and if that's the case maybe it'll make it easier to finally track down some long standing bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gwerdongwerdon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just made T5 Omega, but I'm unable to select the final skill so it won't let me level up.
  • Options
    bellabrinabellabrina Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay that's some big list of bugs.what's annoying is all this down time for maintenance and it seems nothing is getting fixed.So,how long before these issues are resolved,or are they even being looked into?some of these bugs don't effect game play but some do and the annoyance level of many players is reaching critical.
  • Options
    saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You could also add that gravity well, harpeng torpedo, and tractor beam are showing wrong description values, this is possiply same with over 30 abilities in this game.

gw description showing 2.5k kintetic dmg per second, doing 1.1k dmg per second on target with 18% kinetic resistance.

harpeng description showing 4.8k kinetic dmg and doing 6.9k dmg in reality, to same guy with 18% kinetic resistance,

tb3 showing 220 kinetic dmg and doing 280 base dmg to same guy with 18% kinetic resistance ratio

shortly: ALL descriptions are broken.

dkora emp is still affected by a2b technicians.

leech and maco shield have problems working together.
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • Options
    ironchefbbqironchefbbq Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Voicesdark,

I have a bunch of bugs in my Various Bugs thread if you want to incorporate them here. I'll start posting bugs in this thread. I'll limit my thread to just my one-off crash bugs.

Good luck
  • Options
    wolffman78wolffman78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »
    For what it's worth as I've seen several people mention this, this occurred to me, and I don't know if I got lucky or stumbled on a work around.

Instead of just adding/subtracting points in skills you want to change, if you completely reset all skills to zero (using the button that allows you to start from scratch) and then go back and add as normal, it works.

For some reason I got the error just trying to tick down/up on skills, but starting over let me use the trait respec after getting the error.

Until they fix this issue I hope this serves as a work-around, albeit an annoying one, for folks in the meantime.

This worked! woohoo! Thanks for the tip! I guess we could amend the wording/description of this bug to mention that one CAN respec if they clear all skills and start fresh, but it will not allow someone to re-spec by adding and subtracting points from specific skills.

Q
  • Options
    mikenight00mikenight00 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I no longer receive the benefit of extra account wide inventory slot unlocks on my Romulan. I receive the Account Bank extra slots, but not the regular bank or inventory slots. I've deleted a previous Rom toon and started another, and the bug still persists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Never Forget 5/21
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    saxfire wrote: »
    leech and maco shield have problems working together.

To expand on this, the Maco/Adapted KHG shield proc (Power Conduit Link) will overwrite the plasmonic leech buff.
  • Options
    thesaxladthesaxlad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Romulan power levels are way lower than federation or klink power levels, is this a bug or how it is meant to be? :)
    In game addy @thesaxlad invites for STF's and PUG PvP's welcome :)
  • Options
    atrobotatrobot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The cross-faction eyepatch from the Klingon Academy costume pack is not available to Romulans. Most likely an oversight rather than a bug but it still needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just completed a Khitomer Accord Ground Elite run with a toon who'd never done it before. I jumped in the Isolinear Molecular Reconverter and died, but I did not receive the Assimilated accolade. This appears to be bugged, now.

:(

thesaxlad wrote: »
    Romulan power levels are way lower than federation or klink power levels, is this a bug or how it is meant to be? :)
    This is working as intended. Romulan ships get less power (160 instead of 200) to compensate for their free Singularity powers.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I no longer receive the benefit of extra account wide inventory slot unlocks on my Romulan. I receive the Account Bank extra slots, but not the regular bank or inventory slots. I've deleted a previous Rom toon and started another, and the bug still persists.

Actually bank and inventory slots are Character unlock, not account unlocks. If you look in the c-store under the additional inventory slots it says that it unlocks twelve additional slots and can be upgraded 3 times PER character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just completed a Khitomer Accord Ground Elite run with a toon who'd never done it before. I jumped in the Isolinear Molecular Reconverter and died, but I did not receive the Assimilated accolade. This appears to be bugged, now.

Are you sure you went in far enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    andybrussoandybrusso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can no longer get into 3 of my characters on my account, and I'm pretty much afraid to even be in the game much anymore for fear of not being able to get onto my 4th and last remaining character. :(:(

The first two to go were my Fed Accounts, which both were caused by me trying to enter Earth Space Dock space. The game crashed and when I go to log in as them it sayd that there was a problem with the last map location do you want to do a normal login or safe login. i've tried both and it crashed the game both times. The crash reporter window comes up, fails to receive a ticket number or connect to Cryptic/PWE and crashes. Now I have had a similar issue with my Romulan character, which was actually during a mission and arriving at Drozana station.

I had filed a ticket with PWE about my Fed accounts, of which I got a copy and paste message about some of the big issues that are going on, not even just the section that pertains to me. I responded back with even a suggestion of moving my characters from those maps to a different starting point, and nothing. I've been out of my two fed accounts for a week now, and i'm getting real annoyed. I can handle the issue with the mail bug and some of the other bugs that I've encountered, but I can't stand not being able to get onto 3 of my accounts.

There was better customer service back with Atari owned Cryptic and STO and not PWE. I just want to be able to get on my accounts and play on the game, especially since I'm a fleet leader on my Fed Accounts, now with it being so long that I can't access those accounts, that I might end up asking/trying for some sort of compensation, especially if my remaining character (KDF) ends up with the same problem.
  • Options
    duvinnduvinn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Orion Contraband, Nimbus III

Once in a while the Orion Contraband mission on Nimbus III will not give you the item for the quest when you click on the glowing item and you can't click on it again once you've clicked on it the first time. This results in an unavoidable failure of the mission and when you go to restart the mission it goes on a 20 hour cool down so you miss out on Dilithium.