What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    SSO is always growing and looking for new members of all types to help us continue to thrive and make the game that much more enjoyable for us all. If you're looking for an open, friendly fleet, look no further. All our members are equals, and we share an equal partnership with everyone.
    We always enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. If you'd like to be a part of this experience with us, come check us out.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    have fun and happy gaming
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    wdbittle2012wdbittle2012 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Greetings, to those that are the quiet and silent type... You're lookin for a fleet... you don't want to jump through membership hoops... you just want fair access to fleet stores... and you don't mind pugging... or pvping or just geekin out...

SSO WANTS YOU

I am one of the lucky few to be an admin member in this fleet. I like many of you might be, was just looking for a place to belong to, but didn't have to jump through hoops all the time. I have been part of a few fleets, and I must say SSO is the most welcoming and friendly. I can throw up a chat to the fleet lookin for a pvp/pve or even just advice, and I am never ignored. We do random grind sessions, with little or no stopping between events, we don't plan... ok we do, but with me, I hop on and just want to stretch my nacelles... and there are always people that are willing to take part. I started out as a one who just kinda sat in the back corner... taking part when called upon... Personally I like going solo, I like puggin, but couldn't get in a fleet that advancing my fleetgear was possible. Not here... things are fair and just... and hell we even give you provs from time to time (those that are kind enough to share:)).... let alone the interfleet contests..'

SSO has made it so.... they've turned me:). I used to be the shy one not talking up in fleet.... Now I'm one of the few admin members.... which tells you they don't just promote people they are friends with in their clique... they took me.... and gave me the opportunity to be a productive member in the fleet.

Oh and im not a talker, mumble/teamspeak whatever... they don't mind you partaking w/o talking, and they make it a point never to leave anyone out:)

I have never felt more welcome in a fleet, as I do with SSO.

For the casual gamer.... to the devoted follower, we are YOUR fleet...

So ask me for an invite in game.... try us out, you've got NOTHING to lose. Come in, sit down, and lets PUG!!!
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    am interested, would love to chat in game and see if this fleet is ok for my toons, have had some bad experiences so far with fleets so I am a bit cautious, message me in game @johankreig
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    First off, a big thank you to all who have been sharing their words on our thread. We couldn't do this without you. What they have done is shown that we are in fact a community who love playing STO together. As fun as going solo can be (as I do it myself quite often) playing the game with friends makes it that much better.
    As far as balancing your game time between real life, we will never hold that against you. I myself have a few moments where I have to be out of the game for random periods of time. However, as one of the directors of operations, I always do my best to keep in touch with everyone.
    To all those interested in speaking with either myself or one of our other members about joining, you can send me an in-game mail to John@zeropium
    I look forward to seeing you all out in space.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I run on zulu time as I am in the uk, I am usually on in th evenings, should be baxk online sunday.

Edit: Just been through your website, and I have a strong suspicion that this will be the fleet for me, I can be reached via many ways if i am not in game, I am on facebook search my handle, the same goes for raptr, I get my FB messages wherever so feel free to message me.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    oooo35806oooo35806 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Signed up on your forums, awaiting activation.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thanks again to everyone who has shown interest in our fleet.
    To those awaiting activation to our forums, I simply need the username you intended on using to get you registered.
  • Options
    oooo35806oooo35806 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I signed up using ia0005. Thx =]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Got you activated and ready to go.
    Thanks again for your interest in us, and we look forward to seeing you out there.
  • Options
    crimsonwar1975crimsonwar1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi I'm new to game and I play a starfleet officer/romulan/and klingon. I'm a very casual player maybe 1-2hrs of game would accept someione that is casual player into fleet?
  • Options
    noriekunorieku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So Im getting a "forbidden You don't have permission" error when I try to get on the SSO forums. You guys didn't ban me for talking about an out of game pen and paper RPG did you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi I'm new to game and I play a starfleet officer/romulan/and klingon. I'm a very casual player maybe 1-2hrs of game would accept someione that is casual player into fleet?

Absolutely. A lot of our members are casual gamers. Nobody in our fleet is required to log a certain amount of play time to stay a member.
    We welcome players of all types!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    zeropium wrote: »
    Absolutely. A lot of our members are casual gamers. Nobody in our fleet is required to log a certain amount of play time to stay a member.
    We welcome players of all types!

Greetings Nor.
    No we did not ban you. This has been something that has been brought to our attention over the past couple weeks, as it has been an occasional issue for a few of us.
    We're working to get it sorted out right now. If it continues, just be patient.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    have registered on forum under johankreig or thereabouts cant remember if it had a space, should be back in game later to have a chat
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    johankreig wrote: »
    have registered on forum under johankreig or thereabouts cant remember if it had a space, should be back in game later to have a chat

Sounds good to me. I look forward to speaking with you.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    still not activated, or atleast no email to say it has been
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    404 access error appears when ever i try and log into the forum, I cant see if my account has been activated yet.
  • Options
    trelliztrelliz Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This seems like the right fleet for me, however I got 403 and 404 errors when trying to register on the sso forum. Have you got an in-game channel I/we could talk to you on instead?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    wow, what a great fleet, thanks for the invite
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Welcome johankreig, fun flying yesterday.

trelliz, feel free to drop me your @handle here or an ingame email... @wdbittle2012

I'll get you into the fleet if you haven't already:)

I'm usually on 430p-7p (give or take) eastern time
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Our ranks are growing which is nice:)

SSO wants you!

What do we want from you? Really nothing... the question should be what do you want from us?

You want to belong? You want a place to call home? You just want a drydock to berth your ship from time to time? You want help? You want advice? Then we want you!

You want drama... nope not here...

Throw me a pm in game... @wdbittle2012 try us out... what do you got to lose.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    johankreig wrote: »
    wow, what a great fleet, thanks for the invite

Thank you for joining! Also, I've got you activated on our forums now.
    If anyone else needs a forum activation, just let me know what username you have registered as, and we'll get you set up. Thanks for your interest in SSO.
  • Options
    trelliztrelliz Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Welcome johankreig, fun flying yesterday.

trelliz, feel free to drop me your @handle here or an ingame email... @wdbittle2012

I'll get you into the fleet if you haven't already:)

I'm usually on 430p-7p (give or take) eastern time

Messaged you in-game, looking forward to joining :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You got it.... I'll be on around those times... prolly 4:30ish~

See you out there~
  • Options
    shinbilirubinshinbilirubin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Greetings,

This certainly looks like a guild I'd like to be apart of.

I've already signed up for the SSO forum, just awaiting a responce.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Greetings again everyone.
    As a friendly general guideline:
    For new members who sign up on our forums and await activation, kindly let me know what username you have chose to use by posting it here. This allows me to single you out and make activation much quicker.
    Thank you everyone for your interest in our fleet. SSO would not be so without you!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I can now confrim that everything that the guys state about this fleet is spot on, very freindly and open fleet that is there for its members, I can definatly recomend this fleet, and can happily say I have finally found a Home in Star Trek Online.