test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Course for Sexytime!

obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
edited May 2015 in New Romulus
If you're looking for a hardcore, overly demanding fleet, then you're in the wrong place. If you're looking to shove your boot up Empress Sela's tailpipe because she called you a terrorist just for starting your own little Romulan Refugee Colony dedicated to farming space vegetables and making some good old-fashioned Romulan Moonshine, then you just might be at the right recruitment thread for you!

Three things you should know about the Unrepentant Fleet in Star Trek Online:

1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a plasma beam on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.
2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.
3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.

Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.

If this message looks familiar to you, then you've probably seen our Federation recruitment thread Set Phasers to Sexytime, or our KDF recruitment thread, Set Disruptors to Sexytime. In addition to lots of Sexytime, this also means that your moonshine-swillin' Romulan colonial good ol' boy characters get to choose either Fed or KDF to ally with!

But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in GW2, SWTOR, Eve Online, DDO, and Champions Online in addition to STO. We're even setting up for Neverwinter. We have folks keeping an eye on Mechwarrior Online. Want to get your block on in Minecraft? Got folks there, too. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.

Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:

1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. Sobriety is optional, but pants are not allowed.
3. You need to click this sentence.

After you fill out that form, you'll go through a relatively short application process just so we can make sure you're the right fit for us and we're the right fit for you. Also, we like to weed out the drama llamas and other undesireables before we get stuck with them. If you think you mesh with our gaming philosophy, drop in an application and maybe we can get drunk, roast an Epohh, and accidentally blow up a planet with these newfangled Singularity Cores or something.

Jolan Tru!

*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.
sig_universal.png
Post edited by obiwanjabroni on

Comments

• overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • husnock1husnock1 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't always drink Romulan Ale.

But when I do, I get blitzed with Unrepentant.

Stay thirsty, future Ueys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fastback64fastback64 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yippee ki-yay Centurian! Come join the U!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthlonestarrdarthlonestarr Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Romulan Moonshine and Smoked Epohh!

The U is here and we are having a party!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
    Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
  • obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Daaaang... one full week of no bumping in here and we're not even on the second page. I guess Romulan recruitment doesn't progress at the same break-neck speeds that Fed recruiting does.

You Ueys need to bump our recruitment thread there, too. Let the freak flags fly! Do a public service and get those fleetless miscreants to pay attention to us. That'll keep them off the streets and save tax dollars. We only do civic-minded pantslessness around here.

Here's a link to the Fed thread if you forgot:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9533991&posted=1#post9533991

RECRUITMENT RECURSION!
    sig_universal.png
  • raincrow1straincrow1st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    husnock1 wrote: »
    I don't always drink Romulan Ale.

But when I do, I get blitzed with Unrepentant.

Stay thirsty, future Ueys.

OK THAT was funny. All he needs is a couple of kickaft Orions dancing next to him while watchin a nice plasma fire burn as the Tal Shiar rage in frustration and we are good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
    Really Joined in MAY 2010
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the primary obstacle to your Romulan recruitment drive is the fact that the number of Romulans in need of a fleet, or, for that matter, Romulans, period, can presently be counted on the fingers of no hands. This can be expected to serve as a significant obstacle to any Romulan recruitment for the next few weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sekusei28sekusei28 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't wait til the 21st ^.^
    edited May 2013
    sekusei28 wrote: »
    can't wait til the 21st ^.^

No kidding. I'm dying to try out my epoturducken recipe.
    sig_universal.png
  • pratyekapratyeka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The romulan rush!
    I can't wait to try out my new sexytime cruiser retrofit.
    Any word on romulan tribbles?
    Come join me @ unrepentantgaming.com . Tier 5 fleets for KDF and Fed.
  • droweth21droweth21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey that link just says I don't have an account.
    edited May 2013
    Lol how many emolans do you think will be running around?
    edited May 2013
    Which Romulan ship are you most excited about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    any and all though gotta admit can't get enough blowing romulan ships up I'll never bore with the new explosion animation lol
  • grravergrraver Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh indeed the whole new freshness of the game, including FX and HUD makes me want to play all season again.
    I cant wait to fly the D'deridex again. Eventhough i prefer to have a science officer with gravity wells and tykens rifts, wich would mean i would want to fly an actual sci vessel with a commander sci boff slot for example. I dont think the dex has a commander sci bridge officer slot.
    edited May 2013
    Good mornin'.

In less than 24 hours, spacecraft from here will join others from our known settlements, and Romulan survivors will begin the largest campaign to pursue our chosen ways of life since The Sundering.

Romulan. That word should have new meaning for all of us tomorrow. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Tomorrow we begin the fight for our freedom. Not just from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist as we desire to exist.

Tomorrow will not simply be another day of a defeated people trying to rebuild from the rubble, but as the day when free Romulans declare in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Tomorrow, we celebrate our Independence Day!
    sig_universal.png
  • myrobinz1myrobinz1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No kidding. I'm dying to try out my epoturducken recipe.

Well today you can :)
    edited May 2013
    Green and purple rocketchicks on our romulan wings! Weeeee
    edited May 2013
    Romulan Feds....gott'em
    Romilan KDF.....gott'em

Unrepentant still not sorry about the Dervish!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    overlapo wrote: »
    *Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.

I think I found my new home! Where do I sign up? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
    edited June 2013
    Hello tvenus67! Welcome to our recruit thread. If you go to the first page of this thread there should be a link there to our website. Check that out, and who knows you might like filling out our awsum application! Dont forget to hit us up ingame using one of the intended chat channels like "Sexytime".
    edited June 2013
    grraver wrote: »
    Hello tvenus67! Welcome to our recruit thread. If you go to the first page of this thread there should be a link there to our website. Check that out, and who knows you might like filling out our awsum application! Dont forget to hit us up ingame using one of the intended chat channels like "Sexytime".

Already done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
    edited June 2013
    tvenus67 wrote: »
    Already done

Cool! Welcome to our fleet and happy to see a new face and name in the U.
    It was great fun doing some fleet actions, im sure you enjoyed it, pantsless:D
    edited June 2013
    grraver wrote: »
    Cool! Welcome to our fleet and happy to see a new face and name in the U.
    It was great fun doing some fleet actions, im sure you enjoyed it, pantsless:D

Thanks graver, and who doesn't enjoy pants-less gaming in large groups?

It's a way of life!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    The epoturducken is simply amazing. You all should try it sometime.

Now I'm working on perfecting my Tribble chutney. This may take a while, but I think it'll be another hit.
    sig_universal.png
    edited June 2013
    The epoturducken is simply amazing. You all should try it sometime.

Now I'm working on perfecting my Tribble chutney. This may take a while, but I think it'll be another hit.

who knows, restaurants all over the world would sell it... is chef bourdain helping out with the recipy?:eek:
    edited June 2013

How did you know my favorite dish? That's a Saturday evening favorite, I usually prepare it pants-less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Unrepentant - now cooking over plasma fire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Those are some beastly new ships. Why am I doing the summer event for a free...whats a ma doodle ship I will never use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    All of the cool kids are doing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]