test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shared Quest Dialouge

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Good day,

I'm having a bit on an annoying issue at the moment while playing with my partner. Most of the time when quest dialogue pops up the buttons in the window are apparently 'shared'.

For example, if I click 'Continue' while we're both reading the dialogue (on different computers) the other window closes as well. If my partner chooses 'More information' or something like it, it'll pop up on my screen as well.

I hope this makes sense, in short we play on different computers, different accounts, same internal network and our quest windows don't act independently of each other.

Is this a known issue? If not, should I submit a bug on both machines or just one and what sort of information should I include?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm not sure if this counts as 'necroing' but still not too sure how to approach this issue. Any ideas?

I'm starting to think this may be game design so that people in groups don't actually miss anything, would this be correct?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ye its a annoying when you know eveything and just want the damn window closed but cause of the lower rank reading it still you have to wait till they are done and it gets in the way of doin the mission, imo they need to of had them seperate rather then linked when in team so as to allow each player to read that in thier own pace.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    they need to of had them seperate rather then linked when in team so as to allow each player to read that in thier own pace.

Ah ripper, least I know its game design now and not a bug. Thanks a bunch for that, I'll just deal with it enable ship moment while there are pop up windows.

Thanks again.