test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Playable Races

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I would really like to see some new playable races added to the game soon. I believe it was Dan that mentioned they would be making some soon, but I haven't heard anything. I would like to see Deltans! They'd be easy to make, they're basically bald humans with seductive and telepathy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Deltans would essentially be the Federations version of the KDF's Orions, I take it?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Breen

Edo could also be a fed version of the orions.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ferasans. Because the KDF needs their kittehs too.

:)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Amosov wrote:
    Deltans would essentially be the Federations version of the KDF's Orions, I take it?

As long as we don't have to take any bleeding "oath of celibacy"! Let the sexually immature races grow up or take their chances heheheheheh :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just give Starfleet some Orions already, or make them c-store purchasable like Klingons in Starfleet.

And make Humans purchasable for KDF, or something. Why can you have Klingons in Starfleet, but no Humans in the KDF?

Also, give us Romulans already. They're never going to get a real faction, so why pretend?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Xindi (Fed Primate, KDF Reptillian or Insectoid) would be interesting. Federation Romuland (like the Fed Klingon's) would be interesting, KDF Cardassians would be interesting too.

Also, catliketyping, you seem bitter about something. Why?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Avalon304 wrote: »
    Xindi (Fed Primate, KDF Reptillian or Insectoid) would be interesting. Federation Romuland (like the Fed Klingon's) would be interesting, KDF Cardassians would be interesting too.

Also, catliketyping, you seem bitter about something. Why?

Simply sarcasm.

Bitterness would imply that there's some sort of resentment about how things are.

Why not Romulans now, as part of the existing faction(s)? Why entertain the idea that there can be a Romulan, Cardassian, Borg (oh, g*d help us) faction in addition to the Starfleet faction?

How can anyone help but smile whenever the faction idea comes up for discussion?

More races... far more sensible a topic.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    There are very few races seen in more than a few episodes that are not represented already.

Xindi, Kazon, Suliban, Malon, Talaxian. Many others can be simulated like various Dominion races, Denobulan, etc
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    It would be great if they just let us name the generic alien choice, then people could have whatever race they wanted and have that race name displayed in their profile, instead of "alien" which says little and doesn't really satisfy that rp element.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I refused to acknowledge Deltans being a "real" race. I always maintained they were evolved as a concept into the Betazoids.

I would love the option to make a Fed Orion though.

Breen would be good for another cross faction race.

those aboved mentioned feline race that the KDF is supposed to be allied with.

maybe a Hologram "race" available for 1k day vets?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I would like to see (,or maybe not see) Medusans added to the Federation.

You would not need an away team at all since it would drive the enemy mad.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Klingon Augments so we can make TOS Klingons without resorting to the "Alien" setting to make them.