test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ask Cryptic: November 2012 - Submit Your Questions, Please!

12345679»

Comments

• sedlo74656sedlo74656 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    More PvP, when?

More KDF ships with 5 tac consoles, when?

Captain retrait or respecies option, when?
  • mogenarzmogenarz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Currently, only one land PvE gives Romulan Marks. Can we expect to see more land Romulan PvEs in the future?
  • drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What hints can you drop for us about the 3 Year Anniversary?
    Any chance of getting some new costumes on the KDF side? (Player costumes, not ship)
    Any release date for the STO Gateway, and any new features that could be in the works for it?

That's all I can think of at the moment. :)
    f3wrLS.jpg
  • harveycloneharveyclone Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can we have the Rep system items like the M.A.C.O/OMEGA/KHG/Romulans stuff made account bound instead of character bound,many of us have more than one Alt and to do the Rep system for all is just to much.

Q2,why is the 29 century uniform going into the lobi store and not the Z-store,I would like to see the Fed and Klingon 29 uniform in one account bound pack
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    MMORPH just gave out the complete TOS uniform set as an S7 reward. Now this is most generous for some of us old guys and gals. The problem is there are NO upper tier TOS ship skins and only 1 KDF cruiser that looks TOS. Is there any chance we can get some retro ship skins so we have the look?

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • tebsutebsu Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My question:

What did you do to the STF?s ? I have a very strong build and i play ISE every day. I cant even remember the last time i have been killed but since the update to season 7, i got killed at least 3 times and i have been close to being killed a couple times, too. I heard some devs said that there hasnt been a change but i noticed it by myself. So either you have changed the STFs or NPCs or i dont know what else or the fact that you guys took out the assimilated console from the borg set was as good as removing the dilithium from STFs in the first place.
    What ? Calaway.
  • athourstathourst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Are there any plans on adding the starbase projects to ESD?
  • temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm really looking forward to getting deeper into the Reputation system and what future species will be released further down the road, could you tell us what plans are in the works?

And have you thought about a Captain/Crew reputation system played much like a mini Starbase for ship interiors.

• piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi, any news about PvP?
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
  • capnbowmancapnbowman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Any chance of a new fancy bridge & interior for the beautifully crafted Vesta?

The Odyssey has a fancy bridge! i say the Vesta deserves one as well!
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    - Are you asleep yet from 26 pages of questions ?

- You have promised "more Dilithium sources" and "more ways to earn Dilithium" .

Simply put -- where are they ? Name them plz .

You have also called Dilithium a "Time based currency" .
    Right now , far too many missions simply do not award any Dilithium what so ever .
    Will this be addressed ?
    If so , plz name 5 missions that will have Dilithium added to them in the near future .
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    With many of the stack sizes recently being updated to 100, why is that hypos and the like are still at 20?

Can these please be increased as well?
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can we hope for Elite Fleet weapons of a more varied flavour? Like Swords, antiproton or Tetryon guns?

Maybe quad cannons of not phaser-disruptor variety?

Or new hairstyles and uniforms?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • chushachusha Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've been wondering if there are any plans to add to the uniform selections for both the Federation and Klingon factions. I do like the sleeveless TOS Mirror Universe uniforms and would like to see a few more sleeveless options for uniforms in the game. Any new outfits for the KDF side would be appreciated, even if they have to be from scratch.
    Vice Admiral Triela - Proud member of Valhalla's Rising
    ██ ██ U.S.S. Protos Heis ██ ██
    Lieutenant General - Scheherazade - Honorable warrior of Sto'Vo'kor's Rising
    ██ ██ I.K.S. Protos Heis ██ ██
  • admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,561 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Okay, who was the idiot who thought out Season 7 and why did you lie to us and what's your plan to FIX IT.
  • captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    is there any release date yet for the romulan faction?
  • athourstathourst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Are there any plans on adding in doctor crushers medical robe in?
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When in 2013 will the Romulan Faction launch?
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In game you said "Latinum has been lost in the shuffle and needs some love - agreed. We may integrate GPL into the Lobi Store in the near future - no definites yet"... why not merge all items in the two stores and make it one store all for in GPL and have all lobi converted into GPL?
  • historiphilehistoriphile Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is it time to raise the dilithium cap / give away more dilithium? I would say, 'yes'. There are too many things which demand dilithium now, and it seems like they are targeted to degrade the resources of the top 25% of resource collectors than the middle 50%. Agree/disagree, Mr. Stahl? 'cause I'm in the middle 50% and my resources are being sucked out the airlock.

Also: The ships called "fleet ships" - why is it that these ships were only made available to fleets with no way to obtain them as a single player? Why is it that people who bought ones through the z-store don't have an option of getting the upgraded fleet version unless their fleet gets up to the proper tier, and even then you still have to get those fleet modules? Seems shamefully greedy of your organization to treat your loyal customers that way, Mr. Stahl.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to everyone who submitted their questions for the November Ask Cryptic! I am going to ship these questions over to Dan so he can pull some of them out and respond. The answers will appear in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that should be released before the end of the month!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.