test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 7 Dev Blog #12

14567810»

Comments

• tongi02tongi02 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just hate the fact that the ship was shrunken down in size, but in the books it was big and still fast (sigh), Oh well...:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Always move forward, even if it's one step at a time..
  • digimatldigimatl Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you park it next to a sovy (which is the size the vesta should have too) you?ll see its not shrunken much :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soleta63soleta63 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    There are going to be a LOT of these around on release day!

I got Mine on Thanksgiving. Kinda wish I'd gotten the bundle I want all the toys this baby has to offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Thank you.

Now I can use my Danubes without feeling guilty. :D

If all fails, maybe you can make their tractor beams like the ones from the cloaking mines, where they slow you down instead of locking you down completely.

So being as I'm new too hangar bays on the Federation side which is the best Hangar bay to have with this ship anyways?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    ok look from what i just understood from other players in the game is your going to make the borg set weaker come season 7
    , we all worked hard enough to get those items takes more time then most of u have on your watch.

WOW! Wrong Thread Dude. This is the Thank you for the VESTA Thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Any update on a custom bridge for the Vesta.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    Any update on a custom bridge for the Vesta.

i dont think theres much chance there. i love the ship but its a let down it not having its own bridge :(
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • codius1988codius1988 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey there STO...

I was wondering how to get that awesome slipstream engines that I notice some of the players got...

BTW, I wish I could see some more familiar characters around. Fancy Seven of nine in-game :)
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    codius1988 wrote: »
    Hey there STO...

I was wondering how to get that awesome slipstream engines that I notice some of the players got...

Once you reach Vice Admiral and spend all your skill points, it will be added to your toolbar.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further :) ~BranFlakes
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
This discussion has been closed.