test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1000 day Veteran Reward

Comments

• arrowdasharrowdash Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The first 1,000 day vets should start receiving them on Wednesday.
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Do they have a release date yet? There are plenty of people who are about a week away from hitting 1,000 days.

I'm three days away. :D
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Great, the first good looking Starfleet ship (cryptic made) and i can't even buy it at the C-Store.

Being really anoyed right now....:mad::mad::mad:
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Earlier in this thread in post #421, Brandon mentioned that the first 1000-dayers would be hitting Wednesday and the ship would be available then.

997 days as of today, but since the rewards are available at x99.1, I'll be shuffling ships for all of my toons in order to collect these rewards.

At least those designs are definitely "unique"... :)
  • direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Do they have a release date yet? There are plenty of people who are about a week away from hitting 1,000 days.
    We're not in the office Monday because of the US holiday. The blog will be out on Tuesday afternoon.

The first players will hit their 1000-day mark at some point on Wednesday. The new ships will be available to them.

Here you go. Blog on Tuesday, Ships on Wednesday (for those that have reached 1000 days)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    pyryck wrote: »
    997 days as of today, but since the rewards are available at x99.1, I'll be shuffling ships for all of my toons in order to collect these rewards.

Why bother since the vet reward includes a ship slot.
    edited October 2012
    yreodred wrote: »
    Great, the first good looking Starfleet ship (cryptic made) and i can't even buy it at the C-Store.

People are never happy. When ships they want go in the C-Store, they #(%*^ about how everything is a money grab. When ships they want go in a lockbox, they (#%#% because they can't just buy it in the C-Store (even though they can just wait for someone to put it on the Exchange for EC), when they make items available as vet rewards, they #)%&*( because they have to wait or subscribe to get them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited October 2012
    starkaos wrote: »
    Why bother since the vet reward includes a ship slot.

Well, there is the Vesta to consider. And I might decide to throw a Mobius or a couple of Aeon's at some of my alts.

<sigh> soo many ships...soo few ship slots... ;)

p.s. to Direphoenix - we're gamers, it's our duty and privilege to constantly ^%(*&, otherwise we would just be corpses or walking dead. ;)
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, I have only been subscribed for 667 days, but I do get excited about the upcoming veteran rewards. It gives me another thing to look forward to! :)
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, I have only been subscribed for 667 days, but I do get excited about the upcoming veteran rewards. It gives me another thing to look forward to! :)

The Jupiter Veteran Uniform is the Best veteran reward you will get. I understand your looking forward to it :)
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • mrtoken_1390846233mrtoken_1390846233 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Poo, 10 days out for me, which is kind of funny because i got life time before launch so don't know why i am 8 days behind everyone else
  • psymantispsymantis Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    anazonda wrote: »
    The Jupiter Veteran Uniform is the Best veteran reward you will get. I understand your looking forward to it :)
    At 667 days they already have the uniform. They're 32 days away from the Android bridge officer. http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/veteran-rewards
  • christopherchasechristopherchase Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm at 978 so I've got a little while. The leaked pictures look nice though.

Formerly Christopher_Chase
    I've been here since Open Beta
    edited October 2012
    mrtoken wrote: »
    Poo, 10 days out for me, which is kind of funny because i got life time before launch so don't know why i am 8 days behind everyone else

Because veteran rewards for lifers works based on when you bought your lifetime subscription. The people that get the 1000 day veteran reward on Wednesday bought the lifetime subscription the day it came out which is about 2 weeks before launch. Therefore, it is about another 2 weeks before the game has been out that it reaches 1000 days old.
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yreodred wrote: »

Well, if you are a subscriber, all you have to do is what until your 1,000th day (mine is early November).
  • captainjtkirkcaptainjtkirk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    997 days here so not long now
    edited October 2012
    starkaos wrote: »
    Because veteran rewards for lifers works based on when you bought your lifetime subscription. The people that get the 1000 day veteran reward on Wednesday bought the lifetime subscription the day it came out which is about 2 weeks before launch. Therefore, it is about another 2 weeks before the game has been out that it reaches 1000 days old.

Right ok :P
    Think i remember having to wait for pay day so that could explain it.
    Not upset about it however as i get it next week, a day before a long weekend here in NZ, only problem is I am also on call that weekend for work so lets hope the TV gods like me and nothing breaks :P
    edited October 2012
    mrtoken wrote: »
    Right ok :P
    Think i remember having to wait for pay day so that could explain it.
    Not upset about it however as i get it next week, a day before a long weekend here in NZ, only problem is I am also on call that weekend for work so lets hope the TV gods like me and nothing breaks :P

Make a blood sacrifice to them like computer techs do to appease the tech gawds as the tech puts a new machine together. :cool:

If you didn't need a band-aid after messing with the sheet-metal, you didn't do something quite right. :eek:
    edited October 2012
    pyryck wrote: »
    Make a blood sacrifice to them like computer techs do to appease the tech gawds as the tech puts a new machine together. :cool:

If you didn't need a band-aid after messing with the sheet-metal, you didn't do something quite right. :eek:

Worst thing is I am a computer tech that works at a TV station :P

I am going to have to bleed a lot then lol
    edited October 2012
    Maybe we could make a blood sacrifice to the STO and P1 gawds to get the info a little sooner? :(
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    How are some of you at 997? I'm at 996 and I started the game during the BETA and the 2 day head start.

At least the new toy comes out this week:D

EDIT: Yes, I bought my Lifetime during beta.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
    edited October 2012
    How are some of you at 997? I'm at 996 and I started the game during the BETA and the 2 day head start.

At least the new toy comes out this week:D

I'm at 978 and have been in through the betas of 2009, headstart, and launch. For some reason I suspect my first month of play was not counted, perhaps because I didn't add any payment information until the first month was over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • dan512dan512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm at 978 and have been in through the betas of 2009, headstart, and launch. For some reason I suspect my first month of play was not counted, perhaps because I didn't add any payment information until the first month was over.
    Same exact time as you, started just like you, its because we didnt get lifetimes or get them at the begining...FUUUUUUUU lol Just sucks on that.
    edited October 2012

Doesn't look like you lost a month. It is only 19 days between mine and your number of days subscribed. I would say that anyone that gets their 1000 day vet ships before you bought the lifetime subscription in beta.
  • baracura28baracura28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am at 989 days with my LTS right now. Cant wait to hit the 1k mark, and to already see before that the Fed ship in game. Now where is that info.. waiting takes to long!
    Talking to my self, asking stuff to my self, definitely not understanding my self. Such is the life of an overworked Starfleet admiral.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I got my Lifetime sub during the beta, right after they announced the perks, free Zen and playable Liberated Borg (little did I know it would only be Liberated Borg Humane/Klingon). And I didn't get me preorder bonuses right from start, Joint Trill. Anyways, Thursday/Friday, whatever I will have my ship to play with on the weekend.

Anyone check if the 1000 day ship is on Tribble yet, I remember the 900 day skin was on Tribble a couple of days before it hit Holodeck?
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not long to go now
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I count myself lucky then. I'm at 640 days on my LTS.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    :::; drums fingers as we wait for the true details on these ships ....

Do you think they will have universal BO slots?

And what do you think the Lotus Powers will be?
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • baracura28baracura28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    genhauk wrote: »

And what do you think the Lotus Powers will be?

Pink lotus flower aoe, that seduces all enemy ships around u, and they start to attack the there own kind.

Or this is to girly of a thought comming from a guy?
    Talking to my self, asking stuff to my self, definitely not understanding my self. Such is the life of an overworked Starfleet admiral.