Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *smacks shpoks*

thanks for jinxing it, idiot!

now the server will probably self-destruct 5 minutes after I get in!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *smacks shpoks*

thanks for jinxing it, idiot!

now the server will probably self-destruct 5 minutes after I get in!

Don't worry, I already jinxed it, messed it up and fixed it. Just as I said the same in-game my graphics restarted, went blurry and then compressed, but it's already better now. So the jinx happened, it has been overcomed, you can go ahead and play without issues. :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    then how are you posting on the internet?

i call horse hockey

Any mobile device capable of internet connection.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Talaxians remind me so much of the people here I swear, I'd just destroy their entire colony and just keep Neelix for his lore value.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    then how are you posting on the internet?

i call horse hockey

I don't think there is an app for horse hockey, but I can post to the forums via my iPad! 😸
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Does anyone know of any images where I can see each cat?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any images where I can see each cat?

You come talk to me in-game.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm logging in now.

Edit: If anyone finds an extra Tortoiseshell Tabby, please let me know.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That kitten is a lie, it's actually an undine spy...it'll wait till you fall asleep to mak things go awry...

No, just... No
    Cats having pet cats seems redundant... And possibly awkward, depending on if they share the same litterbox or not
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    humans having pet mugatos IS redundant; you don't see anyone ******** about that, do you?

OH, and let's not forget the HORTA! a sentient species that the game treats as a mere PET! i don't see anyone ******** about THAT either
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Umadbro?
    And combat hortas register as Officers in the combat log.
    The common pet Horta is a wee baby horta lol
    I find these kittens insulting because they have pattern choices...

A direct slap in the face to those who wanted color patterns.
    It's like wavering a flag saying "we has what you want but instead of giveing it to you... WE'RE GONNA PUT IT ON A PET THAT YOU HAZ TO OPEN BOXES TO OBTAIN"

The trolls are so real, but people are duped by the fact that can has a pixel vanity kitten that probably doesn't
    even purr...

And it's directly aimed at cats too...other pets of the same type had different color schemes but the same general pattern.

These kittens have different patterns proveing beyond a doubt that cryptic has the capacity but refuses to give us what we want....

* slinks off into corner and silently chews on what remains of shadow's old head... While watching the rather interesting spectacle of a new head instantly regenerating *
    ...Tastes like Chicken xD.
    And that will has ABSOLUTLY no repercussions later... X3
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    STO is crashing on startup when I get to the DR screen.

Meh, I'll just wait until it sorts itself out... I'm not gonna really bother expending all that much time on it.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Snagged 578 zen from surveys today.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    STO is crashing on startup when I get to the DR screen.
    And the title screen is obviously nowhere near 1920x1080. Obvious pixel stretching is obvious. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So I got in to the game, looked at Frenemy's collection of feline fuzzies, did a Cap'N'Hold, and logged out.

I calculate that if I play no more than 1 mission per day, I can maximize the interestingness of Dilithium Rising by making it last 20 days (I'm counting on the necromancer battlezone lasting maybe 3 days at best).
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Kobali has zones going all the way to 60.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    figure about 8 days; i think that's how many story missions there are in the battlezone

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I still think Ocampa should be a zone.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I say TRIBBLE the Ocampa. I wanna go home.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I got a Kazon Heavy Raider as a gift. Named it "Seska". I had to.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I say TRIBBLE the Ocampa. I wanna go home.

Closest you'll get to Cait is through my series and closest to Ferasa is through @sirboulevard's series.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkyAOMR7t0U

Solid Snake calls a gun store.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23, since you're the resident cat overlord around here I wanted to ask you if you can list here all the different types of cat pets that can be obtained, if it's not too much trouble. (I just assume you already have them all :D)
    Oh and also I'm interested to find out if they unlock some accolade or special bonus cat pet like the Khelids (which I never collected all) gave?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    ashkrik23, since you're the resident cat overlord around here I wanted to ask you if you can list here all the different types of cat pets that can be obtained, if it's not too much trouble. (I just assume you already have them all :D)
    Oh and also I'm interested to find out if they unlock some accolade or special bonus cat pet like the Khelids (which I never collected all) gave?
    as much as he may have deluded himself into thinking, he is not the resident cat overlord

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    as much as he may have deluded himself into thinking, he is not the resident cat overlord

Thanks for posting this.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    British people call saran wrap "cling film".

Just your useless fact of the day.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I am cat overlord.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    And your Sig is still missing a comma.

King of Lions, rawr!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Indeed. Ashkrik, I find your lack of grammar...disturbing. :rolleyes:
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Closest you'll get to Cait is through my series and closest to Ferasa is through @sirboulevard's series.
    You completely missed the Voltaire reference. :mad:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Indeed. Ashkrik, I find your lack of grammar...disturbing. :rolleyes:

You completely missed the Voltaire reference. :mad:

The what?

10char.