Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You need more Star Trek culture, so here it is. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    You need more Star Trek culture, so here it is. :D

Talaxian chicks are ugly - that is epic win just there lol! :D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That is my favourite line, because it is SO TRUE! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Battles with the Vaadwaur are incredibly long. I mean really, even a frigate takes ages to destroy.

A little annoying. If it's a fun battle, I don't mind it being long, but that ain't even a fun battle, it's just pew pew and the Vaadwaur hull falls extremely slowly.

I wonder if I should break out the Plasma torps and burn them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    it's even worse if you fight them on elite difficulty...which you'll have to if you want to avoid having to endlessly grind patrols or deep space contacts between missions
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hm, outfitting my ship with 4 fore (lol) Plasma torps, the Bio-neural and the Vaadwaur Cluster on aft was a wise choice. I kill Vaadwaur rather quickly. The only problem is the battleship (Artillery Ship) gets me because of the Kazon "Heavy" Raider being too squishy. Also, that Raider can't be healed as much as other ships for whatever reason. Same power settings as a BoP, BoP gets healed for 300-400 per HE2 tick, Kazon gets around 200 per HE2 tick.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have been noticing that, each level it seems like they are taking longer and longer to whittle down on my beam build. Soon as I get back on tomorrow I'm switching out back to torpedoes, because what makes things take so long is the extreme shields they have, once hull is exposed, not so much. So therefore I'm going to see how well they BURN =^,.,^=!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    just remember to slot that one crafting trait from the projectile school, kyubi - a guaranteed +10% shield penetration per torpedo hit is nothing to sneeze at

they had to undo the fix they did yesterday for the traits unlocking at rank 1 because of the multitude of issues it caused, so the traits are still unlocking at rank 1 - gives you plenty of time to play around with the trait while they get around to figuring out what broke the first time they tried to fix it
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry. I guess I am a moron. I simply believed putting it here, and linking it to others, would be an easy way to pass on the components needed.

I'll make it easy, and remove my stupidity from the thread.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    you know, there's this revolutionary new program that will solve all your storage problems in an instant...it's called NOTEPAD!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you know, there's this revolutionary new program that will solve all your storage problems in an instant...it's called NOTEPAD!

Or Word, or email to self, or a piece of paper in a drawer, or a sticky note, or Ashkrik's fur.

:P
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    only if you use a permanent marker, otherwise he'll just lick himself clean...

blood works too, but then you have to use an ALS to see it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Sorry. I guess I am a moron. I simply believed putting it here, and linking it to others, would be an easy way to pass on the need components to them

I'll make it easy, and remove my stupidity from the thread.

Better...?

btw... I have also emptied my in game friends list, so you won't have to be subjected to my lack of brain cells. Just in case it may be contagious.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Better...?

You missed the part about Ashkrik's fur... whenever I make a list ending in a demeaning or otherwise snide remark about him, it denotes sarcasm. Or me just trolling him for no particular reason. But it's usually sarcasm. Don't take it seriouly, I don't even own a sticky note. :)
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can now make heavy wide arc cannons if you give me the materials for them.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What the heck happened on this thread?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    People are teasing Talar. It's okay, Talar, everyone has bad days. You should've seen when shadow thought you needed Tribble Carcasses instead of Tribble (tuf) to make Baked Tribbles and Tribble Kebab.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Please send me a message in-game, Sifuri, because he's rather upset right now and I', being ticked off by whoever did something.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    The Benthan are Woody clones, that is all.

"We deputize you."

Translation,

"You're our favorite deputy!"
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    The Benthan are Woody clones, that is all.

"We deputize you."

Translation,

"You're our favorite deputy!"

Can I get a universal translator over here? Frenemy is talking nonsense again.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Can I get a universal translator over here? Frenemy is talking nonsense again.

I apparently started a Toy Story parody craze in catphone.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I apparently started a Toy Story parody craze in catphone.

*Sigh* I hate it when you make me do damage control on the CatPhone residents.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    *Sigh* I hate it when you make me do damage control on the CatPhone residents.

But they thought I was funny!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    But they thought I was funny!

It's worse than I thought; their minds must be poisoned.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So rude.

*Cries in corner*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So rude.

*Cries in corner*

Ah, good. Another satisfied patient.

*Opens office door and speaks into waiting room*

Next patient for Dr. Freddy, please.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Something replaced..Something new..
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Something replaced..Something new..

Incomprehensible gibberish, a good sign that the treatment is working.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I bring the joy of creation.
  • Options
    edited October 2014