edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I bring the joy of creation.

Remind me to Not shake hands with you.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please send me a message in-game, Sifuri, because he's rather upset right now and I', being ticked off by whoever did something.

Damn, it was 2 AM when I sent this message, so I went to bed. Sorry.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1: I just bought the most epic thing ever! I bought a tribble! :D

2: I just realized...now I need to stop leaving my desk whenever I have food. Tribbles are adorable...until I leave my cookies unattended. And yes, whenever I'm home, I do end up eating in my office 90% of the time. :(
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    1: I just bought the most epic thing ever! I bought a tribble! :D

2: I just realized...now I need to stop leaving my desk whenever I have food. Tribbles are adorable...until I leave my cookies unattended. And yes, whenever I'm home, I do end up eating in my office 90% of the time. :(

A non-big cat pattern tribble? I iz not impressed.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Professor, you should make a Ferengi character and name it DaiMon Lindaleff.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Remind me to Not shake hands with you.

Why? How rude.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Professor, you should make a Ferengi character and name it DaiMon Lindaleff.
    A Ferengi? No. Just no. Ferengi are only good for one thing, airlocking them.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    and that discount, which stacks with the one already available at freighters or an embassy
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Tell me you got the name pun, right?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I ran a perfect CGA (Cure Ground Advanced, for those living in a cave, and if you did until now, welcome back) and crashed at Armek, thus missing all the rewards.

I just want to complete something in-game without crashing or disconnecting or bugging for once, is it that difficult?

Mofos....

Edit: My initially destructive mood has been partially extinguished, thanks to this wonderful dialogue between an Australian smart-alec and an American.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Heh, I can't even log in. When I do, though, I plan on winning the award for the most sedentary player by not moving from under Ker'ret for as long as possible.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I watched that yesterday.

Try again.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Elite queues give VR materials every time. Confirmed it tonight.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    and how many times did you have to fail before you got a winning team?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My mercenary urges are tingling at that notion for a huge payout like that.... While the new STF's skill can be hell, if it pays enough to do, I will still do it, but it's going to be rough hoping you get a good team. Now it's truly a trip into vegas these runs.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    yeah, and just consider...elites are getting harder this week

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    and how many times did you have to fail before you got a winning team?

0 times.

Only did grounds so far.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    smart move; grounds didn't get screwed up like space did

and to be fair, the more valuable materials all drop in ground anyway

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    The only elites that should be hard for grounds are the Nukara interior and the Hive due to the nature of the missions themselves.

For some reason..there is no elite yet for the original 3 ground STFs...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Funny thing, the queues aren't even hard with the buffs, just long and tedious because they ust have more hp.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ISA was a good challenge. We lost the optional by just a few seconds....But it's not a one-shot kill fest like everyone claims it to be...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    After I taught Edgar how to do Japori/Carraya runs to level, we repeated them and now we're both 60!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Good money there too. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    And some superiour tech upgrades! :D

In case somebody wants to know, go to either Japori or Carraya in Tau Dewa and do the patrol there. You don't need the daily. Before you do it though, set enemy difficulty to Elite.

Also beneficial, get a team for it, you get a lot of enemies with a full team. But, if you get a team, make sure the person with the lowest level gets lead, and all of you match their level. The lower the person, the more EXP they get from lv 50 enemies.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Algara will give the most xp if you can take down the spawns.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Snowpaw crafted me a TR-116B.

His reaction was "You lucky b*tch!" xD

[System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: TR-116B Rifle - Sniper Rifle Mk XII [CrtH] [Dmg] [ShPen]x4
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm actually somewhat jealous of your [CrtH]. Mine is [Dmg]x2....I hope Epic quality will give me that [CrtH]....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    it'll probably give [CrtX] if anything

#LegalizeAwoo