What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    who said they give a damn about your approval?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would die if they had a Sphynx breed.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

Thanks for sharing. I'll tell Tacofangs and his friends, and also ask them to make a tombstone inscribed with "He got his wish." :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Taco isn't a character artist.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Pretty promise?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes, I promise.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    Why do I think it would be cruel for a cat to own another cat? I'd get one for a non-cat toon, but for my cats, no cat pets!

Better than the Firrans in ArcheAge. As cat-like species they get to ride mountain lions and such a.k.a. other cats. :D

I have a char. based on myself, so I'm happy to finally have my cat Simba as pet in game as well. :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Taco isn't a character artist.

That's why I said 'and his friends.' Derp frenemy, derp.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I fulfilled my promise Stoutes. I'Zira just died in one of my RPs.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I MUST have a pet cat! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I shall claim them all.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Poor cats....
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I wonder if I can preview them to see which one I would want.
    I found an awesome wine! It has this fruity taste that makes you love it. And is, of course, red.
    Oddly enough, I'm drinking wine out of a Lion King cup. Seriously, I am. Good wine is good. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I reached level 50 on Mol Canelow less than 1 hr before the maintenance and subsequent server instability for the next few days. Lucky me!
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Seeing as we are the only two species to speak 'cat' do you think it would be possible to train them as intelligence operatives and spy against all the other fleets, ships and factions?

After all who would object to a 'cute lil puddy tat' being in a meeting where it just happens to look asleep in the corner minding its own business!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    thanks for that; cats are now banned on all my ships
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Something to hide, shadow? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i'm an honorary romulan - of course i've got things to hide

i wouldn't be a very good one if i didn't

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    First one to say I'Zira is the most beautiful Ferasan gets a free rare black and white cat.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    like i'm going to degrade myself for a useless prize like that...throw in some ship upgrade tokens or maybe a hazari destroyer and i'll consider it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    First one to say I'Zira is the most tasteful Ferasan gets a free rare black and white cat.
    I'Zira is the most tasteful Ferasan.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    I'Zira is the most tasteful Ferasan.

Do you want the cat?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    like i'm going to degrade myself for a useless prize like that...throw in some ship upgrade tokens or maybe a hazari destroyer and i'll consider it

Please proceed to Arkham Asylum room #3 for your mental evaluation.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I have all 9 cats. It cost me over 100m from pure EC purchases and lockbox keys.

My collection is done.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    There are also Common-quality Caitian Intel officers for purchase on ESD. Nab'em, if you want a crew full of 'em.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have all 9 cats. It cost me over 100m from pure EC purchases and lockbox keys.

My collection is done.

Already!!! I haven't even turned my computer on yet. :eek:
    There are also Common-quality Caitian Intel officers for purchase on ESD. Nab'em, if you want a crew full of 'em.

There is nothing common about a Caitian! At the very least they should be Rare!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Already!!! I haven't even turned my computer on yet. :eek:
    then how are you posting on the internet?

i call horse hockey

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Best expansion/season launch ever!

Patched really fast. Got into game without any issues. No lag.

Bought a Kazon Heavy Raider for 400k EC right off the bat. Current price is 1.5 mil. lol :D
    Ashkrik23 gave me a beautifull pet cat! Thanks again mate! :)
    And I just figured out what's wrong with my graphics and fixed it easily.

Best launch EVAR! :D

Now, if only I can decide whether I want a Guardian or a Dauntless.....
    HQroeLu.jpg