What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    It'll be in a church.

If it were in a city hall we would know who to blame if the apocalypse came during the next month...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    If it were in a city hall we would know who to blame if the apocalypse came during the next month...
    we would know who to blame for the apocalypse irregardless of where anything took place...*stares at canelow*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So I walk into the bank this morning on Qo'nos to find a person named Izzy. She wasn't a cat but still.... Imposters everywhere!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    So I walk into the bank this morning on Qo'noS to find a person named Izzy. She wasn't a cat but still.... Imposters everywhere!

Izzy is a cool name, so everyone is out to take it from you.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1st, would somebody handcuff Johnny Manziel to his locker? I'd like for him to be on the field September 14. At this rate, he'll be kicked out of A&M before Alabama finishes camp.
    If the NCAA investigation finds that Manziel has violated NCAA Bylaw 12.5.2.1 -- accepting money for promoting or advertising the commercial sale of a product or service -- he could be ruled ineligible.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    1st, would somebody handcuff Johnny Manziel to his locker? I'd like for him to be on the field September 14. At this rate, he'll be kicked out of A&M before Alabama finishes camp.

I don't even like the guy anymore. No maturity at all. If he's ruled ineligible I'd be fine with it, even though it would certainly crush A&M's football season.

Class over performance any day. He needs to clean himself up fast or get the [insert a word here] out.
    sirepical wrote: »
    I don't even like the guy anymore. No maturity at all. If he's ruled ineligible I'd be fine with it, even though it would certainly crush A&M's football season.

Class over performance any day. He needs to clean himself up fast or get the [insert a word here] out.

Vegas has pulled all betting on the Bama/TAM game for the time being. If anything, I want him to play that game just so Bama's D can rip his head off. The boy needs to grow up a little or he is going to ruin his life.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Good thing I have no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fluffy McCuddlesworth was just shopping on ESD when he received this:
    [Tell] Brian@ragingalpaca546: I LOVE YOUR NAME HOLY TRIBBLE!

I'm no expert, but I think Brian likes my name! That is one of the best compliments I have been given in a LONG time! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited August 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »

I'm not sure but I believe they're talking about American football. The one that is anything but football, since they use mostly hands. Across the Atlantic sport names usually connect to which body part you use to control the ball.

This guy is called raging Alpaca, me likes. (Alpaca is an animal closely related to the Llama, for anyone that doesn't know)
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm not sure but I believe they're talking about American football. The one that is anything but football, since they use mostly hands. Across the Atlantic sport names usually connect to which body part you use to control the ball.
    That game should be called Hand Egg. My thoughts exactly.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2013

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! :D:D John Cleese!! :P:D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Do. Not. Make. Eye. Contact! They are trying to establish who is the Alpha male. Don't get near them.

THE HORS D'OEUVRES MUST BE OBEYED!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited August 2013
    Do. Not. Make. Eye. Contact! They are trying to establish who is the Alpha male. Don't get near them.
    *ahem* that would be the resident werewolf...there can be no other alpha
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited August 2013
    Fluffy McCuddlesworth was just shopping on ESD when he received this:

I'm no expert, but I think Brian likes my name! That is one of the best compliments I have been given in a LONG time! :D

Now you see how I feel whenever Zira gets random tells with compliments about her White Tiger uniform.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *ahem* that would be the resident werewolf...there can be no other alpha

Ah, but don't forget who does alpha strikes the best!

*Points to fleet Defiant*

Therefore I must be the alpha.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited August 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Ah, but don't forget who does alpha strikes the best!

*Points to fleet Defiant*

Therefore I must be the alpha.
    in all the times i've fought you, not one of your alpha strikes has manged to kill me, yet several of mine have killed you...i am the alpha

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    in all the times i've fought you, not one of your alpha strikes has manged to kill me, yet several of mine have killed you...i am the alpha

I don't recall ever fighting you.
    edited August 2013
    And I'm the Alpha Strike King's apprentice.

I'm Darth umm...... what's a name that matches an alpha striker?
    edited August 2013
    I don't recall ever fighting you.
    well, no wonder...you probably supressed memories of those horrific defeats
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    And I'm the Alpha Strike King's apprentice.

I'm Darth umm...... what's a name that matches an alpha striker?
    Darth Stryker?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    well, no wonder...you probably supressed memories of those horrific defeats

If there was a 'horrific defeat', I would remember. Feel free to PM me in game and I'll do a few rounds of PvP.
    edited August 2013
    What came to mind after reading shadow's and Voporak's dialogue... *snicker*

Sarabi-san, that would be Darth Alfa? ("f" seems better than "ph" in this case)
    edited August 2013

except i don't need to wear a huge metal mace-glove with poisoned spikes...i have claws for that

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    except i don't need to wear a huge metal mace-glove with poisoned spikes...i have claws for that

That's the least of your problems, methinks!
    edited August 2013

That's the least of your problems, methinks!
    *drops several metric tons of armed land mines on canelow* which are nothing compared to your current problems

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013

That was a stupid episode...
    edited August 2013
    many trek episodes were rather dumb...*coughcough*threshold*coughcough*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013

It wasn't one of the best but it was somewhat fun (and reminiscent of TOS episodes). Also, that dialogue you guys had was kinda stupid too so screenshot still fits...

*drops several metric tons of armed land mines on canelow* which are nothing compared to your current problems

Land mines can't hurt me, I'm sci...
    edited August 2013
    Land mines can't hurt me, I'm sci...
    right, you try walking into a field of properly specced chroniton mines and see if there's even anything left of yourself to heal...

#LegalizeAwoo