test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I just went for an epic run of CGE! One person bailed right after the match started, but we still got optional. Optional with 4 people! :D

Then when came time to kill Armek, I held agro while dead! What is this blasphemy? :eek:

he wanted to make sure you stayed dead :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    about time...what are you going to make when you actually get ingame?

Wanted to make a half-drow but I'll settle for half-elf with darker skin...
    Then when came time to kill Armek, I held agro while dead! What is this blasphemy? :eek:

He was molesting you, dat necrophile. If you're sci you TRIBBLE him off by resisting all his attacks, that's why sci holds aggro against him...
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not Sci. I am Engikitty. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just went for an epic run of CGE! One person bailed right after the match started, but we still got optional. Optional with 4 people! :D

lol. He loved you! He wanted babbies!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited August 2013
    Not Sci. I am Engikitty. :D

If you were sci Armek would be of no threat.

Also, ground PuGs are hilarious, they make even me seem like the best player in the group (and help with my room skills in KAGE)
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Wanted to make a half-drow but I'll settle for half-elf with darker skin...
    that works; just say it's a half-drow in your bio
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited August 2013
    that works; just say it's a half-drow in your bio

I think the half-elf passive trait description is hilarious "You're just naturally better at many aspects of life" it's like saying "Purebloods, I'm better than you!"
    edited August 2013
    I think the half-elf passive trait description is hilarious "You're just naturally better at many aspects of life" it's like saying "Purebloods, I'm better than you!"
    well, they are; that doesn't mean they should lord it over the other races - each race can do one thing REALLY well that none of the others can

now get your superior, pureblooded, knife-eared self ingame so i can take a look at how you made your character already!

EDIT: also, what class did/are you going to choose?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited August 2013
    well, they are; that doesn't mean they should lord it over the other races - each race can do one thing REALLY well that none of the others can

now get your superior, pureblooded, knife-eared self ingame so i can take a look at how you made your character already!

EDIT: also, what class did/are you going to choose?

I can't get my half-blooded self ingame, 5GB of patching is no simple matter x.x
    edited August 2013
    I can't get my half-blooded self ingame, 5GB of patching is no simple matter x.x
    *poke* you need faster internet; it only took me about 1 1/2 hours to patch the entire game

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    *poke* you need faster internet; it only took me about 1 1/2 hours to patch the entire game

Can't get it, living on a small island only allows for so much internet...
    edited August 2013
    Can't get it, living on a small island only allows for so much internet...
    well, if they'd stop wasting so much money on keeping an army of dishwashers in service, they could build some decent wireless towers

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    well, if they'd stop wasting so much money on keeping an army of dishwashers in service, they could build some decent wireless towers

Ain't gonna happen, they need their dishwashers xD
    edited August 2013
    Ain't gonna happen, they need their dishwashers xD
    pffft...if anyone ever bothered to invade greece, they could always request armed forces from the UN and just keep a small guard unit

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    pffft...if anyone ever bothered to invade greece, they could always request armed forces from the UN and just keep a small guard unit

Well why would anyone even bother, they could just buy it xD also, logic like that has no place in the greek government :P
    edited August 2013
    Well why would anyone even bother, they could just buy it xD also, logic like that has no place in the greek government :P
    logic has no place anywhere in the world these days, it seems

and how much to buy greece? i always wanted to own a country...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    and how much to buy greece? i always wanted to own a country...

Anywhere between 10-20$ xD
    edited August 2013
    hey, i can afford that!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    hey, i can afford that!

Be my guest and buy it then :P
    edited August 2013

Be my guest and buy it then :P
    eh, i don't know the first thing about ruling a country...i'd have to hire people that know how to, and they don't come cheap

#LegalizeAwoo

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I'll take six.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited August 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    I'll take six.
    and what would you even do with 6 greeces?

#LegalizeAwoo

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and what would you even do with 6 greeces?

I don't know, but if they're only 20 bucks I'd buy 'em up like hotcakes.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited August 2013
    eh, i don't know the first thing about ruling a country...i'd have to hire people that know how to, and they don't come cheap

Rule with an iron fist, execute ALL who question you.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited August 2013
    Rule with an iron fist, execute ALL who question you.
    yeah, then i'd either be ruling an empty country or dealing with rebellions every few months

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    yeah, then i'd either be ruling an empty country or dealing with rebellions every few months

That's what nukes are for.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited August 2013
    That's what nukes are for.
    and just where would you suggest i get weapons-grade uranium from? greece certainly doesn't have any

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2013
    and just where would you suggest i get weapons-grade uranium from? greece certainly doesn't have any

Russia, Iran, North Korea, China, Pakistan. The list goes on.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Actually, Russia is the source. All the rest are just middlemen. Now that's not to say China would never give you any. I'm just saying that it will be the lower quality stuff their military never used. If you want to obtain good quality stuff, you need to get it from Russia. The same applies to guns, uniforms, and automobiles too. :D
    pffft...if anyone ever bothered to invade Greece, they could always request armed forces from the UN and just keep a small guard unit
    Oh dear. Here we go again. *prepares to be stationed in Greece again* :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.