Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    It's not my birthday nor have I ever told anyone it.

Then who be the one saying it is? :eek:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Then who be the one saying it is? :eek:

Apparently Kongwe.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You no enjoyed Leerkat? :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    You no enjoyed Leerkat? :mad:

I did. But I was trying to explain to others it's not my Birthday:).
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I just got my 12th bird. No special parrots to be found......:mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm free!

Main power restored to the Black Phantom. Transwarping to Sol System.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm free!

Main power restored to the Black Phantom. Transwarping to Sol System.
    you finally got action taken? how many months has it been now?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    you finally got action taken? how many months has it been now?

One month 16 days.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    One month 16 days.
    all that time for something that could've been fixed in 2 minutes if an actual person had read and properly understood your ticket...but they have chimps working there, so it's to be expected that it would take as long as it did
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, Vop, where did you send the ticket to?
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So, Vop, where did you send the ticket to?

I'm kinda tired right now and need to go to bed... In the morning I'll just compile exactly what you need to do and say and send it to you on Skype.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm kinda tired right now and need to go to bed... In the morning I'll just compile exactly what you need to do and say and send it to you on Skype.

Sure thing. Will look at it when I wake up tomorrow.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh wow, Denise Crosby has a Twitter. It's pretty new so it wasn't popping up in my "Who to follow" list until now. *follows*
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So, in other news, I FINALLY got a mail for the Site-that-shall-not-be-named. I looked at it, laughed, then reported it for spam. Though it was only 1 mail in all my time in STO, so I will not be changing my mail settings.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So, in other news, I FINALLY got a mail for the Site-that-shall-not-be-named. I looked at it, laughed, then reported it for spam. Though it was only 1 mail in all my time in STO, so I will not be changing my mail settings.
    well, what do you expect? a conqueror of 2 galaxies needs lots of EC

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    well, what do you expect? a conqueror of 2 galaxies needs lots of EC

Well, I am burdened with Glorious purpose, of galaxies made free.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Well, I am burdened with Glorious purpose, of galaxies made free.
    *snorts derisively* please, loki, not while i'm drinking...i don't have paper towels handy

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    *snorts derisively* please, loki, not while i'm drinking...i don't have paper towels handy

lol.

10chars.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    and i still fail to see just how you plan to 'free' andromeda when it will be uninhabitable within the next 9800 years or so - from what i've managed to glean from starfleet's records concerning kirk's encounter with the native kelvans, it was already in the process of being abandoned back in the 2250's

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    and i still fail to see just how you plan to 'free' andromeda when it will be uninhabitable within the next 9800 years or so - from what i've managed to glean from starfleet's records concerning kirk's encounter with the native kelvans, it was already in the process of being abandoned back in the 2250's

Free from life. All must die.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Free from life. All must die.
    well, that includes you as well, you know

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited July 2013

That's not a cabbit! This is a cabbit.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    That's not a cabbit! This is a cabbit.
    *whacks taz over the head* that's not a cabbit either, knife-ear!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Actually, that is a tigerabbit. They are even more endangered than the elusive Jackalope. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Actually, that is a tigerabbit. They are even more endangered than the elusive Jackalope. :rolleyes:

I know something rarer. It's called a snipe, y'all go search around this field for it and I'll grab some refreshments, don't stop till you find it...
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know something rarer. It's called a snipe, y'all go search around this field for it and I'll grab some refreshments, don't stop till you find it...

*Searches unwaveringly for 7.2 hours* I found a former clan leader of Sidorak's species, which was experimented upon and became a Dark Hunter; it has 647 pieces, is colored red, black, yellow, and silver, and has rotating blades as hands. Is it a snipe?
    edited July 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    *Searches unwaveringly for 7.2 hours* I found a former clan leader of Sidorak's species, which was experimented upon and became a Dark Hunter; it has 647 pieces, is colored red, black, yellow, and silver, and has rotating blades as hands. Is it a snipe?

No, I'm not a snipe.

Now put me down and don't stuff me in that trash bag I gave you to store snipes.