[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    lindaleff wrote: »
    ....disturbing reports about him. ...
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    ...much discussion after numerous reports...

This is all I've heard from anyone. As an Admin of the channel, could someone tell me WHAT THE REPORTS WERE?!?!?! Seriously, all I've heard is that there have been reports, not what the reports were. I've seen only a few things if any that were bending the rules from Shadowfang, nothing kick-worthy.

If someone could send me a forum PM or in-game mail of what exactly happened, I'd really appreciate it.

On an entirely different topic, I accidentally did something that causes me to delete the letter/space in front of where I'm typing stuff in instead of just inserting it there which makes forum posting extremely annoying. How do I turn that off? This is a serious question, I know that I should know this, but oh well...

Edit: Happy birthday Bob!
    sirepical wrote: »
    On an entirely different topic, I accidentally did something that causes me to delete the letter/space in front of where I'm typing stuff in instead of just inserting it there which makes forum posting extremely annoying. How do I turn that off? This is a serious question, I know that I should know this, but oh well...

Edit: Happy birthday Bob!

Thanks. And hit the "Insert" Key. Also, check your PM
    Thanks. And hit the "Insert" Key. Also, check your PM

Okay, thanks, thanks.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    after much discussion after numerous reports
    and allow me to point out that i was not a part of that 'discussion' whatsoever, so had no way to refute any of those reports or tell my side of things; the owner and admins of catphone are supposed to be impartial, yet they act as judge and jury without allowing a person to defend himself against false reports at all...some impartiality

i have to wonder how many OTHER people have been kicked unfairly from the channel because they never had a chance to tell their side either
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    You would also be much more socialized there, considering that all people, save me, are your age or older.
    In that case, I might fit in quite well. :D
    Also, in contrast to you, they're not likeable so I can't have a conversation with them...
    You tolerate meh! You really really tolerate meh! :D
    You trying to keep a straight face! :D

On a side note, you don't look a day older than 31! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Interstate.

Staring at interstate highways.

And a couple of turnpikes.

Plus some directionally-challenged West Virginians that wrote the mileage on their signs.

EDIT: By mileage, I mean that the signs said "_____ 0.1 miles", and it was always more than that...
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited July 2013
    Anyone else having trouble getting their Risian skin to change color?

http://youtu.be/-atBeMCL3xs
    4000 posts. Rawrf.

B U R N E D
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • chainfallchainfall Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Does this fleet have a lot of mains... or is it a bit of an alt fleet? My Ferasan might just be my first character to ever to join a fleet :p
    ~Megamind@Sobekeus
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chainfall wrote: »
    Does this fleet have a lot of mains... or is it a bit of an alt fleet? My Ferasan might just be my first character to ever to join a fleet :p

Don't matter. I have my Main Ferasan and an alt Ferasan within the FSF.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Well we have our own chat channel so we can remain in contact regardless.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited July 2013
    I have all 3 of my characters in CatPhone, all cats.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have all 3 of my characters in CatPhone, all cats.

Channels are account-wide far as I know.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited July 2013
    Channels are account-wide far as I know.

Yes they are.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    4000 posts. Rawrf.

Woo, go Voporak with every 1000 post post! :D

To directly answer the question, there are plenty of people whose mains are Ferasans, and a whole lot of people who have Ferasans in the fleet and don't play Ferasan much. But it's not really an alt fleet; I doubt an alt fleet could get T3 Embassy and T4 Starbase, Engineering, Science, and Military as quickly as we have.
    I shall endeavour to join then. Ferasans weren't in game when my current 50s were created, so I'm building a new character.

Her name is Karona and she is modeled after a character in my book (unpublished) of the same name.
    ~Megamind@Sobekeus
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://imgur.com/NYf2Gz6

Behold! The Caitian Chef named S'Morr!
    edited July 2013
    *iz now hungrys*
    I shall endeavour to join then.
    Look me up. @lindaleff
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Look me up. @lindaleff

Be advised, Suroo has a daily fee paid in beer, if you don't pay him he will make and upload an unflattering pic of you on his DeviantART...
    edited July 2013
    Be advised, Suroo has a daily fee paid in beer, if you don't pay him he will make and upload an unflattering pic of you on his DeviantART...
    can't be any worse than that one of me you made once...remember the pink-bowed lycan?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited July 2013
    can't be any worse than that one of me you made once...remember the pink-bowed lycan?

Ahhh good times, shadow.

Also, update from my PC seminar. We're learning about Word. Very basic stuff so far but at least it's interesting, there are things about word that idk...
    edited July 2013
    I took a semester on Microsoft PowerPoint. That was a fun class, and now I love PowerPoint! :D

And I love German beer or Irish beer, so either one you give me is good. Although Guinness is a particular favourite of mine. :D
    edited July 2013
    And I love German beer or Irish beer, so either one you give me is good. Although Guinness is a particular favourite of mine. :D

Miller Lite for you Suroo!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    4000 posts. Rawrf.

Huh....I'm relieved now. I believe that something bad could happen to the FSF if Voporak doesn't mark the "thoulsands" in this thread, like catnip shortage or a Ferocian take over! :eek: :D :P
    Anyone else having trouble getting their Risian skin to change color?

http://youtu.be/-atBeMCL3xs

That is strange. Just got my first corvette yesterday, 3 more to go today, but I've been able to customize it completely.
    Finally Sim'ba has a purple/black starship that fits him perfectly without having to use the Jem'Hadar space set! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited July 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Huh....I'm relieved now. I believe that something bad could happen to the FSF if Voporak doesn't mark the "thoulsands" in this thread, like catnip shortage or a Ferocian take over! :eek: :D :P
    you do realize there's a very real possibility of him eventually missing one? better prepare for that shortage...hoard all the catnip!!!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2013
    Well my class is actually pretty neat. I have learned some new things. Heat here isn't helping tho, it makes me really sleepy 5 min after each break. Still, I also remembered why I love the old MS Office. Cat assistant FTW!

Also, since this is page 402 of the thread in two pages we will get the 404 error!
    edited July 2013
    I also remembered why I love the old MS Office. Cat assistant FTW!
    I forgot all about that! I miss him! :(
    Also, since this is page 402 of the thread in two pages we will get the 404 error!
    :eek: *panics*
    edited July 2013
    I forgot all about that! I miss him! :(

I think it's a she. But yeah, nostalgia...
    :eek: *panics*

Everyone to the panic room!
    edited July 2013

Only one way to find out.