test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ashkrik got distracted over the weekend....:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Wow a dinosaur pic. What did you do with the real Sarabi-san?!

The real Sarabi was replaced with another of Zira's agents to bring an attack of the Dinosaurs on Starfleet.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I came across something very disturbing just a few mins ago. I was sitting on my chair in my fighter and while I was rotating the camera, the view made Canelow appear naked and phased. Now, she didn't look like real naked (as in erotic) but she did have no clothes except her flowers. For those of you who are kids or have kids and expose them to the STO forums, you might wanna review this pic before letting them see it, just in case it's considered "dirty" (imo, it's not, but you never know)

Here!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    whoami2 wrote: »
    same for me too

Hello good sir,

I would like to make an inquiry into your identity. In other words, who are you? Never seen you post here until now.
    http://i.imgur.com/06hSxx3.jpg

Another Caitain, named Nao.

Sometimes I love Cryptic's naming system.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://i.imgur.com/06hSxx3.jpg

Another Caitain, named Nao.

Sometimes I love Cryptic's naming system.

Give me my catnip, Nao!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Give me my catnip, Nao!
    No catnip for you!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No catnip for you!

No chocolate for you!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited July 2013
    No chocolate for you!
    *snips taz's tail* No galaxy conquering for you!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *snips taz's tail* No galaxy conquering for you!

Mutt Please! I've already conquered Andromeda. Now I'm on my way to Triangulum.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited July 2013
    Mutt Please! I've already conquered Andromeda. Now I'm on my way to Triangulum.
    don't you think you're overexerting yourself just a tad? how are you keeping an entire galaxy in line? and andromeda is uninhabitable anyway - that's why the kelvans left it

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Okay, yeah. That was not not what the game is supposed to do. Although you can use it as an example of how Cryptic completely messed up with cat bodies. That is NOT where cat mammaries are located. Cryptic! Go back and do it right! :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Okay, yeah. That was not not what the game is supposed to do. Although you can use it as an example of how Cryptic completely messed up with cat bodies. That is NOT where cat mammaries are located. Cryptic! Go back and do it right! :mad:
    well, these aren't your garden-variety cats...they're not going to have all their parts in the places you'd expect to find them on housecats

#LegalizeAwoo

• baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://yured.monkey-butlers.com/cats/tower.cat.jpg

Lalalala, bored and all that.

Also, Cheetara had standard mammary glads.

So, in other words, I aint complaining about it
    edited July 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited July 2013
    well, these aren't your garden-variety cats...they're not going to have all their parts in the places you'd expect to find them on housecats
    I never said anything about house cats. Look at any Tiger or any Puma. The mammaries are in the same location on all cat species.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    RIP Terradome. We had some good times.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited July 2013
    I never said anything about house cats. Look at any Tiger or any Puma. The mammaries are in the same location on all cat species.
    and i'll say it again...those are not garden-variety cats - they aren't even from earth; they're an alien species, so why should they follow earth feline anatomy rules?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2013

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md6t3sgOzg1r0sqdio1_500.gif
    edited July 2013

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is the capitalization all messed up on this post? I didn't do anything.

Classic Cryptic... it was just like Crystalline Catastrophe. It was hard, but not impossible, but they remove it anyway. Wait a few months and it will come back out in a nice little nerf box.

I always wanted to do that mission, but never got a chance to. :(
    edited July 2013
    Classic Cryptic... it was just like Crystalline Catastrophe. It was hard, but not impossible, but they remove it anyway. Wait a few months and it will come back out in a nice little nerf box.

I always wanted to do that mission, but never got a chance to. :(
    ummm...you do realize it was removed on tribble, not holodeck, right? you still have time to do it before they get rid of it

in fact, you have until maintenance tomorrow, so...better get a group and get it done

#LegalizeAwoo

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ummm...you do realize it was removed on tribble, not holodeck, right? you still have time to do it before they get rid of it

in fact, you have until maintenance tomorrow, so...better get a group and get it done

Tell that to the galactic barrier.

Besides... I've tried before on CatPhone to get a group to do it, but there were never enough Feds.
    edited July 2013
    Tonight I go to bed knowing my favorite mission will be gone for who knows how long starting tomorrow.
    edited July 2013
    Tell that to the galactic barrier.

Besides... I've tried before on CatPhone to get a group to do it, but there were never enough Feds.
    feds there are plenty of; feds willing to do terradome - that's a whole other bag of catnip...i certainly never touched it, and i have no intention of doing so before they remove it

i'll wait until it's actually doable in under 15 minutes

and hopefully they'll eventually restore the ground portion of SB 24 and the DS9 fleet action - i never got to do any of those

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2013
    And for Ashkrik? Happy birthday! :D
    edited July 2013
    And for Ashkrik? Happy birthday! :D
    Happy Birthday?
    And you found the rare Leerkat.
    edited July 2013
    Happy Birthday, Izzy! Never heard of a Leerkat.
    *Sits in the back of the crowd and shouts to Frenemy*
    edited July 2013
    It's not my birthday nor have I ever told anyone it.