Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ferasan Shake

"Dancing Machine" requires more effort. I'll do it this weekend.

1st likes. :D
    edited July 2013
    That! Was! Awesome! :D

But what about all the other locations?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    That! Was! Awesome! :D

But what about all the other locations?

They will be in another video I'm working on. :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited July 2013
    Come to think of it, using Fluffy for that video was a good decision. I imagine with a name like Fluffy McCuddlesworth, he would be somewhat impulsive.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013

Goodness! Both videos look great.
    edited July 2013
    I'll be back on Monday cats, until then I'll be in West Virginia, and every state in between there and Florida (including Florida).

Maybe when I leave the 'Sunshine State', I'll see some sunshine. :P
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    I'll be back on Monday cats, until then I'll be in West Virginia, and every state in between there and Florida (including Florida).

Maybe when I leave the 'Sunshine State', I'll see some sunshine. :P
    ohhh, i get to sit in his chair then
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ohhh, i get to sit in his chair then

It does not matter if Fluffy is not there. Unless Fluffy is there, you can sit in his chair, but if I catch you sitting there, I will begin to stare.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    It does not matter if Fluffy is not there. Unless Fluffy is there, you can sit in his chair, but if I catch you sitting there, I will begin to stare.
    and if i catch you staring, i will stare right back
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In the words of The Great Bob: "This my care face."
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In the words of The Great Bob: "This my care face."

My Zero fraks face: -_-
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    And now for today's Cat Photo of the Day! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    And now for today's Cat Photo of the Day! :D
    i understood it...good episode - scotty's best quote ever came from it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    That is actually one of my favourite episodes! :D

And that part about him calling me "funny looking" is from the Night of the Comet mission, where Scotty calls you "a funny looking fellow." Obviously he has never seen a cat before. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That is actually one of my favourite episodes! :D

And that part about him calling me "funny looking" is from the Night of the Comet mission, where Scotty calls you "a funny looking fellow." Obviously he has never seen a cat before. :rolleyes:

He calls other races funny looking too. But it is weird if you're a Caitian, since they're supposed to be Fed members from the 22nd Century...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

He calls other races funny looking too. But it is weird if you're a Caitian, since they're supposed to be Fed members from the 22nd Century...
    pfffpt...he called alex funny looking the first time i ever did that mission, and he's human

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    bob, what was the big idea of removing me from catphone, unfriending me and putting me on ignore?! i have not done anything against catphone rules for months now, so whatever you THINK i've done, i certainly haven't

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My Cryptic application crashed, well that ends my STO for a few hours...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mine crashed 6 times in about 2 hours. Clearly, the servers divided by zero....:mad:
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Won't be getting back on tonight and may not get on for long tomorrow. Family obligations have me booked this weekend. Also, my birthday is Sunday. :D
    edited July 2013
    Won't be getting back on tonight and may not get on for long tomorrow. Family obligations have me booked this weekend. Also, my birthday is Sunday. :D

Happy birthday. Yer birthday gift from me is you giving me 5.8 trillion dollars. lol
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Happy Birthday!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    CatPhone Rules
    This is a family friendly chat channel. Any young player logging on is going to naturally be drawn to the cat characters. As such, the content of this channel must be safe for their consumption. That means discussions of sex, illegal drugs, RL violence, RL illegal activity, and cheating are forbidden.

Keep your language down! "Well, turn on the language filter!" No, you turn it on. If Cryptic censors it, then you don't need to be saying it. Using foul language is generally proof of your inability to intellectually state your case.

Part of CatPhone is you must have at least one cat-based character. Being a member of FSF means you are eligible because you have to be a Ferasan in order to join the fleet. You are welcome to use CatPhone on your non-cat species.

"Users" are the default status and where most players will stay.
    "Operators" have the ability to invite and Mute people, however, if you are an operator you WILL NOT mute or unmute any player.
    "Admin" are the only people who can mute or unmute players. I will explain more on that later.
    "Owner" just like in Highlander there can be only one, and that's me.

I operate under a two-strike system. I'll be naive enough and give you the first one on the plea of ignorance. But the second time, you are gone.

ONLY I CAN AND WILL BOOT PEOPLE! No exceptions. If I boot you, you are gone. I will always mute people first, but if I boot you, you obviously aren't understanding what this channel is about. As I want this channel to remain safe for all users, my tolerance is low.

Admins: you are not Bob. You do not boot people and you only mute people in severe cases. If you have a problem with someone, shoot me a RL email to bob@sentellproductions.com. I don't get to log on every day and so sending me a message in-game may result in me not addressing the problem for several days.

Admins: Do not nit-pick the players. Turn your language filter on. If Cryptic didn't censor it, then let it go. Trust me, their filter is way more conservative than mine.

This is not a democracy, this is a dictatorship. This is my channel. I'd rather have 10 users who understand the content must remain PG rather than 250 who constantly skirt the system.

As you may all know, I'm very unapologetic about my Christian faith. As such, I've had people ask me my feelings on people living alternative lifestyles using CatPhone. Since discussions about sex are forbidden either way, I don't foresee that being a problem. If I cut myself off with everyone who believed different than me, I'd have no one to talk to.

I want CatPhone to be a chat box I can leave open when I let my daughter play.

-30-

Vop, copy/paste this into your CatPhone thread OP. I want this to be clear.
    edited July 2013
    Admins: Do not nit-pick the players. Turn your language filter on. If Cryptic didn't censor it, then let it go. Trust me, their filter is way more conservative than mine.

This would work, if Cryptic's filter wasn't so broken. It will filter certain strings of NUMBERS from view in chat. I utterly hate chat filters for that reason.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, just saying "Holy 600K" will make your sentence look a lot worse with profanity filter on than off. Of course, you can just turn it off and back on with only 10 seconds of your time to see what was really said.
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I have a question if anyone happens to know this:

I have a bug on half of my chars. that doesn't display the veteran skill point bonus properly. So I reported a bug in game regarding this.
    My question is - is there any way to track the progress of the issue or a way to find out when and if it will be resolved? I checked and it doesn't show up as a ticket in 'ticket history' under support, so I was wondering if there's any way to find out if someone read the issue and it's been worked on?
    I have reported bugs in game before, but never had to follow up on them as they usually were general issues or reporting spambots and not stuff affecting my chars.

P.S. Might be in advance, but since I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow - Happy Birthday Bob!!! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    rikevrikev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I found Bob on G+. That corvette is big. :D
    Hi, my name is Nigel. I'm your group's healer.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Now for something inspirational. This little guy refuses to be defeated, and makes a full recovery. :D
    Also, my birthday is Sunday. :D
    Happy Birthdays to The Great Bob! Have fun! :D