test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

I can't, my bedroom is already warm with the window open, it gets really hot without any air currents
    *releases genetically-engineered mosquitoes in canelow's room through his open window*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I can't, my bedroom is already warm with the window open, it gets really hot without any air currents
    Ever heard of industrial-sized fans? :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    You seem to have a lot of migraines.

Which is why the VA gave me a disability rating on it. Apparently, being exposed to weird chemicals for 12 months in Iraq causes not only asthma, but recurring migraines. Woohoo Army service!
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    During this last weekend I reached a milestone. 300 days have passed since I subscribed to STO (Only the Great Bird of the Galaxy knows how I remained subbed these last couple of months). Now this milestone granted me a new character slot, thus Bluebeard - the Ferasan pirate was born! :D

So now I have 2 cats in the FSF, but unlike Sim'ba who's all about honor and duty, this one is a nepeta smoking, ale drinking, wretched scourge of the quadrant outlaw kitty! :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited July 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    So now I have 2 cats in the FSF, but unlike Sim'ba who's all about honor and duty, this one is a nepeta smoking, ale drinking, wretched scourge of the quadrant outlaw kitty! :P
    no mention of hookers? and you call yourself a pirate...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no mention of wenches? and you call yourself a pirate...

There. Fix'd for proper lingo!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no mention of hookers? and you call yourself a pirate...

Comming Soon(TM) in Bluebeard's biography. ;)

I didn't wanted to mention that kind of stuff here, don't want those strange mod. thingies lurking around the thread. :P:D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Comming Soon(TM) in Bluebeard's biography. ;)

I didn't wanted to mention that kind of stuff here, don't want those strange mod. thingies lurking around the thread. :P:D

Mod thingies? There's already one here... his name's Alecto.

And in FSF, he's your boss. :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited July 2013
    We now have a CatPhone thread in Ten Forward! Visit it! Post in it! Make it grow to be one of those permanent threads like this one!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=793051
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    We now have a CatPhone thread in Ten Forward! Visit it! Post in it! Make it grow to be one of those permanent threads like this one!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=793051

Commented, and if I may say so, my reply is a literary and eye-burning masterpiece (aka wall of text in yellow).
    edited July 2013

Commented, and if I may say so, my reply is a literary and eye-burning masterpiece (aka wall of text in yellow).

That was not a Wall of Text.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited July 2013
    I wondered if I could exploit the Bonus Marks into giving me extras from the T5 Rommy mission (the one-time thing). So I spent all day waiting for the event, and I was not disappointed at all. I got 150 bonus Marks from it! It works! Exploiting the system works! :D

In my usual way, I made a very friendly reply! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited July 2013
    That was not a Wall of Text.

Intermittent wallets of text...
    lindaleff wrote: »
    In my usual way, I made a very friendly reply! :D

Your friendly replies always scare me :3
    edited July 2013
    Thank you! I do my best! :D
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mod thingies? There's already one here... his name's Alecto.

And in FSF, he's your boss. :rolleyes:

lol :D I always considered Alecto to be a Ferasan first, mod. second...or somewhere out there....behind....:P

Yeah, I often forget he's also a mod.I give you that. :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited July 2013
    You know, Alecto lives only an hour away from meh! I can easily just getting in mah truck, drive up there, and being stalking him! :D

I'm just kidding! We love you, Alecto! :D
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You know, Alecto lives only an hour away from meh! I can easily just getting in mah truck, drive up there, and being stalking him! :D

I'm just kidding! We love you, Alecto! :D

I'm calling the cops.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited July 2013
    So after someone (I think it was the Professor) posted this in the CatPhone thread, I got an idea:
    Rule #47: All cats must constantly be on the lookout for things to climb.

We should make our version of the Rules of Acquisition, except for cats. For example, #1: A true cat always has a tail.

Feel free to fill it in and add stuff. :D
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So after someone (I think it was the Professor) posted this in the CatPhone thread, I got an idea:

We should make our version of the Rules of Acquisition, except for cats. For example, #1: A true cat always has a tail.

Feel free to fill it in and add stuff. :D

#2: Everything else must be a Ferocian!
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
    edited July 2013
    What should I call it? Rules of _______ (I'm trying to think of something to fill in the blank)
    edited July 2013
    What should I call it? Rules of _______ (I'm trying to think of something to fill in the blank)

Rules of Feliness?
    edited July 2013
    Actually, Rule #1 is that Klankons are NOT to be associated with. They are only to be killed.

The requirement of a tail can be #2.
    edited July 2013
    Actually, Rule #1 is that Klankons are NOT to be associated with. They are only to be killed.

The requirement of a tail can be #2.
    no, rule #1 is that Ferasans are supreme and the rest of the galaxy should relax and get used to the idea.

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2013
    *Ahem* Here are the rules so far if you're wondering.

The FSF's Guide to Proper Feline Behavior

Rule 1: A true cat always has a tail.

Rule 2: Anything else is a Ferocian.

Rule 3: You can afford to lose your sanity.

Rule 4: You should resist the urge to lick yourself in public, regardless of how awesome it might be.

Rule 5: You should always take the time to be distracted by something shiny.

Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a rainbow trailing behind you.

Rule 7: Klingons are not to be associated with.

Rule 47: All cats must constantly be on the lookout for things to climb.
    edited July 2013
    Wow.. Stayed on a lot longer than planned! Got loads of great video. :D
    Wow.. Stayed on a lot longer than planned! Got loads of great video. :D

Yeah, great stuff! Much dancing! That was a blast, can't wait to see the video(s). :D
    Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a rainbow trailing behind you.

You should amend this to say: Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a Pop-tart attached to your body and a rainbow trailing behind you.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited July 2013
    You should amend this to say: Rule 6: If you are flying without the aid of a jetpack or rocket boots, you must have a Pop-tart attached to your body and a rainbow trailing behind you.

Done. But I must point out that Nyan cat's body is a Pop-tart.
    edited July 2013
    Gorramit Voporak! NOW I HAVE NYANCAT STUCK IN MY HEAD!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited July 2013
    Ferasan Shake

"Dancing Machine" requires more effort. I'll do it this weekend.