test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Right as I'm about to log on, the server goes offline.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Right as I'm about to log on, the server goes offline.

When I logged in I saw the message "The server will be closed in 1 minute" and had to log out...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the server's down...again...after they went and did thursday's patch on tuesday to avoid downtime...*roars in rage and starts smashing up everything that escaped his last rampage*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the server's down...again...after they went and did thursday's patch on tuesday to avoid downtime...*roars in rage and starts smashing up everything that escaped his last rampage*

*rolleyes* Shaka when the Servers fell!
    (Is this now a unscheduled downtime? since they originally moved the scheduled thursday downtime to tuesday)

Last week we had daily downtimes from 1-5 hours, and i have the feeling this will not improve with LOR (at least not the first few days(/weeks?).
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

The 1st does not know who "Bane" is.

These server downtimes are interesting. Fortunately for me, I have the exceptional timing of not trying to log on during downtimes or not being logged on when it goes down.
    edited May 2013
    valenn1 wrote: »
    Shaka when the Servers fell!
    (Is this now a unscheduled downtime? since they originally moved the scheduled thursday downtime to tuesday)
    you have no idea just how many times i've seen that quote in all the threads that pop up when the server goes down unexpectedly, along with many other variations of those phrases

as to the unscheduled downtime, since the topic about it is titled Unscheduled/Emergency Network Maintenance, i'd say it was definitely unscheduled...still doesn't make me any less ticked at losing game time
    sirepical wrote: »
    The 1st does not know who "Bane" is.
    http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_%28Tom_Hardy%29
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lucky me. I recorded videos this morning.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    So....anyone regretting buying that Lifetime Membership now? :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »

Never. But, I bought it in Feb 2010. So I've more than got my money's worth. Honestly, these outages, while annoying, aren't that bad. Just wait until LoR launches.
    Kess PM'd me last night saying that he won't be back on until Sunday. I doubt that we'll be able to do it on a weekday evening, so that leaves one day: May 18th. Assuming Bob's only available on Saturdays, that is the absolute last day we can do it. LoR launches later that week and when that happens plasma energy weapon consoles will no longer boost plasma fire damage. Guess what we're relying on. Yeah, plasma fire.

That's... really all I have to say.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited May 2013
    nope; i got my money's worth as soon as the purchase went through, and more

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Kess PM'd me last night saying that he won't be back on until Sunday. I doubt that we'll be able to do it on a weekday evening, so that leaves one day: May 18th. Assuming Bob's only available on Saturdays, that is the absolute last day we can do it. LoR launches later that week and when that happens plasma energy weapon consoles will no longer boost plasma fire damage. Guess what we're relying on. Yeah, plasma fire.

That's... really all I have to say.

Then we'll make it part of the celebration of our one-year anniversary.
    voporak wrote: »
    LoR launches later that week and when that happens plasma energy weapon consoles will no longer boost plasma fire damage.
    What? But that is why I bought the Romulan Shield Generator consoles, to give my Phased Polaron an infusion of Plasma, and to boost the resulting fires! So you are telling me this is going away? I feel I just wasted all those Credits and Dilithium. :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What? But that is why I bought the Romulan Shield Generator consoles, to give my Phased Polaron an infusion of Plasma, and to boost the resulting fires! So you are telling me this is going away? I feel I just wasted all those Credits and Dilithium. :mad:

I believe it is specifically the tactical consoles that boost energy weapons. If I heard correctly, it's only those.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Romulan consoles boost Plasma damage too.

In other news, I slotted the T3 Embassy Upgrade! Get moving!
    edited May 2013
    The Romulan consoles boost Plasma damage too.
    the romulan consoles are special; they boost every source of plasma damage in the game...or they will when LoR launches, since there was a note about that in one of the previous tribble updates

EDIT: found the exact note

Plasma-Generating Science consoles from the Romulan Reputation system have been updated to increase all Plasma damage, as opposed to just Plasma damage from Directed Energy weapons.
    • The power description for these items has been updated to indicate this.

obviously, that should be embassy, not romulan reputation, but still...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    That is quite well assuring. Thank you much! Maybe I will go ahead with my plan of buying them for Suroo as well.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, if anyone can find me the Tribble Patch Notes that the Doc said contained info on The Fleet Scimitar Reinforcement Operational Assets not persisting outside of combat, I would be quite grateful.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Muzzlepaw* I found again what I read, but I mistook with the name of the fleet support power. Nevermind, false alarm.
    edited May 2013
    you know, i just realized something...didn't you used to have a different avatar, kitsune?

#LegalizeAwoo

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why yes, a Kitsune statue with a Lockbox key (jk) :P! But now after that blunder of mine, I ought to keep my vulpine mouth plugged with this orb...
    edited May 2013
    *Muzzlepaw* I found again what I read, but I mistook with the name of the fleet support power. Nevermind, false alarm.

What was it?
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Our channel!

I wish I could buy this...
    edited May 2013
    That would be ever so much fun! But I preferz the black fur model.

What the? I finded a photo of Ashkrik, and a photo of Aeronaut!!!! Gah, the interwebz!!!! :eek:
    edited May 2013
    What the? I finded a photo of Ashkrik, and a photo of Aeronaut!!!! Gah, the interwebz!!!! :eek:
    when you find a picture of me, i'll be impressed...though, i got a nice guffaw out of the ashkrik image

#LegalizeAwoo

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That would be ever so much fun! But I preferz the black fur model.

*As I'Zira*
    Get that camera out of my face!!!!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let's make sure we let Voporak get the 3000th post, since he has also had the 1000th and 2000th. :P
    Thankies, 1st.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3000 posts! Rawrf!

And this is a video of me as a Ferasan.

B U R N E D
    edited May 2013
    BAD VOPORAK! BAD! Doing a double post!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!