test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, an early evening vacation for M'Vore at least, he would be surprised if they don't have things working a few hours from now. But still, all bets are off as to whether or not servers will be able to stay up tonight. Server load could only get worse from here on becoming prime time in U.S. *Heads back to other business and hopes for the best later*
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welp, I am watching Anime so I'm happy.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My gosh.
    Cryptic, your lack of server stability disturbs me.

O_o'
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welp, I am watching Anime so I'm happy.

What an appropriate timing, I knew I was forgetting something! Time for my weekly Naruto hehe.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay. I was at 130 of 160 to queue. Then as I was watching the numbers go down, I suddenly got jumped 13876 of 13880. I instantly got moved back by thousands? This is not acceptable.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Okay. I was at 130 of 160 to queue. Then as I was watching the numbers go down, I suddenly got jumped 13876 of 13880. I instantly got moved back by thousands? This is not acceptable.
    awwww, poor mcschnauzer...*pats a professor schnauzer sympathetically*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited May 2013

Blame the selfish LTSers and subscribers. -stares at Bob-
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blame the selfish LTSers and subscribers. -stares at Bob-

He with the money gets the perks. ;)

But seriously, that jump from 130 to 13876 is a glitch. Zero said in the Tribble subforum that queue counter is a dirty liar. She said your place in line doesn't jump around like that.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Jeez. Am I going to get on tonight at all? This does not give me hope for next Saturday.

Btw, what's the crash count up to now? I seem to have been offline whenever the server was up.

Finally, it started working for me.
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Jeez. Am I going to get on tonight at all? This does not give me hope for next Saturday.

Btw, what's the crash count up to now? I seem to have been offline whenever the server was up.

Finally, it started working for me.

2 or 3 today alone.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    Well, I was online and ready to play, but Mediacom decided to TRIBBLE out. Guess I'll play Minecraft.
    So far, I am liking the Romulan side. But they do have one MAJOR flaw. THEY NO HAZ CATS!!!!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited May 2013
    So far, I am liking the Romulan side. But they do have one MAJOR flaw. THEY NO HAZ CATS!!!!
    i thought you said you weren't playing LoR until they had rommiekitties?! YOU LIED!!!!!!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2013
    i thought you said you weren't playing LoR until they had rommiekitties?! YOU LIED!!!!!!

He did the test weekend.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    He did the test weekend.
    that's still LoR

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    But it is to gets meh a Tribble that will cloak when I pets it! :D
    edited May 2013
    But it is to gets meh a Tribble that will cloak when I pets it! :D
    you do realize it's most likely going to be a tholian tribble that gives a nukara mark? the only thing it'll be doing is spewing thermionic radiation in your face :P

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    So, the new tribble will basically be this then? :eek:
    edited May 2013
    So, the new tribble will basically be this then? :eek:
    could be, could be...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    We'll never know unless we put in the time!

Dibble, dibble toil and tribble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron dribble.
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We'll never know unless we put in the time!

Dibble, dibble toil and tribble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron dribble.

Dribble?

That gave me an urge to post some Inazuma Eleven dribble techniques but I know nobody's interested so I won't...

Nevermind, I will respond to that urge and post a few.

Heaven's Time (my personal favourite)
    Fuujin no Mai (Wind God's Dance)
    Shippuu Dash (Kazemaru is quick like Sarabi-san)

There are a lot more, I just posted three because if I posted every dribble technique this post would be ginormous...

Also, if anyone is wondering, the football rules in Inazuma Eleven are bent to allow these (and a lot more) amazing things to happen!
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Heaven's Time (my personal favourite)
    Fuujin no Mai (Wind God's Dance)
    Shippuu Dash (Kazemaru is quick like Sarabi-san)

There are a lot more, I just posted four because if I posted every dribble technique this post would be ginormous...

4? i see 3

#LegalizeAwoo

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4? i see 3

No, no, how could you be so mistaken? There are obviously five.

Repeat after me, there are five lights...
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    No, no, how could you be so mistaken? There are obviously five.

Repeat after me, there are five lights...
    There... are... FOUR LIGHTS!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    He has always been my favourite! :mad:
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, I had posted four but then deleted the one and forgot to say that they were three.

Fyi, the fourth one was Judge Through 2 aka the technique with the highest foul rate in the games...
    edited May 2013
    Everyone ready for the party this Saturday? I'm bringing the munchies.
    Everyone ready for the party this Saturday? I'm bringing the munchies.

I'm very ready.

I will bring the Epicness, Party Poppers, and Cover Shields. :D
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know if anyone has seen this on tribble but thought you might get a kick out of it. (i have not edited this in anyway.)

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/revo_2010/screenshot_2013-05-13-08-12-54_zps55bd06ef.jpg