test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Terry: Never doubt a panicked man. Even a man as principled as Joral.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Terrace: all ships stand by for target jump. We will jump right outside weapons range and request they surrender before we move in. We may be able to finish this with out killing everyone.

Officer: aye sir prepping for slip space jump.

Vornak: Well, looks like we're about to find out.

*The group comes to a stop outside the Palace gates.

In Joral's throne room, Joral sits on his throne, defeated.*

Admiral: They're outside, sir.

Joral: I know.

Admiral: Shall I order the men to open fire?

Joral: No. I will not be remembered as a butcher of innocents.

Let them in.

Admiral: Yes, sir.

Joral: Admiral, your weapon...

*The Admiral gives Joral his disruptor.*

Now... Leave me.

Admiral: Emperor--

Joral: I SAID LEAVE!!!

*The admiral walks out. Joral steps into the centre of the throne room, before walking to the windows. He sees the crowds outside the palace as the guards open the gates. He hears the cries and shouting as the crowds rush in.*

So... this is how it ends.

Vornak: Not 'ends'. This is not the end, Emperor. It is not even the beginning of the end. But, it may be the end of the beginning.

Joral: They are calling for my head, Preston.

*Joral turns to see Vornak standing next to him, a yellow hue around him.*

Even as we speak, UNSC vessels are arriving in orbit to kill me. How do I escape this?

Vornak: You forget the one thing I agree with you on; our destiny is our own. I promise, the Provisional Government won't give you to them.

Joral: And how will the UNSC react? They would sooner kill all of us than let me live.

Vornak: But the Republic won't.

Trust me.

*Joral drops the phaser as Vornak fades out. Vornak, Terry and 5 Resistance members then barge in.*
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Vornak: Well, looks like we're about to find out.

*The group comes to a stop outside the Palace gates.

In Joral's throne room, Joral sits on his throne, defeated.*

Admiral: They're outside, sir.

Joral: I know.

Admiral: Shall I order the men to open fire?

Joral: No. I will not be remembered as a butcher of innocents.

Let them in.

Admiral: Yes, sir.

Joral: Admiral, your weapon...

*The Admiral gives Joral his disruptor.*

Now... Leave me.

Admiral: Emperor--

Joral: I SAID LEAVE!!!

*The admiral walks out. Joral steps into the centre of the throne room, before walking to the windows. He sees the crowds outside the palace as the guards open the gates. He hears the cries and shouting as the crowds rush in.*

So... this is how it ends.

Vornak: Not 'ends'. This is not the end, Emperor. It is not even the beginning of the end. But, it may be the end of the beginning.

Joral: They are calling for my head, Preston.

*Joral turns to see Vornak standing next to him, a yellow hue around him.*

Even as we speak, UNSC vessels are arriving in orbit to kill me. How do I escape this?

Vornak: You forget the one thing I agree with you on; our destiny is our own. I promise, the Provisional Government won't give you to them.

Joral: And how will the UNSC react? They would sooner kill all of us than let me live.

Vornak: But the Republic won't.

Trust me.

*Joral drops the phaser as Vornak fades out. Vornak, Terry and 5 Resistance members then barge in.*

**OOC: I wonder if I should add a bit of tension to this perhaps I can...*

*Gyunei is behind the Emperor... and placing a barrier between them. *

Gyunei: I think you know why I am here.. it is to give you the way out you desire.

*On the other side*

Terry: Damn it. This is playing too much like how I saw... *trying to find a way to break the barrier but cannot find it...*

Damn it.

Gyunei!! Don't you do it.

Gyunei: Why the man is of no use anymore. His fire is gone. The UNSC will fire... no matter what the Republic does. They have problems coming to them as we speak.. The Emperor knows this.

They are already in Romulan space boy. Aren't they my lord.

*Terry swears under his breath...*

See you do know..

* Republic fleets are incoming but soon receive messages from HQ on DS61 the Elibisi are on the move and battle ground worlds have fallen and the Klingon Empire is now under pressure... Dalos is now in striking distance. *

Comm: Sir... The enemy seems to have broken through The entire line is cracking under the pressure.. Allied fleets are trying to stabilze and are requesting reinforcements.
    edited December 2013
    *A Masked man enters from his hidden spot in the Throne room... a voice and an uncanny feeling strike everyone in the room*

Masked Man: Of course Gyunei. You should stop playing with them and get it over with.
    edited December 2013

Gyunei: I think you know why I am here.. it is to give you the way out you desire.

*On the other side*

Terry: Damn it. This is playing too much like how I saw... *trying to find a way to break the barrier but cannot find it...*

Damn it.

Gyunei: Why the man is of no use anymore. His fire is gone. The UNSC will fire... no matter what the Republic does. They have problems coming to them as we speak.. The Emperor knows this.

See you do know..

* Republic fleets are incoming but soon receive messages from HQ on DS61 the Elibisi are on the move and battle ground worlds have fallen and the Klingon Empire is now under pressure... Dalos is now in striking distance. *

Comm: Sir... The enemy from Bastion seems to have avoided the area and continued on. The entire line is cracking under the pressure.. Allied fleets are trying to stabilze and are requesting reinforcements.

OOC: One point - Bastion wasn't bottle necked; Subspace in and around the system was completely destroyed. It would take the Eblisi years to leave the system.
    edited December 2013
    *Pegasus Galaxy. The S.S. Tora Zhiyal arrives at the location contained within the Iconian archives with Kenway's ship. They find the Bi'frost'a navigating a massive planetary debris field.

S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Bridge. Mortana, Tara and Luke have been called to the Bridge.*

Drake: Mortana, you said the ship would be inactive.

Mortana: I actually said that it would be on automation. The computer is maintaining the ship's original course and automatically avoiding hazards where possible. It should still be possible to safely board.

Jack: How? The Elim is out of commission and none of our other shuttles have the docking capabilities to--!

Drake: Actually, Jack... that's not strictly true.

Daxis, maintain distance between us and the Bi'frost'a.

*2 hours later, Cargo Bay 3. The crew is working overtime to complete Drake's replica 22nd Century Shuttlepod. They've almost finished painting it and have given it the designation 'Shuttlepod 01' with the Zhiyal's name and registration number (RMV 281764) along with silver markings to indicate civilian status.

30 minutes later, Mortana, Luke and Tara are in the Shuttlepod as it prepares to leave the shuttlebay.*

Luke: Shuttlepod One to Tora Zhiyal, we are ready for departure.
    edited December 2013
    OOC: One point - Bastion wasn't bottle necked; Subspace in and around the system was completely destroyed. It would take the Eblisi years to leave the system.

*OOC: Fair enough and fixed. I will use them again no worries but not right now.*
    edited December 2013
    *A Masked man enters from his hidden spot in the Throne room... a voice and an uncanny feeling strike everyone in the room*

Masked Man: Of course Gyunei. You should stop playing with them and get it over with.

Joral: I will not run.

Vornak: Step away from him, Terran!

*Vornak suddenly lets out a colossal roar as outside the people see a yellow flash as the windows blast out from the inside.

Inside, everyone but Vornak has been knocked to the floor as he pants heavily, his body glowing a bright yellow. He helps Joral up and suddenly erects a barrier between them and Gyunei and Stane.*
    edited December 2013

*On the other side*

Damn it.

See you do know..

Comm: Sir... The enemy seems to have broken through The entire line is cracking under the pressure.. Allied fleets are trying to stabilze and are requesting reinforcements.

Matt: Damn. Send the 3rd Fleet back to reinforce them. Whatever happens, we have to get to Romulus before Terrace does something rash!
    edited December 2013
    Joral: I will not run.

Vornak: Step away from him, Terran!

*Vornak suddenly lets out a colossal roar as outside the people see a yellow flash as the windows blast out from the inside.

Inside, everyone but Vornak has been knocked to the floor as he pants heavily, his body glowing a bright yellow. He helps Joral up and suddenly erects a barrier between them and Gyunei and Stane.*

*OOC: Its not Stane... just saying plus I would expect him to freak... as he should be confused.*

*OOC: Retcon*

Masked Man: Well well well. Sorry to say lad but this means nothing the man is as good as dead...

*A shot goes through the window and hits Joral.*

Masked Man: See.. Come Gyunei the job is done for now.

Good luck kid your strength is admirable. But nothing unless you plan at least a couple steps ahead.

*With a tap of a his arm pad a dampening field comes up causing them all pain but him.. Gyunei and the Masked man are soon beamed out...*
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    *OOC: Its not Stane... just saying plus I would expect him to freak... as he should be confused.*

Masked Man: *tapping his console arm pad disables the field and Gyunei fires a shot at Joral and it hits him...*

Not bad. But Strength means nothing if you can't go through with it.

*His hair falls out in a similar fashion as Vornak... *

OOC: There's a barrier between him and Joral... A new-type barrier. How come the masked man was able to shoot him?

Also, who is the masked man? I thought Northman's was on the Citadel?
    edited December 2013
    OOC: There's a barrier between him and Joral... A new-type barrier. How come the masked man was able to shoot him?

Also, who is the masked man? I thought Northman's was on the Citadel?

*OOC: I will leave the Masked Man as ambiguous as I can til a certain point. But I did throw a few hints... Plus the guy was ready for it as he triggered a protocol to disable it. and Gyunei shot him.*
    edited December 2013
    *OOC: I will leave the Masked Man as ambiguous as I can til a certain point. But I did throw a few hints... Plus the guy was ready for it as he triggered a protocol to disable it. and Gyunei shot him.*

OOC: But I thought you said New-Type fields couldn't be disrupted (except with an Omega Dampener, which Vornak and Terry (not to mention Gyunei) would have felt)?
    edited December 2013
    OOC: But I thought you said New-Type fields couldn't be disrupted (except with an Omega Dampener, which Vornak and Terry (not to mention Gyunei) would have felt)?

*OOC: Wait. I thought it was a dampening field. TRIBBLE...*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Terrace: tell the fleet to stand down. See if ground forces need any aide. And get me an update.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited December 2013
    *OOC: Wait. I thought it was a dampening field. TRIBBLE...*

OOC: Well, do you think you could change it, please?
    edited December 2013
    OOC: Well, do you think you could change it, please?

*OOC: Done to something a bit better.*
    edited December 2013

Masked Man: Well well well. Sorry to say lad but this means nothing the man is as good as dead...

*A shot goes through the window and hits Joral.*

Masked Man: See.. Come Gyunei the job is done for now.

Good luck kid your strength is admirable. But nothing unless you plan at least a couple steps ahead.

*With a tap of a his arm pad a dampening field comes up causing them all pain but him.. Gyunei and the Masked man are soon beamed out...*

*The other resistance fighters rush to Vornak and Terry while Kiro finds the source of the dampening field.*

Vornak: No! Tend to Joral!

*Some of the resistance go to help Joral as Kiro finds the dampening field generator and shoots it with his disruptor. The blast causes a small explosion as Kiro shields his eyes. He then runs to help Vornak and Terry to their feet.
    edited December 2013
    *The other resistance fighters rush to Vornak and Terry while Kiro finds the source of the dampening field.*

Vornak: No! Tend to Joral!

*Some of the resistance go to help Joral as Kiro finds the dampening field generator and shoots it with his disruptor. The blast causes a small explosion as Kiro shields his eyes. He then runs to help Vornak and Terry to their feet.

*Terry stands up warily... and looks to Vornak.. *

Terry: It can't be.. What in the hell is Stane playing with...

*The Federation Special Forces arrive and Daguza has his medic tend to the Emperor. *

Daguza: Captain Allen... Good to see your alive.

Terry: Is he going to be fine?

Daguza: Alfonse...

Alfonse: Its gonna be touch and go the shot was dead on... but its nothing new. But the plague is causing probelms...
    edited December 2013
    *Terry stands up warily... and looks to Vornak.. *

Terry: It can't be.. What in the hell is Stane playing with...

*The Federation Special Forces arrive and Daguza has his medic tend to the Emperor. *

Daguza: Captain Allen... Good to see your alive.

Terry: Is he going to be fine?

Daguza: Alfonse...

Alfonse: Its gonna be touch and go the shot was dead on... but its nothing new. But the plague is causing probelms...

*The Enterprise arrives in orbit.*

Vornak: Take care of him.

*Joral is soon beamed to the Enterprise's Sickbay. There, he is administered the cure and is treated for his injuries.*
    edited December 2013
    *S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Shuttlepod One. The shuttlepod leaves the Zhiyal and starts to move in on the Bi'frost'a.

S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Bridge.*

Drake: Kenway, you seeing this?
    edited December 2013
    *S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Shuttlepod One. The shuttlepod leaves the Zhiyal and starts to move in on the Bi'frost'a.

S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Bridge.*

Drake: Kenway, you seeing this?

Kenway: Affirmative: I have a bead on the next piece.
    edited December 2013
    Strauss: inform all ships they can drop to yellow alert along the romulan border. From the sounds of it this conflict is hopefully over.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited December 2013
    Kenway: Affirmative: I have a bead on the next piece.

Drake: Next piece? What do you mean?
    edited December 2013
    Drake: Next piece? What do you mean?

Kenway: There is an odd glow that I recognize...
    edited December 2013
    Strauss: Harper I assume you are moving the fleet back to the old border.

Harper: yes we are. So far no report from terrace though.

Strauss: he's a smart man if he's in trouble he will make sure we know.

Harper: I'll contact you when we reach the border.
    edited January 2014
    Kenway: There is an odd glow that I recognize...

*Shuttlepod One. Luke brings the shuttlepod in alongside the titanic ship, rolling so the docking collar is facing the hull before locking onto an airlock. Mortana then rises out of his seat.*

Mortana: You two remain here until I have disengaged the security systems.

*Mortana walks into the airlock and the Bi'frost'a's computer soon recognises him as Iconian before disengaging the security systems. Mortana then signals for Luke and Tara to come onboard.*

We need to re-engage the ship's power systems from the central core. It's at least a 2km walk.

*Their breath is an icy mist from the freezing chill as Luke and Tara are shivering.*

Tara: It's cold...

Mortana: Non-essentials such as environmental controls were probably lowered to minimum power when the ship went into dormancy.

Come on.

*The three walk through the corridor, failing to notice the stasis pods concealed in the walls when one of them suddenly starts to power up.*
    edited January 2014
    Terrace: alright people lets see what we can do to help out on the planet.

Over the ships comm systems

Solace: 19 regiment prepare for landing to provide emrgency aide and relief below. Will Emergency response teams delta bravo and charlie report to hangar 2 to be taken down to the surface.

Terrace: what the situation report

Officer: according to reports there have been some issue down below but the bigger threat seems to be elbisi in the area and attacking the defense line.

Terrace: well lets hope the line holds for now i dont want it to fail while we are here with out the majority of the fleet.

Elsewhere

Not far outside the Sol system

Jacob: bring us out of slipspace

Firefly: so why are we coming back here when we know this area is crawling with elbisi.

Jacob: because we need to gather data to help get ready for an attack on them. Our forces have been on the defensive far to long. Its time we get ready to make a move.
    edited January 2014
    *Terry is leaning by a statue as medics flurry around checking him*

Terry: I am fine..

Medic: I haven't seen anything like this before...

Terry: Trust me the spice has nothing left to do to me now except enhance it which I see no point in doing.

Medic: But..

Terry: Look the Council..

Medic: The Federation is not part of the Council anymore...

Terry: I figured that would happen. I am betting the Republic made bed fellows with the CIS...

Medic: You had no...

Terry: Trust me. I know of it. Now please help others that are more injured than me.

*The Medic flurries off.*

Terry: Who was that man... It couldn't be him... he is dead. Been dead for a very long time. And why did I not see him anywhere...
    edited January 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Terrace: alright people lets see what we can do to help out on the planet.

Over the ships comm systems

Solace: 19 regiment prepare for landing to provide emrgency aide and relief below. Will Emergency response teams delta bravo and charlie report to hangar 2 to be taken down to the surface.

Terrace: what the situation report

Officer: according to reports there have been some issue down below but the bigger threat seems to be elbisi in the area and attacking the defense line.

Terrace: well lets hope the line holds for now i dont want it to fail while we are here with out the majority of the fleet.

Elsewhere

Not far outside the Sol system

Jacob: bring us out of slipspace

Firefly: so why are we coming back here when we know this area is crawling with elbisi.

Jacob: because we need to gather data to help get ready for an attack on them. Our forces have been on the defensive far to long. Its time we get ready to make a move.

*Bright comes on the comm *

Bright: I see that your still hugging down and watching.. Look we have a problem.. The Klingons and the Republic battle lines are cracking down in a bad way.

Also it appears that the plague has mutated to compensate for the other species, which means the cure is only going to do so much.. Which means Holtz is going to need time to adjust it.

We also scored a major win against Stane and took something from him a fortress that we suspect was used to launch this virus off..

I am trying to coordinate with the Republic to stabilize the lines and set up a conference with the Dominion for the ships we need. We are also setting up an operation to deploy a new cure through the affected areas while drawing heat away from the Republic lines.