test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Granz : something I hope will change soon admiral. I thought I would inform you I'm dispatching fleet admiral harper to the sector where the shadows are massing. I sent him along with about 75 ships.

He stops a moment.

Granz: does the federation have any plans on containing the threat right now admiral. I'm not asking you to say what it is just do you have one. If not I'll have to discuss some more with the cis council and unsc fleet comm and high comm.

Bright: We are but how many is under tight control. I cannot say much however as Admiral Dorman is away.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bright: We are but how many is under tight control. I cannot say much however as Admiral Dorman is away.

Granz: thank you admiral. All I wanted to know was that you had a plan. Harper can help any way you need when he arrives.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Velvar: Though something tells me that Adjeca had tossed this away and was either afraid of it or did not find it suitable. He was a bit racist.

S. Sam: Any idea what we'll find over there?
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: Even then... I don't think that one cannon can do the trick..

I think the only shot is for one person to sneak in there and set the thing to explode. By overload.

Matt: How long do I have?

John: Matt--

Matt: No arguments, Commander. I'm going.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Were you expecting a happy ending out of this? Well I can apply some.. Not a lot. *

*Kela shakes off the mind meld*

Kela: Lies... Stane may be a flawed man. But these gods are not wrong, already the cycle has been continuing as they deem it.

*She begins slashing T'mar deeply and before laying the final wound before succumbing to exhaustion, she lays one deep stab into T'mar... but one flaw her body mass triggered the Emergency beam out on T'mar's wrist. It takes them out and onto the ship...*

Kela: *Before sleep comes* You mutt... *collapses onto the pad with T'mar*

*A medic rushes over.*

Medic: Emergency transport! Beam them to sickbay!

*Sickbay. Sam is getting an injection with the antidote as a doctor jogs into the operating theatre.*

Sam: What's going on?

Medical Officer: I don't know.

Okay, that's the antidote fully administered. I'd advise you to take it easy, though.

Sam: Right.

Like that's gonna happen.

*The doctor walks back out, turning to Sam.*

Doctor: Mrs Forrester?

Sam: DOc?

Doctor: Your sister is in the main ward. She's just been treated for multiple slash wounds and a stab wound in the abdomen.

*Sam's face turns slightly pale.*

Sam: Is she--?

Doctor: She's okay. She was beamed out seconds after it happened. We were able to treat the wounds quickly before she lost too much blood.

Sam: Can I see her?

Doctor: Of course.

*She walks into the ward, seeing T'mar lying on a biobed. She sits down next to her.*

Sam: You idiot.

T'mar: You're welcome.

Sam: How the hell did you manage to let one of Stane's thugs stab you?

T'mar: When that thug is a psychopath bent on destroying your life, it wasn't exactly easy to stop her.

*In the Brig, Kela has been treated also. She's being held in a cell under tight surveillance, with Omega dampeners in effect.*
    edited October 2013
    Preserver: *As the thing falls down into the pit beneath* I am placing the device in and setting the timer...

*Before they can call in the shuttle a rumble and a screech as well as Harbinger arriving with troops*

Harbinger: Feeble humans you fight to prolong the inevitable.. You will be destroyed.

Preserver: You will be scrapped off of my boot dog.

Armada: I have a better idea...

*Harbinger gets blasted across the chamber by a transphasic micro-torp.*

How about we leave, with your base now set to blow?!
    edited October 2013
    Harper and his fleet arrive near the system.

Harper: prime all weapons keep all systems at red alert. Get me a readout of what we have so far.

Officer: aye sir. Bringing up now.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Jacob standing on the bridge of the harvenger.

Jacob: report

Officer: sir We have arrived in system. Running scans now.

Jacob: let me me know what you find out.
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Armada: I have a better idea...

*Harbinger gets blasted across the chamber by a transphasic micro-torp.*

How about we leave, with your base now set to blow?!

Preserver: *Hits him with a blast of biotic energy.* Lets go...

*An army comes up as they flee...*

Harbinger: This is only a small victory... You still fight against beings infinitely your greater...

*As they flee widow trips up but Danny grabs her and sends her off before a dart strikes his shoulder... the pain is enough to make him grunt...but fleeing is more pressing*

Danny: Go... Shuttle evac you better be ready...

*The timer reaches 10 seconds and the ship is fleeing the area Harbinger's transmission to the aliens looks downward and vanishes. The Venture is trying to get the ship to make the jump...*

Reynolds: What is going on?

XO: It seems the repairs on the power cables did not take

*But before they realize it the ship is moved out of range as the station detonates....*

Reynolds: What was that....

Danny: *Beginning to feel badly and more pain crumples to the floor...*

Widow: You ok?

Danny: Sure.. Just don't feel...

*Passes out as the rest of the team freaks...*

Reynolds: Medical emergency get him to sick bay..

Helm where the hell are we?

Helm: Deep in the Expanse... I am reading on the sensors that there is a republic vessel in the area as well as...

*The image on the viewscreen is the relay...*

Reynolds: My god... what did we get dropped off at... Engage the stealth drive...

Helm: Aye engaging stealth drive.

Reynolds: I want you to hail that ship...
    edited October 2013
    Matt: How long do I have?

John: Matt--

Matt: No arguments, Commander. I'm going.

Comm: Sir there is a Federation ship just arrived in the sector not far from us... It is hailing us..

Dorman: The venture... So they did succeed... It looks like Vanguard is here.
    edited October 2013
    S. Sam: Any idea what we'll find over there?

Velvar: Nothing. I was only a worker caste. The only one that would know would be the old Grand Master.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc deciding what to do.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc deciding what to do.

*OOC: Its not ideal but I have little choice concerning my schedule for today and the rest of the week. Tests and papers man. Ugh.. So lets tie this up... *
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: OK we can whenever you are ready. All my stuff is really waiting for you guys lol.
    edited October 2013
    Comm: Sir there is a Federation ship just arrived in the sector not far from us... It is hailing us..

Dorman: The venture... So they did succeed... It looks like Vanguard is here.

Matt: Impeccable timing.

Admiral, I need to know how I'm going to overload that thing.
    edited October 2013
    Velvar: Nothing. I was only a worker caste. The only one that would know would be the old Grand Master.

*The two walk into the transporter chamber, with Delby and C. Sam already waiting. THey take position on the pad as they are beamed over.*
    edited October 2013
    Granz speaking with a holo of Jacob.

Granz: bright assures me the federation is going to take measures. So all we can do is wait.

Jacob: well the fleet is ready and I'm watching the situation.
    edited October 2013
    Harper : so how many hostile units are we talking.

Ops' unknown sir the radiation and readings from the sun are messing up the sensor grid.

Harper: I don't like just sitting here.

Ops: sir the 9th battle group has also arrived now.

Harper: good. The more the more the merrier. Now if only we could send the sun to supper nova this would be going great. Keep me posted I'll be on the observation deck.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob is standing with coleman on the harvengors hanger.

Coleman: i still think its a bad idea.

Jacob is taping a few controls on his cyber arm as his armor starts to surround him.

Jacob: we need to know what's going on down there. I'm the only one who can get close enough. You have the con.

He steps out of the hanger and heads for the planet.
    edited October 2013
    Matt: Impeccable timing.

Admiral, I need to know how I'm going to overload that thing.

Dorman: I am not having you go over there. That simple.

Go to Sam.. I don't need someone with so much to live for to bite the dust. You still have her.

Plus your wife would kick my butt all over the galaxy if I allowed it.
    edited October 2013
    *The two walk into the transporter chamber, with Delby and C. Sam already waiting. THey take position on the pad as they are beamed over.*

*The ship is vast as the bulkheads are dark, the air is running, but gravity is low.. The lights don't work...*

Velvar: Well isn't this creepy... Who votes to go into the creepy corridor.
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire: we arent going to find anything else here his systems are clean now.

Shaw: what should we do then

Sinclaire: go back to grand master i will summon you when i need you both.

They both leave as he stands there alone.

Sinclaire: I must do this myself besides i think a friend may need help soon.

Elsewhere

Jacob is heading towards the planet

Jacob: this is either really stupid or the smartest thing ive thought of activate cloak
    edited October 2013
    *The Venture Doctor and Medical Staff are working on Danny the science teams are studying the dart... familiar readings ding up...*

Science officer: This is not good.

Doctor: Tell me this isn't...

Damn it is.
    edited October 2013
    Harper : all ships maintane current position until i say other wise.

Elsewhere

Sinclaire gathering a last bit of data prepares to leave the station

Jacob begins to the near the planet

jacob: ok so this may not have been my greatest idea ever but activate cameraes and take as many pics and readings as you can baby
  • tallanvortallanvor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you can't say something useful, don't say anything at all
    lowest price,superior service[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    *The rest of the Vanguard watch on as they attempt to stabilize Danny, Widow stays put as they head off to the bridge...*
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire steps into a conduit. Walking into a large chamber the large stone chamber he hasn't been here in a long time.

Guard : you are expected

Sinclaire: like hell I am.

He pushes past the guard.

Sinclaire: I call on the members of the shadow proclamation

Tyron: what do you want here you are neither shadow nor light.

Sinclaire: you know as well as I do that the proclamation was formed. I call on it now to deal with the shadow threat.

Tyron: you do not know what has happened do you.

Sinclaire: what do you mean.

Tyron: come I will explains.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob lands on the planet cloaked.

Jacob: this isn't going to be good. There has to be a way to slow this all down.

He looks on as he continues searching.
    edited October 2013
    Very quite today. I go to work in a few hours then won't be on till tomorrow.
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: I am not having you go over there. That simple.

Go to Sam.. I don't need someone with so much to live for to bite the dust. You still have her.

Plus your wife would kick my butt all over the galaxy if I allowed it.

Matt: Well, what would you--?

Ops *Over Comm*: Bridge to Commander DeFalco, we have a star ship fold-jumping in!

It's the Republic!

Matt: I told them to maintain their distance!

John: Understood, Bridge. Open a channel.

Ops *Over Comm*: Channel Open.

John: R.S.S. Normandy to R.S.S. Republic.

David *Over Comm*: Republic here. We picked up another vessel entering the area. Wanted to make sure you didn't need assistance.

Request status update.

Matt: We've got some kind of relay in the vicinity. Trust me--

David *Over Comm*: We can't miss it? Thrust me, we didn't.

Matt: We need to get some one inside it to overload it. Be advised, it's a one-way trip.

David *Over Comm*: And I'm guessing we need someone who can figure out hyper-advanced technology.

John: I'll go.

Matt: No. John, this is your ship. They need you here.

David *Over Comm*: Besides, you'd have no idea how to overload anything without a picture book for instructions.

John: Hey!

David *Over Comm*: I'll do it.

*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. The Bridge crew stare at him.*

Dana: Captain--

David: No arguing, Commander. I know a fair bit about advanced technology and I'm a certified engineer. Besides, I won't risk anyone else from this crew.

I should be the one to do it; I'm the Captain.

Matt *Over Comm*: David--

David: I'm going. Republic out.

*David begins to walk off the bridge, looking at Dana.*

Walk with me.

*The two enter the turbolift.*

Transporter Room 1.

*The turbolift starts up.*

Dana: Captain, regulations clearly state--!

David: Do you know anything about hyper-advanced technology? No. I do.

Dana: Then talk me through it!

*The turbolift stops and the two begin walking to the transporter room.*

David: We don't have time. Besides, there's nothing to suggest we'll be able to maintain communications once I beam over.

Your orders are to wait as long as you can, but when the Relay starts to go, you get out of here and never look back. Inform the Normandy and the Venture of what's happening out Veridian and meet the rest of the Allied Fleet at Armagosa Remnant. Understood?

Dana: Yes, Captain.

*David walks into the Transporter Room, turning back to Dana before the doors close.*

You're the Captain now, Commander Saph.

*The doors close. David turns to find no one at the transporter controls. He goes to activate them.*

Mitchell: So...

*David turns to see Mitchell emerge from the maintenance area.*

You're going over?

David: That's correct.

*He activates the controls, setting the transporter.*

Mind taking the controls?

*Mitchell walks over and takes the console.*

Mitchell: Captain, I studies the Lanco Gate as well. I also have a degree in hyper-tech.

David: Yes, Commander, you do.

*He walks over to the wall and takes an engineering kit.*

Which is precisely why you should stay here.

Mitchell: The Republic needs her Captain more than she needs her Engineer, sir.

David: I won't let anyone else sacrifice their life for this, Commander. That's an order.

Mitchell: Yes, sir.

*Mitchell sets the controls and David turns towards the pad. Before David can reach it though, he's hit by a phaser burst to the back. Mitchell lowers his phaser as the security alarm starts blaring. Mitchell drags David off of the pad before opening up a maintenance hatch and pulling out a few isolinear control rods and slipping them in his pocket.*

But then... you can't exactly court-martial me if I disobey.

*He goes back to the transporter console, pressing a key as a regular beep starts up. He then runs to the pad, picking up the engineering kit on his way. David wakes up quickly, looking at Mitchell.*

David: Commander!

*Mitchell is beamed out.

He materialises in a dark, cramped maintenance chamber inside the relay. He looks around, taking out his tricorder and turning on the built-in beacon light.*

Mitchell: Okay, let's see what we have here.

*He kneels down near what appears to be a maintenance cover. He removes the cover, accessing a rather advanced and complex network of computer processors for power regulators and mass manipulators.*

Oh boy.

*He opens his tool kit, taking out a hydro-spanner and setting to work. He taps his combadge.*

Mitchell to Republic. Do you read me?

*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. David walks onto the Bridge.*

Dana: We read you Commander.

David: Commander, I want you back over here now. Transporter Room--

Mitchell *Over Comm*: I wouldn't bother.

Transporter Chief *Over Comm*: Transporter Room 3, sir. I can't establish a lock on him. Something's wrong with the targeting scanners.

Mitchell *Over Comm*: If you send a maintenance crew to Transporter Room 1, you'll find that the 5 targeting scanner processors for that Transporter are missing, as well as the transporter network sub-processor.

It'll take you - what? - half-an-hour to bypass?

*Back on the Relay.*

Mitchell: Sorry, Captain, but I can do this faster than you could.

David *Over Comm*: Mitchell--

Mitchell: In case I don't get time when I'm through here, I'd just like to say that it's been an honour serving with you all.

*He removes the first mass manipulator processor.*

David *Over Comm*:... the honour was mine, Commander.

Is there anything we can do?

Mitchell: Actually, now that you mention it...

*He takes out another manipulator processor.*

In my quarters, there's a message for my family back on Chura Prime. It's not much, just saying goodbye, telling them how much I love them, that sort of stuff. I'd appreciate it if you could make sure they get it.

David *Over Comm*: No problem.

Mitchell: There's also a... huh, it's silly really...

*He removes a power regulator processor.*

There's a collection of engineering digests and manuals I've been working on. Should give some hints for the boys at Daros IX when they build the next Project: Drexler ships. Also has some help for anyone who tries to take up maintaining Matthew Neilson-Class ships.

David *Over Comm*: You got it.

Mitchell: And...

If you could maybe... get a channel to the Hood? My sister's there. If this is my overture...

David *Over Comm*: I'll look into it.

*Mitchell keeps working. As he removes the processors, the room gets warmer. 3 minutes later.*

Mitchell: Mitchell to Republic. Phew... it's getting warm in here.

I'm about to remove the last mass manipulator sub-processor.

*He starts to pull the crystal loose.*

Any luck getting through to the Hood?

*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. David looks to the Ops Officer, who shakes his head in response.*

David: I'm sorry, James.

*Back on the relay.*

Mitchell: Then... one last thing to do.

Get out of here.

*He closes his eyes and pulls out the sub-processor. The Normandy, Venture and Republic fold-jump out as the Relay implodes behind them.*