rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *John stands there in thought.*

Matt: I'm open to suggestions, John.

John: What about...?

Crewman, do we have any red matter on board?

Tech: Negative.

But I can convert some of our deuterium into about a milligram of red matter. That should do the trick.

John: Get on it.

*He turns back to the group.*

The singularity will contain the explosion and take out the structure.

Matt: Good idea.

How are we getting out?

John: I've set the fold-space drive to get us clear ASAP.

DeFalco to bridge. Helm, I want you to point us towards that relay. When that red matter goes off, I want to be through the fold-space conduit before Sir Isaac knows we're leaving.

Helm *Over Comm*: Aye, sir.

John: Stand by to drop cloak.

*OOC: This is one of those moments that I do want to have some kind of thing so no the red matter thing won't work... Yes I do intend for this event to resonate. *

Dorman: Captain... If I remember right that is a core of dark energy.. I have a strong doubt that would work. Seeing as it is already near the point of a Sun.. I think Stane wants you to try and detonate a red matter bomb on it to ignite the material as he wants division in this galaxy.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc Allen I want to get sinclaire out by Wednesday at the very latest.

OOC: Go ahead but do ring the voices part..*
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Sorry, I honestly can't tell if you've replied to this or not.

*OOC: The Synthesizer part? Yes. As for Bright I am trying to come up with something as this week is busy for me. *
    edited October 2013
    *Armada walks through, no one able to tell his emotional state.*

Armada: Right.

*His weapons systems retract back to their standby positions.*

Anyone know how we're going to kill this thing?

Widow: *clearing her throat* The tubes lead to something massive and we were hoping that you had something under the hood to help...

*They progress to a series of platforms leading to the central panel... where the signal is coming from..*

Danny: Lets get on.. Blake see if you can get this started. We will keep you covered.

*As they begin the platform moves and rumbles knocking them off balance as it holds tight as other platforms begin to arrive with mixed units firing on them as they scramble for cover.*

Danny: Damn it.. *firing off several shots knocking one in the head*

Widow: *Kills one that came from behind him *
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire opens his eyes seeing only a squad of troops in the room. He glances at his katanas on a nearby table. He opens his hands as they both fly towards him cutting him loose

He steps up as the guards stare at him almost in shock.

Sinclaire: surprise.

He quickly deals with them before walking over to a terminal and accessing it for information.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    As he taps into a terminal.

Sinclaire: now then let's see what you are trying to do. And which of the many evils I can think of you are trying to return.

As he starts he shakes his head clearing it as he looks around the room before starting his search.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: This is one of those moments that I do want to have some kind of thing so no the red matter thing won't work... Yes I do intend for this event to resonate. *

Dorman: Captain... If I remember right that is a core of dark energy.. I have a strong doubt that would work. Seeing as it is already near the point of a Sun.. I think Stane wants you to try and detonate a red matter bomb on it to ignite the material as he wants division in this galaxy.

John: Well, if you have a suggestion...?
    edited October 2013
    Widow: *clearing her throat* The tubes lead to something massive and we were hoping that you had something under the hood to help...

*They progress to a series of platforms leading to the central panel... where the signal is coming from..*

Danny: Lets get on.. Blake see if you can get this started. We will keep you covered.

*As they begin the platform moves and rumbles knocking them off balance as it holds tight as other platforms begin to arrive with mixed units firing on them as they scramble for cover.*

Danny: Damn it.. *firing off several shots knocking one in the head*

Widow: *Kills one that came from behind him *

*Armada's weapon systems activate, firing at any hostile that gets close, while he looks at the control panel.*

Armada: And I have no idea what I'm doing!

Okay...

First, let's deactivate the signal.

*He presses a few keys.*

PACES: Sir, I would strongly advise a more direct approach to destroying the station.

Armada: PACES, now is not the time for...

Actually, good point.

*He takes a transphasic micro-torp from the torp pods before placing it on the console.*

Just in case...

*He goes back to hacking the console.*
    edited October 2013
    *The vessels find a single large destroyer running on low power... absent movement.*

Stage 3 worker: Scanners read nothing..

Velvar Synther: I am reading only one thing and I cannot even describe it. There is no set definition.

S. Sam: What are we looking at?

*OOC: What's a stage 3 worker?*
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: That thing won't be destroyed like any other structure.

If the energy in the center is interrupted it will destroy everything within several star systems..

*He pulls up the star charts which note several nearby colonies each with around 300-600 thousand each of indigenous and non indigenous persons. *

If it is destroyed it means we murder them...

Right now I am sure Stane has more than one station in that area we only destroyed one. With that presence we are looking at a way for them to come in and easily sweep all of us. I am sure you don't want to see more of Sovereigns brethren coming through there as much as I do.

*Stane stares out from another facility they may have destroyed the first but he still has many out there near it.*

Stane: How much longer ?

Tech: Not long..

about 7 hours...

*T'mar is sneaking around the facility, having stowed away aboard Stane's evacuation shuttle. She keeps scanning the area telepathically, trying to find Kela.*

T'mar: This place is like a maze...
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire: I knew new was messing with genetics but not this much. But what are you trying to bring back is the real question. And it would seem you didn't leave any files on it.

He releases a energy pulse from his hand destroying the terminal before opening a conduit to leave.
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire returns to a place he was taught before sentinel had found him. He walks up to an old building to see a man in long robes sitting on the stone steps as the snow and wind blow. He walks up to the last step

Sinclaire : grand master.

Grand master: you come again to us Sinclaire. Remember you are a master to. This show of respect is not needed.

He claps twice as a young man and a woman appears to his left and right.

Grand master : you remember shaw and storm shadow yes

Sinclaire: yes I do.

Grand Master: let us go in so we mat talk.

The four walk into the building.

Shaw grabs tea for them all.

Grand master: you are not here simply to visit I fear. Something troubles.

Sinclaire: yes a great many things.

Grand master: hm clouded and troubled your thoughts are meditate on what you have been through you should. Your old gear and armor is still kept in your room change and then join me in my study.

Sinclaire: yes sir.
    edited October 2013
    S. Sam: What are we looking at?

*OOC: What's a stage 3 worker?*

*OOC: Just a slightly more advanced worker drone that can speak.*

Velvar: Its a equivalent to a universe class vessel, but if there is anything else on board it is not known..

I would suggest you head over to the ship and find the person we need to find.
    edited October 2013
    *Armada's weapon systems activate, firing at any hostile that gets close, while he looks at the control panel.*

Armada: And I have no idea what I'm doing!

Okay...

First, let's deactivate the signal.

*He presses a few keys.*

PACES: Sir, I would strongly advise a more direct approach to destroying the station.

Armada: PACES, now is not the time for...

Actually, good point.

*He takes a transphasic micro-torp from the torp pods before placing it on the console.*

Just in case...

*He goes back to hacking the console.*

*When it is quiet the platform moves to the central chamber and there they see what they were doing with the humans as the tubes all reach a super structure something that had the look of a human but the size of Sovereign...*

Reynolds: What the hell is that?

Danny: I dunno

Widow: From the scans this is... this is a Sovereign class vessel but there is also organic signatures coming from this thing..
    edited October 2013
    *T'mar is sneaking around the facility, having stowed away aboard Stane's evacuation shuttle. She keeps scanning the area telepathically, trying to find Kela.*

T'mar: This place is like a maze...

*The hum is loud but she does not feel the contention to follow it out.*

*Stane is standing before a window watching the relay... *

Stane: 5 more hours. Before arrival..

*T'mar is met with a human being... panicked and trying to get away..*

Human: God no... *swatting at her * Get away... Get away from me...
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire walks into his old room to find everything in its proper he places. He places both katanas on the table. As he puts on his older armor( snake eyes movie for a visual ref) he grabs his gear and leaves for his old place of meditating.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Just a slightly more advanced worker drone that can speak.*

Worker 3: Its a equivalent to a universe class vessel, but if there is anything else on board it is not known..

OOC: Yeah, I kinda wanted it to be a thing with the Workers that they couldn't speak except through their tones. Kinda gives them some uniqueness.

The point of S. Sam is that she's the paragon of her people - she loves all her Synthesisers and is a rarity in that she can communicate (e.g. has learned how to communicate) with all of them.

Of course, since S. Sam does understand the Workers, she could understand this one if it wasn't talking english.
    edited October 2013
    *The hum is loud but she does not feel the contention to follow it out.*

*Stane is standing before a window watching the relay... *

Stane: 5 more hours. Before arrival..

*T'mar is met with a human being... panicked and trying to get away..*

Human: God no... *swatting at her * Get away... Get away from me...

T'mar: Hey, hey! Relax!

Oh, for the love of--!

*She puts a hand on his face.*

T'mar: My mind to your mind...

*She slowly lowers the man to the floor, leaning him on the wall. She then continues on.*

TRIBBLE it.

*She sends out a telepathic message to Kela.*

T'mar *telepathically*: If you wanted to hurt Sam, killing me would do just that.

Come find me.
    edited October 2013
    *When it is quiet the platform moves to the central chamber and there they see what they were doing with the humans as the tubes all reach a super structure something that had the look of a human but the size of Sovereign...*

Reynolds: What the hell is that?

Danny: I dunno

Widow: From the scans this is... this is a Sovereign class vessel but there is also organic signatures coming from this thing..

Armada: Widow... in layman's terms.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Yeah, I kinda wanted it to be a thing with the Workers that they couldn't speak except through their tones. Kinda gives them some uniqueness.

The point of S. Sam is that she's the paragon of her people - she loves all her Synthesisers and is a rarity in that she can communicate (e.g. has learned how to communicate) with all of them.

Of course, since S. Sam does understand the Workers, she could understand this one if it wasn't talking english.

OOC: Okay. I think I can work something to change it up then. So I will do as you want. The Vlevar is a caste worker.*
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire sits on the cliff edge as the snow starts to lightly fall. Images fill his mind some good others not. He tries to focus his thoughts and feelings as anger starts to rise his hands start to glow a dark orange again

Grand Master: you came here to find peace once again not to be consumed by your feelings

The glow begins to fade

Sinclaire : im sorry i just cant get it out of my head.

Grand Master: then let us both go down this road together and i will help you

Sinclaire: thank you

They both sit down and start again.

Off in the distance

Shaw: he looks worn and tired

Storm Shadow: from what the master says he is a strong warrior and has been through alot we will see what happens.
    edited October 2013
    Harper stands on the Ininitys bridge

Harper: all hands prepare to leave orbit time to go see how everyone else out there is doing.

Helm: aye sir all systems are green and ready to go

Harper: alright then helm break orbit prep ftl drive for jump first stop delyos 5.

Helm: aye sir course set ready to engage

Ops: sir ftl drive is ready for jump

Harper: well then lets go shall we
    edited October 2013
    T'mar: Hey, hey! Relax!

Oh, for the love of--!

*She puts a hand on his face.*

T'mar: My mind to your mind...

*She slowly lowers the man to the floor, leaning him on the wall. She then continues on.*

TRIBBLE it.

*She sends out a telepathic message to Kela.*

T'mar *telepathically*: If you wanted to hurt Sam, killing me would do just that.

Come find me.

Human: Don't... Don't go further... He is... The things you see... are not real.. they make you do things....

*Clearly panicked...*

No... No they are here...

*Crawling away*

Get away from me...
    edited October 2013
    Jacob sits on the bridge of the harvenger looking through the reports he has recently recieved about activity in the milky way.

jacob: i dont like this

UNIT officer: sir

Jacob: i dont like the reports we are recieveing not that i think there wrong just whats going on some of it sounds like someone i know. The other a race that just wont give up. Prep all UNIT ships and troops i want to e ready if we need move quickly

Officer: aye sir
    edited October 2013
    Velvar: Mam... I think we need to go over there.. There is no way to know for sure what is over there. The Grandmaster did work here for years.
    edited October 2013
    Human: Don't... Don't go further... He is... The things you see... are not real.. they make you do things....

*Clearly panicked...*

No... No they are here...

*Crawling away*

Get away from me...

T'mar: Oh, for crying out loud.

*She melds with him again, and a blue flash travels between their eyes as T'mar's safeguard clears his mind for the moment.*

I am not going to hurt you.

There's a shuttle in the hangar. Take it and get out.

*She sends out her telepathic message to Kela again, before prompting the man on his way.

She then takes out her phaser, making sure it's set to stun.*

Hurry up, Will. We're running out of time.
    edited October 2013
    Velvar: Mam... I think we need to go over there.. There is no way to know for sure what is over there. The Grandmaster did work here for years.

S. Sam: Velvar, 'Sam'. Call me ma'am again and you'll be on the wrong side of the airlock.

*She smiles at him.*

Come on.

Kelo, invite Delby and 701 to join us.

Kelo: Sam, 701 wants to kill her.

S. Sam: She won't until she has no choice.

*She and Velvar walk off the bridge and towards the transporter.*

Velvar, you've done a lot for me since I was... recreated. It just dawned on me that I don't know anything about you.
    edited October 2013
    T'mar: Oh, for crying out loud.

*She melds with him again, and a blue flash travels between their eyes as T'mar's safeguard clears his mind for the moment.*

I am not going to hurt you.

There's a shuttle in the hangar. Take it and get out.

*She sends out her telepathic message to Kela again, before prompting the man on his way.

She then takes out her phaser, making sure it's set to stun.*

Hurry up, Will. We're running out of time.

*A voice that is not exactly his as his eyes glow blue, the voice is deep and loud.*

Human: Foolish half breed.
    edited October 2013
    *A voice that is not exactly his as his eyes glow blue, the voice is deep and loud.*

Human: Foolish half breed.

*T'mar turns around, checking her breather and checking her tricorder.*

T'mar: You have got to be kidding me!

*OOC: Point of accuracy; T'mar is 2/5ths Vulcan, not 1/2th.*
    edited October 2013
    S. Sam: Velvar, 'Sam'. Call me ma'am again and you'll be on the wrong side of the airlock.

*She smiles at him.*

Come on.

Kelo, invite Delby and 701 to join us.

Kelo: Sam, 701 wants to kill her.

S. Sam: She won't until she has no choice.

*She and Velvar walk off the bridge and towards the transporter.*

Velvar, you've done a lot for me since I was... recreated. It just dawned on me that I don't know anything about you.

*Velvar's white hair and beady eyes lower...*

Velvar: I am an exile to my people. I was part of a caste that worked on the workers and I grew disgusted with what we were doing.. I left as did a small number of people. All I know is that the Grandmaster did have projects he told none of the other masters about.