*Danny kneels over Sanders popping him in the face repeatedly.. *

Danny: Come on Cap.. *takes a adrenalin shot and jabs it in Sander's neck*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: How about a simple poison?*

*Danny kneels over Sanders popping him in the face repeatedly.. *

Danny: Come on Cap.. *takes a adrenalin shot and jabs it in Sander's neck*

OOC: I can live with that.

When you say "simple poison" I assume you mean one which can be treated as soon as she gets back to the Normandy?

*Sanders slowly starts to come to.*

Sanders *weak*: Danny...?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: I can live with that.

When you say "simple poison" I assume you mean one which can be treated as soon as she gets back to the Normandy?

*Sanders slowly starts to come to.*

Sanders *weak*: Danny...?

*OOC: Yes.. Like you and I mention at the time Kela is nuts and probably did not even get the dosage or the poison right..:D*

Danny: Now you owe me Cap.. Can you move?
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Yes.. Like you and I mention at the time Kela is nuts and probably did not even get the dosage or the poison right..:D*

Danny: Now you owe me Cap.. Can you move?

Sander *weak*: I... I think so...

*He slowly struggles to get up, leaning on Danny for support.*
    edited October 2013
    Sander *weak*: I... I think so...

*He slowly struggles to get up, leaning on Danny for support.*

Danny: Look pal.. I need you to go with the other to the evac point... You are not in any condition to fight.

Widow: I would agree with that. We do have part of our job here done with..
    edited October 2013
    Danny: Look pal.. I need you to go with the other to the evac point... You are not in any condition to fight.

Widow: I would agree with that. We do have part of our job here done with..

Sanders: Got it... no problem.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Nuts... I was hoping for something hence why I put that part in... Eh.. Oh well.*

*Dorman and Fisher are trying to find a way out but the problem is they are in a maze thanks to Sam's outburst...*

Dorman: Damn...

*He senses someone just waking up and the groan and curse is a voice he remembers... quite well..*

Dorman: *Walks up to the pinned Morrison... and kneels down..* So.. how in control do you feel now?

Fisher: *walks in and gasps...* Will don't do it.. he isn't worth it...

Dorman: *Leans in to Morrison who is high on the spice...* The only reason you are not dead is because you gave her back to me.

*An Iconian runs by but Fisher grabs him and tightens him to a wall...*

Fisher: What is that object out there?

Dorman: Answer her..

Iconian: It is a massive relay run by Dark Energy or Element Zero... It enables faster travel than Fold space jumps and warp drive. It is nearly instantaneous in its effect.

Dorman: Then we are going to destroy it...

Iconian: Even with one ship it is impossible.. No ship in any fleet can do it.. Even if you did you would be signing your own death warrant.

Fisher: What?

Dorman: Explain that one to me...

Iconian: That much energy being used to power it if interrupted will be like dropping an exploding sun in the sector.. Nothing will survive...

Dorman: Son of a targ...

*A crunching of debris startles them as Matt shows up..*

*Back with Kela*

Kela: *Looking at T'mar*

What of it... He is dead.. I can think of ways to make it hurt... or make you suffer for it..

*Before she realizes it she knocks both T'mar and the Recovering Sam but before injecting Sam with something that makes her double over in pain...*

Kela: Now your normal like all of us.. *she is now gone and materializes by Stane*

Had to inject Sam with what you suggested.. no way she survives...

*OOC: Do want some idea of them finding a way to avoid Miranda's fate. but also give something Sam to fight for.*

T'mar: Sam, are you okay?

Sam: Nearly passed out...

I can't...

*She nearly feints. T'mar catches her and holds the breather.*

T'mar: Easy. I don't think spice is any good for your health.

*A security team from the Normandy arrives.*

Security Officer: Commander, we're starting to round up as many prisoners as we can before we blow this place.

Commander DeFalco is having spatial charges set all over the facility.

T'mar: Take her back to the ship. She needs to make it to sickbay. Understood?

Security Officer: Yes, sir.

*The Security Team carries Sam back to the Normandy while T'mar starts heading for towards Stane and Kela, after scanning the facility telepathically for her location.*

T'mar: Time for Kela to find out who's been lying to her.

*With Dorman, Matt walks over to the two.*

Matt: We've got Sam. If I know John, he's already setting this place to blow, along with whatever that is outside.

*He nods his head towards Fisher.*

Who's she?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: will post shortly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire has remained silent. Waiting for an opportunity to open up. One thing he did learn from sentinel was patience
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    T'mar: Sam, are you okay?

Sam: Nearly passed out...

I can't...

*She nearly feints. T'mar catches her and holds the breather.*

T'mar: Easy. I don't think spice is any good for your health.

*A security team from the Normandy arrives.*

Security Officer: Commander, we're starting to round up as many prisoners as we can before we blow this place.

Commander DeFalco is having spatial charges set all over the facility.

T'mar: Take her back to the ship. She needs to make it to sickbay. Understood?

Security Officer: Yes, sir.

*The Security Team carries Sam back to the Normandy while T'mar starts heading for towards Stane and Kela, after scanning the facility telepathically for her location.*

T'mar: Time for Kela to find out who's been lying to her.

*With Dorman, Matt walks over to the two.*

Matt: We've got Sam. If I know John, he's already setting this place to blow, along with whatever that is outside.

*He nods his head towards Fisher.*

Who's she?

Dorman: That is my wife.

I think you need to stop him before that... *he looks to the Iconian *

Tell him everything you told me.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire has remained silent. Waiting for an opportunity to open up. One thing he did learn from sentinel was patience

Stane: So they think they can take the place with just one ship..

Unleash our troops on them...

Waff should be coming any moment now..

*Waff and his forces arrive numerous signatures coming and blaring on the sensors... Thousands... Enemy forces arrive the ones that survived the original assault a few years ago.. as husks swarm Republic forces... killing a few of them. Banshees and Brutes arrive.*

Soldier: Fall back!!!
    edited October 2013

*Waff and his forces arrive numerous signatures coming and blaring on the sensors... Thousands... Enemy forces arrive the ones that survived the original assault a few years ago.. as husks swarm Republic forces... killing a few of them. Banshees and Brutes arrive.*

Sinclaire: you think you can stop what's been put in motion. You are deceived. Not even your armies can stop the will of all the people. They will be victorious. They are fighting for their homes and families. That gives them strength.

He flexs his wrist around charging power.
    edited October 2013
    Unsc facility omega.

Location classified

Jacob soon arrives.

Jacob: doctor anders is the artifact still being studied.

Anders: yes director. We are working with it to create more stable energy sources.

Jacob : good. What's a time frame.

Anders: director you know about as well as o do we can't put a time frame on this.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire: you think you can stop what's been put in motion. You are deceived. Not even your armies can stop the will of all the people. They will be victorious. They are fighting for their homes and families. That gives them strength.

He flexs his wrist around charging power.

*Stane looks at him laughing as the power goes to nothing.*

Stane: We are nature and perfection. This world we are in squeals for death.. There is no way to salvage this... Nothing changes, Nothing improves, and everything rots.

Including you.
    edited October 2013
    *Stane looks at him laughing as the power goes to nothing.*

Stane: We are nature and perfection. This world we are in squeals for death.. There is no way to salvage this... Nothing changes, Nothing improves, and everything rots.

Including you.

Sinclaire: then how come you've been stopped once. You underestimate them and that will be your undoing.
    edited October 2013

OOC: Err... they're not trying to take the station; they're trying to blow it up.

*R.S.S. Normandy. Situation Awareness Centre. John is looking at a holo-map of the facility as the security teams fall back.*

John: Bravo team, are the spatial charges in place?

Republic Officer *Over Comm*: Not yet sir. We've still got--

John: Is there enough there to send the reactor into meltdown?

Republic Officer *Over Comm*: Yes sir.

John: Alright, prepare for emergency beam-out!

Lieutenant: Sir, we'll have to drop our cloak to beam--

John: They already know we're here, lieutenant.

*A technician turns from his station.*

Tech: Commander, Samantha Allington-Forrester is aboard.

John: Transporter Bay, prepare to beam out Bravo team.

Are all our people back on board?

Tech: Yes, Commander. Everyone except for Admiral Dorman and Fleet Captain Forrester

John: We'll beam them out, too.

Bridge, break us away from the station and disengage cloak! Transporter Bay, beam everyone back!

*Matt, Dorman, Fisher and Bravo Team are beamed aboard.*

Transporter Chief *Over Comm*: We have them, sir! Away Teams plus 1!

John: Understood!

Detonate all spatial charges!

*An explosion rocks the Station's Fusion Reactor, setting it for a meltdown in less than an hour. Explosions also engulf the Relay. On the viewscreen, the Relay is seen engulfed in flames, as cheering breaks out.

It dies down, however, with the explosion, as the Relay comes out unscathed.*

Tech: We didn't even scratch it!

John: DeFalco to Bridge! What went wrong?!

Ops *Over Comm*: Nothing sir! It just... it didn't work.

*John slams his hand into the table as Matt, Dorman and Fisher walk in.*

Matt: Admiral, tell Commander DeFalco what you just told me.
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere, the Synthesiser Cruiser drops out of warp at the coordinates Adjeca gave them.*

Synthesiser crewman: We've arrived at the coordinates.

S. Sam: On screen.

*OOC: Going to let you define what they find there.*

*Veridian IV. S'tak'ra is continuing to glow as Drazaak stands, watching hundreds of his brethren step through portals.*

Drazaak: Soon.

*He looks up as the star continues to dim.*

Very soon, now.

*On the Citadel, Bright and Solara see an alert showing that Veridian's sun is on a countdown to supernova.*
    edited October 2013
    The Commander walks into his citadel looking at the display.

Commander : so they have returned. Find me Sinclaire. We may have been enemies at one point but we will have to work together to stop them.

Soldier: yes commander.
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire: you are going to have to fight for your ideals. Because if someone does not stop him the galaxy and all your trying to do will be lost.
    edited October 2013
    Granz watch's from a balcony as the new 19th legion parades through the streets with the new grizzly class battle tank and mantis class mechs. Longsword fightiers fly over head.

In orbit
    Infinity bridge.

Harper: so anything new going on in the milky way.

Officer: alot of activity sir still putting the info together.

Harper: well let's enjoy the time we got ensign I believe they are having a party on deck 34. Let's go see what that's all about.
    edited October 2013
    File alpha- infinity project

Infinity class vessel

Command carrier class

Length- 1.3 miles

Width- .75 miles

Hull- tritonium class a armor(2ft)

Engines- mk xi sublight engines.

Ftl- shaw fulk slip space drive

Shields - multi layer regenerative absorptive and reflective shields.

Sensor package type alpha

Cloak- type 9

Crew- 12000
    Troops-1500

Tanks-75

Mechs- 15

Longsword fighters- 150
    Pelican drop ships - 100

Weapons- 75 alpha beam arrays , 120 alpha PAC canons, 50 torpedo tubes, 250 point defense canons ,

Alpha weapons are weapons using tesseracts energy. FYI.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: quite now lol.

Harper walks into the party as everyone is happy and celebrating being back. He grabs a drink and some dessert.

He stays to a corner watching everyone as he smiles to himself. He takes his drink and heads back for the bridge.
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: That thing won't be destroyed like any other structure.

If the energy in the center is interrupted it will destroy everything within several star systems..

*He pulls up the star charts which note several nearby colonies each with around 300-600 thousand each of indigenous and non indigenous persons. *

If it is destroyed it means we murder them...

Right now I am sure Stane has more than one station in that area we only destroyed one. With that presence we are looking at a way for them to come in and easily sweep all of us. I am sure you don't want to see more of Sovereigns brethren coming through there as much as I do.

*Stane stares out from another facility they may have destroyed the first but he still has many out there near it.*

Stane: How much longer ?

Tech: Not long..

about 7 hours...

*The vessels find a single large destroyer running on low power... absent movement.*

Worker: *Looking at her urging her to listen.

Velvar Synther: I am reading only one thing and I cannot even describe it. There is no set definition.
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire smiles as his eyes are closed.
    He raises his head a moment looking around.
    edited October 2013
    *Center of the Galaxy Pyro and some Federation Security personnel make their way away from the main group to head to the shuttle evac.. While the main group heads into the corridors ahead, but what they see is that of nightmares..*

*OOC: If you want people to have bad reactions go ahead as I am going to go into some detail as to what is coming and what had happened in the UNSC space as well as Forerunner space. So try and get through it as my style is to leave a strong impression and pull no punches. Good Luck I will tone it down as best I can.*

*The doors open as they follow the tubes, but things get odd as they notice down below that they have the alien population down below... Several cloning tanks of captured humans.. Many impaled or being replaced with tech to replace damage. The impaled when drained of nutrients are dropped to the ground as they come out as husks...*

*Danny tries to forget the beasts he fought while fighting Sovereign... Widow is taking what they are seeing badly as she looks ill..*

*Reynolds is getting angry as he walks more fiercely by them... *

Widow: What are they doing to these people?

Danny: Making troops and fixing their biological problems over time.

Reynolds: *says nothing his jaw tensing up...*

*They look over to Blake *

Danny: Blake it is not wise to start a fight here so we should move quickly and not draw attention to our selves... Lets follow the tubes...
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: That thing won't be destroyed like any other structure.

If the energy in the center is interrupted it will destroy everything within several star systems..

*He pulls up the star charts which note several nearby colonies each with around 300-600 thousand each of indigenous and non indigenous persons. *

If it is destroyed it means we murder them...

Right now I am sure Stane has more than one station in that area we only destroyed one. With that presence we are looking at a way for them to come in and easily sweep all of us. I am sure you don't want to see more of Sovereigns brethren coming through there as much as I do.

*Stane stares out from another facility they may have destroyed the first but he still has many out there near it.*

Stane: How much longer ?

Tech: Not long..

about 7 hours...

*The vessels find a single large destroyer running on low power... absent movement.*

Stage 3 worker: Scanners read nothing..

Velvar Synther: I am reading only one thing and I cannot even describe it. There is no set definition.

*John stands there in thought.*

Matt: I'm open to suggestions, John.

John: What about...?

Crewman, do we have any red matter on board?

Tech: Negative.

But I can convert some of our deuterium into about a milligram of red matter. That should do the trick.

John: Get on it.

*He turns back to the group.*

The singularity will contain the explosion and take out the structure.

Matt: Good idea.

How are we getting out?

John: I've set the fold-space drive to get us clear ASAP.

DeFalco to bridge. Helm, I want you to point us towards that relay. When that red matter goes off, I want to be through the fold-space conduit before Sir Isaac knows we're leaving.

Helm *Over Comm*: Aye, sir.

John: Stand by to drop cloak.
    edited October 2013
    *Center of the Galaxy Pyro and some Federation Security personnel make their way away from the main group to head to the shuttle evac.. While the main group heads into the corridors ahead, but what they see is that of nightmares..*

*OOC: If you want people to have bad reactions go ahead as I am going to go into some detail as to what is coming and what had happened in the UNSC space as well as Forerunner space. So try and get through it as my style is to leave a strong impression and pull no punches. Good Luck I will tone it down as best I can.*

*The doors open as they follow the tubes, but things get odd as they notice down below that they have the alien population down below... Several cloning tanks of captured humans.. Many impaled or being replaced with tech to replace damage. The impaled when drained of nutrients are dropped to the ground as they come out as husks...*

*Danny tries to forget the beasts he fought while fighting Sovereign... Widow is taking what they are seeing badly as she looks ill..*

*Reynolds is getting angry as he walks more fiercely by them... *

Widow: What are they doing to these people?

Danny: Making troops and fixing their biological problems over time.

Reynolds: *says nothing his jaw tensing up...*

*They look over to Blake *

Danny: Blake it is not wise to start a fight here so we should move quickly and not draw attention to our selves... Lets follow the tubes...

*Armada walks through, no one able to tell his emotional state.*

Armada: Right.

*His weapons systems retract back to their standby positions.*

Anyone know how we're going to kill this thing?
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere, the Synthesiser Cruiser drops out of warp at the coordinates Adjeca gave them.*

Synthesiser crewman: We've arrived at the coordinates.

S. Sam: On screen.

*OOC: Going to let you define what they find there.*

*Veridian IV. S'tak'ra is continuing to glow as Drazaak stands, watching hundreds of his brethren step through portals.*

Drazaak: Soon.

*He looks up as the star continues to dim.*

Very soon, now.

*On the Citadel, Bright and Solara see an alert showing that Veridian's sun is on a countdown to supernova.*

OOC: Sorry, I honestly can't tell if you've replied to this or not.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: will be at work till 4 today so will post some time after that.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc Allen I want to get sinclaire out by Wednesday at the very latest.