test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    *Gyunei laughs*

Gyunei: I am an artificial Newtype my personality has been preprogramed and my memories only reminded to me through reminders and breakthroughs of the others. But I am the dominant personality.

So yes I do... in fact know what you are going through except those weaklings are me and others need to see that I have conquered it.

*OOC: As I have mentioned during the Raiser arc that Artificial Newtypes initially were made as weapons at the cost of the person's mind as they were too unstable and followed only their master. Now over the last century the research has been banned but others have tried to figure it out and solve the instability. Which for the most part did but they still have a few issues with it. Preston's creation was the pinnacle of the project that section 31 had to perfect it.

Gyunei at first no one really knows what his initial personality is not even himself really he has forgotten. The others are too different while the current one and the modifications make it the dominant one and is true to his new purpose destroy..

Makes it interesting as there may be points that the initial one will pop up and go away.

Call it a sort of bug. *

Archangel: But you've never had to differentiate yourself from them for other people.

D.I.S. were constantly testing me to make sure my personality was holding over Allington's. Sometimes it was psych tests, others it was shock therapy, to see if my pain tolerance was still intact.

I don't hate them for that... I hate her. And I'm going to 'thank' her properly for it.

*OOC: Y'know, the Peregrine is two-seater and Sam killed Gyunei too. Maybe he should ask to come along?*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Jacob walks onto the bridge.

Jacob: report

Officer : sir we have just entered reach orbit.

Jacob: very good. Take us into a standerd orbit.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Mason looks at his communicator, with a stern face as he tries to trace the transmission, which should not have made it to his communicator in the first place.*

Mason: Who is this? How did you get this frequency?

Voice: My employer wants me to help you. I have no name. As for your tracing good luck with that. I mean no harm.
    edited September 2013
    Voice: My employer wants me to help you. I have no name. As for your tracing good luck with that. I mean no harm.

Mason: What do you know?
    edited September 2013
    Archangel: But you've never had to differentiate yourself from them for other people.

D.I.S. were constantly testing me to make sure my personality was holding over Allington's. Sometimes it was psych tests, others it was shock therapy, to see if my pain tolerance was still intact.

I don't hate them for that... I hate her. And I'm going to 'thank' her properly for it.

*OOC: Y'know, the Peregrine is two-seater and Sam killed Gyunei too. Maybe he should ask to come along?*

Gyunei: What do you think they did to me to wake me again? Yours was simpler from what I heard.. Me they had to make me differentiate and break me down..

That is why I am going with you... Sam is on my list of people I want to break spiritually and physically. But the kill is still yours.

*Northman is on the ship as he goes through the corridors and reaches where he needs to...*

*He knocks on the door. His hood covering his head*
    edited September 2013
    Mason: What do you know?

Voice: That your enemies are much higher than you might expect, as for Mr. Forrester I think you fell for their feint. They still mean for him to die but not in a very public display. Also the Senate hearings are still on going and more agents are going to prison.. My information is at a price. But the small bit I do have is watch out for any public workers on that planet.
    edited September 2013
    Voice: That your enemies are much higher than you might expect, as for Mr. Forrester I think you fell for their feint. They still mean for him to die but not in a very public display. Also Parliament's hearings are still on going and more agents are going to prison.. My information is at a price. But the small bit I do have is watch out for any public workers on that planet.

OOC: Oops, forgot to clear this up: the Republic is ruled by a Senate, not a Parliament.
    edited September 2013
    *OOC: Yes, but you said that he was waiting outside "her" office, not "his" office when writing that he was waiting outside Vantrelle's Office.*

Vantrelle: What did you have in mind?

Weynal: Drinks for one. Something perhaps not impairing.
    edited September 2013
    OOC: Oops, forgot to clear this up: the Republic is ruled by a Senate, not a Parliament.

OOC: Easily fixed when I mention it again.. Thanks man
    edited September 2013
    Gyunei: What do you think they did to me to wake me again? Yours was simpler from what I heard.. Me they had to make me differentiate and break me down..

That is why I am going with you... Sam is on my list of people I want to break spiritually and physically. But the kill is still yours.

*Northman is on the ship as he goes through the corridors and reaches where he needs to...*

*He knocks on the door. His hood covering his head*

*Archangel stares at him, curious.*

Archangel: What's your beef with her?

*With Northman. Darov opens the door, disruptor drawn.*

Darov: Who are you?
    edited September 2013
    Weynal: Drinks for one. Something perhaps not impairing.

Vantrelle: I just received some Turanian Da'kela Tea from the Turanian Ambassador - as a gift for helping him with negotiating the Unification Treaty.

*He leads Weynal into his office, pouring the two a mug of tea from a rather elegant jug of Turanian make.*

The Turanian Alliance is filled with so many species of equal calibre, but the Turanians themselves are such a wonderful and generous people.

You know, before I was assigned as our representative to the U.G.C. I was the Republic Envoy to the Turanian Homeworld? The misconception that they're less advanced than us is simply not true! They're less advanced than us in many areas, but in others we have so much to learn.

But, I'm sure that's not why you're here. So, Admiral...?

*OOC: Okay, context! The Unification Treaty Vantrelle is talking about is a treaty to accept the Turanian Alliance into the Republic of United Star Systems (which was proposed by the Turanians). It's a long-term Treaty to systematically absorb the Turanians into the Republic, starting with turning over sector patrols of Turanian Space to the Republic sector by sector and giving the Turanian Alliance a seat in the Senate, eventually ending in the Turanian Defence Forces being merged with the Republic Military Central Command. In the short-term, the Republic and Turanian Militaries will be operating side-by-side and Republic Military equipment will be made available to the Turanians. Turanian Admirals will also be made a part of the Republic Admiralty Board.

Just so Weynal has an idea of what the hell Vantrelle is talking about.
    edited September 2013
    Voice: That your enemies are much higher than you might expect, as for Mr. Forrester I think you fell for their feint. They still mean for him to die but not in a very public display. Also the Senate hearings are still on going and more agents are going to prison.. My information is at a price. But the small bit I do have is watch out for any public workers on that planet.

Mason: I don't know, I expect them to be pretty damn high.

*He looks at Matt.*

Say... the "Admiralty Board-level" high?

Matt: What?

*Mason turns back to his comm.*

Mason: Who's your employer?
    edited September 2013
    Jacob: alright I'll be back shortly will see what fleetcomm wants hopefully its good.

Jacob beams down to alpha base.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited September 2013
    *Archangel stares at him, curious.*

Archangel: What's your beef with her?

*With Northman. Darov opens the door, disruptor drawn.*

Darov: Who are you?

Gyunei: She killed me. I only wish to break her and have you watch while I do it. Then I will leave her to you.. Alive enough to know who killed her.

*Northman puts his hands up*

Northman: I come on a party that only wishes to help.

My purpose is not to kill her or yourself.

*He pulls back his hood revealing his face and his glowing eyes. *

I could easily do it too. But no.. As I said my purpose is only to help and speak with Vala.
    edited September 2013
    Mason: I don't know, I expect them to be pretty damn high.

*He looks at Matt.*

Say... the "Admiralty Board-level" high?

Matt: What?

*Mason turns back to his comm.*

Mason: Who's your employer?

Voice: Your agents have mentioned him in reports on both ends of the subjects. He deals information to the highest bidder.

But also Director Mason it is not Weynal, and not just the Admiralty..

The Broker goes by many names. He will meet with you when the time is right as he needs to protect himself as well.
    edited September 2013
    Jacob walks into the conference room. Noticining the concerned look on most the officers face.

Jacob: so I assume not good news

Admiral nevron : no we have lost contact with our base near eita sigma. The last thing we saw where ultron units engaging the local defense militia we stationed there.

Jacob: that can't be right. Those units are programmed to....

Col. Thyi : you can say they can't but they did. We are shutting down all ultron units in the database.

Admiral Yuri: Jacob go to the colony and see if you can learn what happened.
    edited September 2013
    Vantrelle: I just received some Turanian Da'kela Tea from the Turanian Ambassador - as a gift for helping him with negotiating the Unification Treaty.

*He leads Weynal into his office, pouring the two a mug of tea from a rather elegant jug of Turanian make.*

The Turanian Alliance is filled with so many species of equal calibre, but the Turanians themselves are such a wonderful and generous people.

You know, before I was assigned as our representative to the U.G.C. I was the Republic Envoy to the Turanian Homeworld? The misconception that they're less advanced than us is simply not true! They're less advanced than us in many areas, but in others we have so much to learn.

But, I'm sure that's not why you're here. So, Admiral...?

*OOC: Okay, context! The Unification Treaty Vantrelle is talking about is a treaty to accept the Turanian Alliance into the Republic of United Star Systems (which was proposed by the Turanians). It's a long-term Treaty to systematically absorb the Turanians into the Republic, starting with turning over sector patrols of Turanian Space to the Republic sector by sector and giving the Turanian Alliance a seat in the Senate, eventually ending in the Turanian Defence Forces being merged with the Republic Military Central Command. In the short-term, the Republic and Turanian Militaries will be operating side-by-side and Republic Military equipment will be made available to the Turanians. Turanian Admirals will also be made a part of the Republic Admiralty Board.

Just so Weynal has an idea of what the hell Vantrelle is talking about.

Weynal: I have noticed the Turanian vessels in actions in the past. As well as the defense of Dalos not too long ago.

No.. I was wondering what you thought about the troubles with the Romulans.
    edited September 2013
    Voice: Your agents have mentioned him in reports on both ends of the subjects. He deals information to the highest bidder.

But also Director Mason it is not Weynal, and not just the Admiralty..

The Broker goes by many names. He will meet with you when the time is right as he needs to protect himself as well.

Mason: The Shadow Broker.
    edited September 2013
    Mason: The Shadow Broker.

Voice: He is the needed evil of galactic politics.. and means no harm to you at least.
    edited September 2013
    Weynal: I have noticed the Turanian vessels in actions in the past. As well as the defense of Dalos not too long ago.

No.. I was wondering what you thought about the troubles with the Romulans.

Vantrelle: I've been telling the Security Council that ignoring the problem in Romulan Space isn't going to make it go away.

The Romulans have sealed their borders. By itself, I could accept that. But, they chased the Remans out of their homes. That tells me that the Romulan Empire is falling into old habits.

Maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but I am seriously concerned. When I was assigned to the U.G.C., Captain Allington came to see me. She told me about James Allen's sacrifice and what he said to her about this Alliance. She made me promise to make sure Allen's death was worth it.

Now, everything we tried to build is falling apart at the seams. The idea for the U.G.C. was to support relations between Galactic powers, not push them underfoot like what's happening to the U.N.S.C. We're also supposed to be just, not ignoring one threat because they're bigger while taking action on another because it can't defend itself, like the U.N.S.C.

I also don't like the Council being blind fools! If they were just ignoring the U.N.S.C. evidence about what happened in Virgo, I could accept their reasoning, but they are ignoring the Iconian reports as well! The Iconians sacrificed a lot to help U.N.S.C. survivors escape. The Iconians are our allies - I have to believe that their reports are accurate! We are dealing with a foe who could be as dangerous, if not more so, than the Shadows! But they don't want to acknowledge the threat is there!

I don't like it. The Iconian Ambassador doesn't like it. I'm sure the U.N.S.C. doesn't like it. I know for a fact that the President doesn't like it.

What about you?
    edited September 2013
    Voice: He is the needed evil of galactic politics.. and means no harm to you at least.

Mason: I've heard of him. Why does he care about Mr Forrester?
    edited September 2013
    Gyunei: She killed me. I only wish to break her and have you watch while I do it. Then I will leave her to you.. Alive enough to know who killed her.

*Northman puts his hands up*

Northman: I come on a party that only wishes to help.

My purpose is not to kill her or yourself.

*He pulls back his hood revealing his face and his glowing eyes. *

I could easily do it too. But no.. As I said my purpose is only to help and speak with Vala.

Archangel: Let's get one thing straight; I want to break her too. There's no reason we both can't get that chance - modern medicine does marvels, after all.

If you want to break a few of her bones, be my guest.

*She slides into the front cockpit seat, powering the fighter up. She stands up and looks back at Gyunei.*

You coming?

*With Northman. Darov looks back into the room. After a few seconds, he opens the door.

In the room are Darov, Vala, D'rix and D'rix's child. It's notable that none of them are wearing particularly impressive attire. Darov is wearing his Grand Admiral's uniform, but keeping it hidden beneath a cloak.*

Darov: You may enter.
    edited September 2013
    Vantrelle: I've been telling the Security Council that ignoring the problem in Romulan Space isn't going to make it go away.

The Romulans have sealed their borders. By itself, I could accept that. But, they chased the Remans out of their homes. That tells me that the Romulan Empire is falling into old habits.

Maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but I am seriously concerned. When I was assigned to the U.G.C., Captain Allington came to see me. She told me about James Allen's sacrifice and what he said to her about this Alliance. She made me promise to make sure Allen's death was worth it.

Now, everything we tried to build is falling apart at the seams. The idea for the U.G.C. was to support relations between Galactic powers, not push them underfoot like what's happening to the U.N.S.C. We're also supposed to be just, not ignoring one threat because they're bigger while taking action on another because it can't defend itself, like the U.N.S.C.

I also don't like the Council being blind fools! If they were just ignoring the U.N.S.C. evidence about what happened in Virgo, I could accept their reasoning, but they are ignoring the Iconian reports as well! The Iconians sacrificed a lot to help U.N.S.C. survivors escape. The Iconians are our allies - I have to believe that their reports are accurate! We are dealing with a foe who could be as dangerous, if not more so, than the Shadows! But they don't want to acknowledge the threat is there!

I don't like it. The Iconian Ambassador doesn't like it. I'm sure the U.N.S.C. doesn't like it. I know for a fact that the President doesn't like it.

What about you?

Weynal: The Federation's behavior since their colonies are going silent one at a time my guess is they are starting to reconsider.. In their place sir I can see why they are afraid and trying to work with what is in front of them. What they want is more tangible proof.

Speaking of which.. my men found this in the far reaches of our territory..

*He plucks a small relic from his coat and places it on the desk as a strange glow comes from it.*

Interesting little thing.. Thought you would enjoy a small thing such as that.
    edited September 2013
    Archangel: Let's get one thing straight; I want to break her too. There's no reason we both can't get that chance - modern medicine does marvels, after all.

If you want to break a few of her bones, be my guest.

*She slides into the front cockpit seat, powering the fighter up. She stands up and looks back at Gyunei.*

You coming?

*With Northman. Darov looks back into the room. After a few seconds, he opens the door.

In the room are Darov, Vala, D'rix and D'rix's child. It's notable that none of them are wearing particularly impressive attire. Darov is wearing his Grand Admiral's uniform, but keeping it hidden beneath a cloak.*

Darov: You may enter.

*Gyunei gets in as he tries to adjust the seat to his size. *

Gyunei: Of course.

*Northman enters and smirks and he feels the child's power...*

Northman: Interesting.. I suppose you all know of me...
    edited September 2013
    Weynal: The Federation's behavior since their colonies are going silent one at a time my guess is they are starting to reconsider.. In their place sir I can see why they are afraid and trying to work with what is in front of them. What they want is more tangible proof.

Speaking of which.. my men found this in the far reaches of our territory..

*He plucks a small relic from his coat and places it on the desk as a strange glow comes from it.*

Interesting little thing.. Thought you would enjoy a small thing such as that.

Vantrelle: What is it?
    edited September 2013
    Vantrelle: What is it?

Weynal: I am not certain.. But our scientists determined it is harmless. They don't know what it is made of.
    edited September 2013

Vala: Captain Northman. Recently, I've been visited by Galactic Warlords several times, but never a Human one... and never one who's supposed to have been dead for the past 100 years.
    edited September 2013
    Weynal: I am not certain.. But our scientists determined it is harmless. They don't know what it is made of.

OOC: Can you pm me with what this thing actually is?

*Vantrelle picks up the small object and examines it with his fingers.*

Vantrelle: Do you know how old it is?
    edited September 2013

*Archangel closes the canopy and flies the fighter out of the hangar bay. After a few minutes, she jumps through the Transwarp Gate, coming out at the fringe of Republic Space near the Shoal Zone. She then jumps to warp, heading for Nopada.

She puts the craft on autopilot, bringing up the information packet.*

Archangel: We may as well go over the mission info while we wait.
    edited September 2013
    Vala: Captain Northman. Recently, I've been visited by Galactic Warlords several times, but never a Human one... and never one who's supposed to have been dead for the past 100 years.

Northman: Oh I can see a lot has changed in the last 100 years, the world I had envisioned is alive.. to some degree. At least I can give Allen that nod, aside from killing me.

Wonderful tech today though..

*His features do show his resemblance to the child.*

I have come here to lend my help in getting your seat back and providing my protection to the family here.