test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Kaede: Oh its so hard to patient... I wouldn't mind too much going right now... but we did just wake up so I'd rather get some breakfast before we get into our... "activities". *She grapples with her, holding their hands with their fingers intertwined, giving playful force as she pushes against her hands though she's not really trying just being sweet*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Kaede: Oh its so hard to patient... I wouldn't mind too much going right now... but we did just wake up so I'd rather get some breakfast before we get into our... "activities". *She grapples with her, holding their hands with their fingers intertwined, giving playful force as she pushes against her hands though she's not really trying just being sweet*

*Satin pushes back equally.*

Satin: Sounds good to me. *She gets off and gets dressed before they go down for breakfast.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

Satin: Sounds good to me. *She gets off and gets dressed before they go down for breakfast.*

*Kaede does the same, though she wears a low cut shirt and tight pants that show off potentially a bit much.*

Kaede: What were you feeling like for breakfast? I'm partial to Kolaches, its interesting the kind of meats they stuff in them.
  • Options

*Kaede does the same, though she wears a low cut shirt and tight pants that show off potentially a bit much.*

Kaede: What were you feeling like for breakfast? I'm partial to Kolaches, its interesting the kind of meats they stuff in them.

Satin: Sounds good to me. *She smiles, raising an eyebrow at her outfit.*
  • Options
    Kaede: What? Do you like it? *She blushes a little, despite her normally enjoying flaunting her body just a bit, this is definitely one of her more suggestive outfits. She does a cute, but still sexy pose for Satin*
  • Options
    Kaede: What? Do you like it? *She blushes a little, despite her normally enjoying flaunting her body just a bit, this is definitely one of her more suggestive outfits. She does a cute, but still sexy pose for Satin*

Satin: Doesn't leave much for my imagination to do. *She smiles, blushing.*
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Kaede: Good, I like having that effect on you. *her blush lessens as she feels more comfortable knowing that Satin enjoys it, and she gives her a kiss on the cheek* I know some might consider it... sl*tty... but I enjoy knowing someone like you appreciates me for both myself... and my body.
  • Options

Kaede: Good, I like having that effect on you. *her blush lessens as she feels more comfortable knowing that Satin enjoys it, and she gives her a kiss on the cheek* I know some might consider it... sl*tty... but I enjoy knowing someone like you appreciates me for both myself... and my body.

Satin: And I appreciate someone like you having these feelings for me even after... Y'know...
  • Options

Satin: And I appreciate someone like you having these feelings for me even after... Y'know...

Kaede: Satin... *She gives her a gentle kiss on her lips* I love you.
  • Options

Kaede: Satin... *She gives her a gentle kiss on her lips* I love you.

Satin: I love you too. I guess I just...

The one who executed my family back on Calvian? She'd been my best friend since we were kids. We were practically sisters...

A friend of Kara's took me back to get my parents' bodies and put her in prison, but the second I saw her...

I don't really remember what happened. All I can remember is Triss pulling me off of her and having my hands around her throat...
  • Options
    Kaede: I'm sorry again about before. And... I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope your former friend was punished atleast. I don't know too much about who executed my family... I try not to think about the... transmission they showed.
  • Options
    Kaede: I'm sorry again about before. And... I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope your former friend was punished atleast. I don't know too much about who executed my family... I try not to think about the... transmission they showed.

Satin: She escaped from prison in a raid a few months ago... No one's seen her since...

*Satin clenched her fists, rage building.*

And if she's smart, I'll never see her again, because I don't know what I'm gonna do when I kill her!
  • Options
    Kaede: I'll be there to help you through it all. *She hugs satin from behind, holding her close and intertwining one of their hands* I know that same anger you feel... and I wouldn't dare let her get a chance to escape like before.
  • Options
    Kaede: I'll be there to help you through it all. *She hugs satin from behind, holding her close and intertwining one of their hands* I know that same anger you feel... and I wouldn't dare let her get a chance to escape like before.

*Satin closes her eyes and just let's herself fall into Kaede, exhaling as she calms down.*

Satin: Sorry... pretty heavy start to the day, huh?
  • Options

*Satin closes her eyes and just let's herself fall into Kaede, exhaling as she calms down.*

Kaede: As long as I'm with you Satin, no day could be that dark. *She gives her a soft smile, holding her up and keeping her safe in her arms* Its not good to hold feelings like that in. So I don't mind if you ever need to vent your frustrations.
  • Options

Kaede: As long as I'm with you Satin, no day could be that dark. *She gives her a soft smile, holding her up and keeping her safe in her arms* Its not good to hold feelings like that in. So I don't mind if you ever need to vent your frustrations.

Satin: Thanks...

Come on, let's eat.
  • Options
    Kaede: *she sways the two of them, humming a song for a moment before finally letting go* I'm ready. *though she still holds onto Satin's hand as they continue walking*
  • Options
    Kaede: *she sways the two of them, humming a song for a moment before finally letting go* I'm ready. *though she still holds onto Satin's hand as they continue walking*

*Satin seems to have calmed down fully, and looks better for having gotten what happened to her family off her chest as they eat.*
  • Options
    Kaede: So... satin can you tell me a bit more about yourself as in... like what it was like when you first got here? Or what triss and Kara are like? *She enjoys her food, but she seems more concerned with learning more about Satin*
  • Options
    Kaede: So... satin can you tell me a bit more about yourself as in... like what it was like when you first got here? Or what triss and Kara are like? *She enjoys her food, but she seems more concerned with learning more about Satin*

Satin: Well, Kara's great. She's looked after me since... You know...

I think she felt responsible for what happened to my family because she was the one who captured me. I think she wanted to make sure I ended up okay.

She's cool, kind, she's patient with me. I know I can tell her anything.

I...may have let the M word slip out once or twice... *She blushes with embarrassment.*

Triss... She's been sorta like a big sister to me I guess. She hated what Free Delta did to me, and I think she lost her family in a similar way...
  • Options
    Kaede: Maybe... maybe we should do a more formal introduction. I mean I've seen Kara a couple of times but we haven't quite gone "Nice to meet you ma'am, I'm dating your daughter" yet.
  • Options
    Kaede: Maybe... maybe we should do a more formal introduction. I mean I've seen Kara a couple of times but we haven't quite gone "Nice to meet you ma'am, I'm dating your daughter" yet.

Satin: She's probably already left for the base. She'll be around tonight if you want to meet her then?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Kaede: I'd like that. I just hope she likes me. Would be rough if something about me upset her. Besides, her being gone till tonight is better, it gives us more time for what we have planned.~
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Kaede: I'd like that. I just hope she likes me. Would be rough if something about me upset her. Besides, her being gone till tonight is better, it gives us more time for what we have planned.~

Satin: She'll be fine with you.

Speaking of what we've got planned, you ready?
  • Options
    Kaede: I definitely am. We need to workout our "stamina" after all. *she gives a flirty smile*
  • Options
    Kaede: I definitely am. We need to workout our "stamina" after all. *she gives a flirty smile*

Satin: MMA?
  • Options
    Kaede: Oh I thought you were talking about the other thing. *she blushes deeply* Um sure MMA.
  • Options
    Kaede: Oh I thought you were talking about the other thing. *she blushes deeply* Um sure MMA.

*Satin gets changed into her MMA kit, changing her normal vest for a tank top before leading Kaede into the training room.*
  • Options
    *Kaede sighs, getting changed into her MMA kit, her tank top and tight shorts, stretching a little bit before following Satin*
  • Options
    *Kaede sighs, getting changed into her MMA kit, her tank top and tight shorts, stretching a little bit before following Satin*

*Satin gets into a stance, smiling at Kaede.*

Satin: Ready to get your a** kicked, babe?