Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Kaede: Oh you want some more? I'll give you some more. *she giggles, rushing forward into a low kick before faking out into a grapple trying to pin Satin against the wall*

*She succeeds, Satin growling as they struggle against the wall, throwing a couple of light jabs to Kaede's ribcage.*

Satin *pumped*: You're mine!

*Kaede smirks, trying to stop Satin from punching her and get her completely pinned*

Kaede: We'll see about that.

*Satin grunts, trying to lift her leg and press a foot against Kaede's hip in an attempt to force her off, taking the risk that Kaede could grab Satin's leg and take her down.*

*Kaede grabs it and pulls, using the opportunity to get Satin on the ground*

*Satin grunts as they land, trying to get ground control.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Kaede: Oh you want some more? I'll give you some more. *she giggles, rushing forward into a low kick before faking out into a grapple trying to pin Satin against the wall*

*She succeeds, Satin growling as they struggle against the wall, throwing a couple of light jabs to Kaede's ribcage.*

*Kaede smirks, trying to stop Satin from punching her and get her completely pinned*

*Satin grunts, trying to lift her leg and press a foot against Kaede's hip in an attempt to force her off, taking the risk that Kaede could grab Satin's leg and take her down.*

*Kaede does her best to get on top this time, trying to get Satin into a hold in the meantime*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

*Kaede does her best to get on top this time, trying to get Satin into a hold in the meantime*

*Satin struggles, but Kaede is able to get on top without too much difficulty.*
  • Options
    *Kaede goes for an armbar, trying to press her advantage*
  • Options
    *Kaede goes for an armbar, trying to press her advantage*

*Satin let's out a short cry of pain, but continues to struggle for a few more moments before tapping out.*
  • Options
    Kaede: Sorry if I hurt you... *she feels a little guilty, she was trying to hold back. She let's go of Satin, remaining on top of her*
  • Options
    Kaede: Sorry if I hurt you... *she feels a little guilty, she was trying to hold back. She let's go of Satin, remaining on top of her*

Satin: I'm okay, just wasn't ready for that armbar.

Good fight.
  • Options
    Kaede: That it was. Are you still up for our second "workout" session? If you need a rest after all that, I understand. *she gives Satin a quick sweet kiss*
  • Options
    Kaede: That it was. Are you still up for our second "workout" session? If you need a rest after all that, I understand. *she gives Satin a quick sweet kiss*

Satin: Maybe an hour's rest. *She smiles with the kiss. She's got a few bruises and a glistening of sweat from their bout.*
  • Options
    Kaede: Lets get you and I patched up. Those bruises are going to be trouble later. *she smiles, helping Satin up and getting a meditation to treat the bruises both of them sustained*
  • Options
    Kaede: Lets get you and I patched up. Those bruises are going to be trouble later. *she smiles, helping Satin up and getting a meditation to treat the bruises both of them sustained*

Satin: Thanks.
  • Options

Kaede: Hey Satin... there's something I want to give you later. A gift. I wasn't sure about it before, but I've been thinking about it for a while now.

OoC: Sorry, last post was supposed to say medkit
  • Options

Kaede: Hey Satin... there's something I want to give you later. A gift. I wasn't sure about it before, but I've been thinking about it for a while now.

OoC: Sorry, last post was supposed to say medkit

Satin: Like what?
  • Options
    Kaede: I want it to be a surprise! Its hard to give a hint about it until I give it to you.
  • Options
    Kaede: I want it to be a surprise! Its hard to give a hint about it until I give it to you.

Satin: Okay then...

What do we do now?
  • Options
    Kaede: Well, you said we should rest. I could go grab your present, or we could take a moment and just snuggle up and watch some TV until we've recovered.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: will get on and post tomorrow so I can move a few things along finally.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Kaede: Well, you said we should rest. I could go grab your present, or we could take a moment and just snuggle up and watch some TV until we've recovered.

Satin: What about both?
  • Options
    Planet side unsc forces make a faint attack on the rebel base. Pouring their men and heavy attack craft into the attack it creates an opening for Kal and his small team to slip through and into the base. After a short while the unsc troops fall back to a safe distance and while they keep firing they move to a safer distance.

Kal: ok Osman you take your team and take out their power. Me and the rest will go after their leadership and try to end this once and for all before the unsc troops need to come in.

Osman nods as the small group splits up.

Meanwhile in the bases command center.

Stratus: hm they are planning something. Increase perimeter security and make sure no one gets in. Increase security around all vital sections.

Trooper: yes sir.

Gallum: what do you think they are doing?

Stratus: I suspect a commando team has slipped in while the attack was at its peak. Go secure the power room i will be fine here.

Gallum salutes and nods as he leaves the room to do as ordered.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Kaede: Alright, let's do both then. You fine waiting for a bit while I go get it?
  • Options
    Kaede: Alright, let's do both then. You fine waiting for a bit while I go get it?

Satin: No problem. *She smiles excitedly.*
  • Options
    S.S. Pou

Harrison is on board and walks into a large modified research lab.

Harrison: well you said you had something for me doctor.

Anders: I do. Though you may not like it.

Harrison: there are alot of things going on in the galaxy I don't like doctor I don't think one more will kill me.

Anders: I've spent the last few days with our friends here and firefly has been helping. Echo was here but I thought it better he leave as he is a newer form and could more easily be affected by them should something go wrong.

She hands Harrison a padd.

Anders: the programing that overrode the safeties put into the reaper units has a chronton signature meaning....

Harrison: time travel.

Anders: correct. That and I have noticed signs of multiple species in the programming as well. One of which is iconian.

Harrison: how is that possible?

Anders: I don't know yet. I'm still doing research into it but so far they have been working with me and have not been hostile.

Harrison: some good news then at least. What's the chance this has spread beyond them?

Anders: I'm almost positive it has. To what extent I can't be certain yet.
  • Options
    Kovan is standing in the office as news footage plays on a few screens.

Kovan: how bad is it?

Carter: we have reports of riots and rebel activity on three other major colonies now and its hit the capital. Things are falling apart. If we don't move swiftly or with an iron fist soon it could spread even further.

Kovan: our friends im talking with have offered their help in this matter. They have offered to let us join the Empire as a state of it.

Carter: at this point it may be our best option.

Kovan is silent a moment as he watchs out the viewport at the stars and nearby nebula.

Kovan: go please. Inform the terran empires representative ill speak with him shortly.

Carter nods as he leaves Kovan alone.
  • Options
    *Kaede kisses her goodbye for now and heads off to get the present, hoping Satin will enjoy the surprise*

OoC: Do you want something to happen to Kaede while she's gone?
  • Options
    *Kaede kisses her goodbye for now and heads off to get the present, hoping Satin will enjoy the surprise*

OoC: Do you want something to happen to Kaede while she's gone?

OOC: It's up to you. I don't think it's really needed, but she's your character.
  • Options
    *Kaede's walk is mostly uneventful, save for a strange woman who talks to her for a moment, but Kaede avoids her as the woman gives her the creeps. She returns to Satin, smiling softly and holding up a box, opening it and handing it to her*

Kaede: This is a necklace my mom used to wear. My dad gave it to her when they started dating, its... one of the only things they recovered from the bodies. Since I love you I thought I should keep the tradition going. *she blushes deeply. The necklace appears to be made of A combination of Jade, ebony, and ivory, a Jade dragon circling a modified version of the yin and yang symbol, representing 2 lovers instead of the usual balance*
  • Options
    *Kaede's walk is mostly uneventful, save for a strange woman who talks to her for a moment, but Kaede avoids her as the woman gives her the creeps. She returns to Satin, smiling softly and holding up a box, opening it and handing it to her*

Kaede: This is a necklace my mom used to wear. My dad gave it to her when they started dating, its... one of the only things they recovered from the bodies. Since I love you I thought I should keep the tradition going. *she blushes deeply. The necklace appears to be made of A combination of Jade, ebony, and ivory, a Jade dragon circling a modified version of the yin and yang symbol, representing 2 lovers instead of the usual balance*

*Satin holds it, speechless from the beauty of it, almost in tears from the gesture.*

Satin *emotional*: Kaede... I can't take this... If it's all you've got left of them...
  • Options
    Kaede: Please Satin. *she smiles somberly, kissing Satin's lips for a moment* if its on you ill still get to see it. And be reminded of what it means to me. What you mean to me. *its not something she thought of lightly, but she looks into Satin's eyes with a sparkle in hers*
  • Options
    Kaede: Please Satin. *she smiles somberly, kissing Satin's lips for a moment* if its on you ill still get to see it. And be reminded of what it means to me. What you mean to me. *its not something she thought of lightly, but she looks into Satin's eyes with a sparkle in hers*

*Satin smiles, carefully lifting the necklace over her head and lowering it around her neck.*
  • Options
    Kaede: It looks perfect on you. *she wipes a tear from her eye, hugging Satin tightly*