What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    *Jari takes the opportunity to pin her down, grunting as she does her best*

*Serah giggles, squirming a bit as they remain on their sides, though slowly Karen manages to get on top once again*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Jari takes the opportunity to pin her down, grunting as she does her best*

*Serah giggles, squirming a bit as they remain on their sides, though slowly Karen manages to get on top once again*

*Sori taps out.

Quarters. Karen tries to press her body weight down on Serah to pin her, putting her forehead to Serah's and growling playfully.*
  • Options
    Jari: You're... good. *she rolls off of her, panting and closing her eyes*

*Serah struggles, wiggling and trying to get her legs around Karen's waist though Karen slowly manages to pin her down, Serah giving an excited smile*
  • Options
    Jari: You're... good. *she rolls off of her, panting and closing her eyes*

*Serah struggles, wiggling and trying to get her legs around Karen's waist though Karen slowly manages to pin her down, Serah giving an excited smile*

Sori: So are you...

*Quarters. Karen smiles back.*

Karen: Give up?
  • Options
    *Meanwhile, Eve and Jane's ship. Jane is walking through the corridors when the Archangel bumps into her.*

Jane: Hey!

*The two stop and look at each other, the Archangel smirking a little.*

You did that on purpose!

Archangel: Did not.

Jane: Okay, I need to know...which f***ing number are you? 166? 181?

Archangel: Would you hate me any more or less whichever one I was?

Jane: I never said I hated you...

Archangel: Oh, please! You hate all of us. All it took was for one of us to ask you how your day was and you tried to ram them against a bulkhead!

Jane *angry*: Maybe that had something to do with you wh***s making my life a living hell?! The beatings, the insults, the cheating, the 'pranks'... You're the ones who hated me!

*Jane grunts angrily and throws a haymaker, the Archangel ducking under it before both get into fighting stances, watching each other with a malicious eagerness.*

Archangel *angry*: Oh, I've been waiting for this!

Jane *angry*: You took the words right out of my mouth!

*The two clash, hard, exchanging elbows before Jane slams the Archangel into the wall, the Archangel's elbow lodged against Jane's already-bloody cheek. The two strain as the Archangel tries to get free, Jane deliberately twisting their locked-together arms before tucking into a backflip and throwing the Archangel off.

As the two scramble to their feet, they immediately go at each other again, Jane swerving out of the way of a right hook and hitting the Archangel with a middle kick to the ribs, followed by a snap-kick to the face. The Archangel turns and lets Jane attack again, this time dodging a knee from Jane and throwing her own into Jane's side, knocking Jane back against the wall.*

Archangel *angry*: 192, by the way...

Jane *angry*: You b****...

Archangel *angry*: You broke my f***ing leg!

Jane *angry*: You threw me off the training platform! It was a storey up!

Archangel *angry*: You held my head underwater for fifteen - f***ing - seconds!

Jane *angry*: You pinned me with a painstik! For fun!

Archangel *angry*: That was 193! I tried to stop her!

*The two clash once more, grappling furiously and hitting each other every chance they get.*

OOC: Yeah, these two were always gonna have one big fight - it was just a case of what set them off.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooc: yes sorry, I'm working on posting now
  • Options
    Jari: Hope I didn't hit you too hard... need a medkit?

Serah: Oh fine. *she nods* You win this time. *she giggles*

Eve: *she walks back, sipping a cup of hot chocolate. She looks at them both before taking another sip* What are you two doing?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    After almost 18 hours of talking Kovan and Erwin finish their first round of talks.

Kovan: I believe that should be good enough for today. I need to see how the battle is going against the URF.

Erwin: very well. I will return to my vessel. Once you are done and rested hail us and we can continue.

He nods as he leaves the room to beam over to his command ship.

Kovan taps a control hailing Harper.

Harper: sir. The space battle is totally ours. We have heavy ground combat still on the planet. We are deploying more troops but it seems like it may take some time to take the compound that the rebels are using. They are shielded from any and all orbit assault so we have to engage them on the ground.

Kovan: very good admiral. With any luck we will have an alliance with the Empire soon. They seem rather willing to help. For the chance at battle and I wouldn't be surprised if they want to make an official ally here in this reality.

Harper: be careful. I'll hail you should we make any progress.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Jari: Hope I didn't hit you too hard... need a medkit?

Serah: Oh fine. *she nods* You win this time. *she giggles*

Eve: *she walks back, sipping a cup of hot chocolate. She looks at them both before taking another sip* What are you two doing?

Jane *angry*: What does it look like?!

*Jane knees the Archangel off and throws a straight kick. In response, the Archangel hits her with a mid-kick followed by a combo of punches, some of which break through Jane's guard before Jane catches one and leaps into an armbar, the Archangel crying out.

Tora Ziyal. Karen gets off Serah and starts calming down, panting lightly as she smiles at Serah.

Gym.*

Sori: Nah, I've had worse... Just didn't want to have to hurt you too bad. *She smiles teasingly.*
  • Options
    Jari: Oh so you went easy on me? *she raises an eyebrow*

Serah: Had fun? *she sits up, leaning against Karen and kissing her cheek*

Eve: Is catfight a valid answer? *she sighs figuring they probably need to get this out of their system.* Try not to break anything okay? I know we have a sickbay, but still...
  • Options

Eve: Is catfight a valid answer? *she sighs figuring they probably need to get this out of their system.* Try not to break anything okay? I know we have a sickbay, but still...

Sori: Maybe?

*Quarters.*

Karen: Yeah...

*Ship. The Archangel gets free and rolls on top of Jane to start beating on her. After a few hits, Jane kicks her off and scrambles to her feet. Both of them are panting lightly and glaring angrily at each other.*
  • Options
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Quarters.*

*Ship. The Archangel gets free and rolls on top of Jane to start beating on her. After a few hits, Jane kicks her off and scrambles to her feet. Both of them are panting lightly and glaring angrily at each other.*

Jari: Wanna do this again some time?

Serah: Something on your mind? *She rests her head on Karen's shoulder*

Eve: Well... going well so far. I'm pretty sure Jane will win, but I'm not exactly the cheerleader type.
  • Options

*Quarters.*

Jari: Wanna do this again some time?

Serah: Something on your mind? *She rests her head on Karen's shoulder*

Eve: Well... going well so far. I'm pretty sure Jane will win, but I'm not exactly the cheerleader type.

Sori: Why, so next time I kick your TRIBBLE? *Smiles teasingly.

Quarters.*

Karen: Not really, I just...

I was wondering if you were feeling ready to maybe try an MMA match with me again?

*Ship. The two clash again, Jane busting open the Archangel's cheek with an elbow before getting thrown into a wall, grunting painfully as the Archangel bombards her with punches.*
  • Options
  • Options
    Jari: Nah, why don't you kiss it? *she laughs teasingly* Maybe you'll win next time, or maybe you'll get your a** beat. We'll just have to see.

Serah: I don't know... we can try it but... *she sighs*

Eve: That better not dent it...
  • Options
    Jari: Nah, why don't you kiss it? *she laughs teasingly* Maybe you'll win next time, or maybe you'll get your a** beat. We'll just have to see.

Serah: I don't know... we can try it but... *she sighs*

Eve: That better not dent it...

*Sori smirks back, getting up in Jari's face.*

Sori: Okay, b****, why don't we find out tonight? Cor'dari rules, one-on-one?

*OOC: Cor'dari being essentially a private no-holds-barred match, which in this context is typically invoked when one side is looking to release some... interpersonal tension.

Quarters.*

Karen: I understand... It hurts, but I get it...

*Karen kisses Serah lovingly.

Ship. Jane kicks the Archangel off, growling as they circle each other.*

Jane *angry*: Let's finish this!

Archangel *angry*: Bring it!

*The two clash one last time, hitting each other with piercing knee strikes before Jane knocks the Archangel back with a right hook, the Archangel retaliating with an elbow strike rammed straight into Jane's jawline. Jane catches a right hook, the two quickly interlocking their fingers before trying to elbow strike each other simultaneously and locking up, growling as they stalemate. Jane manages to trip the Archangel and scramble into a headscissors choke, grunting angrily as the Archangel tries to tap out, Jane keeping the choke up until she passes out.*
  • Options
    Ooc: Happy New Year everyone
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
  • Options
    OoC: Happy new Year!
  • Options
    Jari: *she looks a bit surprised* Well, I guess I can't refuse. I'll be ready.

Serah: I can try... for you. *she looks at Karen, a bit nervous but wanting to make her happy*

Eve: Did you have to knock her out? She was giving up. *she finishes the last of her drink* You did good love.
  • Options

Serah: I can try... for you. *she looks at Karen, a bit nervous but wanting to make her happy*

Eve: Did you have to knock her out? She was giving up. *she finishes the last of her drink* You did good love.

Sori: Your place or mine?

*Quarters. Karen smiles and leans against her.*

Karen: Give it until tomorrow?

*Ship. Jane gets off the Archangel.*

Jane: Thank you. And she had it coming. *She wipes a little blood from her mouth.*
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

Jane: Thank you. And she had it coming. *She wipes a little blood from her mouth.*

OoC: Sorry I keep missing these...

Eve: Come on, We need to get you both to sickbay so I can take a look at you. *She picks up the Archangel and helps Jane get up*

Serah: Sure, I can agree to that. *she nods gently*

Jari: Lets do mine.
  • Options
    Ooc: sorry have been spaced out the last few days.

On the ground the UNSC and Kals commandos have circled the rebel base and have been hammering at it for some time. Its defenses are still strong as Kal is in a make shift command center speaking with the other commanders.

Kal: at this rate they could hold up in there forever. We need to make the move and rush the base.

Sylva: have you seen the defenses they have set up. They would tear through our troops like paper if we try to move up.

Flynn: no he is right. We can't just keep sitting here waiting. If we split up and have a three pronged attack it should give an opening for at least some of our troops to make it inside. From there they can wreck havoc and make it possible for more men to get through.

Sylva: I don't like it but it seems I don't have alot of choice in this do I.

Flynn: not really. If you feel that strongly you can make contact with Harper as he is the highest ranking officer here. But I think we both already know what he will say.

Kal: if your men can make a diversion me and my team will use it to slip in and do our job. You just have to engage long enough to get their attention and give us a chance to slip through. Then you can fall back till we signal.

Flynn: alright. It will take a little bit to get the assault vehicles ready and the men organized. We will proceed in 4 hours.
  • Options

Eve: Come on, We need to get you both to sickbay so I can take a look at you. *She picks up the Archangel and helps Jane get up*

*Jane goes with her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: See you tonight then.
  • Options

*Jane goes with her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Jari: See you then. *She looks over at Sori* Is this your way of flirting? Or are you just asking for a rematch?

*Eve sets the Archangel onto the biobed, then runs a scan on both her and Jane to see what kind of injuries they sustained*
  • Options

*Jane goes with her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Jari: See you then. *She looks over at Sori* Is this your way of flirting? Or are you just asking for a rematch?

*Eve sets the Archangel onto the biobed, then runs a scan on both her and Jane to see what kind of injuries they sustained*

Sori: Both?

*Ship. They're both pretty heavily bruised, but remarkably they didn't break anything.*