test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Kaede sighs, getting changed into her MMA kit, her tank top and tight shorts, stretching a little bit before following Satin*

*Satin gets into a stance, smiling at Kaede.*

Satin: Ready to get your a** kicked, babe?

Kaede: Maybe, I'll try to avoid kicking yours too hard, wouldn't want to ruin anything. *She bounces a little, before getting into her stance*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Kaede sighs, getting changed into her MMA kit, her tank top and tight shorts, stretching a little bit before following Satin*

*Satin gets into a stance, smiling at Kaede.*

Satin: Ready to get your a** kicked, babe?

Kaede: Maybe, I'll try to avoid kicking yours too hard, wouldn't want to ruin anything. *She bounces a little, before getting into her stance*

*Satin smirks, starting off with a couple of jabs and a knee.*
    *Kaede dodges the jabs, and blocks the knee, lifting Satin up and giving her a hug before trying to push her to the ground*
    *Kaede dodges the jabs, and blocks the knee, lifting Satin up and giving her a hug before trying to push her to the ground*

*Satin tries to push against her and ground herself, grunting.*
    *Kaede struggles against her but Satin starts to gain the advantage*
    *Kaede struggles against her but Satin starts to gain the advantage*

*Satin shoves her back and throws a light mid kick before backing off into her guard.*

Satin: Good start.
    Kaede: Sure, but we can keep pumping things up. *She smiles then moves into a double kick*
    Kaede: Sure, but we can keep pumping things up. *She smiles then moves into a double kick*

*Satin dodges, throwing a quick elbow block and going for a back spin kick.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: will try to post something tomorrow. Just haven't had alot of motivation lately to post.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OoC: Sorry to hear about that.

*Kaede takes the first hit but with a dancer's grace she slides beneath the spin kick to sweep her leg*

*Kaede takes the first hit but with a dancer's grace she slides beneath the spin kick to sweep her leg*

OOC: Okay Logan, take as long as you need.

*She succeeds, Satin scrambling to her feet and growling a little as she tries to lock up with her.*

*She succeeds, Satin scrambling to her feet and growling a little as she tries to lock up with her.*

*Kaede grapples with her, pressing her chest to Satin's trying to keep her on unstable footing*

*Kaede grapples with her, pressing her chest to Satin's trying to keep her on unstable footing*

*Satin grunts as she loses ground, Kaede gaining the advantage as Satin tries to knee her.*
    *Kaede tries to use the knee hit to finally get Satin down on the ground, taking the impact and moving with it*
    *Kaede tries to use the knee hit to finally get Satin down on the ground, taking the impact and moving with it*

*She succeeds, Satin trying to roll on top.*
    Kaede: At this rate we're going to tire ourselves out before the fun stuff. *she grunts rolling with her to keep them on their side*
    Kaede: At this rate we're going to tire ourselves out before the fun stuff. *she grunts rolling with her to keep them on their side*

*Satin grunts back, letting Kaede get on top and trying to put her into a close guard and body scissors.*
    *She manages to, but Kaede gives her a quick kiss putting pressure on her*

*Satin grunts, trying again to get on top.*

*Satin manages to, but Kaede is struggling against her scissors the whole time*

*Satin manages to, but Kaede is struggling against her scissors the whole time*

*Satin tries to throw a couple of punches at her head, Kaede progressively loosening the body scissors.*
    *Kaede takes the punches but grabs Satin's arms trying to throw her off*
    *Kaede takes the punches but grabs Satin's arms trying to throw her off*

*She succeeds, Satin getting to her feet and putting her guard up, panting lightly.*

Satin: This all you got? I'm a little disappointed... *Smirks teasingly.*
    Kaede: Well I'm trying to save a bit of energy after all since someone decided they wanted to tease me earlier. *she's less tired than Satin, but she is starting to sweat, having had to push herself to get out of that hold*
    Kaede: Well I'm trying to save a bit of energy after all since someone decided they wanted to tease me earlier. *she's less tired than Satin, but she is starting to sweat, having had to push herself to get out of that hold*

*Satin smirks and gives Kaede a 'bring it' motion.*

Satin *taunting*: You want me? Come get me, shao-lame master!
    Kaede: Oh you want some more? I'll give you some more. *she giggles, rushing forward into a low kick before faking out into a grapple trying to pin Satin against the wall*
    Kaede: Oh you want some more? I'll give you some more. *she giggles, rushing forward into a low kick before faking out into a grapple trying to pin Satin against the wall*

*She succeeds, Satin growling as they struggle against the wall, throwing a couple of light jabs to Kaede's ribcage.*

Satin *pumped*: You're mine!

*She succeeds, Satin growling as they struggle against the wall, throwing a couple of light jabs to Kaede's ribcage.*

*Kaede smirks, trying to stop Satin from punching her and get her completely pinned*

Kaede: We'll see about that.

*Kaede smirks, trying to stop Satin from punching her and get her completely pinned*

*Satin grunts, trying to lift her leg and press a foot against Kaede's hip in an attempt to force her off, taking the risk that Kaede could grab Satin's leg and take her down.*

*Satin grunts, trying to lift her leg and press a foot against Kaede's hip in an attempt to force her off, taking the risk that Kaede could grab Satin's leg and take her down.*

*Kaede grabs it and pulls, using the opportunity to get Satin on the ground*