• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jari: *she looks a bit surprised* Well, I guess I can't refuse. I'll be ready.

Serah: I can try... for you. *she looks at Karen, a bit nervous but wanting to make her happy*

Eve: Did you have to knock her out? She was giving up. *she finishes the last of her drink* You did good love.

Sori: Your place or mine?

*Quarters. Karen smiles and leans against her.*

Karen: Give it until tomorrow?

*Ship. Jane gets off the Archangel.*

Jane: Thank you. And she had it coming. *She wipes a little blood from her mouth.*

OoC: Sorry I keep missing these...

Eve: Come on, We need to get you both to sickbay so I can take a look at you. *She picks up the Archangel and helps Jane get up*

Serah: Sure, I can agree to that. *she nods gently*

Jari: Lets do mine.

*Jane goes with her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: See you tonight then.

Jari: See you then. *She looks over at Sori* Is this your way of flirting? Or are you just asking for a rematch?

*Eve sets the Archangel onto the biobed, then runs a scan on both her and Jane to see what kind of injuries they sustained*

Sori: Both?

*Ship. They're both pretty heavily bruised, but remarkably they didn't break anything.*

Eve: I'm impressed, I atleast thought one of you would break a rib.

Jari: Just making sure, didn't want to get ready for just a fight tonight if you had something else in mind. *she gives her a somewhat flirty smile, slowly getting up and stretching*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Jari: *she looks a bit surprised* Well, I guess I can't refuse. I'll be ready.

Serah: I can try... for you. *she looks at Karen, a bit nervous but wanting to make her happy*

Eve: Did you have to knock her out? She was giving up. *she finishes the last of her drink* You did good love.

Sori: Your place or mine?

*Quarters. Karen smiles and leans against her.*

Karen: Give it until tomorrow?

*Ship. Jane gets off the Archangel.*

Jane: Thank you. And she had it coming. *She wipes a little blood from her mouth.*

OoC: Sorry I keep missing these...

Eve: Come on, We need to get you both to sickbay so I can take a look at you. *She picks up the Archangel and helps Jane get up*

Serah: Sure, I can agree to that. *she nods gently*

Jari: Lets do mine.

*Jane goes with her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: See you tonight then.

Jari: See you then. *She looks over at Sori* Is this your way of flirting? Or are you just asking for a rematch?

*Eve sets the Archangel onto the biobed, then runs a scan on both her and Jane to see what kind of injuries they sustained*

Sori: Both?

*Ship. They're both pretty heavily bruised, but remarkably they didn't break anything.*

Eve: I'm impressed, I atleast thought one of you would break a rib.

Jari: Just making sure, didn't want to get ready for just a fight tonight if you had something else in mind. *she gives her a somewhat flirty smile, slowly getting up and stretching*

Jane: Guess we're just pretty tough. *Smiles.* Well, one of us anyway.

Archangel *tired*: F***. You.
  • Options
    Eve: Here I thought you were supposed to be unconscious. *she looks at the Archangel* You should probably get some rest. You're both bruised pretty bad.
  • Options
    Eve: Here I thought you were supposed to be unconscious. *she looks at the Archangel* You should probably get some rest. You're both bruised pretty bad.

*The Archangel groans, and drifts off to sleep. Jane smirks a little, before looking at Eve.*

Jane: So...she beat you...and I beat her... *Smiles teasingly.*
  • Options
    Eve: And I believe I've beaten you. Its like a love triangle, except with fighting. *she smiles teasingly*
  • Options
    Eve: And I believe I've beaten you. Its like a love triangle, except with fighting. *she smiles teasingly*

Jane: I more meant, you still need to get payback on her. *Smiles.*
  • Options
    Eve: Ohhh. Nows not exactly a good time with her sleeping. And she only won because I let her win. I'm pretty sure I beat her the first time we met, thats how we captured her.
  • Options
    Eve: Ohhh. Nows not exactly a good time with her sleeping. And she only won because I let her win. I'm pretty sure I beat her the first time we met, thats how we captured her.

Jane: Sure, 'let her win'. That's why the temperature went Andorian when you came back to our quarters afterwards. *She kisses her lightly.*
  • Options

Jane: Sure, 'let her win'. That's why the temperature went Andorian when you came back to our quarters afterwards. *She kisses her lightly.*

Eve: Maybe I just like it cold. *She rolls her eyes, teasing her a little before giving her a hug*
  • Options

Eve: Maybe I just like it cold. *She rolls her eyes, teasing her a little before giving her a hug*

*Jane returns the hug.*

OOC: Got any preferences as to what to cover next?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Kovan walks into his office with a large mug mixed with coffee and kal'ori.

Kovan: so whats on our list today. Might as well get started.

Aide: first on the list is a briefing with UNSC fleetcomm. After that you have a finale meeting with the mirror universe delegate. After that you have two request one is a meeting request from the unsc senate committee on internal security the other is a meeting request from the federation ambassador.

Kovan: alright so a full day. I suppose we should get the meeting started with fleetcomm.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Jane returns the hug.*

OoC: Maybe more stuff with Satin and Kaede(I think it was Satin), or continue with the Nautilus's journey and have them arrive
  • Options

*Jane returns the hug.*

OoC: Maybe more stuff with Satin and Kaede(I think it was Satin), or continue with the Nautilus's journey and have them arrive

*The next morning, Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin wakes up, smiling as she feels Kaede's arms around her.*
  • Options
    Kaede: *somewhat groggy, but her head is resting against Satin's neck* Did you sleep well? I know I did. *she gives a warm smile, still waking up*
  • Options
    Kaede: *somewhat groggy, but her head is resting against Satin's neck* Did you sleep well? I know I did. *she gives a warm smile, still waking up*

Satin *groggy*: I think we have different definitions of 'sleep'...
  • Options
    Kaede: Oh come on... it wasn't that bad was it? *She stretches a little, starting to rub her eyes*
  • Options
    Kaede: Oh come on... it wasn't that bad was it? *She stretches a little, starting to rub her eyes*

Satin *groggy*: I didn't say that. *She smiles and wraps her legs around Kaede.*
  • Options
    Kaede: Thats kind of nice... *She gives Satin a quick kiss, holding her close and looking into her eyes* I could get used to waking up by your side.
  • Options
    Kaede: Thats kind of nice... *She gives Satin a quick kiss, holding her close and looking into her eyes* I could get used to waking up by your side.

Satin: Me too... *She smiles and kisses her back.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Aboard the I.S.S. Chevron

Erwin sits in the large throne chamber watching the reports for this galaxy.

Erwin: so much chaos here. And so many things happening to make even more chaos. With a little nudge this whole place could come crashing down.

He takes a drink from a glass sitting next to him.

Erwin: but let's set that aside for now. You have a report for me don't you?

Novak: yes sir I do. I took the time to go through the databases available and could find no mention of the item you requested. It would appear it never was created or found here. As for the other matter it seems that after our incursions here mostly ended they took little interest in our universe. By all reports they have no idea the state of our reality.

Erwin: very good. And what was the report from home?

Novak: as you said the rebels tried to attack the shipyards at Vulcan and where easily stopped. Their forces where completely routed. The enemy has only a few planets left then both the Alpha and Beta quadrants will be ours. We are still in talks with the dominion and the delta quadrant will require a massive undertaking to bring under heal.

Erwin: I've been thinking on that. I'm thinking we leave the delta quadrant alone for the most part. The aliens there while disorganized are many and if we let them remain they may be more helpful.

Novak: a wise idea.

Erwin: hm you may go. I need to get ready to finish speaking with the unsc leaders soon.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Kaede: Do we have anything we need to do today? I don't mind just staying like this for a while... *She seems perfectly content holding Satin like this*
  • Options

Kaede: Do we have anything we need to do today? I don't mind just staying like this for a while... *She seems perfectly content holding Satin like this*

Satin: Well... I need to get my workout, but that can wait a little while. *She smiles.*
  • Options

Satin: Well... I need to get my workout, but that can wait a little while. *She smiles.*

Kaede: I hope I don't keep you busy for too long... but I love holding you like this. *She gives her another kiss*
  • Options

Kaede: I hope I don't keep you busy for too long... but I love holding you like this. *She gives her another kiss*

Satin: You could always help me with my workout later.

*Satin tries to gently roll on top.*
  • Options
    Kaede: *She lets Satin get on top and raises an eyebrow* What kind of workout are we talking about?
  • Options
    Kaede: *She lets Satin get on top and raises an eyebrow* What kind of workout are we talking about?

Satin: Both kinds you're thinking of right now, Shao-lame master. *Smiles playfully.*
  • Options

Satin: Both kinds you're thinking of right now, Shao-lame master. *Smiles playfully.*

Kaede: Keep talking like that and you're really going to get a workout when I'm done. *She smirks with a mixture of teasing and flirting in her tone*
  • Options

Kaede: Keep talking like that and you're really going to get a workout when I'm done. *She smirks with a mixture of teasing and flirting in her tone*

Satin: Shao-lame master, Shao-lame master, Shao-lame master. *She giggles and kisses Kaede.*
  • Options

Satin: Shao-lame master, Shao-lame master, Shao-lame master. *She giggles and kisses Kaede.*

Kaede: Well I hope we don't have any plans later either, because at this rate you and I are going to be busy for quite a while.~ *She laughs with her, kissing her back and giving her a playful squeeze*
  • Options

Kaede: Well I hope we don't have any plans later either, because at this rate you and I are going to be busy for quite a while.~ *She laughs with her, kissing her back and giving her a playful squeeze*

Satin: Just say when, Kaede. *She smirks playfully, gripping Kaede's arms as if to grapple.*