test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Tara M: But what if that's exactly why they would come? Samana said this place would be a big target for any cartel slave market.

Serah: How'd you get so good anyway?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Damien: whoever built this took great care to make sure that the prisoner didn't escape.

Coulson: sadly looks like it didn't quite work out that way.

The group soon arrives at the door.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: But what if that's exactly why they would come? Samana said this place would be a big target for any cartel slave market.

Serah: How'd you get so good anyway?

Tara A: Well, she'd be the expert, wouldn't she?

Zoe: A lot of practice.
    Burns sits in his temporary quarters as he looks into the bombings at the shipyard. He is trying to reconstruct footage from what happened to see what happened right before the explosion when off
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Serah: Do you want to practice with me later?

Tara M: Come on don't do that. You don't need to be mean about my wife.
    Harkon: Well I think it did for the most part. I mean this prison clearly lasted far longer than the species that built it right?
    Serah: Do you want to practice with me later?

Tara M: Come on don't do that. You don't need to be mean about my wife.

Tara A: Look, why do you think we have armed guards here? Believe me, we've thought about something like this happening.

Zoe: We'll see.
    edited May 2016
    Tara M: Alright alright. Forgive me for having been a worried parent okay. *sighs* Sorry. I guess you're right.

Serah: Okay... *Serah gets the feeling its time to go* I'll see you later you go get them.
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Tara M: Alright alright. Forgive me for having been a worried parent okay. *sighs* Sorry. I guess you're right.

Serah: Okay... *Serah gets the feeling its time to go* I'll see you later you go get them.

Tara A: It's okay. I shouldn't have snapped.

*A few minutes later, Zoe is in the ring, waiting for her opponent.*
    Tara M: Just don't snap like that around her or my kids okay?

*Serah sits down to watch the fights.*

Susan: *by Karen* So how does this competition work?
    Donavan: well let's keep moving now

Coulson: should be interesting.
    Tara M: Just don't snap like that around her or my kids okay?

*Serah sits down to watch the fights.*

Susan: *by Karen* So how does this competition work?

Karen: Basically, one person volunteers to take a match and then one of the other competitors chooses to compete against them.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User

M Dani: The two sons have been assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. The surrogate daughter is also there. The blood daughter is serving aboard a Republic Cruiser: the Columbia.[/quote]

Jamal: What do you think of them? Anyone of the three able to be reasoned with, so an offer can be made? I am sure they are unaware of your ruse..

*Skull sits there watching the meeting.. as someone comes up to him.. Whispering in his ear..*

Skull: Very well. Excuse me gentlemen. I am required to attend to the project. [/quote]

M Dani: It's too early to tell for most of them.[/quote]

Jamal: Redouble your efforts. The project can't be delayed any further, not when instrumentality is edging closer.
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *The Arcadians move provocatively on the Republic Holo Grid towards a certain planet Jampos IX under the eye of Republic command, their scout is on the comm*

Scout: Republic Command.. This is Zulu 8.. We have movement from the Arcadians. They are advancing on Jampos IX, with two legions.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Sam is called down and arrives 10 minutes later from the MoD, meeting the Naval Admiral in Chief, Admiral William Townsend.*

Sam: This isn't a good time, Admiral. The Senate's starting talks about impeachment.

Townsend: I think you'll agree this was worth coming down for.

*He shows her to the strategic map, showing the telemetry from Zulu-8.*

Sam: The Arcadians are moving.

Townsend: Two legions, bound for Jampos IX.

Sam: What do we know about Jampos IX?

Commander: Its only a small outpost with a mineral rich crystals down below on the planet. No indigenous population.. We know the Arcadians have participated in other conquests against other peoples as their troop numbers suggest they have tweaked their admission standards to worthy races.. So perhaps they are looking to hold the outpost and gain a beach head into our area of space?

Townsend: With the dilithium deposits on that planet, it would be very difficult to dislodge them once they secured the system.

Sam: So what do you need from me?

Townsend: Your permission to reinitiate hostilities with the Arcadians. The 3rd Omaha Squadron can get behind their lines and attack the troopships before they arrive.

Sam: Alright... But have them request formal authorisation from the President before they attack. I'll bring him up to speed. Admiral Trudan?

Trudan: Minister.

Sam: Send a division of marines to hold that planet. *Sam signs an order on her PADD before handing it to Townsend.* Take whatever defensive measures you think are needed.

*The two Legion force gains momentum as they gather closer to the system itself, however when the troops arrive they begin their formation assault on the outpost. The Legionaries instead of inserting Legionaries first they send a dozen as it is night time on the planet, these dozen are men with tails that begin to shift and grow from the moonlight it seems. The giant ape stories are now certainly true..*

*The Scouts below see this attack and begin to confirm with command.. *

Zulu 8: Command.. The Arcadians arrived faster than anticipated.. They must have found a subspace tunnel, and they are not beaming troops in... Just a dozen.. Giant Apes...

M Dani: The two sons have been assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. The surrogate daughter is also there. The blood daughter is serving aboard a Republic Cruiser: the Columbia.

Jamal: What do you think of them? Anyone of the three able to be reasoned with, so an offer can be made? I am sure they are unaware of your ruse..

*Skull sits there watching the meeting.. as someone comes up to him.. Whispering in his ear..*

Skull: Very well. Excuse me gentlemen. I am required to attend to the project. [/quote]

M Dani: It's too early to tell for most of them.[/quote]

Jamal: Redouble your efforts. The project can't be delayed any further, not when instrumentality is edging closer. [/quote]

M Dani: Understood.
    *The Arcadians move provocatively on the Republic Holo Grid towards a certain planet Jampos IX under the eye of Republic command, their scout is on the comm*

Scout: Republic Command.. This is Zulu 8.. We have movement from the Arcadians. They are advancing on Jampos IX, with two legions.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Sam is called down and arrives 10 minutes later from the MoD, meeting the Naval Admiral in Chief, Admiral William Townsend.*

Sam: This isn't a good time, Admiral. The Senate's starting talks about impeachment.

Commander: Its only a small outpost with a mineral rich crystals down below on the planet. No indigenous population.. We know the Arcadians have participated in other conquests against other peoples as their troop numbers suggest they have tweaked their admission standards to worthy races.. So perhaps they are looking to hold the outpost and gain a beach head into our area of space?

Townsend: With the dilithium deposits on that planet, it would be very difficult to dislodge them once they secured the system.

Townsend: Your permission to reinitiate hostilities with the Arcadians. The 3rd Omaha Squadron can get behind their lines and attack the troopships before they arrive.

Sam: Alright... But have them request formal authorisation from the President before they attack. I'll bring him up to speed. Admiral Trudan?

Sam: Send a division of marines to hold that planet. *Sam signs an order on her PADD before handing it to Townsend.* Take whatever defensive measures you think are needed.

*The two Legion force gains momentum as they gather closer to the system itself, however when the troops arrive they begin their formation assault on the outpost. The Legionaries instead of inserting Legionaries first they send a dozen as it is night time on the planet, these dozen are men with tails that begin to shift and grow from the moonlight it seems. The giant ape stories are now certainly true..*

Zulu 8: Command.. The Arcadians arrived faster than anticipated.. They must have found a subspace tunnel, and they are not beaming troops in... Just a dozen.. Giant Apes...

Townsend: Zulu-8, repeat last transmission. Did you say 'apes'?
    Susan: So who do you wanna fight?
    *The two consoles mud be activated simultaneously to open the next door.*
    Susan: So who do you wanna fight?

Karen: Don't know yet.
    *points at Zoe*

Susan: She still needs a challenger.
    *OOC: I think I wanna give Tara A something to move the plot along.. *

*She finds herself not in the school but on the Enterprise J, the corridor rumbles as it gets hit with another energy weapon. She sees her neice Mila dragging someone in a bio chair... she did not catch the face... a large Klingon is coming along, not far behind is a Romulan woman she doesn't know. *

Sala: They are coming Harak get the door..

*Mila is checking the person on the chair as the wrappings have come undone.. revealing James battered and missing an eye, and an arm, along with debris wounds.. He only groans.. not aware of anything. A dark hair young man sprints firing on their pursuers.. The Borg drones.. but these don't look the same as she remembered they look dead..*

Quinton: They have adapted to these phasers too.. *He chucks it away..*

*The mute Klingon friend forces the door open and hurries them out.. before sealing it behind him barely in the nick of time but the door is nearly broken from the force of them.. He stays behind to hold the door.*

Zulu 8: Yes Sir.. They have sent Apes down.. but the reports below just don't make sense.. how can they have energy attacks..
    *points at Zoe*

Susan: She still needs a challenger.

*Karen heads over to the ring.*
    Damien walks to one as he nods for someone to activate the other
    *Susan looks around for Sara*
    *OOC: I think I wanna give Tara A something to move the plot along.. *

*She finds herself not in the school but on the Enterprise J, the corridor rumbles as it gets hit with another energy weapon. She sees her neice Mila dragging someone in a bio chair... she did not catch the face... a large Klingon is coming along, not far behind is a Romulan woman she doesn't know. *

Sala: They are coming Harak get the door..

*Mila is checking the person on the chair as the wrappings have come undone.. revealing James battered and missing an eye, and an arm, along with debris wounds.. He only groans.. not aware of anything. A dark hair young man sprints firing on their pursuers.. The Borg drones.. but these don't look the same as she remembered they look dead..*

Quinton: They have adapted to these phasers too.. *He chucks it away..*

*The mute Klingon friend forces the door open and hurries them out.. before sealing it behind him barely in the nick of time but the door is nearly broken from the force of them.. He stays behind to hold the door.*

Tara A: What the Hell?
    *Harkon walks to the other. Each console requires a four digit code and there are 6 different symbols for each slot. The translator won't be able to tell them what the code is.*

Zulu 8: Yes Sir.. They have sent Apes down.. but the reports below just don't make sense.. how can they have energy attacks..

Townsend: Pull back. 3rd Squadron is on their way to your position. Continue to shadow the troop ships.

*Suddenly, one of the troop ships explodes as a pair of Omaha-Class Stealth Recon ships decloak and strafe past, ZPCs blazing. Another pair decloak and make a run on the second troopship.*
    *Susan looks around for Sara*

*Sara is at Zoe's corner, watching as the two put up guards.*
    Susan: *walks over to Sara* Hey you wanna fight?