test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Donavan: I really hate this thing.

Damien: be careful he is dangerous at close range but less the further away you are.

Damien fires a few blasts from his hands using his knowledge of the mystic arts.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: Really? *looks surprised*

Zoe: Yeah. You're new, you were probably just trying to be friendly, right?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Serah: Yeah. I kinda screwed up though...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *Gharj roars at the blasts hurt by them and charges at Damien*
    Damien dodges as he continues firing blasts.

Coulson: keep on him everyone. It's doing damage.

Damien: just keep him busy.

Damien continues dodging trying to get enough time to call a more powerful attack.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Serah: Yeah. I kinda screwed up though...

Zoe: Just a bit. *Smiles.*
    Serah: Thanks. *smiles* So think you're gonna win?

*Tara M heads to the contest trying to find Tara A*
    *Gharj roars and starts jumping around the room destroying more rock and spreading more lava leaving platforms standing on the lava*
    Harper and the fleet arrive at the most recent site of the borg.

Harper: this is.....

List: terrible I know.

Harper: that's not even close to the words.

Officer: no ships on sensors sir.

Harper: keep the fleet at yellow alert
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *In a hideaway in Republic space, The Think Tank meets once again. *

Jamal: *Older now in the intervening years.* It seems one of our failures continues to hound the galaxy..

Fouler: We under estimated how strong of spirit Decanus of Borg was. But it is not of much concern.. we can defeat the Borg..

Jamal: So why should Skull clean up after you?

Skull: It doesn't matter sir. It is what I do best. But pay no matter to a problem that we can't deal with just yet. How about our support of the rebels?

B'tel: The rebels are easily stoked into doing what we want.. especially in providing what they need. The problem will be the chaotic UNSC...

Skull: A complication but given the current prominent member of Starfleet, they won't expand.

Jamal: What of our support to the current government of the Republic.. hmm?

*He looks to M.Dani.. sitting in the place reserved for her and the family she is technically part of.. Skull sits there intrigued by their counter part. *

M Dani: Why are you looking at me, exactly?

Jamal: Do you have anything to report from your end? How are your counter parts children?

M Dani: The two sons have been assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. The surrogate daughter is also there. The blood daughter is serving aboard a Republic Cruiser: the Columbia.

Jamal: *Older now in the intervening years.* It seems one of our failures continues to hound the galaxy..

Fouler: We under estimated how strong of spirit Decanus of Borg was. But it is not of much concern.. we can defeat the Borg..

Skull: It doesn't matter sir. It is what I do best. But pay no matter to a problem that we can't deal with just yet. How about our support of the rebels?

B'tel: The rebels are easily stoked into doing what we want.. especially in providing what they need. The problem will be the chaotic UNSC...

Skull: A complication but given the current prominent member of Starfleet, they won't expand.

*He looks to M.Dani.. sitting in the place reserved for her and the family she is technically part of.. Skull sits there intrigued by their counter part. *

Jamal: Do you have anything to report from your end? How are your counter parts children?

M Dani: The two sons have been assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. The surrogate daughter is also there. The blood daughter is serving aboard a Republic Cruiser: the Columbia.

Jamal: What do you think of them? Anyone of the three able to be reasoned with, so an offer can be made? I am sure they are unaware of your ruse..

*Skull sits there watching the meeting.. as someone comes up to him.. Whispering in his ear..*

Skull: Very well. Excuse me gentlemen. I am required to attend to the project.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *The Arcadians move provocatively on the Republic Holo Grid towards a certain planet Jampos IX under the eye of Republic command, their scout is on the comm*

Scout: Republic Command.. This is Zulu 8.. We have movement from the Arcadians. They are advancing on Jampos IX, with two legions.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Sam is called down and arrives 10 minutes later from the MoD, meeting the Naval Admiral in Chief, Admiral William Townsend.*

Sam: This isn't a good time, Admiral. The Senate's starting talks about impeachment.

Townsend: I think you'll agree this was worth coming down for.

*He shows her to the strategic map, showing the telemetry from Zulu-8.*

Sam: The Arcadians are moving.

Townsend: Two legions, bound for Jampos IX.

Sam: What do we know about Jampos IX?

Commander: Its only a small outpost with a mineral rich crystals down below on the planet. No indigenous population.. We know the Arcadians have participated in other conquests against other peoples as their troop numbers suggest they have tweaked their admission standards to worthy races.. So perhaps they are looking to hold the outpost and gain a beach head into our area of space?
    Malick is waiting for his ship to arrive. As he plans to make an appearance to Harper and see how he can work with the situation.
    *Jheng nods as skull leaves while doing calculations on a padd*
    Visgrad
    Holland is in a meeting with Morrow to discuss unsc security

Holland: I know Harper is looking and assessing the borg threat currently but what of the other powers.

Morrow: my office doesn't think they pose any sort of threat. The federation won't push anything and the Republic is on the brink of a civil war.

Holland: what have you heard on that .

Morrow: not much things are still tense there.

Holland: I spoke thoroughly with Harper before he left and he wants a president elected. Someone to oversee the civilian side of government again so we can focus on purely military operations.

Morrow: good luck with that.

They both let out a short laugh.

Holland: well I have a meeting with the other generals soon so I best be heading out.

Morrow: alright my friend stay in touch.
    *Gharj charges through the lava at the group again*
    Damien: enough!
    He speaks a few words the rest of the group can't understand ad he let's off an attack fused with ice and a strange form of lightning looking energy
    *Some of the rock of Gharj is broken off revealing the skin underneath and damaging him greatly*

Harkon: Hit him with everything you've got.
    Coulson fires another missile from the launcher as Donavan fires a array of weapons as the rest of the group unleashes a barrage of fire.

Damien: don't stop now.

Damien continues hitting it with the same attack though it is clear he is having to use effort to keep up the strong attack. He is relentless though in his will.
    Officer: Admiral you have a secure line from Virgo command

Harper: I'll take it in my ready room.

He walks into the room as he turns to the wall where an image of admiral Morse appears.

Harper: Admiral what's going on?

Morse: we need to talk.

Harper: that tone is never good what's going on at fc.

Morse: there was an attack at the capital today.

Harper: from who?

Morse: we don't know. We still have ONI looking into it. But that's not even the worst part. The colony of Garnisma 8 has gone dark.

Harper: could it be an ion storm or comm system failure.

Morsd: no. I sent the Hartwell to investigate and they have failed to report back as well. I'm getting a battle group ready to go investigate and see what's wrong.

Harper: how bad are they thinking.

Morse: bad. That colony had a level 5 defense system plus a argonav class starbase in orbit.

Harper: keep me posted. And be careful.

Morse nods as the comm ends.
    *Ghatj goes down from the concentrated fire. He falls down on the lava laying there as its not deep enough for him to sink. The other side of the cavern leads out into the tropical area they were originally supposed to land in.*
    U.Fury: that was fun we should get out more often.

Donavan: if that's your idea of fun don't bring me next time.

Coulson is by Damien

Coulson: you ok?

Damien: fine. There was just something odd about it. Whatever is ahead will not be easy.

Fury nods to the group as they head forward.
    Harper soon returns to the bridge

Harper: alright I think I've seen enough of this borg infestation.

List: alright helm set course back to Visgrad.
    Serah: Thanks. *smiles* So think you're gonna win?

*Tara M heads to the contest trying to find Tara A*

Zoe: Just watch me.

*Tara A is waiting nearby.*

Jamal: What do you think of them? Anyone of the three able to be reasoned with, so an offer can be made? I am sure they are unaware of your ruse..

*Skull sits there watching the meeting.. as someone comes up to him.. Whispering in his ear..*

Skull: Very well. Excuse me gentlemen. I am required to attend to the project.

M Dani: It's too early to tell for most of them.
    Serah: I'm going to be watching everyone. I'm not participating.

Tara M: Hey sis I gotta talk to you about something. *Tara M's hair color is now a darker shade to help differentiate between her and the other Tara's*
    *The Arcadians move provocatively on the Republic Holo Grid towards a certain planet Jampos IX under the eye of Republic command, their scout is on the comm*

Scout: Republic Command.. This is Zulu 8.. We have movement from the Arcadians. They are advancing on Jampos IX, with two legions.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Sam is called down and arrives 10 minutes later from the MoD, meeting the Naval Admiral in Chief, Admiral William Townsend.*

Sam: This isn't a good time, Admiral. The Senate's starting talks about impeachment.

Townsend: I think you'll agree this was worth coming down for.

*He shows her to the strategic map, showing the telemetry from Zulu-8.*

Sam: The Arcadians are moving.

Townsend: Two legions, bound for Jampos IX.

Sam: What do we know about Jampos IX?

Commander: Its only a small outpost with a mineral rich crystals down below on the planet. No indigenous population.. We know the Arcadians have participated in other conquests against other peoples as their troop numbers suggest they have tweaked their admission standards to worthy races.. So perhaps they are looking to hold the outpost and gain a beach head into our area of space?

Townsend: With the dilithium deposits on that planet, it would be very difficult to dislodge them once they secured the system.

Sam: So what do you need from me?

Townsend: Your permission to reinitiate hostilities with the Arcadians. The 3rd Omaha Squadron can get behind their lines and attack the troopships before they arrive.

Sam: Alright... But have them request formal authorisation from the President before they attack. I'll bring him up to speed. Admiral Trudan?

Trudan: Minister.

Sam: Send a division of marines to hold that planet. *Sam signs an order on her PADD before handing it to Townsend.* Take whatever defensive measures you think are needed.
    *The tropical area is pretty large and there's a lot of wildlife running around. They're destination is at the other side across a river of lava. There's a large slanted metal door with two large console far from each other on opposite sides. The wildlife consists of strange horse like tiger creatures with eight eyes. And large spiderlike lizards. Anything smaller is hiding*
    Serah: I'm going to be watching everyone. I'm not participating.

Tara M: Hey sis I gotta talk to you about something. *Tara M's hair color is now a darker shade to help differentiate between her and the other Tara's*

Zoe: Okay.

Tara A; What's up?
    Serah: After what you did to me I don't think I'm going to be ready for a while for something like this.

Tara M: Why don't you have planetary defenses here?
    Serah: After what you did to me I don't think I'm going to be ready for a while for something like this.

Tara M: Why don't you have planetary defenses here?

Zoe: That's fair.

Tara A: Two reasons. One, we're so far off the fold-space network that the Republic would have plenty of time to respond to an attempted intruder. B, anyone stupid enough to attack us is gonna beam down to find a lot of angry twilight users.