What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    any one on today I know its still early but ill wait for everyone

*Blake is standing in front of the Armada Armour in Jacob's Armoury. The Armour was damaged pretty heavily 2 months ago, and since Jacob's been almost unreachable, it hasn't been repaired.*

PACES: Sir, perhaps we should compose a wish-list of new components?

Blake: Good idea. Obviously, the shields could use an upgrade.

PACES: Sir, you did launch a tricobalt micro-torpedo at point-blank range.

Blake: Okay, fine. Well...

*He looks at his left leg, thinking about the brace that's keeping it together.*

PACES: Perhaps a support system for your injuries, sir?

Blake: Yeah, definitely gonna need that, at least, until my leg heals.

PACES: I'd also suggest an upgrade to the weapons, to enhance their effectiveness, including the nano-pulse blades.

Blake: Definitely. Do it.

PACES: Yes, sir.

Blake: And... I was thinking about a repaint.

PACES: Sir?

Blake: The blue highlights. Maybe a dark red?

PACES *sarcasm*: Would you like racing stripes, as well? Maybe some flame decals?

*Blake smiles.*

Blake: PACES.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jacob is in another room finishing off his upgrades to his stealth armor. He holds a small chip that has a name that can barely e read that says nemisis.he places the chip in its port and steps into the suit as his HUD comes up quickly.

Nemisis: Nemisis multi purpose ai online running suit and internal diagnostics.

( Nemisis was jacobs second ai he built but hadnt used because of instability problems but believes he has fied and needs hi to use the suits stealth abilities to there full potential.)

Jacob: Nemisis run through complete suit diagnostic

Nemisis: Proto type stealth package installed and operational. Pulse hand canons online. Advanced transport grid online. Shields not equipped. Armor integrity 100 percent. Impulse engines online. Advacned sensor package online. Computer hacking program online. Emeregency chest peice overload available.

Jacob: alright lets go check on blake before we take this for a run.

Walks in as blake is talking.

Jacob: put your wish list in the computer and it will take care of it all. I need to go test this out
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob is in another room finishing off his upgrades to his stealth armor. He holds a small chip that has a name that can barely e read that says nemisis.he places the chip in its port and steps into the suit as his HUD comes up quickly.

Nemisis: Nemisis multi purpose ai online running suit and internal diagnostics.

( Nemisis was jacobs second ai he built but hadnt used because of instability problems but believes he has fied and needs hi to use the suits stealth abilities to there full potential.)

Jacob: Nemisis run through complete suit diagnostic

Nemisis: Proto type stealth package installed and operational. Pulse hand canons online. Advanced transport grid online. Shields not equipped. Armor integrity 100 percent. Impulse engines online. Advacned sensor package online. Computer hacking program online. Emeregency chest peice overload available.

Jacob: alright lets go check on blake before we take this for a run.

Walks in as blake is talking.

Jacob: put your wish list in the computer and it will take care of it all. I need to go test this out

Blake: Right. PACES?

PACES: I have linked up with the computer, sir. The list is being fed as we make it.

Blake: Got it.
    edited March 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Blake: Right. PACES?

PACES: I have linked up with the computer, sir. The list is being fed as we make it.

Blake: Got it.

As jacob akes his way to the door

Jacob: also it should only take a matter of seconds for the upgrades since everything is here. If you need me you know how to reach me,

As he moves to the door he becomes invisible as he leaves the house he sets out into the sky to test out the suit and to clear his mind.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Who has Stane covered? He has been pretty much a unspoken villain, so may I?*
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Who has Stane covered? He has been pretty much a unspoken villain, so may I?*

OOC: I'll assume you know who the Iron Man villain called Stane is, so sure!
    edited March 2013
    Ooc: this is going to be good.

Jacob flies over san fransisco as he listens to the comm traffic. No one not even Starfleet detects him. He smiles. As he just sits there looking at the city.
    edited March 2013
    OOC: I'll assume you know who the Iron Man villain called Stane is, so sure!

*OOC: Of course I do.. I was asking as in here he has been quiet and only talked about..*
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Of course I do.. I was asking as in here he has been quiet and only talked about..*

OOC: Yeah, I know.

Okay, this guy's the CEO of Stane Industries and wants the specs of Jacob's Armour by any means. I'll let you and Logan come up with more backstory. This was just a reminder of what we've already established.
    edited March 2013
    *Unknown location Stane stands there listening to the bickering Klingons demanding weapons for their Civil War. One that has been raging for nearly 6 years... But the way Stane sees it as a opportunity to make Latinum.... Since his main buyer is no longer alive this will have to do... Or the Dominion in dealing with those interesting machines. He only smiles and scratches his scraggly unkempt greying beard...*

Dorka: Stane we need those ships!

Stane: Yes I know... But do you have the money?

Dorka: The Empire demands your loya...

*Stane interrupts*

Stane: I owe you nothing!! As a matter in fact YOUR "Empire" owes me... So I demand my payment... as promised! No tricks and no assassins.. Or I will get very unpleasant. You don't want that but your Democratic counter parts might.

*Dorka's face grumbles as he continues*

So maybe I should give these ships to them...

Dorka: No... Your payment as promised... The Emperor will be grateful...

Stane: Good.

*As they leave their containers of Latinum as massive containers...*

Stane: Bring in my next appointment..

*A Tiny grey man enters the room with a smile on his face.*
    edited March 2013
    As Jacob hovers on the air
    Nemisis: so how do you plan to deal with him.

Jacob : by doing what I should have done years ago.

Nemesis: you will need a team for that. Well I already have 3 with me armada and tal. I think that will be enough. Stane will finally get what's coming to him.
    edited March 2013
    Stane: Adjeca how kind of you to come...

Adjeca: How could I resist a call from one of the few piwafi that has my respect for what we are doing..

*Bows with a strange hand gesture*

*Stane follows suit..*

Stane: Come sit I will let you sit in a different chair as I know how you detest Klingons... and their stench...

Adjeca: Yes quite an uncouth race... but amusing how they rush to war.. But no bother.. I trust Waff spoke to you about our arrangement?

Stane: He did at length.. Now about this substance what is it called?

Adjeca: We call it something unpronounceable in your tongue so let us call it Spice.

Stane: Very well, these nanites are impressive indeed... But as to your recent generosity it makes me wonder why?

Adjeca: We want the discussed item...

Stane: Oh.. That is interesting.. Considering... I will see what I can do Grand Master...

Adjeca: See that you do friend..
    edited March 2013
    Tal soon appears next to Jacob in his normal form.

Jacob : how did you

Tal : it is of no worry. Something is happening soon. I can feel it. I wanted tell you also the only reason I am helping you is because if anyone is going to kill you all it will be me not some other crazy race.

Jacob: well that makes me feel much better. I think.
    edited March 2013
    *An Hour later Stane is on a top secret holo channel speaking with an Orion...*

Stane: I am sending you a little gift and an arrangement from the supplier..

Orion: You think we would accept these terms?

Stane: The people I am speaking for are not to be trifled with my friend and trust me read further along and see that you will be handsomely rewarded for your service..

Orion: Very well... Send it to the Shoal Zone where the sensors no longer function well.. in the area...

Stane: Oh come now... thinking of ripping me off? Not wise..

These coordinates and nothing else.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Remember here that this isn't attached to the same timeframe, so it's only been about fifteen minutes for Voporak.

*Earth, 2879. The court martial is back in session*

Voporak: Chief. I have decided. Recently, for me anyway, I risked my life and my ship to save Earth of that reality and its inhabitants. The enemy stood down before my operation got seriously underway; however, I believe there is someone who can speak of my willingness to take such a risk to save billions. That person being a Captain by the name of Sam Allington. (OOC: Why not Dorman? Voporak has a list of reasons why not to talk to Dorman, one of them being that Voporak doesn't like him.)

*Voporak picks up a PADD and transmits the time-space coordinates to the Chief*

At this point in the history of that timeline (Voporak is in the future of his own universe), she will be near a personal comm screen, alone.

Chief: Very well, Admiral.

*The Chief enters the coordinates and hails across time and space*

OOC: And now, I just wait for Sam to be near a comm panel alone in the story. I've got all the time in the world here. :)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited March 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: Remember here that this isn't attached to the same timeframe, so it's only been about fifteen minutes for Voporak.

Voporak: Chief. I have decided. Recently, for me anyway, I risked my life and my ship to save Earth of that reality and its inhabitants. The enemy stood down before my operation got seriously underway; however, I believe there is someone who can speak of my willingness to take such a risk to save billions. That person being a Captain by the name of Sam Allington. (OOC: Why not Dorman? Voporak has a list of reasons why not to talk to Dorman, one of them being that Voporak doesn't like him.)

At this point in the history of that timeline (Voporak is in the future of his own universe), she will be near a personal comm screen, alone.

OOC: And now, I just wait for Sam to be near a comm panel alone in the story. I've got all the time in the world here. :)

OOC: Wow talk about a groin shot... lol
    edited March 2013

*Earth Orbit, R.S.S. Republic, Sam's Quarters.*

David *Over comm*: And from what we can tell, it was a complete accident. The shuttle's impulse engine surged unexpectedly, and it crashed.

Sam: Okay, anything else?

David *Over comm*: New orders from Admiral Ramez. An archaeological dig on Icara VII is requesting a Starship for planetary defence.

Sam *confused*: Why?

David *Over comm*: The message didn't say. They requested that it either be the Republic or the Matthew Neilson.

Sam: Commander, this is a Command Cruiser, not a daycare centre.

David *Over comm*: Believe me, I wouldn't be bothering you if we had a choice.

Sam: Fine. Set course and break orbit.

David *Over comm*: Understood. Bridge, out.

*Sam sighs before sitting on her chair at her desk. She closes her eyes, seeing a man standing over a cliff.*

Man: I can see it all so clearly! Fire! Fire and death!

*Sam sees the images of a planet in ashes, burning.*

Can you see it?

*She opens her eyes. The worst part of the flashes is that Sam's getting used to them. T'mar hasn't been able to find anything wrong, but she knows something HAS to be.

She leans back in her chair, turning off her console.*

OOC: Okay, now.
    edited March 2013
    *Earth Orbit, R.S.S. Republic, Sam's Quarters.*

David *Over comm*: And from what we can tell, it was a complete accident. The shuttle's impulse engine surged unexpectedly, and it crashed.

Sam: Okay, anything else?

David *Over comm*: New orders from Admiral Ramez. An archaeological dig on Icara VII is requesting a Starship for planetary defence.

Sam *confused*: Why?

David *Over comm*: The message didn't say. They requested that it either be the Republic or the Matthew Neilson.

Sam: Commander, this is a Command Cruiser, not a daycare centre.

David *Over comm*: Believe me, I wouldn't be bothering you if we had a choice.

Sam: Fine. Set course and break orbit.

David *Over comm*: Understood. Bridge, out.

*Sam sighs before sitting on her chair at her desk. She closes her eyes, seeing a man standing over a cliff.*

Man: I can see it all so clearly! Fire! Fire and death!

*Sam sees the images of a planet in ashes, burning.*

Can you see it?

*She opens her eyes. The worst part of the flashes is that Sam's getting used to them. T'mar hasn't been able to find anything wrong, but she knows something HAS to be.

She leans back in her chair, turning off her console.*

OOC: Okay, now.

*Sam's console suddenly re-activates, and an unknown person with a strange uniform appears on the screen (that is the Chief if you're wondering)*

Chief: Captain, don't be alarmed. I just want to speak to you for a few minutes. All you need to know is that this message is coming from a very far away place. I think you may know this person, he is the one who wished to speak with you.

*Sam's console screen changes to the a different view, so that she is now seeing Voporak*

Voporak: Please, don't be surprised.
    edited March 2013
    *Sam's console suddenly re-activates, and an unknown person with a strange uniform appears on the screen (that is the Chief if you're wondering)*

Chief: Captain, don't be alarmed. I just want to speak to you for a few minutes. All you need to know is that this message is coming from a very far away place. I think you may know this person, he is the one who wished to speak with you.

*Sam's console screen changes to the a different view, so that she is now seeing Voporak*

Voporak: Please, don't be surprised.

Sam: Too late. Considering you disappeared for 2 months...
    edited March 2013
    Sam: Too late. Considering you disappeared for 2 months...

Voporak: Yeah, about that. Two months ago was about 30 minutes ago for me. Long story short I am getting court martialed by Starfleet of the 29th century, and I was hoping you could explain to them that I'm not all bad. After all, I did accept a suicide mission in an attempt to save Earth. I picked you because, well, I ran out of friends. *ahem* So would you please speak to the court?
    edited March 2013
    Voporak: Yeah, about that. Two months ago was about 30 minutes ago for me. Long story short I am getting court martialed by Starfleet of the 29th century, and I was hoping you could explain to them that I'm not all bad. After all, I did accept a suicide mission in an attempt to save Earth. I picked you because, well, I ran out of friends. *ahem* So would you please speak to the court?

Sam: Okay, hold on. Isn't asking me to speak on his behalf a violation of the temporal prime directive, which you're putting him on trial for violating? Wow, Starfleet's hypocrisy only gets greater as time goes on, huh?
    edited March 2013
    Sam: Okay, hold on. Isn't asking me to speak on his behalf a violation of the temporal prime directive, which you're putting him on trial for violating? Wow, Starfleet's hypocrisy only gets greater as time goes on, huh?

Chief: He's already done so much that this conversation is like one drop of water in a lake of violations.
    edited March 2013
    Chief: He's already done so much that this conversation is like one drop of water in a lake of violations.

Sam: Y'know, they said the same thing about another Captain in Federation history before him. 'Kirk' was his name.
    edited March 2013
    Sam: Y'know, they said the same thing about another Captain in Federation history before him. 'Kirk' was his name.

OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back at 15:00 UTC (16-17 hours).
    edited March 2013
    *A Stane enterprises vessel enters the desired coordinates as the old Orion Marauder is waiting... patiently.. *

*As the men prepare for the exchange they bring a human prisoner with them.. for a demonstration...*
    edited March 2013
    *A Stane enterprises vessel enters the desired coordinates as the old Orion Marauder is waiting... patiently.. *

*As the men prepare for the exchange they bring a human prisoner with them.. for a demonstration...*

*As they board the ship, an Orion Women is waiting, wearing a black jumpsuit. It is Tara, with a disruptor pistol at her side. She looks at Stane suspiciously.*

Tara: You're late, Stane. The Duranus Cartel doesn't like to be kept waiting, especially after you were the one to specify the meeting's location! If I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted us to get caught! I've already got 13 charges of murder on my head without adding yours.

*OOC: Oh, she's no double agent. No, hold on... that doesn't wor--

I mean, she's a triple agent... no that--

SHE WORKS FOR THE DURANUS CARTEL AND HAS BEEN LYING ALL THIS TIME ABOUT HER INNOCENCE!

Okay, now I'm happy with my own character (and what this obviously entails when Sam finds out).

Okay, now I really an going offline.*
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back at 15:00 UTC (16-17 hours).

OOC: Ok. It's not like the court martial is going anywhere, it has time.
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Ok. It's not like the court martial is going anywhere, it has time.

You're really enjoying the time puns, aren't you?
    edited March 2013
    You're really enjoying the time puns, aren't you?

Yes, yes I am.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob watch's as tal vanishes.

Jacob: nemisis are there any stane run terminals near here I can let you hack nothing big just some base location.

Nemisis : checking now.