test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: In this case, it wasn't her being in that room.

*In the Reactor Room, Ryan is distracted for a second.*

Ryan: Sam...

No...

*Sam's mind. The eyes are still surrounding her, as are images of death, fire, destruction. An ashen Khitomer, Deis II burning, the R.S.S. Titan burning in space. Suddenly, she sees a figure approach, with red eyes and black skin.*

Figure: Can you see it, Captain?

It will be glorious.

*Sam looks away, completely overtaken by fear.*

You'll see. I'll show you.

Sam: Get... get away!

Figure: The Guardians are getting involved. I have to move up our timetable.

Now...

*He stretches a hand out to Sam.*

Join us.

Sam: No... no... NO!

*Her eyes flash white as she wakes up, panting heavily, sweating with fear and terror. She hugs James as she starts crying.*

*James pats her down... *

James: Now you know what I see... or have an idea of it... Come on.. I took a sample of the substance... for you to analyze.

Come on.. *Lifts her up and hands her his second to last hypo* To calm you down..
    edited March 2013
    Ryan: Everything has a time, and everything dies - even the Shedai Empire.

Allen: Ryan we must go before we get drained anymore..
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ryan: Everything has a time, and everything dies - even the Shedai Empire.

Tal: oh but this is much bigger. Even you should be able to feel the coming storm.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *James pats her down... *

James: Now you know what I see... or have an idea of it... Come on.. I took a sample of the substance... for you to analyze.

Come on.. *Lifts her up and hands her his second to last hypo* To calm you down..

*Sam starts to calm down, pushing the hypo away.*

Sam: You need it more. I'll be fine, really.

*She looks back into the room.*

Let's get out of here!

*As they turn away, Sam's iris flashes white briefly.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Allen: Ryan we must go before we get drained anymore..

Tal: yes go run. You won't be able to stop what is coming.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Tal: oh but this is much bigger. Even you should be able to feel the coming storm.

Ryan: We're getting ready for it.
    edited March 2013
    *Sam starts to calm down, pushing the hypo away.*

Sam: You need it more. I'll be fine, really.

*She looks back into the room.*

Let's get out of here!

*As they turn away, Sam's iris flashes white briefly.*

*Outside the fleet is still getting battered but the network grid is getting smaller...*

*In other places of Angel Halo things are reaching a low point most of the ground teams are dead and the rest of the defenders are moving toward the reactor room.*

*James and Sam reach a large corridor with a large door the room is very warm... James soon falls to one knee and starts vomiting... and collapses...*
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    *Outside the fleet is still getting battered but the network grid is getting smaller...*

*In other places of Angel Halo things are reaching a low point most of the ground teams are dead and the rest of the defenders are moving toward the reactor room.*

*James and Sam reach a large corridor with a large door the room is very warm... James soon falls to one knee and starts vomiting... and collapses...*

Sam: James!

*She kneels beside him, taking his hypo and injecting him with it.*

C'mon, c'mon!
    edited March 2013

Allen: You are sorely mistaken about that..
    edited March 2013
    Sam: James!

*She kneels beside him, taking his hypo and injecting him with it.*

C'mon, c'mon!

James: *gags as the hypo is not really working much... as he is getting up through willpower... A prescient vision is going through his vision... and his mind... Sam dying... badly and the galaxy losing... He understands now as the block is lifted... * *They are soon cornered by enemy troops*

*a fight breaks out...*

*The enemy forces converge on the reactor room Allen takes Ryan away before Angel Halo uses them both as power sources... and soon Jacob and the next wave arrive....*
    edited March 2013

Ryan: Captain.

*Sanders looks at him.*

Do it.

*Sanders pushes the button, detonating the charges on the Reactor. Ryan shields the group as the explosion hits Tal and his men.

The entire Station rumbles as an alarm goes off and Main Power fails.

R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. Matt watches as the Station begins to lose power and the Platforms shut down.*

Matt: That's what we've been waiting for! All ships, fire at will!
    edited March 2013
    Ryan: Captain.

*Sanders looks at him.*

Do it.

*Sanders pushes the button, detonating the charges on the Reactor. Ryan shields the group as the explosion hits Tal and his men.

The entire Station rumbles as an alarm goes off and Main Power fails.

R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. Matt watches as the Station begins to lose power and the Platforms shut down.*

Matt: That's what we've been waiting for! All ships, fire at will!

*Soon power diverts to the secondary power as the station comes back on and the fire diverts off the station...*
    edited March 2013
    James: *gags as the hypo is not really working much... as he is getting up through willpower... A prescient vision is going through his vision... and his mind... Sam dying... badly and the galaxy losing... He understands now as the block is lifted... * *They are soon cornered by enemy troops*

*a fight breaks out...*

*The enemy forces converge on the reactor room Allen takes Ryan away before Angel Halo uses them both as power sources... and soon Jacob and the next wave arrive....*

*Sam rolls between two enemy troops, stabbing one in the back and kicking the other into a wall. She grabs her phaser pistol, running to use a wall as cover as she picks them off. Suddenly, her eyes flash white and 3 troops collapse, confusing Sam for a second. After she and James have taken out the last of them, she walks over to the 3 troops, and looks up at James.*

Sam *confused*: I didn't hit them, did you?
    edited March 2013
    *The station continues to glow blue and deeper blue as all hell breaks loose..*
    edited March 2013
    *Sam rolls between two enemy troops, stabbing one in the back and kicking the other into a wall. She grabs her phaser pistol, running to use a wall as cover as she picks them off. Suddenly, her eyes flash white and 3 troops collapse, confusing Sam for a second. After she and James have taken out the last of them, she walks over to the 3 troops, and looks up at James.*

Sam *confused*: I didn't hit them, did you?

James: No...
    edited March 2013
    James: No... *Allen comes to the pair..*

Allen: I took care of them...

OOC: Actually, no... that was Sam, but she didn't realise. Remember when she killed Drake? Similar deal here.
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Actually, no... that was Sam, but she didn't realise. Remember when she killed Drake? Similar deal here.

*OOC: Ok. Taken care of.*
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Ok..*

*Sam stares at the corpses, noticing there aren't any phaser burns.*

Sam: There aren't any wounds.

*She stands up, looking at the door.*

Let's get this over with, this place is seriously starting to creep me out.

*She puts a new power pack in her rifle.*
    edited March 2013
    *Sam stares at the corpses, noticing there aren't any phaser burns.*

Sam: There aren't any wounds.

*She stands up, looking at the door.*

Let's get this over with, this place is seriously starting to creep me out.

*She puts a new power pack in her rifle.*

*As they approach...*

James: *Suddenly stops his vision is coming true...*

Sam
    edited March 2013
    *As they approach...*

James: *Suddenly stops his vision is coming true...*

Sam

Sam: What?
    edited March 2013
    Sam: What?

James: I am sorry... *Punches her in the gut hard enough to make her nearly lose consciousness...* I am not going to watch you die... Your needed and so are my children... Take care of them.. *Kisses her on the head...*

*Sticks a emergency transporter device on her and hits it before she can regain herself and object.*

*She vanishes*

Goodbye...
    edited March 2013
    *James walks closer to the room*

James: Microwave emitters... just perfect....

*The door opens as he feels the heat and grunts and walks through it determined as ever...*
    edited March 2013
    James: I am sorry... *Punches her in the gut hard enough to make her nearly lose consciousness...* I am not going to watch you die... Your needed and so are my children... Take care of them.. *Kisses her on the head...*

*Sticks a emergency transporter device on her and hits it before she can regain herself and object.*

*She vanishes*

Goodbye...

*Sam materialises on the Republic's Bridge, where Ryan, Sanders, Danny and T'mar already are.*

Sam: No!

David: Captain?!
    edited March 2013
    *Sam materialises on the Republic's Bridge, where Ryan, Sanders, Danny and T'mar already are.*

Sam: No!

David: Captain?!

OOC: Surprised?

*James walks through as fast as he can but his body and suit start shutting down... the corridor is long... *

*A Patch of the suit explodes in over heating... and he starts going once again... Things are not looking good as everyone is locked in combat...*
    edited March 2013
    *Soon another chunk of his suit explodes and he is on his knees as the countdown on the station to firing is nearing...

James is crawling in pain... a pain sam and everyone can feel...

Soon he nears the other door another explosion on the suit and he is painfully crawling by slowly*
    edited March 2013
    *The field soon fails as the needle vessels fly outward out for blood and knowledge, the troops on the station know they have failed as the station counts down...

James reaches the door and goes through it on his feet... and when it closes he is nearly spa zing out as the other end closes... He enters and soon falls over in the command center after vomiting unable to move as exhaustion overcomes him...

His vision barely glimpses Preston walking toward him as the counter hits zero...

But nothing happens... Nothing but a field of psycho energy similar to a psycho field.. Galaxy wide... a surge of psychic feelings open to all souls in the veil and the physical world. People can speak to each other and work their problems out.. *
    edited March 2013
    *Species 9042 stops and leaves... inches away from the fleet.*
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: ??? Crickets????*
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: ??? Crickets????*

OOC: Not sure how to react to that, except with that it shouldn't really work.

I mean, come on. Just because people can now hear each other's thoughts isn't going to stop violence (that and I don't really think it should be permanent. It makes what I have planned next practically impossible).

BTW, can we get an official confirmation the James is dead?