test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: first who do you want to be the lucky person. Have them meet Jacob on his ship. He has the suit there.

OOC: Like I said, it has to be someone Jacob knows and trusts, and i don't want it to be someone already in the Vanguard, so if you create the character's background and then I'll take over.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Like I said, it has to be someone Jacob knows and trusts, and i don't want it to be someone already in the Vanguard, so if you create the character's background and then I'll take over.

Ooc: oh!!!! Lol ok

Jacob is standing in the armory he uses on the harvest.

Jacob: isacc Matthews please report to armory alpha.

Isacc walks in

Isacc: you called Jacob.

Jacob:yes I have something for you to use.

Taps a control and a bulked up suit appears.

Jacob: this is the mark XV heavy combat suit. Armed with everything I have and then some. It also is more armored and has a small version of the phaser lance and has full power point phaser blast. It's not as fast or maneuverable as mine but it is a nary peace of work. I want you to use it in the attack.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    Ooc: oh!!!! Lol ok

Jacob is standing in the armory he uses on the harvest.

Jacob: isacc Matthews please report to armory alpha.

Isacc walks in

Isacc: you called Jacob.

Jacob:yes I have something for you to use.

Taps a control and a bulked up suit appears.

Jacob: this is the mark XV heavy combat suit. Armed with everything I have and then some. It also is more armored and has a small version of the phaser lance and has full power point phaser blast. It's not as fast or maneuverable as mine but it is a nary peace of work. I want you to use it in the attack.

*OOC: Isaac, Jacob...

Where do you get these names from, not that I'm complaining (it's more original than James Rhodes at least, lol)?

On a side note, thought of a name for your guy yet? I'm definitely calling this one 'Armada'.

Oh, mind if I add a few things to the suit? You've given me plenty to work with as a base line, but there's a few things I'd like to add...*

Isaac: I'm honoured.
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Isaac, Jacob...

Where do you get these names from, not that I'm complaining (it's more original than James Rhodes at least, lol)?

On a side note, thought of a name for your guy yet? I'm definitely calling this one 'Armada'.

Oh, mind if I add a few things to the suit? You've given me plenty to work with as a base line, but there's a few things I'd like to add...*

Isaac: I'm honoured.

Ooc: make up a name then lol. Names are not my specialty. Lol. That's why I said that.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    Ooc: make up a name then lol. Names are not my specialty. Lol. That's why I said that.

OOC: Well... I was thinking 'James Rhodes'! Kidding, kidding....*

Okay... how 'bout Blake Matthews? Yeah... I like that...

Lol...

*Blake stares at the Grey Armour. It's predominantly grey (funny that), with the main armour being a dark grey and the joints and lighter armour being a light grey/silver. It has light blue highlights.

It's bulk mainly comes from the Omega Reactor in the torso unit, since Blake doesn't rely on the same heart unit Jacob does. it also contains a lot more "bang for its buck", with the afore mentioned weapons, plus the micro-transphasic torpedo pods, Phaser Gatling cannons, Heavy Shield Generator, and the Tricobalt Micro-Torpedo launcher (with one torpedo).*

Blake: Can I try it out?
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Well... I was thinking 'James Rhodes'! Kidding, kidding....*

Okay... how 'bout Blake Matthews? Yeah... I like that...

Lol...

*Blake stares at the Grey Armour. It's predominantly grey (funny that), with the main armour being a dark grey and the joints and lighter armour being a light grey/silver. It has light blue highlights.

It's bulk mainly comes from the Omega Reactor in the torso unit, since Blake doesn't rely on the same heart unit Jacob does. it also contains a lot more "bang for its buck", with the afore mentioned weapons, plus the micro-transphasic torpedo pods, Phaser Gatling cannons, Heavy Shield Generator, and the Tricobalt Micro-Torpedo launcher (with one torpedo).*

Blake: Can I try it out?

Jacob: of course Blake.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: of course Blake.

*Blake steps onto the pad in front of the Armour's pedestal, stepping into the heavy metal boots that were mounted on it, and robotic arms pull the armour off the pedestal and fit it to Blake, the pieces clamping together immediately on contact. The whole process take less than a minute, but after he clamps the face plate down, the armour activates, and the AI Jacob designed for it - 'PACES' (Pilot-Armour Combat Entourage System) - uploads into the UI.*

PACES *For future reference, unless stated otherwise, always talking to Blake in the armour or armoury*: Good Evening, Mr. Matthews.

Blake: Roland?

PACES: PACES, sir. Pilot-Armour Combat Entourage System, at your service.

Blake: Huh, nice to meet you, PACES.

PACES: Likewise.

Shall I run a diagnostic, sir?

Blake: Er, yeah, how about you just load up a few preferences first?

PACES: Certainly.

Loading preference package Halsey-1

*The HUD configures to show the power levels on the left part of the HUD, Armour and Shield integrity along the bottom, and speed along the right. There's also a navigation system in the top-right corner.*

Blake: Great. Can you put up my weapon status?

PACES: Location?

Blake: Say... bottom right?

PACES: Certainly.

*The Weapon display appears in the bottom right corner.*

Blake: Cool.

Okay, run a diagnostic.

PACES: Stand by.

All systems green.

Blake: Okay, let's try this puppy out!

*He walks over to the Airlock, leaving the ship and engaging the thrusters, taking care to remain inside the Harvest's Warp Bubble as it and the other intercept ships start gaining speed.*

Now THIS is awesome!

PACES: Sir, if you're not careful, you could drift out of the Harvest's Warp Field, and the result would be unfortunate.

Blake: How unfortunate?

PACES: 'Bug on a windshield' unfortunate.

Blake: Right.

*Blake lands on the hull, magnetising to it. He opens a channel to Jacob in the armoury.*

Gotta say, Jake, I'm LOVING the suit!
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: glad you like it.

Jacob smiles as he finishes up a few things on his suit.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *James is speaking with wax in his ready room*

James: Since I am head of Starfleet I am leaving you in command of this vessel.. If I pass on.

Wax: May we each find glorious death... Where did you put your children..?

James: They are hidden away for now only Sam and Ramez know where they are..

Wax: Sir...

James: I will be fine Wax.. This is something I have to end myself.. He has gone too far..
    edited March 2013
    *James is speaking with wax in his ready room*

James: Since I am head of Starfleet I am leaving you in command of this vessel.. If I pass on.

Wax: May we each find glorious death... Where did you put your children..?

James: They are hidden away for now only Sam and Ramez know where they are..

Wax: Sir...

James: I will be fine Wax.. This is something I have to end myself.. He has gone too far..

*The Republic, Freedom-Classes, Harvest and Iconian Vessels arrive in front of the Species 9042 Vessels. Blake (Armada) looks at the ships in awe.*

Blake: PACES, prep all weapons.

*The Micro-torpedo pods fold up from his back to his shoulders, and the Phaser Gatlings slide out of his gauntlets. The Phaser Lance slides out of his back but just remains a few inches out of its housing, to keep it at ready status. His phaser-pulse cannons in his palms power up also. The HUD changes colour from blue to red, and the weapon mounts turn red on the HUD, with the weapons that are on stand-by showing up yellow.*

Jacob, better suit up.

*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

Sam: Here we go.

Stand by to engage.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: Roland how is he doing in the suit.

Roland: I think he likes it. I'm glad I made the program for it.

Jacob: the ai u in that suit is a version of you

Roland: I know. Just doesn't have my pep. You should fix that.

Jacob steps back into his suit.

Jacob: that is up to him. Now let's go for a spin.
    edited March 2013
    *The Republic, Freedom-Classes, Harvest and Iconian Vessels arrive in front of the Species 9042 Vessels. Blake (Armada) looks at the ships in awe.*

*The Micro-torpedo pods fold up from his back to his shoulders, and the Phaser Gatlings slide out of his gauntlets. The Phaser Lance slides out of his back but just remains a few inches out of its housing, to keep it at ready status. His phaser-pulse cannons in his palms power up also. The HUD changes colour from blue to red, and the weapon mounts turn red on the HUD, with the weapons that are on stand-by showing up yellow.*

Jacob, better suit up.

Stand by to engage.

*The orbs keep advancing and soon start letting a couple go as they drift by.. They soon form into assimilated vessels and start attacking with silver beams.. Ripping through the shields..*
    edited March 2013

Jacob, better suit up.

Stand by to engage.

Jacob: all ships prep for combat.

Jacob exists the airlock. And makes his way to the nearest ship.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: Roland how is he doing in the suit.

Roland: I think he likes it. I'm glad I made the program for it.

Jacob: the ai u in that suit is a version of you

Roland: I know. Just doesn't have my pep. You should fix that.

Jacob steps back into his suit.

Jacob: that is up to him. Now let's go for a spin.

PACES: Sir, the enemy is launching fighters.

Blake: Of course they are...

How do you feel about a little combat, PACES?

PACES: Sir, I was BUILT for ownage.

*Blake smiles*

Blake: Then let's introduce ourselves!

*Blake uses the neural interface to lock onto the fighters.*

Jacob, better hurry or you're gonna miss the fun!

Seriously, you may be a one-man Starship, but this baby's a pocket-sized ARMADA!

PACES: They're now within range.

Blake: Welcome to our Galaxy, gentlemen. Here's your house-warming present!

*He lets loose with the transphasic torpedoes, which destroy the first wave, but have little effect on the rest.*

PACES: Sir, it appears they've adapted.

Blake: Noted. What the hell was plan B again?

*He takes off, activating his suit's nanopulse blade and resorting to cutting the fighters up... until they adapt to that too.*

Oh, COME ON!

Adapt to THIS!

*He then just starts pummelling them.*

PACES: Sir, they may be able to adapt to tactics, but I suspect they can only absord so much energy...

Blake: Jacob, what was that countermeasure of yours?

*He fires his phaser beams into a fighter, ramping the power up until it dies. He uses the same on another, ramping it up until he gets through the adaptation.*

How much did that take?

PACES: Sir, in order to do that to all the ships here, we'd need 10 times the power we have available, and that's OPTIMISM.

Blake: Great.

All right, lets just keep beating 'em up until Jacob gets his countermeasure up.
    edited March 2013
    PACES: Sir, the enemy is launching fighters.

Blake: Of course they are...

How do you feel about a little combat, PACES?

PACES: Sir, I was BUILT for ownage.

*Blake smiles*

Blake: Then let's introduce ourselves!

*Blake uses the neural interface to lock onto the fighters.*

Jacob, better hurry or you're gonna miss the fun!

Seriously, you may be a one-man Starship, but this baby's a pocket-sized ARMADA!

PACES: They're now within range.

Blake: Welcome to our Galaxy, gentlemen. Here's your house-warming present!

*He lets loose with the transphasic torpedoes, which destroy the first wave, but have little effect on the rest.*

PACES: Sir, it appears they've adapted.

Blake: Noted. What the hell was plan B again?

*He takes off, activating his suit's nanopulse blade and resorting to cutting the fighters up... until they adapt to that too.*

Oh, COME ON!

Adapt to THIS!

*He then just starts pummelling them.*

PACES: Sir, they may be able to adapt to tactics, but I suspect they can only absord so much energy...

Blake: Jacob, what was that countermeasure of yours?

*He fires his phaser beams into a fighter, ramping the power up until it dies. He uses the same on another, ramping it up until he gets through the adaptation.*

How much did that take?

PACES: Sir, in order to do that to all the ships here, we'd need 10 times the power we have available, and that's OPTIMISM.

Blake: Great.

All right, lets just keep beating 'em up until Jacob gets his countermeasure up.

*Soon capital ships start forming up and the screeching rips through the comm and PACES.. As the Aliens begin hitting Blake and the forces present their screeching disabling the newtypes... One forms into a bladed vessel and rams an Iconain ship and begins assimilation..*
    edited March 2013
    *The orbs keep advancing and soon start letting a couple go as they drift by.. They soon form into assimilated vessels and start attacking with silver beams.. Ripping through the shields..*

*The Republic keeps moving, avoiding the shots while firing her own Zero-Points and the Phased-Quantum Torpedoes. As the fighters come in, she fires her Phaser Point-Defence Turrets, tearing them apart until, like with Armada's attacks, they adapt.*

Sam: Keep 'em off the hull!

Ops: They haven't even hit us yet! Shields are still up!

David: Don't get cocky, Lieutenant!

Sam: T'mar, lock Tricobalt Torps!

T'mar: Locked!

Sam: Dispersal Pattern Omega! Fire!

*The Iconians, meanwhile, are having more luck maintaining shields. (They ARE much more powerful than 25th Century Federation Shields)

They Bombard the ships with their Main Batteries.*
    edited March 2013
    Jacob flies through the fighting. Letting lose his weapons.

Jacob: Roland keep running through all defense packages. Lets deal with these pathetic fighters.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: Roland bring up program 45 Jacob for all ships.
    edited March 2013
    *The Republic keeps moving, avoiding the shots while firing her own Zero-Points and the Phased-Quantum Torpedoes. As the fighters come in, she fires her Phaser Point-Defence Turrets, tearing them apart until, like with Armada's attacks, they adapt.*

Sam: Keep 'em off the hull!

Ops: They haven't even hit us yet! Shields are still up!

David: Don't get cocky, Lieutenant!

Sam: T'mar, lock Tricobalt Torps!

T'mar: Locked!

Sam: Dispersal Pattern Omega! Fire!

*The Iconians, meanwhile, are having more luck maintaining shields. (They ARE much more powerful than 25th Century Federation Shields)

They Bombard the ships with their Main Batteries.*

*The Freedom classes are having some luck with the bits as they have them switching roles unpredictably.. From beam cannons, to vibro-blades, to defense bits... But that is starting to change as they soon adapt..*

James: Ok Plan B.. Maximum speed have the bits enter defense mode D and keep the beam shields up..
    edited March 2013
    *Soon capital ships start forming up and the screeching rips through the comm and PACES.. As the Aliens begin hitting Blake and the forces present their screeching disabling the newtypes... One forms into a bladed vessel and rams an Iconain ship and begins assimilation..*

Blake: AH!

PACES, reset... comms...

PACES: St-- st--stand...b-- b-- by...

*The Comms and PACES shut down before coming back online on a much lower frequency, as well as after recalibrating the shields to deflect the transmissions.*

Blake: Okay! Now I'm vexed!

*He forms 2 nano-pulse blades from the top of his gauntlets and starts tearing the Fighters apart.*

Jacob, little hand?! These things are still adapting to my--

Hold on...

*He notices that the fighters are having a harder time adapting to the nano-pulse, and that he's cutting them up like butter. He targets his micro-torps again and fires, tearing through the fighters again.*

ALRIGHT! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

*He turns around as a wing of fighters surrounds him.*

A wing of fighters? Really?

EAT PLASMA!

*He fires his Phaser Gatlings and Micro-Torps angain before darting out of the way, gutting the fighters with his blades as he dodges them. He grabs one fighter and rips the wing off, throwing it at another, tearing them apart.*

Yo, Jacob, how long do you think this'll hold?!
    edited March 2013
    *Then another large chunk pops off and forms into a captial ship with wrapping tentacles grabs another Iconian ship ripping the ship apart as if angry but older and more deft to space combat.*
    edited March 2013
    *The grab leaves smaller ones on the hands and they begin to wreak havoc on PACES as it starts reacting badly to the heavy flow of information..*

*OOC: TOuching them is a bad no no.*
    edited March 2013
    *Then another large chunk pops off and forms into a captial ship with wrapping tentacles grabs another Iconian ship ripping the ship apart as if angry but older and more deft to space combat.*

*The Dor'kat'a comes about and fires its Main Gun on the ship, the third shot killing it.*

OOC: No, you're not allowed to kill Taragi off...
    edited March 2013
    *James watching as 10 Iconian vessels start turning on the rest as silver colored... *

James: Oh... *&^*(..... Sam... Jacob better come up with something fast... Because We can't keep this up... Taragi and his bunch are losing the edge..
    edited March 2013
    *The Dor'kat'a comes about and fires its Main Gun on the ship, the third shot killing it.*

OOC: No, you're not allowed to kill Taragi off...

OOC: No I leave that up to you... But they are gaining the upper hand.*
    edited March 2013
    *The grab leaves smaller ones on the hands and they begin to wreak havoc on PACES as it starts reacting badly to the heavy flow of information..*

*OOC: TOuching them is a bad no no.*

OOC: Noted. But the nano-pulses are okay. Technically, it's energy, not physical contact.

*Blake lets go and fires his hand-phaser, destroying the fighter.*

Blakes: PACES, reset! NOW!

*PACES resets, leaving Blake down to his palm phasers and gatlings for a minute. PACES comes back online.*

Jacob, don't touch the fighters! I almost lost PACES there!

*He continues to destroy the fighters, using his nano-pulse blades and other weapons.*

OOC: Well, he IS called Armada.
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: There is a riddle to beating these things but not going to spoil it.. Saving it for later.. Just waiting for Jacob's counter measure which will work some...*
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: get away from them. Let your system reset.

He heads quickly to where Blake is and starts firing away with his mini phaser canons.

Jacob: Roland have the harvest prepare to fire the subspace torpedoe. Blake we need to draw as many of them as we can here. When that torpedoe fires the subspace rift will rip Nything near it apart.
    edited March 2013
    OOC: Noted. But the nano-pulses are okay. Technically, it's energy, not physical contact.

*Blake lets go and fires his hand-phaser, destroying the fighter.*

Blakes: PACES, reset! NOW!

*PACES resets, leaving Blake down to his palm phasers and gatlings for a minute. PACES comes back online.*

Jacob, don't touch the fighters! I almost lost PACES there!

*He continues to destroy the fighters, using his nano-pulse blades and other weapons.*

OOC: Well, he IS called Armada.

OOC: Yeah but since it touched guess what..

*Another small form breaks off of the orb and forms into something pure silver... A suit.. and begins attacking Armada and brutally*
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: get away from them. Let your system reset.

He heads quickly to where Blake is and starts firing away with his mini phaser canons.

Jacob: Roland have the harvest prepare to fire the subspace torpedoe. Blake we need to draw as many of them as we can here. When that torpedoe fires the subspace rift will rip Nything near it apart.

*Another break off but form of a small chip rams into Jacob's arm and begins assimilation... *

*OOC: Giving a chance for Logan to mess with later...(Extremis in a way..)*