test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    James: He only confirmed what I saw... Luckily.. their fault was in causing my children's power to be so great that even the mighty Q look at them amused and interested...

It seems I leave things in proper hands... I won't live long... My disease will take me... but Q took care of the epidemic problem...

Sam: Hey, don't talk like that. We'll figure something out. We always do. You're going to make it.

Your kids have already lost their mother. I won't let them lose their father too.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Sam: Hey, don't talk like that. We'll figure something out. We always do. You're going to make it.

Your kids have already lost their mother. I won't let them lose their father too.

James: *Laughs discomfort as his darkened eyes open..* You forget preborn they already know us and we will always be a part of them... Miranda is there and she is happy.. waiting eagerly for me. They will need people Sam... I want the alliance to care for them... But please listen to me and wise council... The problem is not just the Dominion or these new aliens but our powerful people that don't want their influence to wain... Be wary of your high command just like they caused the assassin to react quickly...

They are most likely inflitrated..

Preston and Angel Halo must be found and discovered for their intent... It is the sole thing blocking my vision..
    edited March 2013
    James: *Laughs discomfort as his darkened eyes open..* You forget preborn they already know us and we will always be a part of them... Miranda is there and she is happy.. waiting eagerly for me. They will need people Sam... I want the alliance to care for them... But please listen to me and wise council... The problem is not just the Dominion or these new aliens but our powerful people that don't want their influence to wain... Be wary of your high command just like they caused the assassin to react quickly...

They are most likely inflitrated..

Preston and Angel Halo must be found and discovered for their intent... It is the sole thing blocking my vision..

Sam: I've been watching Military Command for years, James. I won't stop now.

*The door opens and Sam helps James to Sickbay.*

James, I give you my word, I won't let anything happen to them. I'll make sure they're raised well.

And, I swear on my life, I will do whatever it takes to stop Preston. I'll find out what his plan is, and I'll stop it. I promise.

*They walk into Sickbay, and Sam sits him on a Bio-bed. She waves to Doctor Mamora.*

Doctor.

*She looks at James.*

James, I need to know something.

Did you ever forgive him? Did you ever forgive Preston for what happened to Firie?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 UTC (15 hours).*
    edited March 2013
    Sam: I've been watching Military Command for years, James. I won't stop now.

*The door opens and Sam helps James to Sickbay.*

James, I give you my word, I won't let anything happen to them. I'll make sure they're raised well.

And, I swear on my life, I will do whatever it takes to stop Preston. I'll find out what his plan is, and I'll stop it. I promise.

*They walk into Sickbay, and Sam sits him on a Bio-bed. She waves to Doctor Mamora.*

Doctor.

*She looks at James.*

James, I need to know something.

Did you ever forgive him? Did you ever forgive Preston for what happened to Firie?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 UTC (15 hours).*

James: I did... I wonder if he ever forgave me... Doubtful.. But what I can't stand by for is what he fails to see and save him from himself... I want to see what Angel Halo has in store...

This is between me and him... and it needs to end...

*James strains... as the doctor works to make something to ease him and works on his suit...*

By the way I am not dying right now consider it as my last request that I must see this through no matter my condition...

OOC: James' isn't dying right now but just solidifying that his major role in this is nearing its end...
    edited March 2013
    *Doctor Mamora hails for Admiral Halsey as he needs his help in make a suit more inclined for the ailing Admiral.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jacob lies silently on the bio bed as the doc sits at his desk looking at the readings and the recent reports.

Suddenly a blue field surrounds jacob

the doctor jumps up

EMH: sickbay to security! we have a situation down here.

macos soon arrive in the sickbay as sarah is not far behind

Sarah: report

EMH: i cant scan it and jacob is inside it thats your report

inside Jacob opens his eyes and stands up

Jacob: where am i?

A figure soon appears

Jacob: Who are you

Librarian: I am the guardian known as the librarian my husbanded was the diadact. The one who brought the empire to your galaxy. And now the one known as preston threatens to destroy the galaxy with his plan. He does not know it but his plan will weaken your galaxy to much to deal with the coming storm.

Jacob: We already knew most this why tell me now after we already know this.

Librarian: because you do not know everything. Preston is not fully aware whsat damage he will cause when he goes forward with his plan. If he did i believe he would try to unite everyone before going to his current extreme.

the librarian looks at jacob saddeness in her face

Librarian: I am going to give you the last give i can give humanity. I have watched your race grow i have watched you make mistakes but come back stronger then ever before. But this current turn of events i fear could destroy your race and all life in the galaxy. So i give you what i can. This device was meant to help your people. But the original owner was not going to use it properly. This device shows you the location of all our ancient technology and its real time locations. I also give you this the second tesserect which you will use to defend your self if preston will still not listen. You now have all you need to defend your galaxy. You all must unite against the coming danger or it will be to late. Now go and use what ive given you

Jacob soon re appears in sick bay looking around confused and somewhat dazed

Sarah: Jacob what happened.

Jacob: looks down at the rock that the librarian had given

Jaocb: take this down to science lab and have them hook this up to the warp core.

Sarah: are you going to tell me what happened

Jacob: im not sure i can. follow me

they soon are in jacobs quarters
    jacob is soon powering up another suit. as he steps in it powers up and as his chest piece glows as the tesseract shard in his chest powers the suit sarah notices for the first time how it makes his iris go from brown to grey.

Sarah: what are you going to do?

Jacob: try to talk preston out of what he is going to do.

Sarah: he will kill you when you get close!

Jacob: I have to try I dont have a choice now

Sarah: promise me you will return

Jacob: I will

Jacob looks at her for a moment then steps away as his suit surrounds him again and he soon vanishes

jacob soon reappears above earth watching it from a distance it still looks so peaceful and calm.

Jacob: President Preston this is Admiral Jacob Halsey of the USS Harvest I request me meet in person there is something we must discuss. It concerns the sefety of the galaxy. I will await your reply.

OOC: i know this was long i had planned on making it much longer actually but trimmed down the librarians discussion with jacob.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob lies silently on the bio bed as the doc sits at his desk looking at the readings and the recent reports.

Suddenly a blue field surrounds jacob

the doctor jumps up

EMH: sickbay to security! we have a situation down here.

macos soon arrive in the sickbay as sarah is not far behind

Sarah: report

EMH: i cant scan it and jacob is inside it thats your report

inside Jacob opens his eyes and stands up

Jacob: where am i?

A figure soon appears

Jacob: Who are you

Librarian: I am the guardian known as the librarian my husbanded was the diadact. The one who brought the empire to your galaxy. And now the one known as preston threatens to destroy the galaxy with his plan. He does not know it but his plan will weaken your galaxy to much to deal with the coming storm.

Jacob: We already knew most this why tell me now after we already know this.

Librarian: because you do not know everything. Preston is not fully aware whsat damage he will cause when he goes forward with his plan. If he did i believe he would try to unite everyone before going to his current extreme.

the librarian looks at jacob saddeness in her face

Librarian: I am going to give you the last give i can give humanity. I have watched your race grow i have watched you make mistakes but come back stronger then ever before. But this current turn of events i fear could destroy your race and all life in the galaxy. So i give you what i can. This device was meant to help your people. But the original owner was not going to use it properly. This device shows you the location of all our ancient technology and its real time locations. I also give you this the second tesserect which you will use to defend your self if preston will still not listen. You now have all you need to defend your galaxy. You all must unite against the coming danger or it will be to late. Now go and use what ive given you

Jacob soon re appears in sick bay looking around confused and somewhat dazed

Sarah: Jacob what happened.

Jacob: looks down at the rock that the librarian had given

Jaocb: take this down to science lab and have them hook this up to the warp core.

Sarah: are you going to tell me what happened

Jacob: im not sure i can. follow me

they soon are in jacobs quarters
    jacob is soon powering up another suit. as he steps in it powers up and as his chest piece glows as the tesseract shard in his chest powers the suit sarah notices for the first time how it makes his iris go from brown to grey.

Sarah: what are you going to do?

Jacob: try to talk preston out of what he is going to do.

Sarah: he will kill you when you get close!

Jacob: I have to try I dont have a choice now

Sarah: promise me you will return

Jacob: I will

Jacob looks at her for a moment then steps away as his suit surrounds him again and he soon vanishes

jacob soon reappears above earth watching it from a distance it still looks so peaceful and calm.

Jacob: President Preston this is Admiral Jacob Halsey of the USS Harvest I request me meet in person there is something we must discuss. It concerns the sefety of the galaxy. I will await your reply.

OOC: i know this was long i had planned on making it much longer actually but trimmed down the librarians discussion with jacob.

*OOC: I think the only one that does know what Angel Halo will do is probably Q... And myself.. Just don't sweat it ok.. It will work out... The Shedai is not all knowing as its true purpose was even away from the diadect and her people.

Besides Jacob has a call he has to take...*
    edited March 2013
    James: I did... I wonder if he ever forgave me... Doubtful.. But what I can't stand by for is what he fails to see and save him from himself... I want to see what Angel Halo has in store...

This is between me and him... and it needs to end...

*James strains... as the doctor works to make something to ease him and works on his suit...*

By the way I am not dying right now consider it as my last request that I must see this through no matter my condition...

OOC: James' isn't dying right now but just solidifying that his major role in this is nearing its end...

Sam: You've got it.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon sounds. Sam taps her combadge.*

Bridge, report.

David *over comm*: We've received new orders, captain. We're to rendezvous with the U.S.S. Freedom and the rest of the Fleet at Beta Durani.

Sam: Set the course.

David *over comm*: Captain, it's the ENTIRE fleet. Every ship we could spare. Something big's happening.

Sam: Get us there, maximum speed.

David *over comm*: Aye, Captain.

Sam: I've got to go.

*Sam walks out of Sickbay and heads to the Bridge.

Beta Durani. A fleet of Federation, Republic, Klingon, Reman and Breen ships (Thor'el's forces) are in orbit. A fleet of Tholian ships are also joining the formation, as are the Iconian loyalists.

R.S.S. Titan, Bridge. Ramez is watching the viewscreen.*

Ramez: All ships, be advised, we are on rapid response duty. If Preston makes his move, we go in full force!

Comm Officer: Sir, the Republic, Excalibur and Dresden have responded. They're on their way at top speed and should be here in 2-3 hours.

Ramez: Alright, thank you Lieutenant.
    edited March 2013
    Sam: You've got it.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon sounds. Sam taps her combadge.*

Bridge, report.

David *over comm*: We've received new orders, captain. We're to rendezvous with the U.S.S. Freedom and the rest of the Fleet at Beta Durani.

Sam: Set the course.

David *over comm*: Captain, it's the ENTIRE fleet. Every ship we could spare. Something big's happening.

Sam: Get us there, maximum speed.

David *over comm*: Aye, Captain.

Sam: I've got to go.

*Sam walks out of Sickbay and heads to the Bridge.

Beta Durani. A fleet of Federation, Republic, Klingon, Reman and Breen ships (Thor'el's forces) are in orbit. A fleet of Tholian ships are also joining the formation, as are the Iconian loyalists.

R.S.S. Titan, Bridge. Ramez is watching the viewscreen.*

Ramez: All ships, be advised, we are on rapid response duty. If Preston makes his move, we go in full force!

Comm Officer: Sir, the Republic, Excalibur and Dresden have responded. They're on their way at top speed and should be here in 2-3 hours.

Ramez: Alright, thank you Lieutenant.

*OOC: Still massively outnumbered... As you will see... You mean Iconian Rebels.*

*Dorman looks outside his view port... 2400 ships... The doubt is well known as is what exactly the weapon does..*

Dorman: Admiral Ramez are you certain you wish to proceed with the present amount of ships... We have only rough estimates of how large this structure is... and I am sure you have viewed them... As well as the defense network.. I am asking for what the plan is...
    edited March 2013
    *James comes on the comm channel*

James: *voice even more haggard * We will be entering the field split up as to be sure there is not a cannon on this superstructure... But given the massive carriers in the way and their firepower and a rough estimate of their firepower and fighters... We will be hard pressed to find a weak point...

Once we do break through we will have our ground units find a LZ and enter the structure at several points... The resistance will be heavily against us. But we need to knock out what we think is the main power supply... If it is not.... then the plan is shot...
    edited March 2013
    *OOC: Still massively outnumbered... As you will see... You mean Iconian Rebels.*

*Dorman looks outside his view port... 2400 ships... The doubt is well known as is what exactly the weapon does..*

Dorman: Admiral Ramez are you certain you wish to proceed with the present amount of ships... We have only rough estimates of how large this structure is... and I am sure you have viewed them... As well as the defense network.. I am asking for what the plan is...

OOC: No, Taragi's people are Loyalists. The Empire is supporting the Alliance. The Rebels are the ones supplying aid to Preston and violating Iconian High Command's Orders.
    edited March 2013
    OOC: No, Taragi's people are Loyalists. The Empire is supporting the Alliance. The Rebels are the ones supplying aid to Preston and violating Iconian High Command's Orders.

OOC: Ok.. That is fine...
    edited March 2013

Ramez: We still have another half of the Republic Fleet and our 'new allies' on the way.

We'll launch an attack on Angel Halo simultaneously, the second Preston makes his move.

*Earth, Military Headquarters. Preston sees 2 Rebel Fleets break off from the Front Lines and fall back from Tellar Prime and Tazi, to Traelus and Regulus.

At Beta Durani...*

James: *voice even more haggard * We will be entering the field split up as to be sure there is not a cannon on this superstructure... But given the massive carriers in the way and their firepower and a rough estimate of their firepower and fighters... We will be hard pressed to find a weak point...

Once we do break through we will have our ground units find a LZ and enter the structure at several points... The resistance will be heavily against us. But we need to knock out what we think is the main power supply... If it is not.... then the plan is shot...

Ramez: Admiral Allen, with respect, you have been out of the loop in the preparations for this attack. If you'll come aboard, I can go over the attack plan with you.
    edited March 2013

Jacob: James we know what one of the power supplies are. Hawk and the rest of the team will remember it im sure. also im sending you a gift. should help you get though at least this battle in one piece. If you hadnt gotten my report yet we have 450 breen ships with the harvest and her battle group. I know its not alot but its better then nothing. Im putting Captain Devon in command of the harvest for the time being While A ship mey not be able to slip into the station there sensors wont pick up a single person. Or a small group. I suggest the team be assembled and meet me at the following cordinates. May give us the edge we need if we can start causing some problems there.Dont worry im sure they will all be more then willing to come help.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2013
    Ramez: We still have another half of the Republic Fleet and our 'new allies' on the way.

We'll launch an attack on Angel Halo simultaneously, the second Preston makes his move.

*Earth, Military Headquarters. Preston sees 2 Rebel Fleets break off from the Front Lines and fall back from Tellar Prime and Tazi, to Traelus and Regulus.

At Beta Durani...*

Ramez: Admiral Allen, with respect, you have been out of the loop in the preparations for this attack. If you'll come aboard, I can go over the attack plan with you.

James: *Gives Ramez a inquisitive look as his new found telepathy pours through* Do enlighten me Ramez... as I arrive..
    edited March 2013
    On the harvest Captain Archer Devon stands on the bridge reading over the battle plans. It is bold and they will all have to be ready at a moments notice. The crew is ready though. Pilots are in there ships ready to launch ground asult teams are prepping for there missions as the ship is running through simulations roland keeps devon up to speed on fleet movements and positions.

Devon: roland bring up cluster 8 sector 90.4

Roland : bringing up now

Devon: also have battle groups Majestic and Domino meet up and mobilize eve3ry one as battle group delta.

Roland: Aye sir sending orders now. Sir im picking up lots of activity all over the place.

Devon: thats because everything will boil down to this moment roland we eiher win and live or we lose and we die.
    edited March 2013
    Jacob: James we know what one of the power supplies are. Hawk and the rest of the team will remember it im sure. also im sending you a gift. should help you get though at least this battle in one piece. If you hadnt gotten my report yet we have 450 breen ships with the harvest and her battle group. I know its not alot but its better then nothing. Im putting Captain Devon in command of the harvest for the time being While A ship mey not be able to slip into the station there sensors wont pick up a single person. Or a small group. I suggest the team be assembled and meet me at the following cordinates. May give us the edge we need if we can start causing some problems there.Dont worry im sure they will all be more then willing to come help.

*James looks at him and sheepishly smiles Should be interesting..*

James: I sensed them joining but the Tholians... well... I have my doubts as to their true purpose...
    edited March 2013
    *James looks at him and sheepishly smiles Should be interesting..*

James: I sensed them joining but the Tholians... well... I have my doubts as to their true purpose...

jacob: I have no idea what the tholians are going to do.Nor right now do i really care. We have the bigger problem to deal with so right now id be happy for all the help we can get.

Secures the channel

Jacob: James your ship doctor ask that i find you a better suit so i sent the one i had been working on. It should help you. Thats the best one i have right now.
    edited March 2013
    jacob: I have no idea what the tholians are going to do.Nor right now do i really care. We have the bigger problem to deal with so right now id be happy for all the help we can get.

Secures the channel

Jacob: James your ship doctor ask that i find you a better suit so i sent the one i had been working on. It should help you. Thats the best one i have right now.

*As james and Mamora slip James into it, James feels a bit better but he is still legally blind... *

James: *Mentally* How am I to fight... without sight...

*His son interrupts*

Son: Father...

Use My eyes for the time being

James: What?

Son: Use them father... I won't be harmed by it...

*Soon his son's fresh vision takes over his but he can see now..*
    edited March 2013
    Devon: All hands i want everyone to be at battle stations bring the whole ship up to full combat alert.Once we hear that they have begun the attack we will move in the breen will jump at the same time we do.
    edited March 2013
    James: *Gives Ramez a inquisitive look as his new found telepathy pours through* Do enlighten me Ramez... as I arrive..

*Sam walks into the veiwscreen's view.*

Sam: Actually, Admiral, I would like to have a look at this strategy as well. The Situation Room here is ideal for that.

Ramez: Very well, Captain. I'll beam over.

*5 minutes later. R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. Ramez is showing Sam and Allen a map of the Alpha Quadrant, with Angel Halo's location marked, as well as their position, and Deep Space Nine.*

The 2nd and 3rd Fleets have pulled back to Traelus and Regulus. Once we reach the border, they will make strikes deep into enemy territory *Shows the 2nd and 3rd Fleets advancing on Tazi and Celes. * They'll then split up into groups and make Sortie runs.

We hope this will catch Preston off guard so we can hit Angel Halo when he doesn't expect it. It'll be a 2-pronged Assault. We'll strike the System from the 'South', while Daroun's Fleet attacks from the 'East'. With any luck, we'll catch them so anaware that we can break their outer defences quickly. After that, it's going to be a gruelling battle to reach the facility.

Sam: Which is why we're calling Councillor Odo for assistance?

Ramez: With any luck, the Dominion's support will turn the tide. The Tholians are also devoting limited forces to the operation, as are the Breen, as you saw outside. Thor'el is putting his career on the line by keeping these ships here, but we hope it'll be enough.

If it's not, then we need to pray that the Iconian 5th Fleet can get past the Synthesiser Blockade over Lanco II and Gate to us.

Sam: That's what I don't get. The Synthesisers are blocking the Gateway, but the Rebel Iconians are still making those supply runs, and not from that gate. they must have another one somewhere.

Ramez: First Commander Taragi's got a Scouting Party investigating that possibility, but right now, this is our priority.

Once we reach orbit, we'll use Photon Torpedoes to bombard the facility from orbit. It won't do a lot of damage, but it'll serve as a distraction while our Ground Forces land.

Thoughts?
    edited March 2013
    Thor'El stands abord his bridge looking out at the fleet. He recieved the report that no more support would arrive after a turn in politics.He has already decided that he will deal with it when and if he returns.

Officer: Sir the fleet is ready as soon as the federation ship gives the word we will warp out when they do.

Thor'El: very good keep me posted on to what is going on as soon as we know something.
    edited March 2013
    Tal stands aboard the bridge of his super carrier in front of the massive station.He questions the amount of ship put into its defense but will follow the orders he received.

He looks around his officers all doing there job swiftly and silently. but he can feel there unease. And he cant help but feel the same after listening to prestons speech Tal has felt uneasy. But there i nothing to be done about it. He has been given his task. To defend this station at all cost and he will make sure it is defended.
    edited March 2013
    *Sam walks into the veiwscreen's view.*

Sam: Actually, Admiral, I would like to have a look at this strategy as well. The Situation Room here is ideal for that.

Ramez: Very well, Captain. I'll beam over.

*5 minutes later. R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. Ramez is showing Sam and Allen a map of the Alpha Quadrant, with Angel Halo's location marked, as well as their position, and Deep Space Nine.*

The 2nd and 3rd Fleets have pulled back to Traelus and Regulus. Once we reach the border, they will make strikes deep into enemy territory *Shows the 2nd and 3rd Fleets advancing on Tazi and Celes. * They'll then split up into groups and make Sortie runs.

We hope this will catch Preston off guard so we can hit Angel Halo when he doesn't expect it. It'll be a 2-pronged Assault. We'll strike the System from the 'South', while Daroun's Fleet attacks from the 'East'. With any luck, we'll catch them so anaware that we can break their outer defences quickly. After that, it's going to be a gruelling battle to reach the facility.

Sam: Which is why we're calling Councillor Odo for assistance?

Ramez: With any luck, the Dominion's support will turn the tide. The Tholians are also devoting limited forces to the operation, as are the Breen, as you saw outside. Thor'el is putting his career on the line by keeping these ships here, but we hope it'll be enough.

If it's not, then we need to pray that the Iconian 5th Fleet can get past the Synthesiser Blockade over Lanco II and Gate to us.

Sam: That's what I don't get. The Synthesisers are blocking the Gateway, but the Rebel Iconians are still making those supply runs, and not from that gate. they must have another one somewhere.

Ramez: First Commander Taragi's got a Scouting Party investigating that possibility, but right now, this is our priority.

Once we reach orbit, we'll use Photon Torpedoes to bombard the facility from orbit. It won't do a lot of damage, but it'll serve as a distraction while our Ground Forces land.

Thoughts?

James: *His new suit a greyish black as he looks at the map his son's vision placed there*

Son: *Mentally* The man is a fool thinking he can get the Dominion to help they are not concerned with helping either side... Plus his plan for distraction will fail miserably..

James: Ramez don't take Preston for a fool. He does have support from the liquid metal beings from history... I would expect him to use them... Our weapons given their destructive power still won't do much to them but annoy them..

This fleet *as he points to the second and third* you have most likely sent to their deaths... As they will simpley make the enemy force much more deadly... and larger.. Those asteroids * points to them as they are by Tazi and Celes* are not asteroids... It is them...

Preston knows this tactic and expects it..

The Dominion I expect will be trying to gain influence and probably trying to clash with the Synthesizers over territory... and eagerly waiting to see what happens in this battle.

What we need is a distraction that will not see the destruction of the 2nd and 3rd fleets but see their distraction actually do what is intended... As for bombarding the facility we have been tracking those transport movements of Shedai and Iconian transports and the disappearance of entire Newtype populations in entire systems.. I suspect that he has moved them here and is either using them as hostages and ground forces...

We have no idea as to how the defense on the station are they may have strong enough shielding or orbital weapon platforms...
    edited March 2013
    Tal stands aboard the bridge of his super carrier in front of the massive station.He questions the amount of ship put into its defense but will follow the orders he received.

He looks around his officers all doing there job swiftly and silently. but he can feel there unease. And he cant help but feel the same after listening to prestons speech Tal has felt uneasy. But there i nothing to be done about it. He has been given his task. To defend this station at all cost and he will make sure it is defended.

Preston: Commander Tal has Species 9042 been sent in position tailing the enemy fleets? Also have your men in position...
    edited March 2013
    James: *His new suit a greyish black as he looks at the map his son's vision placed there*

Son: *Mentally* The man is a fool thinking he can get the Dominion to help they are not concerned with helping either side... Plus his plan for distraction will fail miserably..

James: Ramez don't take Preston for a fool. He does have support from the liquid metal beings from history... I would expect him to use them... Our weapons given their destructive power still won't do much to them but annoy them..

This fleet *as he points to the second and third* you have most likely sent to their deaths... As they will simpley make the enemy force much more deadly... and larger.. Those asteroids * points to them as they are by Tazi and Celes* are not asteroids... It is them...

The Dominion I expect will be trying to gain influence and probably trying to clash with the Synthesizers over territory... and eagerly waiting to see what happens in this battle.

What we need is a distraction that will not see the destruction of the 2nd and 3rd fleets but see their distraction actually do what is intended... As for bombarding the facility we have been tracking those transport movements of Shedai and Iconian transports and the disappearance of entire Newtype populations in entire systems.. I suspect that he has moved them here and is either using them as hostages and ground forces...

We have no idea as to how the defense on the station are they may have strong enough shielding or orbital weapon platforms...

Captain Devon: Admiral with all due respect he is right.If Preston is using those things we are going to need a way to counter them before we attack. I am all for an assult but i want to know it will mean something and not be a waste of lives. Because if those things are there and we dont have a way to counter them im not ordering any of my ships to go there.
    edited March 2013
    Preston: Commander Tal has Species 9042 been sent in position tailing the enemy fleets? Also have your men in position...

Tal: Species 9042 is ready to the enemy sensors they will appear to be a simple asteroid field. my ships are in position and ground troops are ready for an attack. The rebels will not reach the station.
    edited March 2013
    Captain Devon: Admiral with all due respect he is right.If Preston is using those things we are going to need a way to counter them before we attack. I am all for an assult but i want to know it will mean something and not be a waste of lives. Because if those things are there and we dont have a way to counter them im not ordering any of my ships to go there.

James: Given their assimilation of a few of our vessels at Kessel 3 we know they know of our defenses and how to counteract them.
    edited March 2013
    Tal: Species 9042 is ready to the enemy sensors they will appear to be a simple asteroid field. my ships are in position and ground troops are ready for an attack. The rebels will not reach the station.

Preston: Good Commander... Do not fret all will go as I have seen and planned.. *his eyes have gone a deep metallic blue as there is the same cinnamon smelling compound next to him.*
    edited March 2013

Ramez: The 2nd and 3rd Fleets haven't left yet, so if you have a suggestion, i'd be glad to hear it.

Sam: What about Aldebaran?

Ramez: It's pretty heavily defended.

Sam: Our last intel on the system was a month ago, and one of General Sun Tzu's tactics was to "attack where your enemy least expects it". He expects us to move through the lightly defended systems, so strike a heavily defended one. Preston's forces won't expect it, and the 2nd and 3rd Fleets will still be able to get through and split up.

Ramez: Good idea, Captain. As for the System's defences, we don't have much intel, and I wouldn't expect it until we reach the target. We don't have time for a scouting mission.

We can send a scout 6 hours ahead of us, to get the sensor data, but it'll mean moving the 2nd and 3rd Fleets Distraction forward as well. If we have them attack Aldebaran, I'd rather they have more time.

Sam: Admiral, I helped the Federation test the Aldebaran Defences. If anyone can get through...

Ramez: I need you here Captain.

However, Captain Forrester was with you on the mission.

Sam: He knows just as much as I do.

Ramez: Very well. I'll have the Matthew Neilson rendezvous with the 3rd fleet.

Admiral Allen, the Dominion are moving as we speak. They should be arriving at the Idran System any moment now. I have Councillor Odo's personal assurances on that.