Install Arc

Having Trouble Logging In?

Comments

• sundercommandersundercommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Now it's working.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok, so I got logged in but in order to do so I had to reset my password, now it's telling me that the server is down.
  • crackerloc1crackerloc1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    this is weird, was having authentification prob, that stopped, now it says servers down, but is downloading a 4 gig patch?? also had to change my password for authentification prob 2 stop.
  • khalprimekhalprime Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Oh well, at least i know now that the "unable to authenticate" is not an issue with my account, just maintenance. Guess its time to watch Alphas 2x12 now lol
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Servers are down.
    Enyone now how long?
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • chrisknight44chrisknight44 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well look at that! It now says the server status is down.
    edited October 2012
    khalprime wrote: »
    Oh well, at least i know now that the "unable to authenticate" is not an issue with my account, just maintenance. Guess its time to watch Alphas 2x12 now lol

Me too, except the Alphas

76561198045166665.png
  • huesoparkerhuesoparker Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well that's TRIBBLE. Uploaded the patch, but now get the error message of "Server closed for maintenance", and then bumped back to main screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There has to be more in the patch than what they are posting up if it's that large...
  • daktyloidaktyloi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still down? wtf? :mad:
    edited October 2012
    it's GREEN!!

76561198045166665.png
  • korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    :eek: Oh no.... Crying. :D
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ok its not me now that i see people having the same issue and i think the patch crashed the system because of the bugs on the game they never have fixed on it and the bugs that the patch created but idk for sure
  • nivek9887nivek9887 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ...right in the middle of cure space elite it logged me out gave me the unable to authenticate then server went down......
  • arch220arch220 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well now it let me log in just fine it said the server was offline but let me in game anyways. Somethings acting stranger then usual.
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wellthe "Unable to Authenticate" message has been fixed, now I'm having a problem when I click "Engage" instead of the game loading and listing my charactors I get kicked to the login screen with a message that says "Servers are closed for maintenance"!! I thought that was done hours ago.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Did the Breen attack San Fransisco again..?

Or maybe the Borg assimilated Cryptic...
  • hatakeyamahatakeyama Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still down and still unable to auth... :confused:

Any news available?
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And now it's working again, I hope it stays up.....yea, that's what she said! LOL
  • strider25strider25 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    seriously folks you closed the maint thread 4+ hrs ago, if your running maint, the least you could do was post to let us know, i spent the last hr trying to log, sure it was MY issue, but obviously not.
    It takes 3 seconds to re-open maint thread and give us some info, i have about 3 months in and was about to cough up the cash for lifetime, but if we don't run things any better than this, I'm keeping my money, get your s**T together. we pay your salaries the least we deserve is a little information!!!!
  • speedofheatspeedofheat Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeah now working again for me as well
    y3m-yM6W2jBAA7NpYi95PewTOHD9vSNpFGl3huKvuKsGif7jH9lBSYRtnx-AxOUzQw00u0SrjnMeAt0McFsPmCC2FoawxgX3ZON4Ork7H39MCRYsgBUn0QYSADDqYpB6wB5twq-_jNOp7AdrNeItQjiXChE9kwGvBsqc-vTz7oj3YM?width=660&height=198&cropmode=none
  • arch220arch220 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Server seems to be working. I did finally get in though it still said the server was offline. Sorry I cant provide more help for those still having trouble, far as I can tell its just being difficult.
  • robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its working for me now!
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    its working now for now
  • mrsinister82mrsinister82 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah rather an odd one this today i must say, after the patch all seemed fine. Then logging out and attempting to log back in on another character it was sudden death, Unable to authenticate for about 40mins of trying here and there, then server status died came back on and greeted me with a further 4000Mb patch. Just about to try get back in myself now its finished, fingers crossed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bmoviequeenbmoviequeen Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    All was fine for me too. It updated fine, played for a few hours, then I logged out to switch to my alt and then couldn't log in again. Everytime I tried it said 'unable to authenticate. I decided id just verify my game files to be sure, and steam was unable to verify 9 files that amounted to a 5GB patch. So i waited for that to finish and was able to log in again. Then sto decided to throw a huge 7GB patch at me..and I have no idea why?! Isn't that near on the entire game? Well, Im still waiting for this to finish patching..again.. keep ya posted. If anyone has any idea what the hell is goin on, a quick message would be much appreciated.
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ..Yay, it's broken YET AGAIN. -.-'
    Account servers, hellooo?
    pTTNy7x.png
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    think someone needs to give the account server hamster another nudge....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • odred1odred1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    same done a 3222 mb patch and still unable to authenticate
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    think someone needs to give the account server hamster another nudge....

LoL yeah I got that message plus another one "You are attempting to connect via the proxy server. Proxy Server has been disabled."

Ironically I never use the method to go that route unless it is speaking of the main proxy that majority of us all connect through to login... I guess a fancy way of the universe getting tired of cut and paste :)

Edit: There must have been a typo when it said General Server Stability maintenance. It was suppossed to say General Server Instability Maintenance. LOL
This discussion has been closed.