What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Having Trouble Logging In?

Comments

• Options
    vanyelalthorvanyelalthor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey mustoflostmycherry ...er ...excuse me ...mustachemav, my post wasn't about how special I am, it was a valid point on how some of us that spend real world money on a service, should expect that paid for service to be available when we call upon it. I started out on STO as a free-player, enjoyed it to the point that I made the decision to become a lifer.
  • Options
    anniejuneanniejune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mr. Entitlement:

Didn't your last post state you are leaving STO if you don't get instant access? Why are you still here ? Welcome to the internet.

Door is that way
    >
  • Options
    cptmbateman79cptmbateman79 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My fleet is about to mutiny against me :P
  • Options
    vanyelalthorvanyelalthor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    FYI anniejune, I am in the game now, thank you for pointing out where the virtual door was, have a nice evening.
  • Options
    adjschulz222adjschulz222 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah me too...:cool:...I'm # whatever in line...:confused:...What is this? Wow, I'm so glad that Perfect World took over...nice job guys :mad: :(
  • Options
    wlc355wlc355 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The login issues i'm seeing is there's too much traffic and the servers can't respond in time to players that want to login and play. This can also cause disconnects and extremely high latency making conditions unplayable. The solution that i've seen other online gaming companies implement is add more servers to the game which works out well for them.
  • Options
    frellsmegfrakfrellsmegfrak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After waiting through the queue and then receiving a "Server Not Responding" message, you guys win. Someone else can have my slot of the server; I'll be back to play in a day or two when things die down...
  • Options
    karmapointkarmapoint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Because the server queue (related with the S6 lauch) my queue to log is 2932 of 12240!

And I get a lot of timeout and server not responding.

Well, i have to wait at least 48 hours to log :P

Hey Bran, because the S6 lauch, Crypt/PW can extend Mind and Hearts to whole weekend? Beause S6 lauch is impossible to log :)
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
  • Options
    clannmacclannmac Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After waiting through the queue and then receiving a "Server Not Responding" message, you guys win. Someone else can have my slot of the server; I'll be back to play in a day or two when things die down...

Hey at least you and the apparently thousand or so others actually GOT into a queue - I can't even get past character retrieval!

I am certain the Dominion have something to do with this...
    366400.jpg

Fleet Commander
    Caprica's Revenge
    (...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
  • Options
    bornbaddbornbadd Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yay I am now 1946 in Q ...what the hell ~!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    The queue only go up to silver, but gold can play quickly :rolleyes:

Well, I can understand this, about gold have a better priority, but silver queue never go down :)

Edit: Sorry, now for a miracle of timeout, the my queue is 389 of 8391.

But after some time, silver (me) get a timeout and go to end of queue again :/
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    strykervalmontstrykervalmont Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ok Cryptic, let me start off by saying, that I am a paying Gold Member and have been trying to login to the game all day. I see your website was down and then the game server itself was down briefly. But I still can't login. Not to mention that even when I do get to the character screen, then I have to join a queue before I can login. If memory serves, gold members don't have to go through that.

I love this game and will continue to play it(assuming the login issues are resolved). So please Cryptic, fix it, or/then have someone who knows whats happening explain what went wrong.

Fleet Admiral - Napolean "Stryker" Valmont
    Battle Group MaYHeM
  • Options
    revalahrevalah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Theres a green light on.. but no-ones home...
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Gold have true priority. Two friends of mine, with gold accound tried to log in the same time with me and are playing now.

And I started to try to log 3 hours ago.

and I am playing now :)
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I can't play! It crashes when retrieving characters!
  • Options
    wolfdeuswolfdeus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Having an issue with having to QUE to get on... Are the servers still down?
  • Options
    darkpepsidarkpepsi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Fix servers please!!!!
  • Options
    cuberiscuberis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    they should have fixed the problems before releasing the next season.
    I'm not going to wait for a login number that's usless.
  • Options
    captainberferncaptainberfern Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The problem I had been having apart from now having to queue..when I first joined the queue I was number 3516 out of 3518,a few seconds later I was not at 3515 but something stupid like 3395 out of 3798 or whatever it was and this after waiting 7 hours for maintainance..i though maintainance was to sort out problems not make more
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thru some miracle I've been able to log in, and play smoothly for the last half hour now.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    imarookieimarookie Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am for 3 days in a row unable to login to the game.
    Tried with and without EU proxies. Tried even with VPN Endpoints in UK, Spain (even Iceland!) - still getting "connection to login server timed out".

Normally I wouldnt bother but I just went gold 1 month ago so...
    any advice? (please dont tell me how to check my firewall)
    .o0( The gods of deutsch data recovery have prevailed! The techno will continue. )
  • Options
    zetaophiuchizetaophiuchi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    since the update i now can't even get as far as the launcher, just a count down to the nuber of tries then time out??????
    Is the server still down or is there something else?
  • Options
    danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The game does work but you just need to do the forgot password and log out/then log back in thank you
    I'm so happy :D
  • Options
    markfilamarkfila Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have too much problems to login in the page, i recover the password and i can login now, but in the launcher i still cannot login, its says invalid username or password.

Its seems my perfect world account is erased.
  • Options
    misterspockmisterspock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm trying to login but needs a 1time activation code that I do not receive. My email has not changed. I try to submit a ticket but that page does not exist.
  • Options
    kamikaekamikae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    markfila wrote: »
    I have too much problems to login in the page, i recover the password and i can login now, but in the launcher i still cannot login, its says invalid username or password.

Its seems my perfect world account is erased.

Yeah, have the same problem over here. Whatever...

Enough other games around.
  • Options
    thevoiceofsteve1thevoiceofsteve1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am trying to log in...changed my password...got the email and everything. It tells me:

"invalid username or password"

I'm LOGGED IN TO THIS FORUM with THAT user name AND password.

I'm seeing LOTS of issues in this forum...anyone having that one?

:confused:
  • Options
    captainkillyoucaptainkillyou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am getting the same thing. Changed my PW and everything. Keeps saying "Invalid username or password". UGH!!!!!
  • Options
    nomadamanomadama Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I, also, can get on this site and forum but not through the game launcher. I've reset my password and retrieved my user name (just to make sure I'm using the correct one... it made me choose a new name a few days ago!!!). Perfect World, Cryptic, nothing works.
  • Options
    stoney3kstoney3k Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Anyone else having trouble to get onto STO through eu1.proxy.crypticstudios.com? The proxy keeps timing out on me.

Connecting directly without any proxy seems to work fine.
This discussion has been closed.