test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your worst STF experiance

Comments

• chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My worst STF experiences lately was in Infected Manus.

Some crazy guy who thought he must have been playing some hack and slash game or something just charged ahead as the rest of the team were getting ready. He obviously loved melee and was charging into anything that moved setting off all the trigger lines and needless to say failing the optional for us. The rest of us just played catchup for the rest of the game, of course we had to mop up everything left that "Melee Boy" had decided wasn't worthy of his attention.

At first I thought maybe he was a griefer but amusingly enough at the end of the mission he comments "Seriously learn the trigger lines you noobs." Yeah right thats funy coming from the muppet who charged through them all in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Hope to see you in an STF someday - I use my Fleet Nova (Rhode Island skin) a LOT (though am using my Vesta at the moment, as just obtained the Elite Yellowstone Runabout hangar pets) and don't think I've ever seen another Fleet Nova in an STF.

Fleet alerts, I've seen one or two - but never in STF's.

I hope so too. I'd like to see how you have yours set up.

I'm usually in PublicEliteSTF for STFs. Charlott@stardestroyer001 is the character with the Fleet Nova. :)
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • satanailofhwbgsatanailofhwbg Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't written in this topic in quite a while. :D

Last night was the first time since LoR launch that I did a double facepalm.....twice!
    Recently, I fly almost exclusively my romulan and in KASE I always go to attack position (which in it's own means "Someone cover my probes!") as I have 2x CRF there (not exactly a probe guard skill). Was I with this char, the following events would have led to the failure of the mission with 120% certainty.
    But last time was different - I was in my main sci character with her Fleet HEC and interchangeable elite scorpions and advanced runabouts. Luckily! The cube was dispatched a little slower than usual, then I assumed the guardian role on the right (as I usually do with this chararacter as it has full AoE BOFF layout). I was alone on my side - I cleared the first probes, then the cube and then the transformer.....and then I see "Optional failed!" When I turned the viewport to the other 4, they were shooting at their first spawned cube (this was the first occasion of the double facepalm). I just HAD to ask "Since when does it take 4 people to take care of a cube!?"....and the answer was "Since we're mostly sci!". WTF? I'm a sci too!!! (this was the second facepalm moment.)
    And so on - I carried the instance which almost failed because there were 4 probes almost at the portal with already 6 through - I couldn't catch the first 2, but the others were a few seconds behind.
    So...it obviously means that when you're a sci, you're excused of contributing to the team. Come on, I can guard probes with fleet Sol cannon boat or torpedo boat!

Note: we were 3 science and 2 engineering captains.
  • skywolf73skywolf73 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    People that like to cloak the don, have the teams on occssion that have to fly point blank up too him each and every time he shows up, one time some guy had his sci skill or something he kept trying to fire off flying right up to him and scanning him, could not even break the shields with all the cloaking. not until the guy got popped by the beam of doom then i and the 2 other people that knew wth we were doing dpsd the hell out of him while our hugger was dead waiting to respawn.

and for the record i and think one other on the team asked nicely at first and then rather angrily several times to stay 5 k out from don.

I had one team were 2 or 3 on the team just decided to do the same i bailed on that one were getting so nowhere fast. And we killed the stf up to that part, but my god hit don and these guys would not stop running into him. after like 8 10 min of that i just got out of combat and left.
    edited July 2013
    The 5km+ rule does not apply any more - it's been 2-3 months already. And you want to shoot at her up close because the DHCs do 3 times more damage than shooting at 8-9 km away.
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The 5km+ rule does not apply any more - it's been 2-3 months already. And you want to shoot at her up close because the DHCs do 3 times more damage than shooting at 8-9 km away.

its been literally so long ago, that when you say this ingame, they just think you are so stupid, because the patchnotes are so far down the list, that even if they did bother to search, they would not find it

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
    edited July 2013
    Precisely! I don't even bother to respond on these remarks in chat.

P.S> I need a new toy for my fed and I'm almost certainly skipping the Scimitar (I have a tactical build on a Fleet Ha'feh in progress - turns out quite nicely) - I hope getting the Atrox won't be so bad idea. Not looking for DPS, just to have fun and be able to carry myself (i.e. not a toothless cat). Advanced runabouts and elite scorps is what I have - everything else has been decided. The pets are where I question my intends until we get to T5 Sci (say 2 months).
  • dem613dem613 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have 2 - though probably 1 of mine is the same for everyone - kept losing my connection when LOR 1st came out.

But my 1st worst experience is from a previous bug during the Coliseum episode, when I kept running forward and the bug pushed me back.
  • nikkyvixnikkyvix Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Recently, I joined an IGE via private ESTF queues while trying to pad my Gorn's Mark count in prep for some Tier 5 purchases. There's no discussion in the lobby about anything special with the run to come (which I've come to expect now), so aside from the typical loot rule and ready count we begin.

I beam in to see two others with full Elite gear, one with Optional costuming. Ok, standard stuff by now. Aside from a very minor eye-roll point where the team leader forgets to kick off speaking to the lieutenant prompting me to leave the front gate and go do it myself, things seem to progress normally.

When we reach the second quad with prisoners 3 and 4 however, I notice one guy has a tendency to run ahead and start hitting some drones with Science...before the rooms are cleared. Charge ahead early straight for the workers and clear those, and warn the fellow, in which a brief conversation ensues:

"XXXXX, please don't run ahead before the room is cleared, it triggers the prisoners' assimilation."
    "I was stripping the Elite Drone shields."

...You totally missed the point, I think to myself. So I reply:

"Shield-stripping Elites doesn't stop the Worker drones from assimilating captives. You are triggering them. Stop it."
    "Sorry."

Gasp! An unexpected response! Not *silence* or 'lol whatever', as my jaded mindset feared. He could just be another fresh face not used to the strategy yet, which happens; we all were once. Hope remains. The others make no reaction.

We advance through to the antechamber, captives 9 and 10. The team's killing it up, Borg are melting like butter on a car engine. The room is cleared, someone sets off...a Risian Disco Globe? Err, ok. Maybe it was XXXXX. But then I notice the lack of a green 10/10 and it immediately dawns on me.

Someone neglected beaming out a captive. One of the pro-active team members runs back to try and get it but it wasn't the fastest STF run, time runs out with 9/10, and the Optional fails...meh. Well. It's just 22 Marks. Sucks, but it happens, I guess. I can forgive inattentively forgetting a captive beam-out easier than I can someone Ramboing in. We'll just clear Manus and--

"We have to start over."

...Say wut? :|

"The Optional isn't that important for redoing all of that," I say.
    "YYYYY needs the optional."

I look at the person they're referring to. It's one of the guys wearing elite gear. At this point XXXXX I chastised earlier is even groaning in agreement with me, not wanting to do it over, but the others are in a mix of 'We have to do it' and 'Whatevs'. They are not going to run into the last room to kill Manus without that Optional.

When did they say this was for someone's Optional run? Where was the cry of 'Guys! Be extra careful, I need this optional!' Especially after it was nearly botched by XXXXX? Whatever happened to announcing this TRIBBLE in lobby, or before the timer's kicked off, to make sure everyone's on the same page and on alert?

So they left, and so did I. We had to redo the entire STF for one dude's benefit, got his Optional, and killed Manus. I made my usual 'Good hunting' and left, muttering about such an unnecessary waste of time.

It's at this point that I remember the new reality of STFs post-LoR: There are a ton of fresh people who are ignoring classic STF team etiquette. Announcing what your plan is for the run and checking who has what job is outmoded thanks to impatience, power creep, and general apathy. Had I known this was someone's needed Optional, I myself would have been the checker to make sure it's done right.

If you are reading this thread for cautionary tales, take heed: Talk to your team, don't assume. Let them know when you need something. Because if you don't, you could be wasting their time trying your alternate objectives. Especially for those 'Assimilated' achievement-hunters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
    "Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nikkyvix wrote: »
    Recently, I joined an IGE via private ESTF queues while trying to pad my Gorn's Mark count in prep for some Tier 5 purchases. There's no discussion in the lobby about anything special with the run to come (which I've come to expect now), so aside from the typical loot rule and ready count we begin.

I beam in to see two others with full Elite gear, one with Optional costuming. Ok, standard stuff by now. Aside from a very minor eye-roll point where the team leader forgets to kick off speaking to the lieutenant prompting me to leave the front gate and go do it myself, things seem to progress normally.

When we reach the second quad with prisoners 3 and 4 however, I notice one guy has a tendency to run ahead and start hitting some drones with Science...before the rooms are cleared. Charge ahead early straight for the workers and clear those, and warn the fellow, in which a brief conversation ensues:

"XXXXX, please don't run ahead before the room is cleared, it triggers the prisoners' assimilation."

"Shield-stripping Elites doesn't stop the Worker drones from assimilating captives. You are triggering them. Stop it."
    "Sorry."

Gasp! An unexpected response! Not *silence* or 'lol whatever', as my jaded mindset feared. He could just be another fresh face not used to the strategy yet, which happens; we all were once. Hope remains. The others make no reaction.

We advance through to the antechamber, captives 9 and 10. The team's killing it up, Borg are melting like butter on a car engine. The room is cleared, someone sets off...a Risian Disco Globe? Err, ok. Maybe it was XXXXX. But then I notice the lack of a green 10/10 and it immediately dawns on me.

Someone neglected beaming out a captive. One of the pro-active team members runs back to try and get it but it wasn't the fastest STF run, time runs out with 9/10, and the Optional fails...meh. Well. It's just 22 Marks. Sucks, but it happens, I guess. I can forgive inattentively forgetting a captive beam-out easier than I can someone Ramboing in. We'll just clear Manus and--

"We have to start over."

I look at the person they're referring to. It's one of the guys wearing elite gear. At this point XXXXX I chastised earlier is even groaning in agreement with me, not wanting to do it over, but the others are in a mix of 'We have to do it' and 'Whatevs'. They are not going to run into the last room to kill Manus without that Optional.

When did they say this was for someone's Optional run? Where was the cry of 'Guys! Be extra careful, I need this optional!' Especially after it was nearly botched by XXXXX? Whatever happened to announcing this TRIBBLE in lobby, or before the timer's kicked off, to make sure everyone's on the same page and on alert?

So they left, and so did I. We had to redo the entire STF for one dude's benefit, got his Optional, and killed Manus. I made my usual 'Good hunting' and left, muttering about such an unnecessary waste of time.

It's at this point that I remember the new reality of STFs post-LoR: There are a ton of fresh people who are ignoring classic STF team etiquette. Announcing what your plan is for the run and checking who has what job is outmoded thanks to impatience, power creep, and general apathy. Had I known this was someone's needed Optional, I myself would have been the checker to make sure it's done right.

If you are reading this thread for cautionary tales, take heed: Talk to your team, don't assume. Let them know when you need something. Because if you don't, you could be wasting their time trying your alternate objectives. Especially for those 'Assimilated' achievement-hunters.

Even when I need a character done for their optional accolades, I never bail. Very poor communication within your team (not you, but other people).
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    KASE, 4 engineers (1 rom, 2 FED cruisers, 1 FED Nebula) and my Tac Charal. I muttered sthg about "somepone taking left probes" and proceeded to kill near left cube, it's trans, than the second left cube, second trans, and got the gate to 10%. Looked at the other side, 3 engies were struggling and both right trans' were still up. So I rushed to right and started on the other side. All of the sudden I see optional is gone, the guy who was with me on left passed 2 probes as soon as I left to kil stuff on right. I asked him why he did that, and his answer was it was my fault, cause I am tac and should take care of everything. Than he started whining how I wasn't contributing anything. For a good 5 minutes he was ranting about me being useless, than he concluded that "whining idiots like me should be put on ignore". To actually make things worse, he pushed Donnie away from me (with repulsors) at every opportunity, making the final fight last about 15 minutes since the 4 of them combined couldn't even dent her hull.

Those Nebula pilots are crazy...
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
    edited July 2013
    notoryczny wrote: »
    KASE, 4 engineers (1 rom, 2 FED cruisers, 1 FED Nebula) and my Tac Charal. I muttered sthg about "somepone taking left probes" and proceeded to kill near left cube, it's trans, than the second left cube, second trans, and got the gate to 10%. Looked at the other side, 3 engies were struggling and both right trans' were still up. So I rushed to right and started on the other side. All of the sudden I see optional is gone, the guy who was with me on left passed 2 probes as soon as I left to kil stuff on right. I asked him why he did that, and his answer was it was my fault, cause I am tac and should take care of everything. Than he started whining how I wasn't contributing anything. For a good 5 minutes he was ranting about me being useless, than he concluded that "whining idiots like me should be put on ignore". To actually make things worse, he pushed Donnie away from me (with repulsors) at every opportunity, making the final fight last about 15 minutes since the 4 of them combined couldn't even dent her hull.

Those Nebula pilots are crazy...

It happens all day, every day. The whining starts when it's obvious that they can't do anything on their own and blame the laws of physics and the universe about it.

I had a terrible ISE - we all were beam happy ships. 2 morons went right and started shooting at the generators, while the other 2 tried to dent the shields of the incoming spheres of the right side (they blew it early too). After finally killing the first wave of probes on my own, I see that the transformer is at full - then I went away and just stayed there watching. "It's all because we all use beams" - someone said. One of the morons died and AFKed. After I saw that the remaining 3 were on the same side, I rejoined. It went painfully slow. The result was 95 marks, some dilithium and 3 handles into my ignore list.
    I never have this experience with my romulan. Why? We have a saying "The wolf's neck is thick because he does everything himself". (if you want something done right, do it yourself)
  • badvaiobadvaio Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tau Dewa red alert:

Was doing pretty well until the tarantulas when some idiot decided it would be clever to keep pushing them along with his repulsers and making sure we ran out of time.

What an idiot...
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nikkyvix wrote: »

"Sorry."

"We have to start over."

Jeez I would have said I ain't doing it again and refused to rejoin the team what a waste of time and effort
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cushionridecushionride Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so far right now every crystaline elite event is a WORST for me, everyone leaves cause on one can beat the damned thing, we fly in and die fly in and die, its rediculous.
  • banatinebanatine Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mine has to be during my last Khitomer votex elite. Should have realised something would go wrong the second i saw a vesta called U.S.S. YOLOSWAG...

But yeah, he kept using Tractor Beam Repulsors to repel heavy torps (His own words, by the way), but he literally pushed 4 probes INTO the vortex and ruined the optional for us. then he started complaining about how we know nothing about the map! Then he kept using them on Donatra and messing up everyone elses targetting...
    Real Temporal Operative: Purchased the Special Temporal Agent pack before it was even officially announced!
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lately the worst one was 2 PESTF runs

one was CGE, when a guy failed defending, he left as we would fail the opt. that was quite nice (we lost the opt by 30 sec btw, so yeah...). but we finished the round without any problem

the other one was KASE.
    one says he will guard right, I said I will DPS right, and the rest said, ok we go left. we go in kill the cube, and the dude who defends right, just disappears, but I dont notice, as someone who said he goes left, came with me, and he did attack the probes, so I didnt rly care.

but then this same dude warns about the right probes, which are going through, and before I reply, that you shoulda asked help earlier, I see, that he wasnt even supposed to be on the right, and the one who said would defend right, is happily exploding on the left.

I guess, it is purely my fault for confusing them, with words like DPS :(

speaking of which, lately I have found it amusing to go into rounds with beamscorts. noone yet complained sadly :(

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • jake81499jake81499 Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ferdzso0 wrote: »
    I guess, it is purely my fault for confusing them, with words like DPS :(

Yes you are correct.

Never use words such as;

Hello
    Phaser
    Heel
    DPS
    Weapon
    Chat
    Duh
    Learn
    10%
    Hi

And worst of all, NEVER use the word;

Cooperate

You'll confuse them so bad they will set 45k away for the rest of the mission.

:D:D:D
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dangerous words indeed.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited July 2013
    Since I changed the ship on my main, CSE has been almost effortless (even compared to my romulan with Fleet Ha'feh). I enjoy having all the CC in the world...but please, don't make me turn fast! And that's why I really start to hate ISE - imagine a space whale hitting EM to tractor beam a sphere 11km behind, because 3 guys are taking forever to take it down!

Also a little tip - if you have TBR and the spheres are hiding in the portal - USE IT to take them out of their cover!
  • victorstellavictorstella Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not my worst experience, but may have been for someone else. The day the Scimitars came out, some guy had one at The Conduit Elite. The rest of the team started attacking the cube while Scimitar guy positioned himself perpendicular to us. We blew up the cube while he was warming up the thalaron blast but he did catch the two spheres. All he did was damage their shields and they went after him and destroyed him pretty quickly. Then we went to the first nanite transformer and after we destroyed the first two nanite generators, the two spheres that warp in destroyed Scimitar guy almost immediately. Scimitar guy then left. That poor guy must have felt like he flushed his money right down the toilet.
    edited July 2013
    I don't think anyone experienced will use the thalaron...not me anyway. Don't I enjoy Scimitars getting blown while charging their Uber-weapon. :D
  • nikkyvixnikkyvix Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not an STF, but as has been said many times before, probably still the best thread to refer to such events:

Fleet Alert earlier, using my primary (sci) character and my Vesta - possibly my best ship and setup of ANY of my characters.

Anyway, warp in; do the usual pre-mission 'check' of which other ships I have fighting alongside me. It didn't look too bad; there was a Defiant, a Mogai, a Ha'Pax and a D'deridex retrofit.

Sadly, almost the moment the Orions warped in and began shooting it became obvious just how bad this team was. The Defiant was a beam boat - not the end of the world, but it wasn't doing the level of DPS that I KNOW those ships can put out, and the three Romulan ships were hopeless.

They struggled to complete wave one, and about half-way through wave two they got their backsides handed to them and were sent to the Respawn Waiting Room, leaving me to attempt to fend literally EVERYTHING off myself. Managed to take at least two ships out before had to flip the Quantum Shield on and retreat to heal.

When they'd finally respawned, wave three appeared with quite a few of the wave two ships still lingering. Same happened again, except the D'Deridex managed to hang in there this time. Sadly, the enemy ships decided that I was a greater threat and pretty everything focused fire on me - quantum shield was on cooldown as a result of my using the Fermion field console to heal the D'Deridex, so no option there and my ordinary heals just didn't cut it against focused fire from so many ships, so I, much to my embarassasment, wound up having to visit the Respawn Waiting Room myself - can't recall the last time my sci character ended up doing so during a blasted Fleet Alert!

Have to admit, by this point I was sulking a little - at least partly due to having been killed during a Fleet Alert, but also due to the general level of fail that team was acheiving. So I typed "sorry guys, this team is fail" and bailed.

Received a PM shortly after from one of the team members saying "wow, never saw anyone give up so easily". Wanted to reply, and did type words to the effect of "I've seldom ever been in a team with such ineffective ships/players", but he had me on ignore.

The Fleet Alert I did subsequent to that one was a little better, although ended in failure too - the Tal Shiar spawned as the enemy, and the cloak-spam Dreadnought Scimitar boss-ship defeated us by way of remaining cloaked for too long. :mad:

It's unfortunate how the players who actually have a tactical grasp of what's going on in the mission get snarled at by the people who, by their very behavior, have at best a very tenuous grasp of how to perform.

You cannot tell them anything; they're eternally correct in their own mind and will get the agreement of their likewise misinformed peers once they've showed you a thing or two by insulting and then /ignoring. Nobody learns anything (certainly no new, useful tactic to avoid being so useless next time) because they're too busy being indignant at being told an inconvenient truth.

Secondly: I have never run into a Tal Shiar enemy Fleet Alert before (though admittedly I kinda burned out on Fleet Alerts several months ago and seldom did them again). That Scimitar's cloaking drawing out the time sounds....wholly unfair. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
    "Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
  • victorstellavictorstella Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Fleet Alert I did subsequent to that one was a little better, although ended in failure too - the Tal Shiar spawned as the enemy, and the cloak-spam Dreadnought Scimitar boss-ship defeated us by way of remaining cloaked for too long. :mad:

That always ruins my afternoon.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think anyone experienced will use the thalaron...not me anyway. Don't I enjoy Scimitars getting blown while charging their Uber-weapon. :D
    Activating secondary shields first helps.
    But do you know what I really hate? On Azure, when I start a thalaron burst at a Taratula and the little SOB teleports me to it's front, but with my weapons facing the wrong direction...
  • johnny1051johnny1051 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ahhh, The Scimitars. Let me tell you the fun in ISE the day they were released. Me, In my Steamrunner with 4 Scimitars. Like a mouse in a room of elephants. I spent more time trying to maneuver around them then I did fighting. And they were equally perplexed, not realizing how large they were, tripping over each other. Was truly comical. I still flinch a little when I see one....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johnny1051 wrote: »
    Ahhh, The Scimitars. Let me tell you the fun in ISE the day they were released. Me, In my Steamrunner with 4 Scimitars. Like a mouse in a room of elephants. I spent more time trying to maneuver around them then I did fighting. And they were equally perplexed, not realizing how large they were, tripping over each other. Was truly comical. I still flinch a little when I see one....

Forget combat, sector space is a disaster. The Scimitar is literally 10x (at least) the size of my B'Rel.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited July 2013
    I may need to take some of the things I said about CSE being easy back.
    Last night I had a wake-up experience. Me in my Atrox, 2 scimitars, one assault cruiser and some kind of escort (looked like patrol escort).
    I went to work on the left side, because I don't need any help with the spawning Raptor and Neggy. As I happily prepare to destroy one of the upper probes, i notice I'm being shot at....by a raptor! OK, I took care of it, but that was the first signal that something was off. I spawned my raptor and Negh and took care of them (they left me at low hull) and then another raptor surprised me and sent me in the respawn hell. At the moment I come from the other side (i.e. respawn) one of the cubes goes...and everything was downhill from that point on.The interesting thing is that the scimitars could hardly manage with the initial BoPs....
    I'm not sure if the problem is in the ship, trying to be jack of all trades, or the majority of the players who went for it don't know how to set it up and fly it right.