Install Arc
Options

Post your worst STF experiance

Comments

• Options
    synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    A classic ISA fail earlier - and this one REALLY didn't last long.

In fact, we were happily blasting away at the transformers when the fail prompt appeared. Everyone (bar one) was suddenly asking what the heck happened. Then we all noticed the idiot who'd flown off to the right and popped a transformer without anyone else noticing.

I really do despair sometimes; it's bad enough that the new and improved tachyon beam is making things more difficult without clueless idiot players trying to play the hero. I have to admit, I've been running ISA a LOT less recently - the fail mechanic, cllueless players and the Borg's new tachyon beam make it a tiresome and iritating experience lately.

Wondering if I was in your group or if that idiot is purposefully trolling ISA's all day long. Same thing happened to me. Now on 3 failed ISA PuGs in a row.

I'd be more motivated to use the DPS channels if it weren't for some of these clowns who are ruining the ISA's posting parses as if those numbers were an excuse for them popping gens on their own and getting themselves killed expecting us to clean up the mess while they're on s'plosion cooldown.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Me and 3 fleet-mates went into KSA last night. We though't we'd end up with some random terrible pugger but we warp in to find him already smashing into the tac cube. So good so far.

We kill the tac then 3 go left and me and a fleetie in a tac command cruiser go right.

What ensued was an hour long struggle i'd rather not ever endure again....

5th guy left bailed on us shortly after the tac cube pops, so now we have 2 per side. That's still easily doable so no problem.
    I was on probe guard and my pal was killing the generators and transformers. The guys on the left side did a similar tactic with me and the other probe guard switching sides to assist if each person got bogged down.

Now we didn't have massive DPS so the huge HP sponges that are the gates took forever to kill. Combine that with trying to hold of probes with more HP's and you've basically got one person attacking each gate, bare minimal firepower to kill it. Also the gates now have ridiculous shield drains and plasma fire procs that will kill you dead in seconds if you get caught with your pants down.

Donatra was the same basically, massive HP sponge that took forever to kill. Many of the new command abilities were in play from the Command cruiser and a Samsar but most to my eye were utterly useless. Artillery strike....waste of time except to add in more spam graphics to add lag.

We were all tired after we killed her off, but it was still a fun mission.

My problem, and what ruined it was that the massive HP's of the gates and Donatra don't really add anything to the mission.
    I get that you need to split your forces to hold off the probes and kill the targets but the same could be accomplished with the gates having half the HP's. It's still be a big challenge, you still need to watch for probes and split your forces appropriately so you don't fail. Simply adding speed of HP's to the probes alone would have made the mission more challenging without becoming a bore.
    Damage sponges do nothing more than draw out the mission to extreme lengths unless you come equipped with a massive DPS group
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Many of the new command abilities were in play from the Command cruiser and a Samsar but most to my eye were utterly useless. Artillery strike....waste of time except to add in more spam graphics to add lag.

That is my experience, and also mirrored by many other comments on these forums. Forget "command" seats. Just run them as non-hybrids. Basic ENG/TAC/SCI skills are way more effective than command.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    That is my experience, and also mirrored by many other comments on these forums. Forget "command" seats. Just run them as non-hybrids. Basic ENG/TAC/SCI skills are way more effective than command.

Glad it's not just me!

Nearly all of them seem to consist of just placing big neon "shoot here" or "fly here" signs everywhere, but nobody knows why they are meant to target or fly to these points. And even when we did actually fire on an exposed target the effect was negligible.

Those Defiant bombers - they'd do more hamr

About the only ability (or part of one) that seems to be of very minor situational use is the bit where some random player gets a free HY torp. That was a nice bonus a few times in the mission.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me!

Nearly all of them seem to consist of just placing big neon "shoot here" or "fly here" signs everywhere, but nobody knows why they are meant to target or fly to these points. And even when we did actually fire on an exposed target the effect was negligible.

Those Defiant bombers - they'd do more hamr

About the only ability (or part of one) that seems to be of very minor situational use is the bit where some random player gets a free HY torp. That was a nice bonus a few times in the mission.

It's like Intel - some of them are good in PvP, some of them are about broken in PvP, except that this time, none of them actually carry over to being of much use in PvE. Unlike OSS, which was at least useful.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Just failed ANRA after the optional failed.

We looked so promising too, a Tal Shiar cruiser, Jem Dread, Assault Cruiser, Pathfinder, Samsar. Should have been easy as we had several good tanks and some others to slip in and get the beams. On advanced I know my Pathfinder can't duke it out with the Tholians so i go for sneaky tactics to try and keep them busy with grav wells or Tyken's rifts.

Not so today...

Tal Shiar guys explains the deal and I know he's right as it generally works (2 teams, 2 + 3, low numbers first, converge on the 3rd target).

So i set off with the Samsar, I assume he'll grad aggro and I'll grav well the NPC's to help him out, then free the target, it is only a T'liss.
    Samsar has the DPS of a dead rat, so grab no aggro at all. I take all of the aggro the second i let loose a grav well and get web-trapped soon after. Try to escape but get totally knocked offline with constant Tholian BFAW spam. Plus the web was hard up against the asteroid so the only way out was into the Tholian's incoming fire I just cannot line up for any return fire as i'm caught in a tractor beam by their Recluse too.

Tal Shiar guy is screaming to get the shipyard beams down but i'm dead in the water at only 6% hull, what feels like the entire Tholian fleet is shooting me and everything is on CD. No idea what the other 2 guys were doing as they only freed one T'liss before we failed.
    The Samsar guy was diabolically useless, I've never seen a ship act so poorly in combat before.

Not my best day...a real disaster!
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    worffan101 wrote: »
    but you need to shoot to pull aggro, right? At least in most cases? And in ISA, where everyone's shooting, someone who isn't shooting isn't going to pull anything, right?

Oh, and I had a CCA fail today. No joke. Easiest advanced in the game, failed.

I had a CCA fail as well this morning before maintenance. It was annoying as it was the shock wave apparently killed more than 3 players.

Sure I might have stopped trying to get out of range during that part as my Fleet T5U Excelsior tanks that shock wave with 60% plus health or more remaining after I get hit by it.

A lot of the reasons I love that old "Bucket of Bolts". It looks nice, goes great damage and can take a lot of hits well.
  • Options
    goliaas2goliaas2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    PVE missions present form is a disaster (especially advanced and elite difficulty) Not that I mind the silo units but it bothers me the conditions for the fulfillment of the mission is mostly exaggerated and most missions nobody plays like that when it came to Cryptic destroy PvE, so congratulations to them came to perfection with an asterisk

slowly becoming PvE missions only minor decoration game for which the minimum interest and some missions even among the decorations can include
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The worst...in the past week...was getting an AFK penalty after warping into Khitomer and having my BOffs mysteriously unslot themselves and the loadout option not work "as intended".

Of course, it didn't help that everyone else went to the same side...
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    gabrielinwestmingabrielinwestmin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A little baffled about what the heck some of the players in an ISA team I was in earlier thought I was doing wrong.

Took my T5-U Wells into the instance in question; a pretty low DPS team but it LOOKED as if it could be succesful if done carefully.

Anyway, with the low overall DPS in mind, when we reached the first Generator (after the transformers were taken down) I flew to the nanite spheres, dropped GWIII, Temporal Inversion Field and a Temporal Disruption Device TSIII on the spheres to hinder their progress. This was met with:

Player A: Oh no! What the hell are you doing Etilen (my character)
    Player B: The idiot has messed this up - it's going to fail.
    Player A: Yeah - thanks Einstein (referring to me).

I chose not to reply, instead focusing on taking the generator down. Which failed. I presume that this was due to a combination of the aforementioned low overall DPS and Players A & B berating me instead of shooting at the generator. But that aside, I would LOVE to know what they think I was doing wrong!

Um.. That is not how it went down. I actually have a nearly photographic memory and I remember being that "Player A" because I misspelled your name. You actually went to the far right before the generators on the far left were taken down. You took it upon yourself to attempt to take generators in a advanced PvE down away from the entire team and was nearly destroyed when the cube appeared on your side. When you started popping those generators on the far right side you inadvertently caused even more spheres to come over the the far left side which resulted in a complete utter failure of the entire mission. By the way, this was not today, it was yesterday 3/9/2015. I actually have the combat parser still in my logs:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Greywolf Taskforce - Officer of the Fleet
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Um.. That is not how it went down. I actually have a nearly photographic memory and I remember being that "Player A" because I misspelled your name. You actually went to the far right before the generators on the far left were taken down. You took it upon yourself to attempt to take generators in a advanced PvE down away from the entire team and was nearly destroyed when the cube appeared on your side. When you started popping those generators on the far right side you inadvertently caused even more spheres to come over the the far left side which resulted in a complete utter failure of the entire mission. By the way, this was not today, it was yesterday 3/9/2015. I actually have the combat parser still in my logs:rolleyes:

Something tells me, that I was player B and, if this is the event that took place like you described, than yes that person would be at fault.

This MMORPG, brings new meaning to the worse one I have ever played, regarding trolls and, complete idiotic player(s) when it comes to mission queues.

Very few instances, are there ever any decent - good people running queues.

Otherwise, it is polluted with trolls and, complete morons.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And then there is undisguised malice. Earlier this evening, I drop into an instance of UIE... and someone is constantly sharing unrelated missions, making it impossible for anyone else to really do anything (like, for instance, set weapons to stun). I suspect this 'share-spam' might have ended up causing one of the other players to misidentify a suspect.
  • Options
    tac0117tac0117 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Went and pugged elite rhihho station. First objective done easy, then came the second objective, the first 2 were cleared easy after I had said to my fellow pugs in team chat during the team briefing "second stage: split into a group of three and a group of two, group of three go left of core room, group of two including myself go right of core room" . Of course none of then even paid attention and all apart from myself, Zerg rushed the left side. Failed the mission with 3/6 rescued. Why don't these people learn that Zerg rushing DOESN'T WORK!

And oh no, the fail train does not just stop there my dear fellow forumers. After that utter fail, I went to do undine elite infil. After watching my fellow team mates walk into the temple and stay there after I had cleared the first 3 suspects, I asked in team chat "do any of you know the awnsers?". I got the exact same reply from each and every one of them. 'No'. I understand that them sitting their in case it's the defend orb objective and them not going out to go guess at the suspects. I ran to get a further 2/3rds of suspects cleared while we dealt with the protest fires. I got around to clearing the second to last suspect, and was heading to the last one when red flashes occurred on the objective list when the plant grower was cleared.

Apparently one of my stupid team mates had decided to go and interview the suspect, despite saying she did not know the awnsers. She failed the mission. As soon as I found out it was her that had failed the interrogation, all of my other team mates said with the Same not-so-much-coincidence-text "haha good luck getting your salvaged techs, because we will keep ruining every easy elite pve, have fun ******" and simultaneously left the pve. I had been plugging away at interrogations for the past 15 mins during that pve after being constantly harassed/zerged by rebels while my team mates stood by in the safety of the temple. The amount of times I was interrupted by being shot at made me slightly pissed me off, but that final 'TRIBBLE you' send off by my "TEAM MATES" was the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Was all set to complain about somebody doing something, but in taking a look at what happened - can't really blame them...

Eight Gens, right?

Gen A) 114560 damage taken.
    Gen B) 113973 damage taken.
    Gen C) 119821 damage taken.
    Gen D) 122676 damage taken.
    Gen E) 3926 damage taken.
    Gen F) 71769 damage taken.
    Gen G) 117250 damage taken.
    Gen H) 102117 damage taken.

Nope, that's not a typo. Gen E took less than 4k damage to pop. Even the 71.7k Gen stands out as an oddity compared to the 100k+ for the others, but that Gen E that popped from less than 4k damage.

This wasn't a group that was going to get the Optional, but the group had three GWs and was getting there. Sure, one of the guys quit doing anything 150s in on a 628s failed run...and sure, folks abandoned me to all the Spheres/Nanite Spheres on the left side as they went off after the Cube on the right side...

...but if that Gen E hadn't popped with 3926 damage from the one guy just plinking it - that wouldn't have been a failed run.

The three guys going right when they did? No worries. The one guy trying to find the meaning of life in his navel? No worries. That Gen E popping when it did like it did? That caused the fail.

Sure, if the guy hadn't been afking and the four guys had helped clean up the Spheres before going right; we might have been better prepared for that Gen E popping like it did...but it shouldn't have popped like that.

It actually didn't show up in CLR as a Kill. The combatlog shows no Kill line for it. Less than 4k damage and it just disappeared from the map as if it had been popped...

...sometimes the "worst" thing that can happen in a run isn't because of the players in the run.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    The first thing I do in ANY instance of ISA is hang around the right hand side of the LEFT generator, so that - as a Sci captain with high Aux - I can, as I said, drop GWIII and a host of other debuffs (depending on what ship I am using) on the spheres.

This is my tactic nearly all the times i'm in ISA or ISE in my Pathfinder. I automatically assume nobody else brought any crowd control to the rodeo so i hang round the gate to drop a GW3, Ionic Turbulence and TS on the nanites the second they warp in.
    I also make sure i'f popped Sensor Analysis on the transformer so the stacks max out as the generators are going down, that helps everyone else's attack on it.

If more people were able to pay attention and see the bigger picture then they'd probably better understand how to win these missions. Not everyone needs massive DPS, someone has to come ready to drop some sci-tricks when everything hits the fan.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Meh - not how I remember it at all. I don't care about your aledged photographic memory. I did NOT pop the first transformer.

The first thing I do in ANY instance of ISA is hang around the right hand side of the LEFT generator, so that - as a Sci captain with high Aux - I can, as I said, drop GWIII and a host of other debuffs (depending on what ship I am using) on the spheres.

Also, the question remains - why the hell was the ENTIRE TEAM farting around on the left side? Oh that's right - low DPS team, and it took FOUR PLAYERS to take out the left hand side transformers. And the WHOLE TEAM was unable to take out the generator DESPITE my having dropped Temporal Inversion Field, GWIII, a Temporal Disruption Device TSIII AND a Chroniton TSIII (thanks to the very low cooldown when using TIF) on the spheres.
    Yeah - it's all my fault :rolleyes:

And it wasn't 'yesterday' in my time, it was early morning before I went to work, for me. The world has more than one timezone. :rolleyes:

Low dps can be the issue yes, made worse when there is only 1-2 players actually engaging the transformer, while the other 3-4 deem it necessary to engage spheres instead of the transformer.

This is one of the biggest reasons for a fail.

Something I see on an everyday basis.

• Options
    roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ...while the other 3-4 deem it necessary to engage spheres instead of the transformer.

Yep just had that happen. Hit the generators then it was like a flock of quail. Me and one of the ship went for the transformer. Two went off I don't know where. I guess they went up to fight. One guy went to the front of the gate. I thought... Awesome he's got crowd control. Nope he just plinked on the nanites as they came over to hand us a nice juicy slice of fail. D'oh!

I was doing 10k and was high guy. Everyone else was between 2.5-5k. Even with that, with only 2 of us shooting the transformer we still had it down to 50% before it failed. If everyone would just shoot the bloody thing we could have been munching on fajitas as the starbase. But nooooo we're all assimilated and stuff now.
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So I'm getting the Counter-Command set for my escort, and since that means I need Undine Marks I've been running Viscous Cycle Advanced. Every single pug until today has been fabulous, with over 10 minutes to spare on the clock for the optional.

So I enter today with very high hopes. We take out the first Planet-Killer no problem. Then the RNG gives us the Borg scouting party we have to take care of. Well I got caught in the aftershock of the planet-killer explosion, so I have to respawn. "No big deal" I think to myself, "I should be over to where the Spheres are in time to help clean up. I get closer, only to find that ALL FOUR other members of the team have moved on to the second shipyard. Now I'm no DPS God (I hit between 10-12k most times) so needless to say with a minute to go on the clock by the time I got there I still had 1 sphere left at about 20% health when we failed. All because no one read the objectives.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So I'm getting the Counter-Command set for my escort, and since that means I need Onega Marks I've been running Viscous Cycle Advanced. Every single pug until today has been fabulous, with over 10 minutes to spare on the clock for the optional.

So I enter today with very high hopes. We take out the first Planet-Killer no problem. Then the RNG gives us the Borg scouting party we have to take care of. Well I got caught in the aftershock of the planet-killer explosion, so I have to respawn. "No big deal" I think to myself, "I should be over to where the Spheres are in time to help clean up. I get closer, only to find that ALL FOUR other members of the team have moved on to the second shipyard. Now I'm no DPS God (I hit between 10-12k most times) so needless to say with a minute to go on the clock by the time I got there I still had 1 sphere left at about 20% health when we failed. All because no one read the objectives.

This makes no sense to me exactly, why are you running an undine mission that rewards counter command rep marks, when you are after omega marks?

Shouldn't you actually be running......oh I don't know, one that rewards omega marks?

• Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rezking wrote: »
    The worst...in the past week...was getting an AFK penalty after warping into Khitomer and having my BOffs mysteriously unslot themselves and the loadout option not work "as intended".

Of course, it didn't help that everyone else went to the same side...

The AFK penalty is Working As Intended, and what was intended is obviously to lock all the decent players who actually CARE about the objectives out of ALL queues for 2 hours.

Seriously it's doing a lot more harm than good. Can we admit the AFK penalty was a bad idea now?

At least get rid of the global queue ban?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited March 2015
    after careful consideration

My worst stf experience is now every space STF from the launch of DR and the death of Pugs due to fail condititions

DR sucked all of the fun out of space for me

2 minute STfs in the dps channels are just as bad...not fun
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Borg Disco'd

Start instance, I remind everyone that if we don't free borg we lose.

Three minutes later I'm back in sector space because I was the only one to save borg ships ... do people enjoy wasting their time and eating a 30 minute lockout with no rewards?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This makes no sense to me exactly, why are you running an undine mission that rewards counter command rep marks, when you are after omega marks?

Shouldn't you actually be running......oh I don't know, one that rewards omega marks?

That's what happens when you try to type something right before going to bed XD. Meant to be Undine, fixing it now.
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just pug'ed ISA, failed at the second generator by a few percentages, well no big deal really, except this one guy screaming "really?!" ... so I checked the CLR and this is what was revealed:

CLR—Infected Space[5:31]— Dmg(DPS) —

Player 1 7.719.944(xx.827)
    Player 2 7.039.245(xx.659)
    Player 3 2.008.590(6.105)
    Player 4 1.262.206(3.813)
    Player 5 514.801(1.594)

Now just take a wild guess... who was it? Btw, this was after 5:23 min, and he managed to use warp plasma and torp spread I, yay :) Everyone else did about 1,5k to 2,3k attacks, and he managed to sneeze out 388, and he was there all the time, no disconnect or anything.

It was a good run up to this point, and this guy really made my day. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not sure if it counts as a STF, but one mission that makes me facepalm very often is Federation Starbase Incursion.

I was levelling a new Joined Trill character. I don't remember exactly what level I was, but I was below level 20. There were three team members who were Vice Admiral + with at least one fleet admiral. The last team mate wasn't Vice Admiral yet, but he was a higher level than me.

So basically there's me, with only two kit abilities, no special reputation gear (also very weak weapons, shield and armour since I don't consider it worth the EC and effort to buy purple max level stuff when a few levels later you can buy stuff of higher levels), only a few traits, much less skill points spent, no reputation traits and no specialisation points yet.

And then there's three high ranking officers who do have access to all that stuff, and who, during the second phase of the mission where you have to find 4 saboteurs, can't stop 2 of those. I managed to defeat two on my own, the other three combined weren't able to perform better than my low-level character.

Worst thing is: this is not some unique case. It happens all the time, with people shooting everything but saboteurs, sometimes even running past them to shoot a turret that isn't even part of the mission and just there as a means of distracting players. Half the times I play that mission, either on low level or Fleet Admiral characters, I shoot more saboteurs than the four other team members combined (ok, they can be hard to find sometimes) and end up completing the entire second phase on my own.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    99% of every PUG!!!

/10char

• Options
    stohenrikstohenrik Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Don't think it's actually an STF, but....

I just had the longest CCA ever (ok, only 12 min., but still).

And I think it's the first time that my 5k DPS engineer have taken 1st place in there. And I died (not in the waves though), which is a first as well, at least during this event.
    I guess I drew way more aggro than usual? I'm not used to my 5k drawing that much attention :confused:

For some reason, everyone decided to shoot at the Tholians as well, leaving more or less me to shoot at the entity - which isn't exactly making it go faster. Not that my lousy damage makes it go fast to begin with...
    They did join in on the entity eventually, mostly that is...

Oddest thing is, that I get a PM during the match saying "Stop that before I report you". Well, that's an easy thing, just a quick ignore after the match, but stop what?

I never found out what I were supposed to stop doing though - maybe doing "massive" damage? the person telling me to stop were just making 1.5 - so maybe I were showing off? Doing something wrong by shooting the entity? I dunno.

Now what the guy not even doing 0.5k and dying 10 times were doing - I have no idea, and I don't think I want an idea either.

Statistics:
    It takes combining the top 3 players (two of us around 5k), to beat the 12k DPS of the entity... And the best DPS after those 3 players, is a Tholian.
    Top 10 on the DPS for the match included the entity, 2 Tholians and a core breach(huh?).

We did succeed, I got my fragment and all. But that was an odd match. Did I mention that there were still some Tholians around when the entity finally caved?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'd have asked. Maybe it was a misstell? But some people have weird ideas about how CC should go. Some people think that it's suicide to ignore the Tholians before attacking the CE. But a lot of matches end long before then. Personally I choose which path to take based on the ship I'm flying. If I have Grav Well I head straight for the CE. Otherwise I join in on the Tholian massacre.

The core breach on the tracker was probably the CE itself. It does stupid damage with it's breach. How many got caught in it?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    stohenrikstohenrik Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Less than 30 % got caught in it? :rolleyes:
    So in that regard, it was an ok match. It might have to do with them playing with the Tholians and not being near the entity though...

I only paid attention to make sure that I did not get caught in the blasts - given how much attention I were attracting otherwise.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    stohenrik wrote: »
    Less than 30 % got caught in it? :rolleyes:
    So in that regard, it was an ok match. It might have to do with them playing with the Tholians and not being near the entity though...

I only paid attention to make sure that I did not get caught in the blasts - given how much attention I were attracting otherwise.

The blast and, the core breach are a joke IMO!

With the right 2pcs. of gear and, 1 specialization.

You can literally, never have to leave the entity's side.