test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ask Cryptic: August 2011 Questions, please!

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    a160oa wrote: »
    How to get on the bridge?

you can get to the bridge by pressing the down arrow just to let left of the map in the corner in sector space and select Visit Bridge
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I must admit I have felt that several of the classic bridges have been missing from the game on some of the iconic ships, is there any chance of us seeing such bridges as excellsior, nebula, stargazer or the NX bridge?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    One of the frustrating things is that it is difficult to tell how much more or less effective a skill or item makes you. I am wondering if there is a plan to consolidate player stats and bonuses into a single, easier to read, UI? If not, can there be?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I remember at one point, there was talk of adding the ability to beam Boffs to the player's location if they get stuck in maps. What's the latest on this?

And...

How far away is player-chosen transporter effects?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    wise_wolf wrote:
    I must admit I have felt that several of the classic bridges have been missing from the game on some of the iconic ships, is there any chance of us seeing such bridges as excellsior, nebula, stargazer or the NX bridge?

Add the constitution refit bridge and an accurate miranda class bridge. The one in game looks nothing like any series.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Are we getting new music into the game?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    So, the question on all of our lips for some time now is this - when do we get some new content? It feels like an age since we had something new to do in game. The Borg invasions coming up at the end of the month are nice to see, but when are we going to get back on with some featured series and Endgame content?

Don't get me wrong - ground combat 2.0 = good, C-Store goodies = good, but let's have a reason to use them :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    What about the 600 Day Veteran Reward, can expect something epic or just again a couple of Emblems and a Ship-Slot?

Whats the timeframe an the Romulan Faction? Or Should i give up the hope and move on to a another game?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Will there be refits for tier 3 and 4?
    Will there be refits for Engineer and Tactical at tier 2?
    Will there be refits for KDF for tier 2, 3, and 4?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Are you going to add the Nova Class bridge in the game?

Can you add the Pasteur's skin in and the Bridge as well?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    AaronH wrote: »
    Can you comment on what Races are the most commonly played amongst the playerbase? Perhaps a handy Pie Chart?

I've been thinking of some questions on a similar vein. Would you like to share with us some fun statistics about the game to show us just kind of information you are able to data mine? Like the question above about a species breakdown, or maybe what percent of the playerbase is tactical, science or engineer? Or how many fleets there are in game, or the fleet average size? What about how many toons does the average player have? What percent of players have max rank toons? Or maybe something silly like how many costume slots on average per player, or maybe the most popular costume even? Or maybe the most common space weapon type? Things like that. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Going through these now, and will have the answers to the web team to post within the next day.

60 questions were answered. Thank you everyone for your patience! Hopefully this will be posted soon.
This discussion has been closed.