test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm pulling 2 of my toons out of the fleet just to drop us back down to 99 for lols hahaha JK
    edited September 2011
    Lukas That is 101 people, not 101 Alts!

anyway its 102 now,

look out for a Monday night celebration!
    edited September 2011
    Yep it is unbelievable that we have 100 members already. I look at the fleet roster and it says 101 characters and 200 being alts.

There are heaps of Aussies to be found in game. Do not worry we will find you, and invite you to the greatest Oceanic Fleet in Star Trek Online

We need more Klingons to help balance out those Federation Dogs :D
    edited September 2011
    And Still climbing.. Looks like the celebrations going to be big too! =^_^=
    edited September 2011
    Monday night in Star Trek Online will never be the same again. There will be lots of Ausmonauts making lots of noise as we bust our way through the game :D

So Ausmonauts. Be there of be square.
    edited September 2011
    I'm already square????
    edited September 2011
    Lostpinky wrote: »
    I'm already square????

Square'd is, Bro! :)
    edited September 2011
    hip to be squared? :)

come join us here @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    Come one, Come all, see the amazing putty tats as they chase the Borg! Awe at Jirk the strong man as he effortlessly rips whole cruisers in two!!

It’s all here and so much more!! =^_^=
    edited September 2011
    another great night @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/

more stf's - we ran one of our new members through all three in one go, with plenty of our people putting their hands up to come along which was great to see, such a great atmosphere. :D

new members joining, its all happening :cool:
    edited September 2011
    Dear Ausmonauts members,

I have been a member and contributor of this fleet since it severed ties with a previous fleet. I have recommended people as well as helped out new players during the day when no one was in vent. Today I received a letter of dismissal from the fleet with no explanation or warning. Granted I haven't been very active due to me not playing much STO since crossfire release. I have recently started playing STO on a daily bases again and was really looking forward to reconnecting with friends within this fleet. About to go on a weeks holiday and this is not the sort of thing I was hoping to find when checking my STO account and threads today. I am in other fleets, but have never been secretive towards my activity in other fleets, nor influence members to join an alternate fleet. I have not appreciated the restrictions on my account from the website forums, but have not complained. I have requested an outline of why I am no longer welcome and look forward to a reply.

Will miss all the members I have come to know over the past 2 years.
    Sideshow
    edited September 2011
    Your actions are why you where sent that message.. You never contributed to this fleet.. what you did do I won't say but please refrain from attacking our thread

I'm less than impressed by this... :(
    edited September 2011
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=219306

I would just like to thank everyone that took the time to help the Dons put together a new recruitment message. It more accurately describes what our fleet is about and how we came to be the best Aussie/Oceanic fleet in the game.

cheers guys.
    edited September 2011
    anyway... looking forward to our 100 plus members celebration Monday night
    edited September 2011
    Fight night tonight, come join us, we need some targets. :p
    edited September 2011
    Yeah.. some more of that 10 on 10 absolute and all out war will be good tonight.. actually let's do some ground too.. I say we put 5 ultra ground speck putty tats against 10 regular challengers!!! :p
    edited September 2011
    watch out Shinji you might get labelled l33t but I guess thats what you are when you and Doull two man The Cure...

we've got guys who have done STF's over 100 times, we've got guys like me who have done them once or twice.

With a range of players and play style there is something for everyone in the Ausmonauts.
    edited September 2011
    Yeah.. some more of that 10 on 10 absolute and all out war will be good tonight.. actually let's do some ground too.. I say we put 5 ultra ground speck putty tats against 10 regular challengers!!! :p

Fed Kitties vs Klingon PataQ ?

i wonder if i spelt that right, lude jaw will know :p
    edited September 2011
    watch out Shinji you might get labelled l33t but I guess thats what you are when you and Doull two man The Cure...
    We're waiting for Gozer to release the 'elite' level.. then we'll put that to the test. ;p
    edited September 2011
    We're waiting for Gozer to release the 'elite' level.. then we'll put that to the test. ;p

We were after all the only fleet in the game that was able to complete 'infected' during the pre season 4 launch of the new ground combat system. :p
    edited September 2011
    Well I'm not sure id say we where the 'only' ones. just no one else reported passing it on the forums.
    edited September 2011
    I seem to recall hearing that Gozer had said on his radio show that no one had managed to get past Rebecca at all, obviously he was misinformed. :eek:

join us today and get in on all the fun @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    It's good to see the scheduled events have taken off now... Although there always seems to be a group that brakes off for an STF. :p
    edited September 2011
    You know that you're busy when you have a dozen people pvp'ing and others requesting to run an stf just for the challenge. Then you run another stf for someone that actually needs it :p

20 people still online at midnight :eek:

join us today @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    MDK-187 wrote:
    You know that you're busy when you have a dozen people pvp'ing and others requesting to run an stf just for the challenge. Then you run another stf for someone that actually needs it :p

20 people still online at midnight :eek:

join us today @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/

I think the 35 at 11pm was more impressive!

I read somewhere that STO is more like a template and we need to create our own content/fun. I think its very true, no matter how much content is thrown at us people will be bored unless they are engaged in something bigger.

thanks to some really good ideas and some very good people we are doing just that and it shows in spades by the sheer volume of people wanting to join up and leave behind their dormant fleets.

so when you are ready for a great time playing STO, with some people who are still extremely enthusiast about the game and the people within, come and see us!
    edited September 2011
    Oh dear me.. we've found people that stay up latter than me!! O_O

I give up, I'm going to bed. :p
    edited September 2011
    Hey Shinji,

Its not just busy at night... 7AM Sunday morning and there are already 4 people in game.
    edited September 2011
    Hey Shinji,

Its not just busy at night... 7AM Sunday morning and there are already 4 people in game.

and there's about to be another one :p
    edited September 2011
    So 19 on at 3pm, We've surtnley come a long way, further than we ever dreamed we could. :)

We're currently ruining an STF, there's a leveling group going and I believe a fleet action to!

Edit.. lol, I make a post about it and it jumps to 23 online! :p
    edited September 2011
    So 19 on at 3pm, We've surtnley come a long way, further than we ever dreamed we could. :)

We're currently ruining an STF, there's a leveling group going and I believe a fleet action to!

Edit.. lol, I make a post about it and it jumps to 23 online! :p

running the cure now Shinji :p