test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It was nice to catch up with an ex fleet mate, Ol Paulo was sitting there minding his own business,

BAM! surrounded by 43 Ausmonauts!

Attack pattern 8.15 is still with me, dropped out of Vent an couldn't get back in for nearly 2 hours,(it was full) oh well just as well there was sub space radio to listen too.

Looks like it wont be long until we are celebrating 200 members into the fleet, so its a great time to get in and grab a spot in the BEST Oceanic fleet in Startrek Online!
    edited September 2011
    Well today was rest and recovery day for me, after the epic turn out and late night finish - read 5am lols.

It's also a reflection on the fleets increasing strength and diversity. good work everybody, 3 cheers for the Ausmonauts. :D:D:D
    edited September 2011
    I'm also looking forward to the release of SWTOR and the new huge influx of members that will bring.

It's awesome having such a large member base that will be able to support both games.
    edited September 2011
    Are you really thinking of becoming a multi-gaming group there Tuppy?? :p

So yes.. Girls on vent.. ok Doull make sure everyone watches there language, JJ start cleaning, MDK oh my good open some windows.. I'll go and gag Rassilon...

Oh and before I forget, the fleet's promo vid is done so it should be up by this afternoon!! :D
    edited September 2011
    Looking forward to the fleet promotional video Shinki. The beta had my hairs curling and shivers up my spine.
    Oh noes looks like I'll have to banish myself to the pvp channel more often. Tuppers can your remind Meredith that the R18+ tag on the channel means, that no kinky stuff goes on there lol :D
    edited September 2011
    After watching the beta Shinji, it does look very tasty!

We caught up with the 300 fleet last night, they used to be a huge fleet and now only one or to two remain. from what i can gather the core players pulled out for various reasons and the fleet imploded around them.

It does serve as a reminder of how fortunate we are at Ausmonauts.
    edited September 2011
    Are you looking for an Australian, New Zealand or +7 to +12 GMT time Zone fleet?
    Are you looking for a great community that play Star Trek Online?
    Do you log in, only to find there is no one else to play with and no one to talk to about Star Trek Online ?
    Has your fleet died a horrible death from internal rot or those members, no longer play the game?
    Do you want to get back into the action?
    Do you like to laugh and have many people to talk to when you log into Star Trek Online?
    Well, there is only one place to be.
    That is the Ausmonauts.

The Greatest, The most awesome, The most active and the only place to be if your an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones.

The Ausmonauts , Star Trek Online's largest and most active Oceanic fleet, period! We have all of the Australian and New Zealand players to found in game. Well Most of them anyway :D

I know there are many more Aussies and Kiwi's that play Star Trek Online. If you do not find us, we will find you.

For more info, head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out. You will not be disappointed with what you find. Send a tell to one of our officers and we would be happy to answer any inquiries you have about us and signing up to us.
    edited September 2011
    It's almost uploaded!!
    edited September 2011
    Are you really thinking of becoming a multi-gaming group there Tuppy?? :p

So yes.. Girls on vent.. ok Doull make sure everyone watches there language, JJ start cleaning, MDK oh my good open some windows.. I'll go and gag Rassilon...

Oh and before I forget, the fleet's promo vid is done so it should be up by this afternoon!! :D
    Well at first I was skeptical about the group being divided amongst the different games, but based on the little TF2 sesh last night there's potential there to have fun in games outside of STO haha.
    Doull wrote: »
    Looking forward to the fleet promotional video Shinki. The beta had my hairs curling and shivers up my spine.
    Oh noes looks like I'll have to banish myself to the pvp channel more often. Tuppers can your remind Meredith that the R18+ tag on the channel means, that no kinky stuff goes on there lol :D
    No worries Doull, I'll remind her it's strictly for blood, guts, gore and the occaisional creepy little kid that wants to murder everyone :P
    edited September 2011
    It. Is. Done!

Edit: vid removed.. updated version below. =^^=
    edited September 2011
    Shinji that is awesome.

What a good day to be an Ausmonaut.
    edited September 2011
    Three cheers for Shinji

Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray.......... :p
    edited September 2011
    Doull wrote: »
    The Ausmonauts , Star Trek Online's largest and most active Oceanic fleet, period! We have all of the Australian and New Zealand players to found in game. Well Most of them anyway :D

I was just looking over a certain website and I think its hilarious how some fleet's lie about their membership. We've got 117 actual members with individual @Cryptic handles at the moment and god knows how many alts... unlike some fleets with 40 odd members who are mostly alts of the 8 or so members they actually have.

Join the Ausmonauts, we have players online and playing STO!!!!
    edited September 2011
    @ Pinky-Chan: last I looked the alt count was well over 200.. O.O

Ok new vid. there where some interesting third party suggestions, I thought I'd take them into account. *evil grin*

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot02HulyVMo)
    edited September 2011
    Guten Morgen, Ausmonauts! :)
    edited September 2011
    I am certain those changes are set to make chins wag Shinji!
    edited September 2011
    look at that, an Australian and New Zealand based fleet with members actually online... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet that can take down the Crystalline Entity in 2 minutes... 3 times in a row... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet with an average nightly turn out of 30+ members... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A community united in their love of Star Trek Online yet able to traverse any game... the would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet you should join... you know the rest "Harden Up Princess" :p
    edited September 2011
    look at that, an Australian and New Zealand based fleet with members actually online... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet that can take down the Crystalline Entity in 2 minutes... 3 times in a row... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet with an average nightly turn out of 30+ members... that would be the Ausmonauts.

A community united in their love of Star Trek Online yet able to traverse any game... the would be the Ausmonauts.

A fleet you should join... you know the rest "Harden Up Princess"

As they say in parliament house, when they agree with something another member says. "Here Here"
    edited September 2011
    *Clears throat*

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
    Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
    And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled,
    "Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?
    edited September 2011
    Dont give up your day job Shinji! :)

We are still looking for more captains with that great aussie larrikin passive, +10 to cheeky +10 to irreverence

Dont worry, we will find you :D
    edited September 2011
    the sun has risen and another great day has dawned in which to be in the Ausmonauts :p

join us @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    *Sings louder*

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda,
    Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?
    edited September 2011
    Makin' up a mess of fun
    Makin' up a mess of fun
    Lots of fun for everyone

Tra-la-la la-la-la-la
    Tra-la-la la-la-la-la

Tra-la-la la-la-la-la
    Tra-la-la la-la-la-la

cant hear you Shinji!!!
    edited September 2011
    And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled,
    "Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?"

would you rather a song about a Drop Bear?? :p
    edited September 2011
    I like the bundy bear pretending to be the drop bear better :)

Another day/night at Startrek online, and a huge YAY for Friday.

Already over 20 people online, something other fleets can only dream about.

When you sick of being in a dead fleet, come and check us out at www.ausmonauts.com

warning, the fun is addictive and WILL cause sleep loss!
    edited September 2011
    That was the most well worded fleet invite I've ever seen J.J, but it helps if you make it clearer that you're doing so. Happy to do STFs/missions with you guys either KDF or Fed but have an RP something in mind :D

Live long and (don't) drink Fosters.
    edited September 2011
    *Sings just for JJ*

Down came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong:
    Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee.
    And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker-bag,
    "You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me.

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda,
    You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me,
    And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag
    You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me.
    edited September 2011
    jj ......... are you still standing around ESD inviting people :p
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for the positive feedback Movodor,

I'm not one of those guys that spams the zone chat with fleet recruitment messages, personally i find that very annoying. in preference I like to be a lot more personal with potential fleet members.

Sorry any confusion I have caused.

Obviously we are very happy to run any missions you would like, as it is something with do with people out of fleet already.
    edited September 2011
    Movodor wrote: »
    /snip

Live long and (don't) drink Fosters.

no australians drink fosters, we export it / market it to all our overseas friends so they don't get our good stuff. ;)