test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    They are going to have to make a special Ausmonaut edition of these borg encounters, we need it harder damnit!!

Just wait until they meet elitist jirk :(
    edited August 2011
    Wait it's up on Tribble.. where was my invite?? *Sad Kitty*

:p

This I have to have a look at.
    edited August 2011
    For Honour! For Emblems! For Glory! For Hardening up!
    edited August 2011
    Wait it's up on Tribble.. where was my invite?? *Sad Kitty*

:p

This I have to have a look at.

We would have invited you, but we didn't know, that this might excite you, oh wait i think thats the lyrics of an '80's song. :p

The borg were easy, in the same vein as doing DSE's in Gamma Orionis, so many people in zone shooting, that the borg are dead before you know it.

Join us today @ Ausmonauts and get in on the fun. :cool:
    edited August 2011
    Another busy night @ the Aumonauts, two STF's and three fleet actions. There was something for everyone!

so what are we up to tonight? Join up and find out!
    edited August 2011
    We are Australians, New Zealanders, Americans on deployment, Singaporeans, Boys, Girls, Cats and there's even a Pupy.

Anyone around the oceanic time zone looking for a fleet? The Ausmonauts

You forgot BIRDS as well!!!!
    edited August 2011
    JJ_McQuade wrote:
    Another busy night @ the Aumonauts, two STF's and three fleet actions. There was something for everyone!

so what are we up to tonight? Join up and find out!

Actually We did 3 last night JJ. Ended up being roped into another cure run. 3 debuff science, 1 tac and 1 eng. Got to take my other neglected puddy tat for a run. Burning Borg in the morning smells like victory
    edited August 2011
    Sorry Doull, that will teach me for going to bed early!
    edited August 2011
    Well looks like Craig's well safe on the bet for braking 70 before the end of the month.. though I'm starting to feel old.. what happens to the fancy free days off 33 when we had no idea where we where going to head with the fleet.. it seams like an age ago but it's only been 3 months...
    edited August 2011
    So you like STO? And you're looking to enhance your gaming experience by joining a fleet? Well look no further, because you've just found Australia's Premier Fleet, the largest most active fleet in Oceania.

Catering to people from diverse backgrounds, the casual gamer, to the hardcore elite, we have people online always ready to assist, from information to help you enhance your gaming experience, to help with leveling, just ask and someone will be sure to assist.

So join us @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/ and enhance your playing experience today.
    edited August 2011
    We're not just a STO Fleet, we're a group of friends blowing stuff up and having a laugh.

And we're always welcoming new members. :)

http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited August 2011
    Nice run with our STF's last night, completed all three in way under three hours. Thankyou to all who attended and thanks to Cascade for forming up the group. :)

Now we just need a difficulty slider. :p
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, we ran them all again tonight. and we've just been sprinting through the Borg groups since season 4. :p

Cant wait to see the remastered ones and crank them up to Elite difficulty. =^_^=
    edited August 2011
    Nice effort there guys.

We have had a pretty epic weekend for sign ups to the Ausmonauts.

I think I saw 5 people join up on Sunday alone. Were still looking for more Aussies and Kiwi's or those who play in the +7 + 12 GMT time zones.

If your an Aussie from the land of OZ or Kiwi from the land of the long white cloud. This is where you belong.

If not we will find you in game and send you a tell.
    edited August 2011
    The Ausmonauts are now recruiting captains of all species, yes even cats (unfortunantly). If you think you can handle the fun, the come along a join the largest fleet most active fleet in Oceania.
    edited August 2011
    The games been loads of fun so far and I was chatting with some fellow Ausmonauts yesterday about the game, I picked up a ton of advice and hints which made everything so much easier. :D

Big thanks to McQuade and Shinji! (even though Shinj got me hooked :p)
    edited August 2011
    Welcome to the fleet, Spoor! really thats what we are here for.
    edited August 2011
    Another 2 quick fire STF's out of the way.

Spoor. Just, do not let Shinji make you an STF junkie like he is. It will be the end of the world as you know it.

BTW Welcome

So are there any hidden Aussies or Kiwi's in game that need a fleet to join. If so this is the place to be.
    edited August 2011
    ^^^^^ Maybe someone should mention that we ran the STF's on our Klingons :p and that we are in all likelihood going to run another couple of STF's on our Feddies tonight. ;)
    edited August 2011
    MDK-187 wrote:
    ^^^^^ Maybe someone should mention that we ran the STF's on our Klingons :p and that we are in all likelihood going to run another couple of STF's on our Feddies tonight. ;)

Smashed through the Cure in 38 mins which is pretty impressive. Got KA out of the way as well. The big achievement of the night was nailing the Crystalline Entity with the fleet for some in game footage.

Very Nice work Ausmonauts. Makes me proud to be a member of a very successful Australian Fleet in Star Trek Online.

So to those Aussies, Kiwi out there. If you like a fleet where group participation is very high and a good bunch of people to hang with on ventrilo and in game.

The Ausmonauts is the fleet for you.

Send a tell to an officer in game and well see about getting you into the Ausmonauts straight away.
    edited August 2011
    Don’t know what that apprehension was though .. CE went down like a chandelier who’s chain was cut. :p

I say we put it in with the regular Fleet Actions ^^
    edited August 2011
    Doull wrote: »

Spoor. Just, do not let Shinji make you an STF junkie like he is. It will be the end of the world as you know it.

BTW Welcome
    Hey Thanks :)

He wants me to play a Caitian for those. Seriously, he was mad enough about cats before playing this game. XD

*Waives at Shinj* :p
    edited September 2011
    Borg Red alerts are live on Holodeck (finally :p)

i'm expecting you to have half your accolades done before i get online tomorrow / later today jj......heads up with a problem concerning doing them though.......they seem to spawn based on instances and not just a general zone / sector.
    edited September 2011
    @Spoor: *cough* :o

Anyway..

Recruiting been getting steadily increasing since season 4, and this week there was a whopping 12 new members and the return of an old friend. :)

http://www.ausmonauts.com/ Oceania's premier fleet.
    edited September 2011
    @ Consiglier MDK

Thanks for the heads up on the Borg. Looking forward to getting in game later on Lude Jaw and having some good old Klingon Fun.

Aussie, Kiwi, Seagull. The Ausmonauts is the place to be. Join Oceania's Largest and most Active fleet in Star Trek Online.
    edited September 2011
    Hi Guys,

just letting everyone know, i am cancelling my account until F2P comes. It was just about to expire anyway.

Thanks for all the great times, and all the halp, you guys rock!

For all those wondering, just use the search function in social with the key words "ausmonauts" and "Bast'" to see how popular this fleet really is.

personally I could never find more than one player in any other aussie fleet.

Take care guys, will see you in a bit!
    edited September 2011
    I knew we should have just kicked you. :p

See you soon meow =^^=

Well it's on tonight.. the Borg picked a fight and we're taking it to them in force.. :)
    edited September 2011
    Hi Guys,

just letting everyone know, i am cancelling my account until F2P comes. It was just about to expire anyway.

Thanks for all the great times, and all the halp, you guys rock!

For all those wondering, just use the search function in social with the key words "ausmonauts" and "Bast'" to see how popular this fleet really is.

personally I could never find more than one player in any other aussie fleet.

Take care guys, will see you in a bit!

No problems GSC, its been fun hanging out and helping you level up, look forwards to seeing you back in game @ christmas. ;)
    edited September 2011
    Best of Luck GSC. See you when STO becomes F2P.

An awesome night on the Ausmonauts Ventrilo last night. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Jirk's sound effects in sector space as he was imagining blowing up my raptor were a treat. Rot roe, Scooby doo was in fine form as well.

Borg DSE's were a lot of fun last night. Thanks Cryptic and the Aussie Ausmonauts team.

If your looking for an Australian fleet that does stuff in game, is highly active and the premier Oceanic fleet. The Ausmonauts is the place to be.

See you guys later for some more shenanigans. Happy Borg hunting
    edited September 2011
    Could not agree more Doull, It was nice to catch up with some of the guys that been taking a break, like 6 and Corky.

I hope they bring in some transwarps for the kdf, talk about putting some miles on the clock chasing the borg around!

Round 2 tonight should be a blast :)