test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Earth Spacedock
FLEET PROMO VIDEO

The Ausmonauts
When the going gets tough in sector space and the chips are down. Starfleet send out a priority message to the Ausmonauts.

The Borg, Romulans, Undine, Iconians, Cardassians, and any other species that threaten the sovereignty of the Federation or the Klingon Empire, retreat back to their home systems when our forces enter the action. The Ausmonauts are always looking for new officers and warriors to join their ranks in order to take the good fight back to the enemy.

History
The Ausmonauts first came to prominence in 2410. Their decision to push forward came about from a lack of leadership and decision making that was holding back the Australasian Star Fleet Division out of Gallipoli Station, cluttering it in red tape and lack of direction. This lack of direction saw the Australasian Starfleet operations stagnate and the war was not looking good for them.

The decision was made to form a new special operations branch of Starfleet called the Ausmonauts. This Fleet is looking to claw back the ground lost during the year 2409. With the red tape removed, the Ausmonauts have gone from strength to strength, stabilising the Alpha Quadrant from those who threaten us. With the many successes our fleet has had in neutralising threats, Starfleet Command send a high priority message to the Ausmonauts giving them the green light to enter the action.

About the Ausmonauts
The Ausmonauts is Australia’s and New Zealand’s largest active Oceanic Fleet / Guild in Star Trek Online. We have a great group of players, some who are veterans of Star Trek Online and others that are new to the game. We are a friendly bunch of people who love our fleet/house and the game Star Trek Online. We have many people in game who are willing to help new members out with all sorts of game aspects.

Whether you are leveling a new character, need a hand in facing the enemy, help with character building or just lonely in the vast galaxy. The Ausmonauts will always be there for you.

We have many features that will make your stay very enjoyable. We offer Ventrilo (a third party voice chat program) to help you communicate with the other members in game. There is a specialized chat channel in game that allows the Klingons and the Federation to talk to each other while you are playing. We provide a website, where you can discuss all aspects of Star Trek Online or real life activities. Our experienced members will have no problem at all in helping you achieve the maximum satisfaction and enjoyment while playing Star Trek Online. This is what the Ausmonauts are all about.

The Ausmonauts participate in all sorts of activities in game. These can range from Player Verses the Environment content (PVE), Player Verses Player (PVP), and Fleet Actions such as the Klingon Scout Force, Big Dig and Crystalline Entity encounter. We also like to run the Special Task Forces (STF five man raids) regularly which helps our community get some of the best equipment to be had in game and dedicated crafters on both factions supply the fleet with resources to share in. The Ausmonauts will deliver a great experience for your time in Star Trek Online.

Real Life
We all love to game, however, there comes a time where real life must take precedence over gaming life. Here at the Ausmonauts we understand this. Our fleet is full of members who work full time, part time, study, care for family/kids and those who work strange hours. We are a mature community of players and offer an environment that will make you feel right at home or visiting your mates. We cater to those players who are over the age of 18.

We have an open play policy and if real life comes first, this is no problem at all. You can always just log into Ventrilo to say hello, or you can drop by the forums as well. The Ausmonauts will always be there for you in game and real life. In a short time you will get to know the voices behind the keyboards that play Star Trek Online as we rib and banter each other. However you will also find we respect each other in game and real life. This is a great Australasian community.

Are you interested?
Are you interested in joining the Ausmonauts? Are you an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones? Do you log into game with your current fleet, only to find there is no one else on or there are only one or two members playing? Are you without a fleet and looking for a home?

If you are interested you can head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out. We also have a rules and regulations page you can check out. These rules are just common sense rules to help every member get the best of the Ausmonauts community. If you decide you want to join the Ausmonauts in Star Trek Online then please register on our web site. Fill in an application in our recruitment thread and an officer will process this application and invite you to our fleet in game.

When you join us you won’t regret your decision in doing so. For further information you can contact one of our officers in game.

@Doull
@Lostpinky
@JJ_McQuade
@Shinji_Yonazaki
@Pupdog85
@KT_JIRK
@MDK-187
@Saxon-73
@TSgt_Cen
@Tuppers

Our Officers would be more than happy to answer any enquiries you have about our fleet.

OUR KDF FLEET CAN BE FOUND HERE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    in keeping with the spam that goes on in this forum to keep people's posts at the top...

<bump>
    edited June 2011
    Yes we are an Australian Based Fleet.

So if your a fleet less Aussie, Kiwi or play in the +7 (GMT) to +12 (GMT) then this maybe the fleet for you.
    edited June 2011
    Who else starts the morning with a mugachino of cement?

If you do join us :P
    edited June 2011
    Looks like we're slowly taking off and earlier we went on Tribble to put these new Borg to the test in an STF. At first there was pain, lols and running from assimilated friends.. But then we showed the mighty collective that there not the only ones who can adapt. :p
    edited June 2011
    Miniguns are the call of the day, but geez some re-modulation is needed....
    edited June 2011
    yeah they're devastating, and I'm wondering about the Blast assaults since we diffident really give thous a go. the Borg wouldn't adapt to them so quickly and they have that explosive AOE.
    edited June 2011
    Our mission to go forth and harden the galaxy up :)
    edited June 2011
    The Ausmonauts are always looking for players who live in the +7 GMT to the +12 GMT to come and join us.
    head to www.ausmonauts.com

Check us out. Drop us a line if your interested.

Cheers

Doull Teg
    edited June 2011
    The Ausmonauts are fast approaching our one month anniversary and are looking for new members to celebrate this great event with us. If you think this is you, then a quick visit over to our website (www.ausmonauts.com) is what you need.
    edited June 2011
    Has it really been 1 month? geez it really feels like longer
    edited June 2011
    yep.. and looks like Q will be at the party. :p
    edited June 2011
    1 month celebration photos : http://www.ausmonauts.com/index.php/component/kunena/14-sto-screenshots/221-one-month-anniversary?Itemid=0#221 note the green and gold theme :)

youtube of shinji's solo cure run! didnt quite make it, but getting up to armek single handed is not an east feat!
    http://www.ausmonauts.com/index.php/component/kunena/15-forum-of-awesome-youtube-time-wasting/215-shinjis-solo-cure-run?Itemid=0
    edited June 2011
    I'm still trying to fix that characters face.. What happened to the Armek that had a right hook like a daffodil, lol :p
    edited June 2011
    I've come to this thread because I have to complain...

You see, I work nights here in the States so I'm online sometimes at 4am local. Y'know - when everyone is asleep. Noone to bug me, peaceful, quiet...

I'm runnin' my dailies in Orelius, nice and calm - taking my time - and BAM! I'm run over by 20 fricking ships all racing at warp stupid, fireworks going off all over the place causing a ruckkus.

Who was it? Ausmonauts...

And then, another night, I'm checking out all the hidden spots at DS9. Checking the exchange, having a nice cup of raktajino, peaceful, serene. Then I beam up to my ship and what do I see? 10-20 ships with dampening fields, hazard emitters and transfer shields going off in every direction! Noise, noise, noise!!!!

Who was to blame? Ausmonauts!

Y'all are making WAY too much noise and having WAY too much fun. This has GOT to stop!

I bet y'all stomp on the grass when you all go to Vulcan too, don't ya?

j/k :p

It's not often that I see people on late night here, so it's a real pleasure to see you guys runnin' round keeping things alive. Keep it up!
    :D
    edited June 2011
    @Ithaqua

Heya, if you're interested we accept late night amercians as well :)

drop us a post on our recruitment thread if you're interested.
    edited June 2011
    Been with the KT since waaaay before Beta - but thanks for the invite all the same. But we do encourage intra-fleet teaming. Anything to help out our fellow captains! :)
    edited July 2011
    no worries, yeah we're happy lot. Mostly we have been trying crazy things lately. One of our members did a Cure run solo the other night.

Check it out here.
    edited July 2011
    LOL - y'all are some *sick* puppies. :D
    edited July 2011
    P-Pupy?! do I look like a Pupy?!!

Pup is the other guy. :p
    edited July 2011
    P-Pupy?! do I look like a Pupy?!!

Pup is the other guy. :p

LOL - sick KITTENS. (I stand corrected). :o
    edited July 2011
    Ithaqua wrote:
    LOL - sick KITTENS. (I stand corrected). :o
    Oh dear lord, don't start Shinji and Pup going about cats and dogs.......

Anyway on track, we are looking for people who enjoy playing STO, nothing more, nothing less.....

A sense of humour can come in handy too :P
    edited July 2011
    we ran all three stf's back to back tonight. thanks to all who attended and participated.

good going guys :)
    edited July 2011
    ^ahhh damn you work i would have been so keen for that.

We are also now the largest active Australian Fleet, not bad for a touch over a month old.
    edited July 2011
    MDK-187 wrote:
    we ran all three stf's back to back tonight. thanks to all who attended and participated.

good going guys :)

Considering all three stfs were run inside 4 hours total, with player skills ranging from first timers to 100+ stf runs on the boards, its was a brilliant effort.

not a bad way to spend a lazy Friday night ;)

Obviously we extend the same level of help to all fleet members, you could be next ;)
    edited July 2011
    4 hours, that awesome, ran through the cure (on tribble) and KA (normal) tonight, it was great fun. Also getting Eva and Kingston through KA for their very first time was awesome as well.
    edited July 2011
    Firstly I would like to thank Ithaqua for his awesome posts. :D

After the Cure VA on Tribble last night. The Borg want season four delayed so they can have more time to adapt to the Ausmonauts. It was good to see at least One Borg adapt and that was Armek.
    Kudos to Kingston and Eva. They really stepped up to the plate last night and put in an amazing effort for being first timers in Khitomer Accord.

So If you live in the +7 +12 GMT or work the Night Shift in Star Trek Online. We are looking for you.

Head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out.
    edited July 2011
    I was in a way surprised he assimilated Kingston, but that's just another challenge to overcome.

Bring on season 4!
    edited July 2011
    Tuppers wrote: »
    4 hours, that awesome, ran through the cure (on tribble) and KA (normal) tonight, it was great fun. Also getting Eva and Kingston through KA for their very first time was awesome as well.

well we're running KDF STF's tonight so get your klink on!!!!! :p
    edited July 2011
    I know i'm one of the people running, time to get a little klinky (no pun intended)
    edited July 2011
    Tuppers wrote: »
    I know i'm one of the people running, time to get a little klinky (no pun intended)

infected done, now for the cure. ;p

its nice to have an australian fleet with the depth of active players, supporting both FED and KDF gameplay, especially ahead of season 4's launch.

this is a great fleet to be a part of and i'm thoroughly enjoying my time. thanks for another successful STF run guys. :cool: