Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hmm can't what till tomorrow.. it's going to be a fun event! :D
    edited September 2011
    Shinji, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be busily working out all the promotions for tonight? i know in other fleets that would a lot easier.. "hey your team leader" but we have a serious amount of players!

We have a system for promotions that works really well, the creme rises to the top very fast ;)
    edited September 2011
    Looking forward to our 100 member celebration Tomorrow, feels great to be part of the funnest, friendliest and biggest Australian gaming community in STO.

Right, time to shoot some stuff...
    edited September 2011
    JJ_McQuade wrote:
    Shinji, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be busily working out all the promotions for tonight? i know in other fleets that would a lot easier.. "hey your team leader" but we have a serious amount of players!

We have a system for promotions that works really well, the creme rises to the top very fast ;)

yeah. thankfully we have that worked out to a good and fair system.

plus from fleet leaders to someone on the first day with us everyone is treated equally in the community. =^_^=
    edited September 2011
    ^ couldn't agree more, everyone is really happy over here.

To be honest, before this fleet came to fruition i had no idea how many aussies (and those kiwi fellas) were playing STO. It's really rejuvenated my interest in the game.

Also we are the only actively recruiting Australian fleet. www.ausmonauts.com
    edited September 2011
    and the only active oceanic fleet. :p
    edited September 2011
    and by active we mean members on 24/7. Working odd hours there is always someone to be social with, Love it.
    edited September 2011
    Yeah.. there's people on after 'I' go to bed now O.O
    edited September 2011
    Edit: oops double post. :o
    edited September 2011
    That's what happens when you have a dedicated STO fleet shinji. It makes the game so much better. As JJ stated before, we create our own fun.
    edited September 2011
    Hmm 20 on vent and 30 in game.. I'm liking the ratios at the moment. ^^
    edited September 2011
    Good times and great fun, promotion night tonight so a big congratulations to all those members on their increase in rank. ;)
    edited September 2011
    Hehehe looks like I won the stay up late comp tonight. :p
    edited September 2011
    Some nice new screen shots for our sub space radio listing

Thank you to everyone that turned out to our little get together.
    edited September 2011
    Last night sounds like it was a good turn up. Nice to see some planking on the club 47 dance floor. Shame I missed it. Dwayne Dibbley always likes to plank the dance floor. However, tonight it is going to be a different story. There will be lots of Ausmonauts online celebrating our 100 members in the fleet.

Lots of Shenanigans, lots of noise, lots of ships and a lot of redecorating in DS9.

It is not to late to join the fun. So if your an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones. Join the largest active Oceanic fleet in Star trek Online. There is always something going on every night.

When it comes to Oceanic Fleets, we are number 1

Head to www.ausmonauts.com for more information.
    edited September 2011
    Good write up there, Shinji!

I know I haven't been logged into the game much of late due to interviews, but I can't wait to attend the 100 member celebration tonight. It'll be awesome!
    edited September 2011
    I just love the fact that in the time it takes to organise the 100 member party we get 10 more.
    edited September 2011
    Good write up there, Shinji!

I know I haven't been logged into the game much of late due to interviews, but I can't wait to attend the 100 member celebration tonight. It'll be awesome!

Thats not a problem, you do what you need to and we'll be here for you when you get online, having fun, running missions, shooting those borgies in the face and generally running amok throughout the galaxy. :p
    edited September 2011
    ^ Agreed there MDK, It'll be good to see you in game again Riven, we miss you!
    edited September 2011
    lol Shinj has been on about the celebration all week, so I hope I can make it for this one.
    edited September 2011
    lol Shinj has been on about the celebration all week, so I hope I can make it for this one.

Thats rights, its going to be epic, so everyone join us tonight @ 8pm at club 602 at Starfleet Academy and see how we roll.

Our officers will be there to answer any questions you may have to ask regarding our fleet, and all the shenanigans we get up to.

http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    =^^=

hmm.. the only problem for tonight is the high probability of exceeding our Ventrilo limit. :p
    edited September 2011
    I reckon this is going to be epic, come down and watch the party at Academy in 2 hours!
    edited September 2011
    lol.. I knew Vent would be maxed out. :p
    edited September 2011
    4.45am and we're still up running missions, on Khitomer now ;p :eek:

last night was an epic get together, celibrating the recruitment of our first 100 members, and i'm going to spend all day telling you guys about it, oh yes i am. :p

join us today @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
    edited September 2011
    This is what happens when someone sais 'want to go do Infected' at one in the morning.

Made for a fun an after party. (lot's of dead Borgys) :p

and yeah, it was a fun party.. warmed up at the academy (read fire extinguishes and Tribbles flying everywhere).. then a 40+ ship 'raid' through Klingon space, a photo op at Deferi, Killed The CE then caped off with a night of PVP. :)

(And then some of us hit all the Borg STF's :p )
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    JJ_McQuade wrote:

I didn't get any good shots of our fleet ships though if anyone did can you post them in the forum link from JJ above...
    edited September 2011
    I would like to thank the members who turned up last night, Kudos to All. Star Fleet Academy is going to need some redecorating after our visit.

It was quite epic seeing so many ships parked at Qon'os. had some awesome 10 vs 10 in pvp. Ground and space. LOL Whose idea was was it to set the capture and hold score to 4000 points. The game was finally done after 90 mins and a few broken hands. We kicked back with an Esky of blood wine and an Orion Slave sheila to relieve our aching muscles

lol Shinji and MDK running all the STFs afterwards.

Our officers in game are there to help our members. So please hit them up for advice as they are generally crusty old veterans of the game. It is what helps a fleet keeping going forward rather than stagnate with a lack of direction and decision making. Take a look at all the successful fleets to be found in Star Trek Online. They have activities and events to keep their members engaged, this is what helps build up a highly successful community.

This is what the Ausmonauts are all about.
    edited September 2011
    JJ, you should put that pic on the front page..^^

@Pinky: I'll send you some of the space rerecord files