Promote your Foundry mission

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Project ID: ST-HBKNPO527
    Mission: Shakedown Cruise
    Faction: Federation
    Min. Level: Any
    Entry Point: Earth Spacedock, Big console in Engineering section behind Malcom Sissel
    Content: You are given access to Starfleet's Starship Testing Facility located in the Sol System. The facility will test your ship's manouverability in an obstacle course as well as your ship's basic combat ability via a series of increasingly difficult encounters (nothing too difficult).

This foundry mission is primarily designed to test out your newly comissioned starship, evaluate your ship and crew's performance before embarking on real missions for Starfleet.
    edited May 2012
    Achaemia: Episode One

Author: Zadama
    Minimum: Any Level
    Allegiance: Federation
    ST-HCKSPY9Z2
    Estimated Mission Length: 30 Minutes

Mission Description

When an archaeological survey ship discovers an expanse of Tkon ruins deep within the Arucanis Arm, close to the end of its tour of duty, your ship is dispatched to resupply and assist them.

Sometimes, however, history is better left untouched.

Content: A text heavy mission with limited combat. If that is an automatic turn off, you have been warned!
    edited May 2012
    My first Foundry Mission since 2011!

“Somewhere in Time”

Mission Name: Somewhere in Time
    Author: Drogyn1701
    Level 31+
    ST-HSKGXR2GE
    Estimated Mission Length: 30-45 Minutes
    Begins at the round door on Deep Space Nine Promenade

“One of the top scientists in the Federation comes on board your ship for a dark matter experiment. But is everything as it seems?”

What follows is a time-traveling adventure back to the days of Deep Space Nine! This is a 30-45 minute story mission with a bit of combat thrown in.
    edited May 2012
    Project ID: ST-HIAKZO3U4
    Mission: Tour The System
    Min. Level: Any
    Entry Point: Earth Space Dock
    Time: Roughly 2-5 minutes long, space race

Take a RACING TOUR of the SOL system!

Speak with Leiutenant Yaris at Earth Space Dock. She can usually be found dancing in Club 47, upstairs on the right balcony.

This mission can take up to 2 MINUTES or longer and is best experienced at lower skill levels or using SHUTTLECRAFT.

This is my first Foundry entry. The BETA is complete, except for some of the main TEXT. Thank you for the review and enjoy! b0.1b

Why in the world would we not have access to ESD models or Earth planet models??!!!

What are those objects called?!!
    edited May 2012
    Mission Title: Ep1: Kizmari
    Level Req: 46+
    Mission Start Point: Aria System, AT

DESCRIPT: You take on the role of a Ship Captain in a Secrete Organization. A possible Undine Threat is suspected after all contact is lost from a Federation Cruiser doing a routine patrol in the Aria System. You are sent in to investigate.

Duration: 30-45 Minutes

Note: This Episode Begins a 5 Part Series
    edited May 2012
    Pretty sure I posted about at least one of these before, but since the series is now complete I figured I'd do a post for the whole thing.

Once Upon A Time: Part I - VI
    By: XerosArmera

A temporal anomaly that is discovered traveling through Federation space takes the crew on a mission through time and space, and they must protect the past and survive the present in order to save the future of all humanity.

Detailed descriptions for all six parts can be found here

Thank you and enjoy.

-XA
    edited May 2012
    this weeks foundry weekly is out, soz i don't do last weeks. i forgot to do it. http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=218902 my bad :o
    edited May 2012
    On the other side of the Transwarp gate, there is a civilization that has just breached into the galactic scene. However, with a civil war on their Surface and the Borg in their space, Is now the best time for them to be boldly going?

Mission name: Sacrifice
    Author Name: KyetoX
    edited May 2012
    Just finished the second part of my new series The Ambri Directorate. Here are the details:

The Ambri Directorate: Part II
    By: XerosArmera

Civil War
    Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD
    Level: 31+

Check out my thread for more information on this series as well as my other missions.
    edited May 2012
    Just came out with my latest five part Foundry Series. "I.T.P.A." A time travel series where the player gets to take on a role of a temporal agent in the Temporal Cold War.
    edited May 2012
    A Symphony of Wind and Darkness
    By Jojobevco
    For KDF Players, limited to Level 41+

The Federation has Section 31
    The Romulans have the Tal Shiar
    The Cardassians had the Obsidian Order
    And the Klingon have the Hand of Karagg

A crisis meeting between the Hand of Karagg and their sister organization, Section 31 in the bowels of the old Federation Embassy quickly turns from a Romulan Invasion to an Iconian Nightmare of massive proportions.

Part 1 of a planned 3 part series
    edited May 2012
    Dulce Et Decorum Est - @Dom_Paris

A war on a neutral planet in the Donatu System has taken a turn for the worst. If we lose this planet then we lose a major foot hold in the Eta Erdani sector block. Starfleet's cause of action is to take some of the best cadets out of Starfleet academy and train them so they are ready for the hardships of war.

- First ever foundry mission I made so it is not the best
    - Contains an easter egg
    - Please post constructive criticism if you are going to criticise
    - Enjoy the mission :)
    edited May 2012
    Have four missions I'd really like opinions on:
    Ghosts of Mars
    Ghosts of Mars II- The Truth is Out There
    Pirates of Orion
    Pirates of Orion II- Money Makes Strange Allies

Will be making my next as soon as I can figure out how to buy more slots.
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012
    Right, I should post this here too, then :)

Got my KDF mission online; still making tweaks and open for suggestions ofcourse!

BorgBlitzBanner.jpg

The Borg presence in the T'Kanis nebula is a well known thorn in the side of the Klingon Empire, but things are about to get a whole lot worse. Borg numbers have suddenly greatly increased, and a full blown invasion of the Omega Leonis sector is imminent. Even the Federation is feeling the threat. Things are looking dire, but is this really a no win situation?

STO wiki page

cheers, enjoy!
    edited May 2012
    Just wanted to post here for my newly completed three part series The Ambri Directorate.

(This series is set after my Once Upon A Time series and is best played after completing those missions.)

The Ambri Directorate: Part I

The Ambri
    Part 1 of 3

The crew is asked to participate in an unusual "First Contact" situation, but when things take a turn for the worse the possibility of Federation membership for the Ambri is called into question.

Mission begins in the Chiron System in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HC9J373RI

The Ambri Directorate: Part II

Civil War
    Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD

The Ambri Directorate: Part III

The Battle For Ambria
    Part 3 of 3

A year after the resolution of a hostage situation the Federation has decided that the civil war on Ambria has gone on long enough, the crew is dispatched with a fleet to put an end to the conflict, but will this help or hinder the Federation's relationship with the Ambri?

- Heavy combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEH532CCR

Check out my thread for more! Link in my signature.
    edited May 2012
    8472 Manifest Destiny
    Lancer_Solurus

You have been specifically requested to meet with an Undine captain to help against the Borg. Is it a genuine request for help or is there something else going on?

This is my first foundry mission. It has a moderate amount of fighting and moderate reading. Average length is 30 mins to 1 hour. Starting location is a console outside of the transporter room at Earth Space Dock.
    edited May 2012
    this weeks foundry is up and ready to be view:http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-45/ :D
    edited May 2012
    My mission is : 99 Bottles of Kanar
    Author: vonchaos

Mission details: Transaction between the Cardassians and a Ferengi merchant goes very wrong in the orbit high above Bajor.

Note: I held a guild event in the mission for a tribble scavanger hunt. It breaks the forth wall in places.

So enjoy it for wat it is comic relief and don't take it to seriously. Its possible to play this and ignore the tribbles but whats the point in that!

Thanks,
    Vonchaos
    edited May 2012
    I'll post here too. I finished my series called "Securing the Bitter End".
    It's a storyline following the Gorn in relation to the Klingon occupancy. The story takes you on a surreal journey with a Gorn vessel that's both friendly and hostile, and many hard decisions follow, including whether to destroy it or not (which results in two alternate ending missions). It's been decribed as a RPG style series, has lots of text and fighting, and I put a lot of time in making it feel realistic. Each mission is quite different from each other as well.
    Again, it will be under the name "Securing the Bitter End"
    edited May 2012
    I just released a new mission on the Fed side. It's Part 1 of a 2 part mission called "For Every Action: Part 1". It's for any level and best played solo. It also includes a sequence that asks the player to wear an EVA suit, so if you have one, it'll just be a bit more immersive, but the suit is not needed in any way to play or complete the mission.

You are ordered to the Icari System in the Alpha Centauri Sector to locate a missing Tellarite freighter. You should know by now that there is going to be much more than meets the eye. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it. Part 2 will be along soon after Foundry is repaired and back online. Look for the trailer on www.starbaseugc.com
    edited June 2012
    Hello, i just finished creating a new part of a 3 part series. I would like to get it review, the information is below. Thank you.

Title: The Hirogen power (Remember its part one of three)
    Project id: ST-HP24QBHCD'Author: Logitech007
    Allegiance: Starfleet
    Level: 16+
    Story: While at Starbase 39 picking up your new first officer, Starfleet Command requests that your vessel investagates a missing Luna Class, U.S.S. Triton, which has gone missing in the Vendor system in Romulan space. What has happened to the U.S.S Triton, it's not what you think? What happens here will change the Balance for two Species.

Please do remember that its part one of three.

Please leave a rating and some feedback. thank you.

Enjoy.
    Logitech007
    edited June 2012
    childrenofalessergod.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Story: In 2258 the U.S.S. Enterprise, under Captain Kirk, encountered the machine intelligence known as V'ger. The entity transformed into another level of existence. Nothing was heard from it since. Now one of it's legacies has arrived, searching for it's creator, and brings with it a warning as well as the possibility of something greater. V'ger still has left behind a legacy that will shake the quadrant, and you must uncover the mystery that lies deep within one of the 13 children of V'ger.

Notes:

From the creator of The Watcher War series, my 5th mission
    massive custom built space interiors
    Massive map wide Godship encounter
    story based and open to single and multiplayer rp mission styles
    Mixture of combat, space, ground, puzzle and diplomacy
    And a whole new universe to discover
    edited June 2012
    Woo! Finally finished my first mission. Please try it, and any and all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

Name: The Jeroan Farmer Escapade
    Code: st-hucwylcor
    Federation Level 16+
    Plot: A number of civillian farmers from a Federation friendly world have gone missing. You have been asked to find them, with world shaking results. About 30ish minutes long.
    edited June 2012
    Mission Title: Life Absorbed
    Author: @chaddy18
    Project ID: ST-HLLM8HQEV
    Faction: FED
    Minimum rank required to play: 16+
    Length: 30-45 minutes

THIS MISSION IS DESIGNED FOR SINGLE PLAYER PLAY AND HAS HARDLY ANY COMBAT!!!!!!!

An old NX class Starship has been discovered crashed into the side of a passing asteroid. When you and your crew beam over to investigate you find all is not as it seems…….

Trailer can be viewed HERE

forumyz.jpg
    edited June 2012
    Here is the first episode in a series I've been writing. Would love any constructive feedback one might want to give ^.^ I'm still new to the foundry, but learning very quickly xD I hope anyone who plays enjoys my mission.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.1
    Author: Skyline45
    Minimum Level: 16+
    ST- HAP9J34R0
    Est. Time: 45min
    Recommended Difficulty: Normal
    Description:
    A member of The Ascended Council has dissapeared from the Wave Empire's capitol world, Atlantis. While this might be a simple case of kidnapping the Federation has deemed it necessary to send one of their top officers.

The Waveloid people hold many secrets including unknown details of the universe. They also seem to be a seclusive yet sociable people. Not much is known of them other than whats in the limited Database they gave us upon joining The Federation.
    edited June 2012
    I'll post this here in case anyone missed the Dev blog entry

Mission Title: A Holo Peace
    Player @Handle: @Gingie
    Level Requirement: 46+
    Mission Summary: You have been called to attend a summit on Outpost 39384, a secret Applied Theoretical Photonics lab. There, representatives from both the Federation and the Klingon High Council are discussing a separate peace with the Hirogen, led by Alpha Turock. But sabotage traps you and the other representatives in an endless series of deadly holographic challenges. Can you survive?

Foundry Challenge #3 entry!
    edited June 2012
    Title: The 14th Rule of Acquisition
    Author: Maziken
    Faction: KDF
    Description: "The Empire has recently come into possession of Romulan holographic technology. Can you assist with the research and development of this technology so that the Empire has a decisive advantage over their enemies?"

This mission is sort of a sequel to "Federation Desperation" but one does not need to have played that mission in order to play this one.
    edited June 2012
    Just thought I would add mine to the list here.

View The Zypex Intrusion (Mission Trailer)

Mission Title: The Zypex Intrusion
    Mission ID: ST-HOKNB9Z7I
    Your @Handle: Klintobean
    Level Requirement: 31+
    Published: 06.06.12

TheZypexIntrusion_Image.jpg

Mission Summary: Starfleet Command has diverted you from your current mission to investigate a presumed attack on their state-of-the-art and top secret Holographic Research Facility located on the remote icy planet of Thelius. You must gain access to the facility built into the treacherous cliffs of rock and ice to descend deeper into the mystery of who attacked the facility and why. What are the secrets behind this holographic technology?

Will Starfleet send you reinforcements in time to save you from…THE ZYPEX INTRUSION?
    Or perhaps you have another "Protector" in your midst.

Foundry Challenge #3 entry

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for all the positive feedback so far.

-Klintobean
    edited June 2012
    Hello Everyone, just completed my Director's cut of Storm and Glory. Added new scenes and fixed the spelling and grammar issues. Please give it a shot. Author name is RageLionheart. Mission Title is Storm and Glory. The bottom line

A planet in the Veyga System is debating on joining the Federation. This planet is a key strategic area that could tip the balance of the Federation-Klingon War. You must not let this planet fall into the hands of the Klingons or something much more powerful.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.