test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Promote your Foundry mission

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sir, you have a new foundry weekly at your desk. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-37/ :D
    edited March 2012
    The final part of the Terror Knocks at the Door series has been released.

"Terror Knocks at the Door 4/4"

Go ahead and check out the entire series, and plunge into fear and terror!
    edited March 2012
    My first Foundry mission, "Welcome to the Vanguard, Part 1 and 2". Enjoy and let me know what you think.
    edited March 2012
    Hey gingerbrit, can you post my mission for next week?

"War and Q" by RogueEnterprise.

Thanks!
    edited March 2012
    Dear Star Trek Online Members,
    I am producing a series called "The Attack" and I hope you will try it. Here is what the episodes are about. A unknown species has attacked Earth. Your mission is to find out who did it and to stop them from attacking again. Here is how the production is going to go:

The Attack Part I: March 20, 2012 - Published Version 2.0
    The Attack Part I: March 22, 2012 - Published Version 3.0
    The Attack Part I: March 24, 2012 - Published Version 4.0 and final product of Part I
    The Attack Part II: In progress and will be completed by April 30, 2012*
    The Attack Part III: Will be completed by June 1, 2012*
    The Attack Part IV: Will be completed by July 31, 2012 or August 2012*

* = Subject to change

Thanks,
    JonathanArcher140
    edited March 2012
    Greetings all,

I just published my first mission:

-Federation Only
    Alone In The Dark - Prologue
    ST-HEZ5Q4NLO

There will be two more nissions to add, im working on them, and i hope i dont go crazy trying to figure out to bypass the problems, i thank you for all the people who put videos of Foundry tutorials, they helped ALOT, keep up the good work.

I hope you like it, and review it if you wish.

Im open to all sugestions to improve :)

Enjoy :)

EDIT: Thank you for the reviews so far, gives me motivation for more, i am finishing a Klingon one and the rest are coming, i see comments about orthographic and you're right, unfortenaly English is not my first language, and Foundry is making me go nuts cause sometimes don't save when i click it, drives me mad. I'm passing the texts on Word to correct mistakes, but besides that bare whit me a little :)
    edited March 2012
    Hey gang, I just published a KDF mission:

The Abandoned

The Kahless System contains many abandoned planets, some of which still bear abandoned Starfleet Federation colonies.

You are to prepare a section of such an abandoned planet for colonization by the KDF, but soon find yourself facing a battle on many fronts. Between Romulans, rogue Starfleet programs, and an ancient foe of the Klingon Empire in a new form, this promises be a mission to remember!

Playtime: 30-45 mins.

Level 41+
    edited March 2012
    this weeks of foundry weekly is up. soz been playing to much fem shep. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-38/ :(
    edited March 2012
    Just published the mission "Treasure of Argelius II pt.1"

Return to the Treasure Trading Station in Argelius orbit (the one from the official Cryptic mission in the Klingon War campaign).

I'd love to get some reviews on it (at the time of this posting only those with "reviewer" status can see it).

Any feedback is welcome! Have fun! :)
    edited March 2012
    I finally got some time to release a new Fed mission. It's called "Happiness Is A Warm Gorn".

ST-HQ5T9WF8D

Any Level

Starfleet Intelligence has a mission that you cannot refuse. Too bad they won't tell you anything about it. Unravel the mystery that could change the balance of power in the Alpha Quadrant.

Thanks, and enjoy :)
    edited March 2012
    The following mission actually isn't mine; it's my girlfriend's, but I thought I'd be a good boyfriend and promote it for her. :) I hope you guys find it informative! (I definitely did) :cool:

Project Name: Enemies of All Kinds (No Combat)

Author: AquilusCorvus

Language: English

Allegiance: Starfleet

Level: Any Level

Description: This mission was created as a way to familiarize yourself with the histories of the different ground enemies you will face in Star Trek Online [as a Federation officer].

To reiterate despite the title saying so, there is NO COMBAT of any kind (space or ground) in this mission.

This can be a long mission if you wish to be fully informated about the histories or a very short mission if you just click as fast as you can to get to the next person. :-) It was made in mind for both types of players.

The races to learn about are the following:

Romulans
    Undine
    Fek'lhr
    Borg
    Devidians
    Cardassians
    Gorn
    Hirogen
    Klingons
    Breen
    Orions
    Remans
    Nausicaans
    edited April 2012
    Mission Name: Deep Space Danger
    Author: carbongrip
    Allegiance: Federation

The mission had some problems when first released but now since updated I have got one review and was five stars. Would like more people to give it a jump start.
    edited April 2012
    hello earthling, i have a treat for you, it called foundry weekly. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-39/ enjoy and you may learn some thing :D
    edited April 2012
    Project Name: The Song of Circe's Demise
    Author: Tucana
    Language: English
    Allegiance: Klingon
    Level: 31+

Description: Originally released as a mission for Day One of "Klingon Awareness Week #2."

The Starfleet vessel U.S.S. Circe has sent a communication to the Klingons on April 1st, Earth Standard -- a message which turns out to be false. And the Klingons are NOT amused! But the player's mission takes a serious turn with the discovery of a real threat to the entire Empire!

Intended for open team and STF (Special Task Force) play.
    edited April 2012
    Strawberries and Cream Part 1

A murder has complicated things, find out who did it and make peace.
    edited April 2012
    Greeting buyers, i have a new box for you, here take a look. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-40/ :D
    edited April 2012
    Title: The Ends Don't Justify The Means
    Author: ZeusNCC1701

Please keep in mind it was my first mission.
    edited April 2012
    I don't have a Foundry mission to promote. I'd just like to mention what great work all you Foundry Authors are doing, and to please keep it up.

I'd also like to say, please, if you can, you should all include a brief overview of your mission with your post. I frequently check this thread for ideas on what Foundry mission to play next, and I don't even bother to look up missions where the author gives only a Name, Mission Title and ID. Just a suggestion, but perhaps one that might get your missions more play.
    edited April 2012
    Grazorak City
    Grazorak City is a the greatest luxury resort in its quadrant. Owned by the Tellerite Duft Grazorak, it is a playground for the wealthiest and most successful people in the Galaxy. But what evils hide just below the surface?

Go to Earth Spacedock

This is NOT a combat based mission. I will make some of those later. This scenario is roleplay-driven. While it is possible to find yourself in a combat situation, no combat is necessary to complete the episode. Light puzzle-solving.

ID: ST-HBNC6RZBT
    Author: Woghd
    Level: Any Level
    Faction: Federation
    edited April 2012
    Announcing the Premier of my new Foundry Mission TECHNOBABBLE.

Mission Currently available in Review Stage

ID: ST-HELFVN8ZG
    Author: Klintobean
    Level: 41+ Recommended

*Unique Maps
    *Entertaining Dialogue
    *Not Combat Heavy

Mission Description:

The Quadrant's most popular up-and-coming Cardassian techno music artist "DJ Spoonhead" has mysteriously gone missing just before his live concert on the beaches of Risa, for what has been deemed "the most anticipated Cardassian Techno Music Tour event of the century".

Accusations involving his record label funding the Orion Syndicate have been making their way into music headlines recently. Starfleet is dispatching you to investigate his disappearance at the request of the Cardassians.

View Mission Teaser Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCkHoMUyVVg

TECHNOBABBLE Mission Teaser Image
    http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh605/klintobean/Technobabble-Mission-Teaser-1.jpg
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys

Looking at the dates of the post this thread has been dormant for a while, however it perfectly sums up what I was looking to do. I am loathe to create a new forum thread when one already exists - hopefully someone will see my post!

This is my first post on the forum, and it is a shameless plug. My apologies. I'm not one for forums, really - I've been lurking and reading for a while but I never had anything of sufficient interest to say worth posting.

Anyway, the point of my post:

I have recently created my first Foundry mission. I was looking to test the tools available and their limits to see what kind of editorial freedom I would have. To that end I have created the "shell" of what I hope to make into a full and substantial episode.

This mission is entitled "Overlord" by Claivain. I won't give too much of it away, but the story begins when STC loses communication with a top secret war technology base in a remote sector of space. The player is tasked with investigating the cause of this communication blackout.

As I mentioned, the mission is considerably "thinner" than I plan for the end result to be. However I would appreciate some feedback and advise on the work so far. It is complete in that it has a beginning, middle and end already - I would just build some more on it in future.

Currently the mission is only in the "reviewer's" section due to being brand new and not having the required 5 ratings to be "officially" published.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could have a look and give me some feedback (preferably via in game mail, Claivain@Claivain).

Cheers
    edited April 2012
    captain_gunslayer
    a admiral asks you to go to a new fleet there is more to it but it will spiol the mission if i say it
    edited April 2012
    This week time base foundry weekly is out, go and read it before it goes. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-41/ :D
    edited April 2012
    Hi

My new mission is called Jump Training. Its my first foundry mission so it may look a bit off. Anyways its about how Starfleet wanting to evaluate your physical prowess, in particular your jumping skills. The main part of the mission is in the infected ground elite boss room where there are no enemies and no plasma pool so you can practice as much as you like. I made this mainly for people who have trouble jumping platforms in the actual STF. Should take about 5 minutes to complete the objectives, if you know how to jump properly :P.

Regards
    Author: PortgazD
    edited April 2012
    my mission is called "Defend Earth Space Dock". it is not completely finished, i am looking for some feedback on how the mission is up to this point. I know that when you get to the last part where you talk to the Romulans and Klingons it is not complete. I am still working on the diplomatic portion of the mission and the final battle.
    edited April 2012
    Mroject Name: Infection (Infected STF Variant)
    Project ID: ST-TBF7KQPFL
    Allegiance: Starfleet
    Minimum Level Required: 41
    (BETA v 0.2)

In this Holosimulation, you'll take on the role of a Special Task Force operative attempting to infiltrate Starbase 82 and save it from Borg Assimilation.
    Other intel will be given to you during the simulation on an "as needed" basis during the Holosimulation.

Mission Info: Proceed to a Small Holodeck Room within Starfleet Academy (Waypoint present), on Earth, in the Sol System, located within the Vulcan Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

OOC: I created this mission to answer a call I've seen numerous times within the forums for a version of the STF's that can be ran at any level.
    This version DOES require you to be at least level 41, but I am reposting it with scaling enemies for ANY level compatibility as soon as I am actually done editing it.
    This mission is the closest representation on the Infected STF as created through the Foundry that I could possibly make, given my current skill level with the Foundry toolset.
    It is presented as a Holosimulation, and therefore is not an EXACT duplicate of Infected, but I feel that it is very close to the Infected STF, and therefore sufficiently serves its intended purpose.
    This IS still a BETA project, i.e. I am still working on it, but I'd say it's 95% completed.
    I just need to make some minor tweaks to environment and make some minor dialog additions for the entire vision to be complete.
    Thank you.
    edited May 2012
    Hi guys

First I'd like to give my thanks to UGC Starbase for the review of Overlord.

Secondly, I'd like to let you know about my second offering from the Foundry. This is a short mission which will make up a trilogy. Is is intended to essentially be one longer mission broken up into three shorter parts for easy access when you may not have hours to play.

This mission is entitled A New Agenda (Part 1) and is the opening to a new story arc I plan to make revolving mostly around the Federation conflict with the Borg. Again, as with Overlord I am still learning so I'm starting out relatively simple. However I have picked up a lot of new tricks since then and I'd like to think it shows in the extra detail I've added to the combat maps when compared to Overlord.

I'll not add any more detail as such to this post, but please give the mission a play and as always I'd appreciate any feedback you can give via in game mail to Claivain@Claivain.

Cheers, Claivain
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012
    I've just publish my new mission for the Gates of Sto'vo'kor Ferengi Mission Contest.

The Honour of Profit
    edited May 2012
    Project ID: ST-HJCGWMIJA
    Mission: Eclipse #1: Komahashi Maru
    Min. Level: Any
    Entry Point: Starfleet Academy, Earth
    Content: Roughly 30 minutes long, lots of conversation and a little ground combat towards the end.
    Teaser:
    Sir, we have just recieved a Priority One order from Starfleet Command.

We are to return to Earth where its Captain and command staff are to report to Starfleet Academy for a Special Command and Tactics Refresher course, The Komahashi Maru Incident.

This is highly unusal, sir. I have never heard of a training simulation called the Komahashi Maru and there is no indication of who issued the order. However, it has passed all authentication and verification checks. The order is genuine.

Report to the main building in Starfleet Academy on Earth to begin the training simulation.
This discussion has been closed.