test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its electronic counter measures then they eccm and you have to start all over again with the volume control going off the chart figuring you've left the room
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its electronic counter measures then they eccm and you have to start all over again with the volume control going off the chart figuring you've left the room

Watching things on the Wii U, I have been known to not bother pausing something and just putting it up on the controller and taking that with me. I've always wanted a TV in my bathroom but with the Wii U, there's no need. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2013
    so handy. but youtubes got a lot of channels i like that have adverts you may not skip.. thankfully they are not infomercials lasting too long..

i just don't like getting so many browser cookies added i have my pop up guard and hulu sometimes won't play and ask me to turn it off.

I have to drive a van when passangers are on i cant even have the radio on.. time drags
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Unskippable adverts. Another reason everyone at google is going to hell.
    edited November 2013
    They watched the Borg and MS Gates
    thought well it might just could work who will notice or understand..

sell adverts sell adverts.. [dalek accent]
    edited November 2013
    Unskippable adverts. Another reason everyone at google is going to hell.

True enough! The current YouTube update for mobiles also brings those ads to your cel phone when watching videos. DO NOT UPDATE!!!

There seems to be a certain bus... Not naming any names. That is hogging all of the snow. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2013
    Gorilla marketign
    so many things for a poro pika to see

i wonder if they send an invoice to collect the advert fees
    Miku hugs out to all
    http://cf.imados.fr/1/bd-manga/vocaloid/photo/2457544245/2013169b10/vocaloid-pika-len-miku-img.jpg
    edited November 2013
    They watched the Borg and MS Gates
    thought well it might just could work who will notice or understand..

sell adverts sell adverts.. [dalek accent]

This is Google+ Lower your firewalls and prepare to be assimilated.
    edited November 2013
    This is Google+ Lower your firewalls and prepare to be assimilated.

Too true!

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow? Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, veggies, pie, ice cream, and more pie! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to Golden Corral. :rolleyes:

Ah the life of the humble college student.
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to Golden Corral. :rolleyes:

Ah the life of the humble college student.

Never eaten there. Is it any good? What sort of Thanksgiving foods do they have for consumption?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    Ruju za Batto advises young new wifes to adjust the shelf in oven up and not to use the broiler on that First Turkey.. [its embarassing to blacken or Charroast msr Tom]

The Turkey is like Christmas without Mistletoe..so you dont end up kissing your cousin..
    edited November 2013
    I want deep fried turkey! :D I have never burnt a turkey but the way I cook, they take a long time. Then again, it's well worth the wait and the effort. The dishes though... that's debatable. Dishes in those quantities are no fun.

Steam is up to their old tricks again. 50-75% off on over 2,000 games. :eek: It's going to take me a while to browse through all of them but they also rotate them every 8 hours for those that are 75% off and every 24 hours for the games that are 50% off.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    Pika miku wallpaper cheer..
    no left over record eating..
    edited November 2013
    Never eaten there. Is it any good? What sort of Thanksgiving foods do they have for consumption?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D

All kinds of food, it's pretty good for an all you can eat buffet. Their Bourbon Street Chicken is mana from heaven though.
    edited November 2013
    The Tropical Glaze is like eating Tahitian treat..
    Deep fry safely it can go boom outside roasting crispy bird looks so good..
    [american...Food Network's Alton Brown] had a great look at how to do it..

Brine bird -aromatics nice wood chips smoker sage butter spice rub under skin to help keep moist wing tips tuck under covered w foil and breast gets the BACON treatment.. if bird is slow smoked or cold smoked then fried.. i'm thinking a holiday Colonel sanders KFC coating... eggs flour crumbs louisiana hot sauce wait.. is it memphis that has the hotest spice chicken ever burn you up more then popyeyes.. WAit turkey dosent take BBQ like Porkey or le boeuf ..its jsut such a big thing to work
    http://rin.vocaloid.fr/_images/8fc5646f699840acfce9bb2622f686e9/821%20-%20hatsune_miku%20lit%20pikachu%20poireaux%20pok%C3%A9mon.jpg
    edited November 2013
    I ferget the brand, but there is a BBQ sauce meant for turkeys.
    edited November 2013
    We've got a place up here called the Bourbon Street Grill. Their chicken is amazing! They've got Bourbon Chicken, Louisiana Chicken, Cajun Chicken, and Blackened Chicken.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    i even saw them bone a chicken then stuff and reassemble practicing for turkey..
    it sort of looked like a tasty jelly roll full of spinach like a Remoulade sauce on it..

i guess they got bored with same old bird.. Id like to try a mix of LEa PErrins
    A1 heinz 57 seam too sweet or watery now. and the veg you use in pan sort of use up their value flavouring the carcass and can taint the stuffign inside..

Ive seen the lemon orange but the pith can bitter the bird.. zest in the butters nice under the skin.. new sister in-law had bird too close to broiler so it was like turkey jerky tastey
    but took some work chewin up. it was a nice small bird so we ate it mostly up and had only a few meals off the poor little thing later.. have giant brown meat chickens i n barn bigger a nice pdc of pumpkin and apple pie to make up for it.. and a excellennt brown gravey i like onion mix sort of liptioned my try at a tea smoke like you do for a duck.

hum maybe monday ill shop and grab some molassas and flour and do a tiger milk Bechamel
    edited November 2013
    Hurry up Christmas, I want MOAR TURKEY! :D I need to get some pink fuzzy dice for our favorite bus also. *disappears to go shop on Amazon*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    Roasting something on a wood stove.. Laughing all the way
    making Dervidian spirits bright on the holodeck tonight

ah. .the patch took too logn JC TFBB
    prb be gone..

i patched to 90.9 then it stopped so i restarted now its crawlign at 77.9%
    edited December 2013
    I hope that red glow from the stove is Rudolph's red nose roasting away. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    I saw so much wasted road kill.. but only 1 turkey
    edited December 2013
    Awww! if you're going to run it over, you might as well eat it since you tenderized it. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Ala Scallopini .. We [borrow ze mattlet wa la smack smack]

Now the Egg.. crack whip
    breading station cornmeal

Chicken Tender.. [smack whack patty melt no its chicken]

dip in egg
    caress in corn meals seasoned

Sizzler wait step missed

find gazpacho thaw out pan uno
    next oil butter warm saute diced onion
    add breaded chick rapped in 1-2 BACON strip

So its Strip Chick Pika Corn for MEal in gazpacho onion sauce

Options to Side Scalloped pasta shell or rice
    rinse rice 2 times you can toast it coated in oil or just steam it 2-1 rice water
    fluff w fork season with paprika garlic onion powder clover or cinimon for a savory w italian seasoning
    edited December 2013
    *steers clear* I have eaten a whole medium pizza this evening. I am not letting you make me hungry tonight, Senshi.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    ah, it was one with mushroom black olives dell pepper lots of cheeses and it made making 2 meals one pizza here
    edited December 2013
    No mushrooms and no black olives! YUCK! Green olives are fine.

Massive black hole duo... :eek: yet awesome at the same time.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Now thats some vortices is amazin... i crowded the pan switching to emergency meal rescue iron skillet

ah green olives are nice give you a nice bite.. delivery friend ambushed a pair of us with jalapeno under cheese surprise order a hawaiian w green olive ham pineapple and got the sneaky treatment.. no wonder they had to run after delivery
    edited December 2013
    That's actually how I like my pizza made. Crust, sauce, toppings, and then the cheese goes on last. It makes sure the veggies and meats aren't over done and it also makes sure all of the toppings stay on the pizza.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >